Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta)   Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 1:47 pm

Cecil's head jerked back at the sudden weight, only to wince as he realised what had just happened. "Dammit...dammit dammit dammit dammit-" He forgot about that. Of course he forgot about that. How did he forget about it when it was part of why he was doing this in the first place?
The heel of Cecil's hand drove hard into his forehead as he berated himself on his stupidity, before he crouched down and draped Marta's arm over his shoulders so he could actually support him properly.
You ought think before action.
Cecil grimaced as he rose again with Marta on his shoulders, moving for cover.
Too late now. Hopefully he wakes up fast again.
Back to top Go down
Ifnb

Ifnb

PostSubject: Re: Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta)   Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 1:54 pm

Unlike last time, when Marta almost immediately regained consciousness and might have even caught himself in time, this episode was significantly longer due to all of the factors that significantly worsened his circulation, as well as being yanked up faster than he could ever rise on his own.

Marta did not wake up and probably would not for several minutes. Although he was breathing, he was largely doing so out of his nose, which may not have been actually noticeable unless someone was paying very close attention.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta)   Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 2:59 pm

"Goddammit...wake up, please..." Fuck. He'd knocked him unconscious for who knows how long...and he was cold and bleeding too. Agh...because something he tried to do couldn't ever go right.
Cecil continued to haul Marta around until they hit the main school building, struggling with the door but eventually getting them both through. Cecil just found himself glad the clubs would still be running. He wasn't sure if it would have been as easy to get in otherwise.
And so, he stumbled around the halls, muttering under his breath as he searched. Just two dripping wet students, one of them unconscious and bleeding as the other supported them.
"Where's the nurse's office...where's anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Ifnb

Ifnb

PostSubject: Re: Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta)   Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 3:09 pm

Marta's body finally chose this moment to wake up. The first thing after awakening in an unknown location was to figure out where he was, not make a scene. And as his consciousness returned, Marta quickly recognized where he was. They were in the school halls. Although his body presumably became slightly less limp, Marta didn't actually say anything. He didn't actually really clearly remember the young man pulling him up and knocking him unconscious, but rather only remembered the young man helping extricate his arm.

Marta's first belief was that the boy had simply pulled the both of them out of the rain, and so, he needed to polite express his gratitude and stop burdening his arm. "Oh? Thank you again. You really-"

Unfortunately, Marta had taken that time to stop leaning on Cecil, even though he really was not in the position to do so. He lost his words and stumbled a bit, although he caught himself by leaning on the wall of the hallway for support, leaving a slightly bloody hand-print. He was silent for a bit, before he turned back to face Cecil and continued his interrupted sentence, "erhm... are too kind. That was certainly an unfortunate circumstance."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta)   Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 3:29 pm

The boy's face twisted uncomfortably as Marta freed himself and lurched off, leaving his bloody prints behind as he tried to remain standing. "Come on..." He sighs, shaking his head. "It's nothing...just - just don't be so quick to go off like that. I don't want you fainting on me again." Or trailing blood everywhere...he'd better not try and go off while he's bleeding like that. "You know where the nurse's office is? I can't exactly remember, and you could really do with...well, uh...not bleeding."
Back to top Go down
Ifnb

Ifnb

PostSubject: Re: Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta)   Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 3:37 pm

Something the young man said seemed to make Marta's eyebrow marginally raise. Besides the fact that the young man was surprisingly gracious. Instead, it was the fact that he seemed to mention something about bleeding.

"Oh, bleeding? What do you mea-"

Marta immediately only noticed again at that point that his arm was bleeding considerably and seemed a little alarmed. Not at the bleeding itself, but at the notion that a cut might have ruined his school uniform.

He seemed to furiously scan his sleeves for any cuts of tears and not having found any, immediately relaxed. "Oh. Okay. Phew. Crisis averted."

He looked at the young man again, "Oh yes, of course. I'm usually there everyday." In fact entirely true, but not health reasons. Marta often slept away lunches at the Nurse's Office, especially if he had no actual lunch.

While walking in the direction of the Nurse's Office however, Marta did look at his bleeding arm again, "Sorry again if I've inconvenienced you. Please don't worry though, it's not a big deal. It'll probably stop. Eventually."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta)   Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 3:49 pm

"How do you not notice you're-" Cecil cuts off with a choking noise as he halts the impending flow of...whatever he was about to say, watching with disbelief as he looks over his uniform and decides there isn't a problem when it seems to be fine. "...you aren't seriously telling me your uniform is more important than the fact you're bleeding like this."

Something was so, so wrong here. Both in the strange priorities and the weird way they behaved, and in the altogether more terrifying possibility that it might actually be justified.

"Why am I not surprised..." As they started to move to the nurse's offices, Cecil gripped at his temples before following, brushing away strands of hair that had stuck in awkward places. "How do you care this little about your own health? 'Probably stop eventually' isn't just not reassuring, it seriously makes me wonder if you even care."
Back to top Go down
Ifnb

Ifnb

PostSubject: Re: Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta)   Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 4:36 pm

Marta gave a very flat, but polite answer, "Of course my uniform is more important. It doesn't automatically repair itself over time." The implication being that arms tend to repair themselves over time.

Even if Marta were particularly concerned about his well-being, it would be rather uncouth to be openly concerned about it. Certain appearances had to be kept up. His face remained passive as he seemed to ponder about something in response to Cecil's last sentence, just as they arrived to the Nurse's Office, "...even care? ...why would I?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta)   Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 4:49 pm

"...you..." Cecil seemed almost appalled. He was appalled. "You can fix a uniform. You can get another uniform. It's not essential. It you don't stop bleeding, you die, and you can't fix that. Not to mention all the ways you could catch something if you have a constant open wound. Forget fainting...that's your life. How do you not care about that?"
Back to top Go down
Ifnb

Ifnb

PostSubject: Re: Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta)   Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 4:57 pm

Marta's response to the young man was very brief, largely because he listened to the entire screed and he really didn't have a good way to politely respond to it in good taste. After all, how were you supposed to respond to something like that?

Instead, he just looked away from the young man, not quite in the eyes, and wistfully responded almost with a hint of bitterness, "Well, at least my uniform is mine."

Continuing to look away from the young man, he joylessly grabbed a handful of band-aids and just put them on his arm cut, lined up to cover it all. He gave the young man a look, "Well, there we go." He bowed, "Thank you for the assistance. I should be fine now. Once again, I apologize for imposing on you so much."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta)   Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 5:07 pm

...so what isn't yours if you're pointing that out?

Cecil's expression continued to twist and contort. It just didn't feel right. None of this felt right. "It's...not a problem. Seriously." He swallows. "It's not a crime to let people help you, you know. To care about your own wellbeing. You really don't need to apologise..."
Just because someone cared how you were doing more than you did.
Back to top Go down
Ifnb

Ifnb

PostSubject: Re: Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta)   Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 5:19 pm

It was a crime. Absolutely a crime. To constantly depend on others. At least openly. The young man seemed a little agitated, so Marta figured the path of least resistance would be simply to change the subject, "Oh no, I insist, you have truly been helpful. On that point, despite this coincidence, I don't think I've ever properly introduced myself." Considering that they went to the same school, it was clearly impossible for Marta to never see him again, so proper introductions became important.

I'm Marta Po, in the twilight of my high school life. It's a pleasure to properly meet you." That was probably Marta's way of saying that he was a third year.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta)   Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 5:39 pm

A jolt of panic ran through Cecil as he just realised that yes, he didn't know who this guy was before now, and had in fact never introduced himself in the first place as he was going off at him and dragging him around. His composure crumbled at bit at that point. "Oh, uh, right, um, ah..." He chuckled awkwardly as he scratched at the back of his head. "I'm, ay, ah, Cecil. Cecil Erinforth. Nice to, uh...well, get properly introduced? I guess?"
Back to top Go down
Ifnb

Ifnb

PostSubject: Re: Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta)   Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 5:49 pm

Now, Marta was in his comfort zone. Excessive formality that made others comfortable. It was like the part of an RPG where the party has to fight the Fish Demon in the sea. You're in Carcossa now, Cecil.

Marta gave another polite bow, "Likewise, Mr. Erinforth."

He continued, "I would love to point out the myriad ways in which I could return your hospitality at school, though I am not particularly active here." Entirely true. Marta was in no clubs. He had no friends. He was not engaged in class. He was not familiar with the teachers. If he were a little more anonymous, he could have ended up as one of the mysteries of Seven Star Academy. He was likely not even in the yearbook, having never shown up on the day when pictures were taken. If anything, he was truly just ticking off the days until he graduated, with a grim "get it over with" ethos almost akin to a hospice patient.

His school uniform was still sopping wet, so his first instinct was honestly to find a new school uniform. Luckily, he kept almost all of his clothes at his locker in the school, so that would be close. However, it was at this moment that he realized Cecil was also quite wet.

"Also, you appear to have gotten quite wet helping me. Do you have a spare change of clothes? If not, you could borrow one of mines." The problem with Marta's suggestion was there was basically no way any of Marta's clothing would fit Cecil.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta)   Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 6:03 pm

"Seriously, it's fine! Really!" He waves a hand in the air in front of him to dismiss the possibility, entirely uncomfortable with the whole thing. "You, ay-ah, don't need to do anything. Seriously. It's nothing...I mean the whole thing was kinda bad, but, uh, um, agh, ah-um...you don't need to do anything, ok? Seriously."
He holds each of his arms up and looks at them in turn at the acknowledgement of his uniform being soaked, and shakes his head wildly at the offer after. "It's fine! Really!
They...probably wouldn't fit, ah, anyway..."
He coughs. "...it's not like you'd have more than your gym uniform here anyway. Better just heading home if I'm going out for dry clothes..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta)   Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cecil on the Lam (Cecil x Marta)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next