Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Shop (Black Market)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

September 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 8/18/2017

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, is underway! We also have our sideplot taking place called Junction! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our sideplot, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Junction plot is CWIS and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Godai and Grantus.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 
 

 Mission: I would like to speak.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CWIS

avatar

Posts : 1019
Join date : 2017-05-09

PostSubject: Mission: I would like to speak.   Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:07 pm

It would not be a smooth ride back to Determination. While they had departed at nearly the same time as Lucian, Blake, and Damsel, the transport that Irvine took would quickly veer off in a different direction than the one headed for the Ego Grand Prix Track. However it would simply circle the city before heading towards the racetrack itself. This had been a direct request from Momo, to try and put a bit of time between the two arrivals. While Weelo was naive, he was not stupid...

When the transport touched down near the northern entrance to the tracks, the doors would open and Irvine would be faced with several garages, all shuttered save for one that also happened to have it's lights on... While Irvine would be free to wander about as the transport took it's leave, it was clear where he was meant to go...

Inside he would find Momo tinkering, though his presence would draw her attention from her task

"Ah... Hello. Irvine correct? The one who sat in my seat?"



"I... Apologize for the suddenness of my request. However there is not much time. Weelo has by now met with your friends. I had hoped more of you Junction Natives would respond... But I suppose beggars can't be choosers. Thank you for your help. Are you prepared to hear my request?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Infernal Zero

avatar

Posts : 1505
Join date : 2017-11-15
Location : Currently Unknown. Please advise.

PostSubject: Re: Mission: I would like to speak.   Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:45 pm

As he sat alone in the transport, Irvine pondered what the others were thinking, as they presumably went off to join the races. Did they know what he was up to?
...who was he kidding...they probably had a pretty good idea where he was off to right now.

Well...better him than anyone else be subjected to this.
The others didn't deserve to end up in this.

As he stepped out, Irvine shaded himself as best he could in the light, covering up some of the more visually distinct features of his attire with a sheet of dark. With the colours he usually wore, it shouldn't stand out...too, badly. His left arm took on a black sheen as he pushed to cover up as best as possible, little envelopes of normal skin forming tribal patterns as the black continued to crawl over his skin. On the ground, his shadow seemed to rub its hands independently of him before returning to normal.
As he enters the garage, he allows the shadows to recede, uncovering the features he'd hidden and causing the blackness of his arm to retreat back once more to its prior state.

Irvine nods to Momo at the greeting, in a little more solemn a mood than he'd normally be willing to stand. "Yeah, sorry about that. Any seat looks like refuge when you can barely stand."


He sighs, wiping his arm across his face. "Don't worry about it. I woulda brought some folks, but Seekers, Racers, people with Personas...Shadows...whatever you call them, they're in short supply." He lets his arm fall, and his teeth grit. "Not that I'm sure many of them would be up for the task at hand anyway..."
He just had to look at Damsel for proof of that.

Yellow eyes fix onto Momo as Irvine's hands dig in his pockets, the shadowling forcing his usual grin on his face. "Wouldn't have come if I wasn't prepared to hear this out. Hit me, Momo. We got this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CWIS

avatar

Posts : 1019
Join date : 2017-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Mission: I would like to speak.   Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:43 pm


"Thank you, I understand how difficult this decision was to make but please do not trouble yourself with unnecessary thoughts. You have made the correct choice and though you may not feel it to be true, what we are to do is necessary for Black Rider to answer for what they have done."

Momo nodded quietly and turned back to her work bench, grabbing a few devices and motioning for Irvine to step forward and join her at her bench. Should Irvine follow her lead she would lay flat what looked like a thin, flexible screen displaying several images including a live feed of Weelo's meeting with Blake, Lucian, and Damsel. What took precedence in the image however was that of a seemingly abandoned warehouse.


"From my observations of the day to day activities of Team Black Rider, it seems that after each race they return to what appears to be an abandoned factory on the outskirts of the wreckage of what was once Brickyard City. It is not to far from where Junction landed in fact. While I had hoped we would have a force sizable enough to storm the facility and end this in one fell swoop, it appears that perhaps a more covert mission is pertinent. Wouldn't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Infernal Zero

avatar

Posts : 1505
Join date : 2017-11-15
Location : Currently Unknown. Please advise.

PostSubject: Re: Mission: I would like to speak.   Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:15 pm

There they were...all four of them, unknowing of where they were headed.
Hmm.

Irvine returns his focus to their hideout. "Wouldn't take the brute force approach, that's for sure." His eyes run over the building, trying to get a good measure of how well lit it'd be. "I remember them on the track. We tried that without being at least as strong, they'd mow through us."
He hums, and starts letting his finger trail in the air as he looks over the location, letting darkness follow behind it. "Damn, that's a lot of windows...got a plan once we're there? I'd hope we could get them separately from each other rather than facing them together. I've already been roasted by Forget once just when he was screwing with us, after..." He looks to his shadow, which waves back with red eyes. "...he forced whatever this is out of me with my 'Accelerator'. I'm not eager to see what that's like when he's got help."

"Wish the place was darker, too...I could make pretty damn sure they probably wouldn't see us then."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CWIS

avatar

Posts : 1019
Join date : 2017-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Mission: I would like to speak.   Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:37 pm

"Agreed, frankly I am surprised you survived your initial encounter even not considering the effects of Rider Sickness. In each of their races Back Rider has decommissioned at lest one enemy rider with their ferocity... Normally such displays of obscene violence are frowned upon in officially sanctioned races. While the Ego Grand Prix has always been a contact gladiatorial sport, it has always been within reason. Black Rider however... Its like they have the citizens transfixed." Momo's voice trailed off as a contemplative look took her features. However she quickly shook it off and returned to her neutral expression, looking to Irvine with a blank yet intense gaze.

"I have a few ideas as far as how we may go about this. We could simply wait for nightfall and attempt to sneak in, catching them hopefully off guard or asleep and simply slit their throats while they rest. Or we could attempt to draw them out with some sort of diversion. Or perhaps we could simply procure some sort of heavy armaments and bombard the area from a distance.  I leave the specifics to you, how would you like to proceed?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Infernal Zero

avatar

Posts : 1505
Join date : 2017-11-15
Location : Currently Unknown. Please advise.

PostSubject: Re: Mission: I would like to speak.   Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:45 pm

Irvine blinks and lets his hand drop, before his eyes narrow. "So that isn't actually normal. It was surprising that something so blatantly brutal got basically no reaction...you know, apart from cheers and applause." Irvine's lets out a low growl. "Guess there's a reason for that, huh?"

He grins, and settles his hands in his pockets. "Less chance they have to react, the better. They're probably going to take measures if we don't get them in one." He traces a moon in the air. "If we have to, we can wait till nightfall. As long as the place is dark, I can make sure they won't be able to see us...though complete coverage will mean I'm the only one that can see."
"If I really gotta pick something though...I figure we get some toys to play with." He smirks, drawing bombs and guns in the air. "Firearms, ordinance, whatever it is, we make it strong, and we make sure it will kill if it hits home. If we can't take them out by catching them out with heavy ordinance, then there probably isn't much brute force can do."

He pauses. "Wasn't able to find them before, but if we want to go on a raid for heavy firepower, I think there's someone who might be able to help. You'll probably find them annoying as hell, and I wouldn't be certain how well they do with the subtle stuff, but it's more manpower, and more force at our disposal."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CWIS

avatar

Posts : 1019
Join date : 2017-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Mission: I would like to speak.   Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:37 pm

"...Very well. We shall use our time to acquire more powerful weapons in order to avoid direct confrontation. I suppose I knew that this was by far the best option with the highest chance of success, however I simply did not wish to use it... How odd," Momo switched the screen off and looked towards the portrait hanging on the back wall of the garage. A small, crooked framed picture of Momo with Weelo, Ride and a third man. Each wearing a wide smile as confetti fluttered down around them. In Momo's arms a golden trophy declaring her the winner of the First Annual Weelo Sitee Race For Charity. A somber smile grew on Momo's lips as she eyed the photo."Recently I've find myself thinking oddly more often then not."

Momo shook herself from her thoughts and turned her attention back to Irvine as she unfurled a map of what looked to be the city. "This is a map of NeoBrickyard CIty. Here..." Without removing her eyes from the map, Momo pulled a pink scented marker from a drawer in her desk and circled a large building near the center of the city. "Is the ammunition depot for the local branch of the the military. After Kylo, Weelo and I defeated Ride last year we were declared honorary generals, as such I have access to the building. However once we obtain our armaments... We should anticipate strong resistance. Please contact your ally to meet us at the base of your tower, we shall make for the depot."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Infernal Zero

avatar

Posts : 1505
Join date : 2017-11-15
Location : Currently Unknown. Please advise.

PostSubject: Re: Mission: I would like to speak.   Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:23 am

Irvine simply raises an eyebrow, no more indicator given than that as Momo grabs the map and starts filling him in. "Honorary generals, huh? I'm guessing whatever was going on that you had to beat Ride like that is where Weelo gets his crazy ideas from. Must have been a big deal."

He stops, thinking back to what she had said before. "Not all that strange to care about what the people close to you would think, you know." He glances to the photo, noting how happy she seemed to be with them all. "Raiding a military depot? It's a pretty brazen thing to do. Something they'd probably hear about. If you wanted to avoid that, I wouldn't blame you for it."
He pauses. "Though...that's just me thinking aloud."
Irvine looks back to Momo, grabbing his terminal. "Guess it's time to do this, then." He lifts up his terminal. "Hey, CWIS. You read me out here? Need to get in contact with an individual named Lunairllie."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CWIS

avatar

Posts : 1019
Join date : 2017-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Mission: I would like to speak.   Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:07 pm

"People are dying Irvine. When only a select few are willing to do what needs to be done there is no time to worry about how others will react." the icy chill in Momo's voice rang hollow, filled with something not entirely determinable. "Unless you know of a source of heavy artillery on Junction we could perhaps steal this is our only option. I am prepared to face the consequences of my actions." Momo would nod as she rolled her map and gathered her belongings. "Let's go, we need to get this over with as quickly as possible," Without another word, Momo left the garage, summoned her accelerator and sped off into the distance.

"Of course Irvine! Now contacting Lunairllie."

---
--
-



Irvine has formed the Undriven Genius Social Link of the Justice

The gears of fate are ever turning.

Doing what is right is almost never the easy thing to do. However, in time, perhaps you will be thanked for your efforts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Infernal Zero

avatar

Posts : 1505
Join date : 2017-11-15
Location : Currently Unknown. Please advise.

PostSubject: Re: Mission: I would like to speak.   Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:22 pm

"...all I can ask of you, Momo." Though, how well she'd handle it would be another matter...he certainly knew that well enough.

"Thanks, CWIS." He waited a moment, until..."Hey, Luna? Needed a hand with something, and I figured if we couldn't do this with a dragon to help, we couldn't at all." He hums. "...of course, if you don't actually think you can handle it, don't bother. If you're up to it, I'll see you at the base of Junction for a trip into Determination. See ya then!"

Ending the message, Irvine steps forth, letting his shadow leap over him. God, it hurt so bad...but he knew it was coming this time.
Casting out a hand and calling forth his shadowless black accelerator, he follows after Momo, making for the meeting point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CWIS

avatar

Posts : 1019
Join date : 2017-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Mission: I would like to speak.   Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:51 pm



Irvine would arrive to the desigated meeting spot shortly after Momo, who he would find gazing up at the massive tower with a look of God fearing awe. She would remain silent until addressed... Otherwise the pair would only have to wait for their third to arrive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Infernal Zero

avatar

Posts : 1505
Join date : 2017-11-15
Location : Currently Unknown. Please advise.

PostSubject: Re: Mission: I would like to speak.   Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:16 pm

Irvine's shadow recedes from his body once more as he removes himself from his Accelerator, standing by Momo and the black bike. Luna had hardly seen him like that, after all.
He looks between the girl and the tower, and can't help but smirk a little. "VC for your thoughts?" In short order, he's already mocked up the scene, a miniature of the grand rising tower next to a little speck for scale, too small for any detail to be seen yet obviously looking up to the heights of the pillar jutting from the earth. "Always a crazy thing to see Junction show up outta nowhere, and it always means something different to people. An act of god - or, well, A god - a sign of the end, a precursor to war or a chance for peace never found." He turns his own eye to the tower. "I just found it a convenient getaway when I needed one to somewhere less rotten, but I couldn't say what's going on in your head."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

avatar

Posts : 1350
Join date : 2015-04-26
Age : 19
Location : About a couple inches from my PC

PostSubject: Re: Mission: I would like to speak.   Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:58 pm

"Needz me for whatz? ... Thiz betterz be worthz dragging me outz of the oceanz for."

With a huff, Luna had been making her way to the bottom of Junction, she hated leaving the aquatic bio dome. The water was so free and she felt much more powerful and safe there. The rest of stupid junction was so cluttered and disorganized and claustrophobic. Bleh. At least she didn't have to be there long as whatever the hell it was that Irvine wanted wasn't on Junction at all.

Spotting the pair she was after, or at least Irvine and whoever the broad was, the great dragon would approach with a menacing tone to her gait, puffs of steam escaping her nostrils as she came closer. "So, whoz that?" She'd question annoyed, giving a disinterested look towards Momo. "Whatz you even doingz that so importantz you needz a greatz dragonz help? I swearz if thiz is a trickz or wastez of time orz you get me trappedz off of Junctionz. I'll buryz you myselfz Tidez Riderz." She'd spit, a glop of boiling hot water landing on the ground and quickly evaporating into steam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CWIS

avatar

Posts : 1019
Join date : 2017-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Mission: I would like to speak.   Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:54 pm


"V...C?... I am afraid I am unfamiliar with the expression. Is it one common to you city? I will have to familiarize myself with it. Please, tell me what it means."

Momo would look to Irvine with a confused look but gradually, as he explained how most react to Junction's appearance, she would look more at ease and return to her general neutral expression. "Yes, it is quite mind boggling. When it first arrived I had assumed another of Ride's race had attempted to contact our world, for the first time in quite some time I felt true fear. However it seems much more benign then that. Though I must say that a city capable of inter-dimensional travel is quite-what the hell is that thing....."

Momo's flat voice would remain so as she pointed a finger at the tiny dragon that had entered their presence. She woudl look from it to Irvine a few times and listen to what the small creature had to say before comeing to what ws the only logical and obviously correct conclusion."...Is this... Your pet? I like it. It is ascetically pleasing. May I pet them?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Infernal Zero

avatar

Posts : 1505
Join date : 2017-11-15
Location : Currently Unknown. Please advise.

PostSubject: Re: Mission: I would like to speak.   Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:29 pm

Hmm. That didn't translate? It was interesting seeing what would and wouldn't sometimes. "Like, a coin or something. Had no reference for currency in Determination, so I went with what I knew. Ah, well...only so much the Babel Field can do."

Irvine was about to comment on the fact that the appearance of another of their teammate's kind would provoke intense fear, when he broke out snickering at Momo's reaction to Luna. He looked over the pink (no matter what she claimed, it was pink) 'dragon', grinning wide. "Luna! This is Momo! We're raiding an arms depot together!"
His grin froze when Momo called Luna his pet.
He wanted to laugh.
He so, so desperately wanted to laugh. In his mind, he was already cackling up a storm from the situation at hand.
But, well, the whole thing might just be unsalvageable if he did that.
He looked to Momo, trying to convey with the look of his eye that continuing this line of though was a terrible idea. "...no. She's not my pet. That is an actual citizen of Junction you're asking to pet, and I wouldn't put it past her to electrocute you for saying that. Even if you did say she looked good."
"Love to tell you I was kidding and that you aren't facing 'dragon' induced harm, but I can't. So...pet at your own risk."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mission: I would like to speak.   

Back to top Go down
 
Mission: I would like to speak.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: The Other Worlds :: Junction :: The Outside :: Determination-
Jump to: