Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Sage Jamison (Endymion Persona User) ->  WIP as well (I got too many ideas --;) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Sage Jamison (Endymion Persona User) ->  WIP as well (I got too many ideas --;) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Sage Jamison (Endymion Persona User) ->  WIP as well (I got too many ideas --;) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Sage Jamison (Endymion Persona User) ->  WIP as well (I got too many ideas --;) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Sage Jamison (Endymion Persona User) ->  WIP as well (I got too many ideas --;) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Sage Jamison (Endymion Persona User) ->  WIP as well (I got too many ideas --;) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Sage Jamison (Endymion Persona User) ->  WIP as well (I got too many ideas --;) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Sage Jamison (Endymion Persona User) ->  WIP as well (I got too many ideas --;) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Sage Jamison (Endymion Persona User) ->  WIP as well (I got too many ideas --;) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Sage Jamison (Endymion Persona User) -> WIP as well (I got too many ideas --;)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sage Jamison (Endymion Persona User) ->  WIP as well (I got too many ideas --;) Empty
PostSubject: Sage Jamison (Endymion Persona User) -> WIP as well (I got too many ideas --;)   Sage Jamison (Endymion Persona User) ->  WIP as well (I got too many ideas --;) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 6:52 pm

Sage Jamison
"Um, hello! My name's Sage - what's up?"

The Biography

Birth Name: Sage Jamison
Aliases: ???,
Birth Day: March 3rd
Arcana: (Arcana types can be found here.
Place of Residence: East Eden
Evoker: Mental Shackles
Academy Semester:  Second
Class: (We'll fill this in once you're approved. This will be your class in school.)

Sorority:  I need to decide that.

Part/Full Time Job: tba!

Appearance:
Appearance (Normal):
FC = Imizu Asuhi, Mikagura School Suite

With a ectomorphic and slim body standing at 5'7" and weighing 140 lbs, Sage appears akin to his age group, with sky blue eyes of an expressive nature, a clear and pale complexion and short shaggy black hair dyed blue with a patch of white on the left hand side, from a dare he did with his older brother pre-Divide.

His clothing choices of dark colors and blue headphones he tends to wear around his neck seem to indicate that he tries to blend in with the crowd and not get too much attention from others, but with dyed hair and a wistful expression on his face most of the time, it's hard to do so.

Alternate Appearance:
Closest Approximation - Sirenic Armor from Runescape (imagine the outfit without the sirenic mask.)

When donning the mask of his persona, Sage's outfit becomes drastically different, plates of blue armor layered on top eachother, spikes jutting out from the armguards, boots and chestplate, layered with pastel blue markings.  Underneath the plates is a navy blue armor with veins of teal and cyan for accents. From his elbow up to his hands as well in the middle of his chest, where there would be navy is just a mix of teal and cyan, almost like a tropical ocean.

The mask used to hide his identity is a navy blue colored masquerade mask, covering up to his nose as small soft blue dots appear around the border of the eyes.

Personality: Sage, much like any other person on Earth, is complex; on the outside, Sage seems like the type to try to blend into the background - seemingly calm natured and relaxed at first, carefully selecting his words and way of speech to not seem too "weird" by those who meet him for the first time. He doesn't want to seem weird, that would just cause everyone to leave him...please don't leave.

However, on the inside, Sage is a upbeat and friendly young boy once he warms up to those who become close to him, trying hard to be as kind and understanding as his father once was. He also tends to be, in his opinion: "A bit too much of a bother for my own good," putting his own actions and accomplishments lower in comparison of others accomplisments, as he thinks he does not deserve it.

The Potential

Strengths: (Anything your character is skilled in, such as Martial Arts/ Drawing/ etc? You are allowed a maximum of five strengths and a minimum of three.)

Strength Name: Do Unto Others
Description: Doing kind things or acting polite to others is just second nature to Sage - Understanding points are doubled as a result.

Strength Name: Attraction Distraction
Description: Sage doesn't seem to...get when someone's flirting with him, let alone love.
As such, Sage has a 15% lower chance to be afflicted with the Charm status ailment.

Strength Name: Pure Imagination
Description: Come with me, and you'll see, in a world of pure imagination - Sage is quite creative and tends to daydream a lot (of what things could have been) - as such, Sage gets a 5% boost to his Pmstr stat.

Strength Name:
Description:

Strength Name:
Description:

-----
((A floating Strength is a strength you've gained inRP. For example, if you were on a Kendo team for some time, you'd naturally know Kendo which is where this strength would come in. However, be aware, it will not be as strong as any of your actual strengths and is a small plus)

Floating Strength Name:
Description:

Weaknesses: (You must have the same amount of weaknesses as strengths. These weaknesses pertain to you and not your Persona. IE: Physically Weaker, lack of attention span, etc.)

Weakness Name: Lily-Liver
Description:  However, Sage isn't really courageous or daring, as he believes that he could hurt someone close to him - Courage points are halved as a result.

Weakness Name: Dysfunction Junction
Description: What's your malfunction? For Sage, its his fear. He can be easily startled, and tends to shy away from situations in which he'll freeze up with fright.
As such, Sage has a 15% higher chance to be inflicted with the Fear status ailment.

Weakness Name: Featherweights are too Heavy
Description: Sage isn't very strong, at all. Call it due to a lack of workout, or a lack of muscle tone - Sage gets a 5% deficit to his Ppstr stat.

Weakness Name:
Description:

Weakness Name:
Description:

-----
((A floating weakness is one gained in RP. It could be a fear you inherited during RP, or an injury that hinders your character. Some can be temporary while others can be permanent.)

Floating Weakness Name:
Description:

Soul Bound Weapon: (This is the weapon you'll be able to summon to your hand while in combat. This weapon is special for your character specifically and allows you to fight Shadows and Demons without the need of summoning your Persona. This can be anything but a Gun (Or gun related weapon))

Weapon Name: Sweet Dreams
Weapon Description: Sweet Dreams takes the form of a pair of sable leather gloves with a belt at the wrist for adjusting the grip. The tips of the glove are outfitted with black curled claws, almost like a cat. The claws are 2'4" in length.

Weapon Image:
Sweet Dreams are made of these (image):
Weapon Attack Type: Pierce
Weapon Element: n/a

Side-Arm Weapon:

Side-Arm Name: Bonfire
Side-Arm Description: A .22 caliber pistol with a oak handle.
Side-Arm Image:
Side-Arm Attack Type: Gun
Side-Arm Style: Revolver - Single Shot - Accuracy is increased by 20%. Consumes only one type of ammo per use. Can shoot only
one enemy at a time.

The Background

History:(At Least 2-3 Paragraphs)

Back to top Go down

Sage Jamison (Endymion Persona User) -> WIP as well (I got too many ideas --;)
Page 1 of 1