Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
My robot arm and me. (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
My robot arm and me. (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
My robot arm and me. (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
My robot arm and me. (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
My robot arm and me. (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
My robot arm and me. (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
My robot arm and me. (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
My robot arm and me. (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
My robot arm and me. (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

My robot arm and me. (Cecil)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

My robot arm and me. (Cecil) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My robot arm and me. (Cecil)   My robot arm and me. (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 2:42 pm

That struck more than any of the physical intimidation did, right where it was sore and exposed. It wasn't that his efforts weren't enough...but that his efforts weren't. Just like before. Just like at the start. Just like at those worst moments where all things were at their bleakest.
As much as he'd hoped otherwise, it was all the same. Stuck in inaction despite desire, only this time with a thin veneer to let himself think he was doing more than he was.
Huh. She was right. He was pathetic.
He wasn't sure why he would have ever thought otherwise.

Cecil's expression blanked out, going from unimpressed to nothing at all. "You have a point. Letting things fester til the point of violence is still a terrible idea, but that doesn't change what you've just said." He moves around Eryka to start setting up the treadmill as always. He sets it into motion, slowly ramping up the speed. "I have to do more. It's not your job to make me, and you've got no other reason to do it." Ramp it up a bit more...there we go.
When he's done, Cecil is going on the treadmill just a little bit faster than usual. "So...if you plan on watching me again...let me know...if you think I've suffered enough by the end of this."
After a few more moments, Cecil ups the speed on the treadmill a bit more - not enough that he can't keep it up, but definitely enough that there was a real strain on his legs to do so.

He wasn't sure when Eryka wouldn't deem him so pathetic any more, but that didn't really matter too much. He was going to be on here until it threw him off.
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

PostSubject: Re: My robot arm and me. (Cecil)   My robot arm and me. (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 3:25 pm

Eryka didn't feel any need to respond to Cecil's agreement that she had a point nor did she feel any need to respond to Cecil's accusation. He was wrong. It wasn't her fault things had gotten to this state; that was entirely on Cecil for his failings. She remained silent and followed after Cecil, closely watching him as he climbed atop the treadmill and got back to the grind.

"I can not tell you if you've suffered enough. The only one who knows your own limits is you. If you feel a burning sensation in your muscles then you're at a good level. Stick at this speed for a few weeks then ramp it up a little." Eryka would then reach out towards the treadmill's controls and deliberately slowed the speed down until it stopped.

"But before you do any serious exercise stretch first. If you don't warm up you can seriously injure your muscles." Hadn't she told him that two weeks ago? Oh well. It never hurt to remind him but Eryka fully expected Cecil to remember from now on. She wasn't responsible if he did something incorrect and injured him.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: My robot arm and me. (Cecil)   My robot arm and me. (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 7:03 am

Cecil looks to Eryka as she slows down the treadmill, and a moment after she's finished speaking, he nod dumbly at her. "Of course, of course...no need to injure myself like that." No, if he was going to debilitate himself, he might as well do it in a manner that was at least in some way productive. Otherwise he'd be hamstringing himself - possibly literally.
He cranks it back up a little so it's moving at a slow pace, just enough to get his muscles used to being in motion before he did anything crazy. With a step, step, step, he moved in place on the moving ground, an easy motion he could keep up without trouble.

As his head cleared up a little from the self destructive haze, his thoughts started wander as he turned over the things she'd said up to this point in his mind. Certain aspects of her words stuck out, little implications that couldn't help but worry him. And despite it all, he couldn't find it in him to leave it alone. "...do you have...anyone, there for you? I mean, I can guess some stuff, but..." He pauses. "...it's easier when you don't have to be alone. Just a little bit better than without."
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

PostSubject: Re: My robot arm and me. (Cecil)   My robot arm and me. (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 4:01 pm

Eryka no longer felt any need to hang around. She had told everything Cecil would, for now anyway, need to know. Anything further he could research or figure out for himself. She turned to walk away and return home, oddly exhausted despite how little she had done today, but that was when Cecil spoke up asking a very personal question.

"No. My family is missing presumed dead." That question no longer cut as deep as it should. Once the disappearance of Eryka's parents following The Divide had been a cause of pain for her but now? Now it was nothing. The pain was a distance memory, emotions having grown dead to whatever agony it once caused.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: My robot arm and me. (Cecil)   My robot arm and me. (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 9:51 am

...it was a telling answer. What she said, he'd already guessed, but...what she didn't say told a whole other story too. And that one felt altogether far too familiar.
"...even if I'm no friend right now, or never will be...I hope you find some elsewhere. You can get used to going without, but...it's a lot better when you don't." Having warmed up enough, Cecil ramps the speed back up to where it was before, setting things back into that painful sense of motion. He kept an ear out as he started to register this pain too as something that was to be endured and ignored, but as things stood? He...wasn't expecting any further conversation.
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

PostSubject: Re: My robot arm and me. (Cecil)   My robot arm and me. (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 10:21 am

"You don't find a place to belong. You make one." Eryka hated the very notion of just finding a place she belonged. It was a disgusting thing to imagine, to rely on other people creating a place for her to belong. So lazy...so immature... The amputee's mentality demanded she sweep such foolishness aside and make her own through blood, sweat and tears. It was the only way to get anything done.

It seemed that Cecil had FINALLY taken her lessons to heart and so she decided to take her leave. Eryka would walk out of the gym leaving Cecil to whatever he decided to do. Hopefully he had taken the lessons to heart and would make progress.

-left thread.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: My robot arm and me. (Cecil)   My robot arm and me. (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 6:36 pm

Eryka Eckert, of the Chariot Arcana and Cecil Erinforth, of the Death Arcana have ranked up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My robot arm and me. (Cecil)   My robot arm and me. (Cecil) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My robot arm and me. (Cecil)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2