Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty]   A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2018 7:02 pm

Patty stared back up at him, she could feel his eyes on her. Her grin drooped a little when he told her it's fine. She still felt super bad about it, it was easy to get caught up yelling and being mad when she was but after the fact she looked back and didn't like who she was in that moment. She chewed on the inside of her lip. Patricia didn't wanna be someone for him to deal with like this, even if he said they were cool. She didn't wanna be his "problem". The lanky girl picked at her nails until he started talking about skateboards again, which made her face light up. There was nothing she wanted more than to just move on and forget this ever happened and she thought he knew that.
"Okay good! I'm glad we're cool!" she chirped with a big smile. Now they could just drop everything and go back to how things were.

She kept running her hand through his auburn hair, giving soft strokes and scratching towards the back sometimes. It wasn't soft but it was coarse and it kinda scratched back. She liked the feeling of it bristling on her palm, and how he relaxed when she did it. Patty knew he liked it, he didn't make that little "I'm just dealing with this because I like you" noise when she scratched his head like he did when she tried to touch him anywhere else.
"Hmmmm... I dunno," she mused, "I wasn't really into it before everything happened but like, it was California so it was pretty much everywhere already. I knew some people who would but it wasn't a big deal like you think the skater culture is, like, that's kind of a myth. Like... it was like going out and playing baseball or something, it was just a thing you did y'know? But when the Divide happened I kiiiiiiinda... wandered the streets a lot, I didn't ever wanna be home since there was like, nothing to do." Patricia shrugged. It was another sort of lie. Sure, there wasn't much to do but that was because of the rolling blackouts and power rationing, you had to resort to doing chores or reading or something and Patty liked doing stuff, so she hung out in the streets a lot. But she didn't want to be home so she didn't have to deal with her parents ever. When she got older and could get away with couch surfing sometimes she'd disappear for days at a time.
"So I had to go out and find somethin' to do, usually just wandering around and talking to people and like, not doing a whole lot. So I met some people close to the amusement park that were chilling and getting ripped and skating so I went over to say hey and I chilled with them for a bit and then I wanted to try out. Haha so I broke my collar bone after I tried a few jumps but I ended up hanging out with them a lot after that and I just kinda... fell into it? I'm not really sure, I don't know if it was something I wanted to do or something I ended up liking because I hung out with other people that did it."

Patricia sat back and leaned on her hands while she reminisced.
"Cody and Mark and Brandon and Tiffany. Stan was kind of a sleaze but he was a funny sleaze so we kept him around. Lacey would come chill sometimes but she wasn't really part of that crowd and she didn't skate, Mark didn't skate either but he was always with us when we did it. He could bike though and sometimes he'd pull something off but we were mostly street so he was poppin' wheelies and doing no-handers all the time so it wasn't anything special. I wonder what they're up to?" Patricia shook her head with her neutral grin still apparent, but not super happy like she was telling her story.
"I don't really know anyone like that here, probably 'cause I haven't picked it back up like I thought I would when I got here."

She was still kinda sad on the inside. Patty missed her friends and still felt horrible for screaming at Albrecht and just like when she was angry when she felt sad she wanted to... just keep being sad. To let that emotion ride itself out and go wherever it was gonna go. She took a deep breath and decided to drop it and stop talking about her friends, especially the ones she didn't have here.
"Hey, c'mere."

A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty] - Page 2 Devili13

"Ya wan' me to teach ya how t'shred, laddie? There's some stairs out past the school we can be jumpin' after my foot's right."

Patricia chuckled, picking up her Irish accent out of nowhere just to get him to smile again. She leaned back forward and started to run her hand through his hair again.
"Or we can give whatever you wanna do a lash. Whaddaya like to do?" They spent all this time doing stuff that Patty wanted to do or made Albrecht do pretty much. It'd be nice to get invited somewhere to do something for a change.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty]   A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 4:45 pm

The more time he spent with Patty, the clearer it became she had a rocky relationship with her parents. It made him curious on the details of the relationship but he knew some secrets people did not want to share, it was also some sort of policy among the Church Militancy to not pry into the past of your battle brothers uninvited, each had their own demons. Still he listened to her with attention, nodding along. He learned something new about 'skating'.

"Sounds like you get hurt a lot." Whenever she shared some of her experiences, it always had her ending up hurt or getting hurt at some point. She is quite reckless, but he doesn't dislike that, if anything it shows a willingness to take risks most people seem to lack. "Adventurous." He added, though the Knight wondered why she sought after him. Considering her life style, catholic and quiet cop seemed like the opposite type of person she would take interest in. Maybe she would prefer to spend time with them and he was just a distraction.

"I'm surprised, i figured you would know a lot of people with the way you are." She might have a dangerous temperament but that's not how she presents herself, she strikes him as a social butterfly.

He'd stare into the horizon again, becoming lost in his own mind. Until she beckoned him, it was oddly charming and funny in how her Irish accent just took over for that one sentence. He'd grunt a bit while he thought, he really didn't had anywhere he wanted to go, training and eating was enough for him when he was not busy.

"... I'm not sure, i don't go out a lot. Nor do i want to. I guess it could be something new to try skating... or at least accompany you."
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty]   A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 11:35 am

The lanky chick tilted her head at the boy with her neutral, gently pleased expression. What??? Pssssh, she didn't get hurt that much. Sure she had to go to the ER a couple times for broken whatever and she banged herself up sometimes but it's not like she was in and out of the hospital that much looking like a car crash victim. Patty just skinned her knees and sprained her ankles and bruised herself just as often as...

...huh. Well, fuck, maybe she did get hurt a lot. Patricia never really stopped to think about it ever.
"Oh yeah, I guess you're right! Ahehehe!" After a second of considering it her expressiveness returned with a giggle. So she like reeeeaaaally remembered the worse injuries because pretty much all of them made good stories but it never occurred to her that she always had sidewalk rash or a cut or a bruise somewhere where on her 'cause she didn't really think about it unless it obsolutely stopped her. Kinda like her foot. But her natural happy smile and goofy demeanor cooled a little into a smoky stare with his final word in. Yeah, she was starting to figure him out. He complimented her when he really liked something about her or liked what she did.
"Hmmmhmmm, oh yeah...?" she teased as she scooted forward a little bit, using his shoulder as a brace. Her hand would stay there so she could run her hand up and down his arm while she fluttered her eyes at him. He really liked her eyes.
"I guess I'm just kinda that way, y'know? Like, I like trying new things since you'll never know how good it'll be unless you try it. I'd try anything once if you just asked me to." Her tone was pretty even and it wasn't a total come-on but there was a heavy underlying implication with the way she said it. That and she kept her eyes locked to his for a while as she rubbed up and down his arm, juuuuuust enough to be uncomfortable. Patty really liked teasing him, even if this didn't go anywhere the way he got all shy made her heart pound.

But as quick as it came it would go just as quick with her keeping up her high energy."Oh yeah, I got a pretty good scar from when that happened haha wanna see?!" Patty didn't even wait for an answer before showing it off. She pulled her shirt collar down and across her shoulder and a thin red crescent splotch was pretty clear in the right light, arcing across her upper chest. She was tempted to tell him he could touch it if he wanted but she thought twice about it. And as active and peppy as she was her face fell when he talked about knowing people here. She didn't like it here, as much as the city was safer than the coastline and it was easier to get by she missed California.

A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty] - Page 2 Protec14

"Naaaah, I don't. I know a lot of people here but they don't know me. I don't really like Endymion people, they're not the same as Monterey. Like... everyone's so self-absorbed in their own stuff, it's nothing like back home. Nobody tries to talk to you unless they can get something out of it or need something and even then it's all about them. Their needs, their problems, how they feel. No one cares about anyone else past as long as they have to to get what they want, everyone's such a pretender."

Seriously, the people in Endymion really sucked. Everyone was like, content to just scurry about their way, color inside the lines, do whatever they needed to do and then do it all again and everyone was like that. Even when it was supposed to be fun it was a routine or a time-filler or whatever and like, people were all caught up in themselves so much. There wasn't any community, it was a bunch of poor saps packed together in a city. Working as a cashier she'd tried to engage with the regulars so she could get rid of her boredom and hear some stories and live vicariously through them while she was rooted to the register but NO ONE wanted to engage her, they just paid for their shit and left like she was the inconvenience. Guess it took a little magic to bring people like that together, usually the sucking. That's why she liked the degenerates and thugs and street people. They were super cool with each other and she could just go up and talk to them, they hardly ever threatened her either but she could speak the language enough. Maybe they knew she was one of them?

Patty frowned. He grunted again. That meant he really didn't wanna do it but he would anyway because he was nice to her. It sorta bothered her he didn't even wanna go do stuff, like, why wouldn't you wanna do that? It wasn't any fun just doing stuff by yourself. When she was by herself for a long time she just got more antsy and pent up until she started doing some bad shit just to get out and do it. Her hand went from his shoulder back to his long brown hair.
"That's okay baby, we can do whatever you wanna do instead..." she spoke softly with a mote of concern. She wanted to see what he wanted to do instead of her continuing to drag him around for stuff. Especially if he didn't wanna go do it.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty]   A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 8:07 pm

"Anything i ask, huh?" His posture shifted, he'd lean closer while locking eyes with the girl, his stare was unfettering and rather piercing at the moment. As if he was finally drawn to her charms for once, the beautiful verdant eyes and her gentle touch on his arm. He'd caress her cheek once and then his mouth opened. "Then we should go to the church together someday. It could be a good experience for us." The Knight would retreat to his initial position with the ghost of a smirk on his face. He knew what he had done, she was always messing with him so this was his attempt to get back at her. He didn't intend to drag her to the church either, he figured she was the type who would get bored if she had to sit down and listen for long periods of time.

Albrecht's attention was caught again when his "girlfriend" began to show off her own scar. He didn't say a word, his head only tilted in interest as he observed. Patricia never ceased to impress or amuse him. Another revelation was that Patricia also disliked the people of Endymion, though to her they lacked empathy and were selfish for the most part. Perhaps that feeling originated from the isolation of being an outsider, not part of the community.

"To be quite frank i don't feel welcome here either, i can never shake off the feeling i do not belong among these people. Its kinda lonely but i don't mind, i got you." Though part of him was content that they stayed away, he found hard to interact with most civilians. Especially those from Endymion, knowing they were all tainted and how majority had turned to pagan worship disgusted him, though it was something he fought to suppress. Albrecht's body had tensed a little just thinking about that, but as soon as her gentle caress on his hair returned, he relaxed yet again.

"Hm... We could go skating and then go for some hamburgers, there's this place i have been wanting to try out."

Last edited by Albrecht on Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty]   A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 1:39 am

"Mmmmhmmmm...." Patricia hummed in affirmation, nodding and tilting her head, running a hand through her own hair to brush it aside. Maybe she was starting to get through to him after all this freakin' time and all the signals. Guess you can get blood from a rock after all. As he leaned closer so did she, leaning inward when he caressed her cheek. Her lips parted when he opened his mouth in preparation and...

...and she furrowed her brow and looked at him as if he lurched his tongue out to catch a fly. She didn't know what to think other than what the crap, dude? and the atypical response got her to freeze. Fucking goddamnit she had to go to church now, didn't she? Patty hated church. It was boring and she had to sit still and she couldn't wear what she wanted and it was full of freaks and holier-than-thou types and she always got into fights with those 'cause they were uppity jackasses.
"Ah-....." Her throat squeaked a noise before she was about to suck it up and agree to it. He really had her in a corner, like, she couldn't say NO, she wasn't a complete bitch. Even if she didn't want to she'd still go she'd just hate it while she was there and try not to ever come back again. But she caught the look on his face, that cocky little smirk and the hamsters in her head started to run on their wheels.

"...oh my GAWD you fucking asshole! Ahahahaha! Heeheeheehahahaaa...!" Patty shoved him while giggling her ass off. Pheewwww! He wasn't gonna do it! Holy shit he got her super good though. But that was a good thing! He was lightening up and playing along instead of grumbling to himself or running away. As long as he could be happy she could be happy. He said he didn't like it there either. Patricia blamed the city. There was something so messed up about Endymion. Everywhere was like that now in different ways, back home was jacked up for different reasons but at least there everyone looked after their own. This place was just... kinda heartless. Like everyone's own trauma from the Divide seeped into the ground and faded into the air, it was "normal" but it was a fake "normal" that hid just how horrible shit actually was. It was kinda like... it didn't have a soul. Yeah, that was it. He could feel it too. He wasn't from around here just like she wasn't. She didn't grow up in a heartless city, Patty could feel that something was missing. Finally someone could understand that empty feeling.

But the lanky chick didn't like to think about bad stuff like that. Albrecht's reaction prompted a wide-eyed grin from the girl and more giggling as she wrapped her arms around him and pressed her face to his in an exaggerated fashion.
"Awwwwww! I like you toooooo!"Her voice was sickeningly sweet, she hugged and cradled him for a second before letting go. Letting him know she was just screwin' around and besides she could smother the tension in him she felt like that. It was like almost impossible to get mad when being hugged like that even if it was a little cheesy. Like she was affectionate and junk but that googoo gaga head over heels baby talk bullshit wasn't her style. Okay so not like 100% of the time like some people, it made her barf. She kept rubbing his head, more for something to do with her hands and keeping the habit more than anything else by now.

"That sounds pretty cool. Hey, I wanna go to where your burger place is first, I wanna scope out some pavement to tear up. I only really got the stairs by the school and the park out by the Palms. Like there's no empty bowls around here either, super freakin' lame." It wasn't pool season anyway but one of the lesser perks of post-apocalyptic California was all the empty swimming pools to shred in. Besides, if they just went skating she'd forget about the burgers and they'd just do fuck whatever for however long like always. She got sidetracked easy.

A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty] - Page 2 Patron13

"...theeeeeey got beer?"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty]   A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 1:06 am

A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty] - Page 2 AjTuPc5
"Got you."

Albrecht laughed after being shoved by the skinny girl. There was some satisfaction within him, after being teased and having his buttons pressed he finally got her. He left Patricia conflicted and speechless for a good few seconds. She also took it as a joke when she figured out what he was up to, which was good, it showed she was the kind to joke but who also could take jokes too. Patty was a fun person to be around, when in her company he could laugh and smile.

"Uhm..." He shuffled uncomfortably as the girl swooned over him, he figured she was just exaggerating but even then he couldn't shake off the feeling of uneasiness and discomfort when she did that. The knight eased up when she let go of him and returned to run her slender fingers through his brown hair, it calmed him. They definitely looked like a couple, exchanging caress like that on the side walk while talking about meaningless things with each other, as if they only had each other at that moment. It was not hard to admit he enjoyed this, the issue was if he should be doing this at all, with his duties he'd eventually fail Patricia.

A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty] - Page 2 NOvgRtB
"What kind of man you think i am? Of course they have beer."

The forgotten would chuckle for a moment, then there was silence. He'd massage her feet while he thought, on what he wanted and what he should do. This was complicated.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty]   A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 7:03 pm

"Yeah ya fuckin' did you fuckin' su-u-u-u-u-u-u-uck." Patricia droned out her playful protest to getting teased, sticking her tongue out in his face and yanking his hair just enough to get his head to pull around a bit, not enough to really hurt. She didn't really think he'd ever try something like that but he was having fun just like she wanted. It was like he never tried to leave at all, which was good. The sucky times were better left behind, they weren't enjoyable at all so she liked changing those back to being fun. But Patty never really forgot. The lanky girl just chose to never think of them again 'cause they didn't matter. Her hand would move from his head to her back for her to rub, it felt better when he wasn't wearing his coat. She could feel the fabric from his shirt sliding against her palm that way and his back had a shape to it instead of like... coat shape. He got all flustered when she hugged him and got cutesy which she totally did on purpose. Serves him right for trying to mess with her, she was the queen of that castle. But Patty did it more because she liked seeing him embarrassed, it meant he liked her.

"Uuuummm... a freakin' awesome one?" the hoodlum would talk about the beer. She took her hand from his back and scritched his head with even more vigor. "I want the burgers with guac on them. Or like chili and onion rings. And endless salsa and chips." It was all stuff that reminded her of back home. All this talk just happened to make her miss California, back where she had a family even if it was one she chose. Patty didn't wanna be here in Endymion, it was a giant prison. People like rats caged within its walls, she knew how bad it was breaking down underneath the surface, away from what everyone thought they knew. She sat in silence with him for a little while, absently rubbing his head as she watched people walk by. He was the only thing she liked about this place for the most part.
".......do ya think they know?" she asked, gaze lost in space as her head was lost in vague thought, "...about this city. Like, what's outside of it? Do ya think they know what it's like? The food, the beach, the mountains, the road... sight-seeing... just going
to other places... do ya think they miss it too? Or are we the only ones?"
The delinquents emerald eyes drifted over the passing crowd, each person going about their business. Work, visiting, out to dinner... it made her wonder if anyone wanted to leave as bad as she did. If anyone ever thought about leaving, or if they were content to waste away inside a gated city. Just going through the motions because it was safe this way. Patty didn't think these people were living, they were just surviving. And she felt it in the air.

The skinny chick let her question sit where it was, she didn't really expect an answer back. She was talking to talk and express how she felt, what she was thinking about. Maybe to explain all the people in the city, understand why they were different, what was wrong. Her thoughts were interrupted with a dull roar. Her stomach growled. Patricia threw back her head and rolled her eyes. Maybe that's why she was thinking about this.
"UUUUUURGH, I forgot I didn't eat today. I didn't even have any snacks," she whined.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty]   A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 11:52 pm

"Nah, i'm pretty cool." Albrecht didn't flinch when she pulled his hair, he just kept looking at her with the smirk on his face, it was cute how she feigned protests. It continued for a while before his more mellow expression returned. There was a low and continuous grunt coming from him as Patty caressed his back, not because he was not enjoying it but because he was struggling to not get too into it. It was gentle and calming but also alluring somehow, it made him wanted to lean in closer to her. The knight had the willpower to resist the allure, but the temptation was still there knocking inside his head.

"I think they have that. Maybe." Albrecht shrugged, what she described sounded more at home at a Mexican restaurant or similar, but the place seemed to be quite diverse in its menu so its likely they at least had one of those. He had little idea of what it meant to her, but he'd keep it in mind to find a place that had that kind of food.

The young German listened to the girl talk about how things used to be, it sounded like she had some wanderlust in her. While he didn't had the same desire to go sightseeing it hurt him he'd never return to Germany, that he'd die fighting the war of other people while his homeland was fragmented just so he could perform his holy crusade. He'd miss the cold climate. Many children would be born within Endymion and never go outside it, unless they expand. Which they should if they wanted to survive for long.

"They probably do. Its just that nobody talks about it, the price of safety you know?" He'd pause for a sigh. "But admittedly i understand you, in a way. I'm stuck here in Endymion, and i'll never return to Germany or see my companions again... Though there are some nice spots here Endymion, since we are stuck in this city might as well make use of them, right?" Endymion was not bad, he just didn't belong there.

There was a brief silence which was eventually cut by Patricia complaining out of hunger. His eyebrows raised in worry but he quickly set himself to look around, scanning for a place nearby where he could acquire food. And he found it, a hot dog stand just on the other side of the street, it was godsend.

"Wait here, Patricia." He'd gently remove her legs from his lap before standing up and walking towards the stand. He'd get two hot dogs and two cans of soda. It didn't take long before he returned. It was hard to hold everything at once but he managed his way without dropping.
"Here, its not much but..." The knight would hand her one of the snacks and drink before sitting down again. He wouldn't start eating his just yet, he'd wait for Patty.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty]   A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 3:55 am

A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty] - Page 2 Snipe13

"Ha, you think so."

She smacked his back a few times with their back and forth, rubbing his shoulders hard in circles. Because he was growling again. That means he didn't like it, so she'd try to be like more friendly about it and less uncomfortable. Bros slapped each other on the back all the time, right? This wasn't any different or something like that, he didn't have to be upset. Patty initially frowned when he said they might have chili burgers. Maybe wasn't a yes, she'd freakin' kill for some. But it didn't stay for long.
"Maybe they have something with slaw! I wanna try something wild!" she chirped. Sure, burger talk was good but it made her realize something bigger.

Home was gone.

Patty kept her amused grin as he talked about everything. About how they had to be safe and they'd never go outside ever again, that they should just find what happiness they liked here. She didn't like that at all. It wasn't his fault, he didn't get to choose that they couldn't go outside. But she'd never see the ocean again, never skate the pier, the carnie at the docks, mountaintop sunsets... Even if a lot of it was shitty after what happened it was still home. And she might never see it again. A perceptive eye could tell she was upset, staring at the ground and not reacting, even if she was smiling. She looked to him with the same expression as he left, but on her the faded smile may as well have been a blank face. Patty took another stone when he was away, scratching it against the sidewalk to busy her hands.

She bored easily and began popping in her palm, then rolling it down to pop it in her elbow. When Albrecht returned he would see a very apparent and honest frown on her face as she played with her rock. Until she realized he was there. Her frown broke into a smile as she stood up, hobbling on one foot when she forgot it kinda hurt.
"Awww! You brought me something! You're so awesome!" Patricia would wrap her arms around him before he could hand her her stuff and moved to sit down a little more animated than before. She was hungry sure but her appetite was dead like it usually was. Instead she popped the tab on her pop and chugged the entire thing first. Chasing him made her more thirsty than she was hungry.
"Gaaaaah! Like you have no idea how much I needed that."

She would take a bite and chew on the hotdog hesitantly, eating slower than you'd expect. She learned to eat slower so she could enjoy it longer. You never knew when you'd get to eat again when shit got hard. But mostly they ate in silence. It was easy to shut her up when her up with food anyway. She didn't get halfway through her hotdog before continuing the conversation.
"I guess we can find something good here," she relented. But Patricia didn't like Endymion. She didn't like the walls. Even as big as it was and with all that space she could feel them there. She couldn't leave and it killed her inside.

A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty] - Page 2 Caring10

".......you'll go back one day. We'll both go. It'll be fun!"

She didn't want to admit he was right, that neither of them would get back home. She wanted to go with him if he went. Anywhere but here, it didn't really matter, even if it wasn't home. Endymion was a prison. But getting sad about it wasn't going to do anything. She'd rather shoot for the moon and see what happens. There had to be a way to leave.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty]   A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 11:02 pm

Albrecht seemed a bit surprised, not with the slap(he'd even lightly shove her back in a playful manner) but that Patty stopped rubbing his back. "I never asked you to stop... You can keep going if you want." He had some hesitation, the young man was unsure if he should let her do it but now that she stopped he wanted her to continue.

"That sounds tasty. I like my burgers with a lot of meat, and bacon too. With yellow mustard."

The young German was not blind to his girlfriend's feelings. She had a smile on but it was not her usual joyous and contagious smile, it was an empty smile. Even if that had gone past him, she was quiet. Patty was not one to stay silent for long, she was the talkative and excitable kind of person. The purple haired girl was homesick, very homesick and there wasn't much he or her could do to 'cure' it. It is something he'd think about even as he left momentarily to purchase the hotdogs, he wanted her happy. When he had returned he was met with a hug, though he would not return it because his hands were busy. Her mood seemed to have improved a little. The knight would accompany the girl's pace when eating, though he'd continue even as she spoke.

She was wrong, he'd never go back. But for a moment he'd lie to himself and believe it was possible, that they could leave Endymion someday together.

"You would like the parties they throw. They probably would like you too." It was true, Albrecht was the odd one out among his battle brothers in his brooding demeanor. They were rowdy and liked to party, a spirited girl such as Patricia would be well liked. Though at the same time, he hid the ruthless and violent side of his order, how he got those scars. She didn't had to know. "I'd show you around. There's this one bar in my hometown, its pretty homey and they got good drinks. There are some beautiful places to visit too."

"I'll wait for you to finish your hotdog and then carry you back, slowpoke." Albrecht spoke again, with repeating the cocky grin he had a few moments ago. He chuckled a bit, then a brief silence followed. "...Thanks Patty. I really appreciate your company. I feel like any place can be fun when you are around, you have a contagious joy."

Last edited by Albrecht on Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty]   A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 4:37 pm

She knocked to the side and gave the boy a raised eyebrow. What. The fuck. He didn't like it, where was this coming from? Patty didn't get it. If he liked it he should stop growling and stuff.

A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty] - Page 2 Concer11

".....you're a fuckin' tease, ya know that?"

The lanky girl would grimace and scratch his head fast and hard, digging her nails into his scalp. She wasn't surprised he liked a lot of meat on his stuff, he was a BIG guy. And he seemed like the meat and potatoes type too. Bacon was the boring option but like holy shit it was good. Sometimes something didn't have to be exciting to be really good. Which gave her ideas...
"I like the weird burgers. Oh yeah, we need loaded fries and like, salad. I got a thing I wanna show ya!" She wasn't gonna tell him yet but if she could get fries Animal Style here she would. That kinda died with California but like Animal Style wouldn't stay dead. Like rock 'n roll or crunk. It was like the tastiest thing in existence, she'd HAVE to share it with people. Some of the stuff from back home she wanted to leave behind but not all of it. There were nice things she wanted that she could get only from going home. It wouldn't be the same but she could take some of that with her here in Endymion.

The hot mess of a girl smiled softly when Albrecht talked just as fondly about Germany. Places he liked to go and things he liked to do. He wanted to leave just like she did, Endymion wasn't a great place to be. There was so much more out there aside from the urban sprawl and the fear and loathing that was living below the streets, seeping up into the people.
"YOU go to parties? Haha I thought you hated fun things. You have to take me now, everyone likes me~!" she bragged. Well most people did as long as she wasn't being a bitch. Anyone that mattered. Haters could get fucked.
"You better promise we'll go or like, you're never gonna live it down. I wanna see this place now," she taunted with a wicked smirk. She knew he'd take her if he could, even if he didn't "promise" to do it. Just like he "didn't promise" to go out with her and "didn't promise" to come see her. But her smile dropped when he called her slow.

A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty] - Page 2 The_fu12

"Not my fault, I told you to get shorter legs."

...it wasn't apparent if she was being serious or not but it certainly sounded like it. She was just saying stupid things to say them though, and trying to start a pretend argument over something that was physically impossible. The girl with purple hair looked at him for a moment with a rising smirk to laugh at what he said. It was funny in just like, how direct it was.
"Aaaahahahahaaaa you're so weird! Who even talks like that? Aheha!" Patricia wouldn't make fun of him for long, she wanted to stop eating so she could do things. The thug popped the rest of her hotdog in her mouth and went in to give him a close hug.
"I rea'y 'ie'e yoo choo!" she crowed with her mouth full. Before enacting her evil scheme. Hugging him that closely she wrapped her legs around his waist and sidled behind him, locking her ankles. She choked down what she was eating and leaned her head over his shoulder, close to his.
"*GULP* ...ahaha gimme a piggy-back ride!" she more or less demanded of him. Not like she'd get off his back that easy anyway. Besides, she wasn't gonna get bridal carried ALL the way back, his arms would get tired. This was easier and she could mess with people.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty]   A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 12:26 am

The knight flinched and grunted a bit when she rub his head like that. She also called him a tease. Was he sending mixed messages accidentally? He could tell when girls flirted with him but how his actions would be interpreted he was terrible at figuring out. He simply did what felt right.

"A surprise? And you say i'm the tease..." Being Patricia, he expected something wild. Though exactly what it would be he only had a couple guesses, maybe some burger or snack typical to California, he didn't knew much about the state. Albrecht would look forward to it, he had the things he liked but wasn't particularly picky either.

The guy laughed a bit at her jabs and confidence. She was not wrong, she was a likable person.

"I suppose i fit the stereotype of 'no fun allowed'." There was a shrug and a sigh, as if he was relenting to something. "Its a deal then, i hope you like the cold and winter fashion, McDowell." Something told Albrecht Patricia was a summer person and who enjoys light clothes, it was just a guess though. He knew he preferred the cold. Ironic considering his last name.

A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty] - Page 2 NOvgRtB
"Maybe if you had a smaller butt you wouldn't be so slow."

Albrecht said not realizing much on the implications of what he said, he was only attempting to conjure some childish insult to play along with the girl.

"Weird...? I'm just being honest." He likely wouldn't have much time to ponder on what he said with the girl getting all touchy again and climbing on his back. He didn't struggle, grunt or tense up during it, though he didn't return her hug either. The only thing that bothered him was her speaking with her mouth full of food.

"You are getting spoiled... At least you are pretty light." And that was when he stood up. She was indeed light for him, still some form of exercise carrying her around. Albrecht would take the girl back to her dorm, he'd entertain any small talk she attempted as well. He also seemed to care little of the bystanders who stared or commented on them as they passed by.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty]   A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 3:21 am

What did the grumbling mean? Seriously, what did it mean? Patty thought it meant he didn't like it but he kept asking her to do it so like... what? She wasn't hurting him, he was a guy. Guys don't get hurt from stuff like that, it's not like her nails were freakin' razors today.
"Haha that's 'cause you ARE!" she teased back. Why did he act like he didn't like getting his head or his back rubbed if he did? That didn't make any sense. There wasn't anything that was bad about it, what was his deal? Albrecht was weird. He didn't like how she said he was no fun though. He wasn't really the type to go out and do stuff like go to concerts or mess with people and he kept to himself. But he still went to crazy parties, that was something she just found out about him.
"Awww. I like you. Even if you're not fun," she reassured jokingly. Even if she was kinda serious. Albrecht wasn't fun. Like FUN fun. He didn't like doing crazy wild things like she did for the hell of it and he was so serious all the time but he could BE fun if she showed him how. Like now. She frowned when he talked about winter wear because like seriously fuck the cold.

A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty] - Page 2 Surpri11

"Noooo, that sucks, let's go in the summer, I want it to be warm."

She hadn't thought about the cold until right just now. Which was probably stupid because it was getting cold soon. She was gonna freeze her ass off with nothing warm to wear and she wasn't looking forward to the snow even if she'd never seen snow and it might be cool. But he managed to do something he'd never done before and he surprised her with what he said. Her jaw dropped when he talked about her butt. She scoffed and punched him in the arm. It wasn't soft.
"Ahhh...! You aren't supposed to say that! Take it back!" When was he looking at her butt?! Her butt wasn't big! She had a nice butt! It was perfect, it was big enough to not make her look like some skinny tramp- okay maybe her butt was kinda big.

She clung to him as he stood up and began to walk with a smile on her face, nodding back and forth with his steps before sidling up higher on him to get a better piggy-back ride. He sure liked to complain a lot but she didn't care about that. The skinny girl smiled evilly as she clawed her hand and reached down.
"Huh," she questioned, gripping his shoulder as she leaned back and down, "I thought my butt was big like YOURS!" She shouted as she flung her hand down and squeezed his own butt, letting loose with a cackle at whatever his reaction was.
"AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAIIIIEEEEE...!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Albrecht carried her back to the dorm the lanky girl would do her best to entertain herself. Which meant heckling other people. She'd shout BEEP BEEEEEEEP! at people and yell at them to get their attention if anyone became anywhere close to them before laughing like a maniac. It got people to stare but she didn't care, even if Albrecht didn't act like it was a big deal she'd make a spectacle of it. It was fun and that was all that mattered, people could get fucked if they thought something about it.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty]   A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 1:07 pm

Patty keeps saying she likes him. And he always asks himself why, because she is right about him being boring and brooding. Meanwhile she is an outgoing and happy girl, in his mind shouldn't she prefer someone like her as well? Someone more compatible and who could make her happy.

The knight would be pulled away from those self depreciating thoughts by hearing Patty jokingly protesting about the cold. He was right, she was a summer person. For some reason that made him smile lightly. If by some miracle they got the chance to leave Endymion, even if temporarily, he'd keep in mind to do it during summer. And then came the punch, even if his guard was down that punch was way too hard for a girl as skinny as her. Though Albrecht withstood it and just looked over at her still grinning.

"Hmm... No. Your butt is big." He'd chuckle, completely unaware of what he had just brought upon himself. Few moments into the piggy-back ride and then it happened, when he felt her hand squeeze it he just froze in place while his face grew red in an instant. It took a few seconds but he'd start to walk again, though he wouldn't look at Patty for a while out of sheer embarrassment.

---------------------

Even without all the noise Patricia was causing, Albrecht still didn't care. It was amusing even. He'd take her back to the dorms without complaining though when he left he had the feeling he was forgetting something...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty]   A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 10:12 pm

Albrecht and Patricia's bond has increased...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty]   A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Gaze That Invited Disaster[Patty]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2