Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Shop (Black Market)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

July 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 8/18/2017

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, is underway! We also have our sideplot taking place called Junction! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our sideplot, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Junction plot is CWIS and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Godai and Grantus.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sosina

PostSubject: Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)   Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:39 pm

The concert had been going well, Alister playing his selection of songs, hard rock, some jazz and even rap, while Nola kept to the more pop and hip hop songs, Myrna slipping in with nearly operatic efforts and ballads, and then the triplets would pair up for duets, or do an all group song, the styles where varied and flowing, and they even did some pure music numbers, electronic, trance, rave. It seemed there was no limit to their musical skills, but then they had been training and practicing a long time for it all.

Now the concert was coming to a close, The last song being played as Nola Sang a slower and melancholic song, she had dedicated the song to a friend of hers, not mentioning who though and as she thought of Selenus she started to sing gently at first. This was one of her moments of mourning as she sang out, the cameras unable to catch them on the close ups, but tears were gently running down her cheeks as she sang, and as she continued Myrna chimed in as well as the back up singer as Alister played slowly, keeping the music to match the feeling. All three of them crying gently as they played the last song.

As the song ended All three bowed, the crowd had some people in it crying, but they all got up and applauded for the trio as the Hologram for Alister and Myrna dissapeared and Nola herself walked off the stage to the back stage knowing Frog was probably in the crowd, after all she had given him a ticket to this concert, and had sent him a backstage pass as she wished to speak with him after the meeting that had happened a while ago, not to mention the news that Invidia was...gone.... she needed to speak to him now before he went further.

Walking to her changing room she started by taking a shower and drying off as she waited, changing into her normal clothing, a Kimono and she sat on one of the chairs in the room waiting for security to bring him, he was one of two people with passes, the other though had apparently been trying to scalp the ticket he got, so security was dealing with him. Granted the first concert that the tickets were for was rescheduled but they had honored the original tickets so fans wouldn't get upset.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)   Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:17 pm

Frog wasn't a fan of the music they were playing, honestly. The appearances of Nola's siblings on the stage nearly caught him off guard because he'd learned the truth of the girl's condition, but he could vaguely recall something about holograms being used because the others were busy. Busy his ass, they weren't even real to begin with outside of Nola's mind. Yet the crowd ate it up. It was disgusting the same as Invidia and the same as the world-fake. But he couldn't think that bad about the girl. And as Tee next to him jumped, waved and cried at the final song, Frog was awaiting what was going to come afterwards in the backstage.

Tee was ecstatic after the concert, she wouldn't shut up about how great Trinity were all the way to the backstage, where they were politely taken upon presenting their backstage passes. Frog didn't like the security handling them, but Tee didn't give half a shit about that. All the same to her, she was gonna meet Nola again, only this time in the backstage so it was super special and whatnot.

"Seriously Tee, you already know the girl. Can't ya cool it?" Frog said as they walked.

"Nuh-uh. No chill, no time to cool myself! Easy for you to say since you weren't interested in the music at all, geeeeeeeeeeeeez. You're so lame. And old."

"At least my puberty's gonna be over soon. Meanwhile you're just starting. Just find yourself a boy band or something to fawn over instead of these freaky triplets."

He sighed and shut his mouth as they approached their destination. Tee shut up too, except she did it out of anticipation. They entered and Tee jumped at Nola.

"THE CONCERT WAS AMAZING YOU'RE SO GREAT AND THAT LAST SONG WAS JUST FULL OF EMOTIONS UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-" She started crying. "I'M JUST OVERWHELMED, YOU'RE TOO GOOD!" She cried on and on, clinging onto Trinity. Security had to intervene to separate the two of them. Tee still kept reaching towards Nola as she was being held in place by a large guy from the security. Meanwhile Frog just facepalmed.

"Hello there, Nola. Thanks for the backstage passes again. Tee really loves this."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)   Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:21 am

As she awaited the two in the changing room she considered that getting them refreshments would be a good Idea, they would be here a while after all. So to make sure she was there when they arrived she closed her eyes a moment and out of her stepped Myrna, with a body of her own as well as clothing for herself that matched her style and she smiled a bit "Don't worry no need to say it..I already know...I'll be right back" she said with a nod to her sibling, after all they all know what the others were thinking when together.

With that handled for the time being Trinity continued to sit there reading a bit before she remembered that she had left the gift for Tee in the other change room, the one they used for the costume changes, so she closed her eyes again and out Alister stepped dressed in his normal manner as well "Yeah I know where it is, don't worry...and if they ask what we are all doing here...simple enough we cam to see you after the concert" he said as he walked out the same back door Myrna had used to inform her of the cover story. Then it was back to waiting for her guests for Trinity.

After some time passed she could hear voices approaching and one was easily identifiable as Tee. Nola smiled as the two entered, and when Tee Jumped her she gave a giggle as she hugged the girl back, though she did look up at the security guard for a moment, he was clearly new and she smiled to him a moment "You can leave things will be fine, if your worried then you can wait outside...just not at the door, I have to have SOME private time with my fans after all" she said with a smile.

The large man nodded and headed out as she then looked to the two of them, her red and green eyes looking from one to the other and as Frog made his comment she smiled "I'm glad you liked it Tee, and thank you, and thank you for your support, and I hoped you liked the performance as well Frogerio" she said looking at him with a big smile on her face.

Sibling Semblance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)   Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:35 pm

Tee didn't mind being placed back on the floor. As soon as her feet touched it, she shot up to Nola again, but didn't hug her this time. She simply stood next to her, as close as she could. "I-is it ok if I take you by your arm?" She asked silently, as Frog facepalmed again.

He focused on Nola too. "It wasn't a bad performance. It's great that you can keep up the whole thing with your siblings as holograms." He stressed the word 'siblings' to its breaking point, trying to make it out like he knew they were non-existent. Not like he didn't like Nola, she was great, but he didn't like the phony act at all.

"Oh and thanks for making this private. I think we're all feeling better without any unnecessary ears around."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)   Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:53 pm

Nola looked to Tee and smiled as she asked to hold her arm and she held her arm out and gently held Tee's hand "Sure I don't mind at all Tee" she giggled a bit as she patted the seat next to her on the sofa she was seated on inviting Tee to sit next to her. She then looked to Frog as he critiqued the performance, and made an offhand remark that wasn't even well veiled given the event that had happened prior, she understood though, he didn't believe what she did, he didn't know what she knew, but also she had some understanding of frog himself, from that incident and from their nocturnal activities.

"Thank you, and it's rather easy to keep up, we have practiced a lot after all" she then looked at Tee a moment "I hope you liked the show too Tee" she said with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)   Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:35 pm

Tee happily took Nola's hand with a smile when she was given permission to. She looked more at the girl than at Frog ever since they entered the room. She was always like that, whenever Nola was involved. Truth be told, it made her bro feel a bit neglected and it annoyed the hell out of him. Some pop star was getting more attention than him from a person that was important to him and who he thought would be required to pay more attention to him in any situation. He scowled a little.

"I see you're really practicing hard, otherwise things like that wouldn't be possible. I mean, I do find how the holograms are all in sync and stuff very professional and awesome, honestly." He had to put some praise in between the snark. He still kinda wanted Nola to like him as a teammate despite them not being a team anymore. Meanwhile Tee was happy to cling onto the singer's question. She stuck her tongue out at Frog, mocking his praise, and continued. "Oooooh, oooooooooh, I thought it was the bestest thing ever. It's different to see it up close and in person than just listen to it or see it on tv. Thank you so much for this!!!"

Frog looked at Tee and grinned. His eyes were drawn from his sister to the other girl. "So Nola, where're your siblings now?" He asked. "Off doing something important, I presume?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)   Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:07 pm

Nola smiled as Tee joined her and she gently held the girls hand, her attention taken to Frog though as he started to talk about them practicing, and his complement about how the holograms were and everything was professional and apparently awesome, she smiled a bit, but she knew snark when she heard it and his small scowl having given it away quite a bit, but at the same time she had no reason to reply to the snark of the matter at hand. She turned to look at Tee once more and listened to her next and she smiled even more "I am glad you both found good things about it, and thank you for the complement Frogerio, and don't thank me Tee, without fans like you we wouldn't be as successful as we are, so thank you very much" she said honestly as she held Tee's hand.

Then Frog spoke up and Nola looked to him as he asked for the whereabouts of Myrna and Alister, she smiled as he somewhat answered his own question but she figured it was okay to answer "They said they where on their way here actually, they wanted to visit after the concert" she said just as the back door opened as Myrna walked in carrying some food.

"Ah you must be the two that got the tickets, hello I thought some food for everyone would be a good Idea" she said her voice and mannerisms easily different then Nola's, even her clothing was different, Nola was usually dressed in common clothing, but she liked to relax in a kimono, Myrna had a Kimono as well but it was a different style and a bit looser, showing her shoulders a bit more then her sisters, and her eyes had an almost motherly look fallign on Frog and Tee as she set the food down and took a seat next to Tee "I hope your enjoying your visit backstage" she said with a kind smile to them both.

"I seen Alister not to far behind me, he should be in about...." she said as the door opened again and Alister walked in, wearing a leather jacket and a dress shirt and pants under that.

He looked to the gathered room "Thought we got here a bit earlier then the guests...hey there" he said as he walked to Tee and held out a wrapped gift "Nola mentioned you might like this..." he said before turning to look at Frog walking over to him and sitting on one of the free chairs that he was next to "What's up?" he said simply. Inside the gift was a brand new album from them, signed by all three of them.

sibling semblance:

SP regain from 2 posts of rejuvenation:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)   Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:14 pm

Tee jumped up and down, shaking her head in thanks to Nola's remark about 'fans like her'. "Yesyesyes you're so great so everyone can like you so you can keep being great!" She spoke in quick breaths, excitement apparent in her voice.

Frog's excitement, however, was at an all-time-low. He wasn't finding this very enjoyable and he couldn't talk freely with Trinity since Tee was there. All he could send were cues and he was very bad at sending cues. He was bad at reading cues either, so he was about to start regretting his decision to arrive here, nodding absentmindedly at Nola's remark about her siblings like "Yea sureee." when suddenly his jaw dropped.

It was like seeing a ghost, and then some. His mind was in slow-mo as he watched Tee's eyes glimmer harder than ever as Nola's twin walked in. Tee stood up to shake Myrna's hands when she approached her, but Frog was deaf to all of what she was excitedly saying about how great it was to meet even Myrna in person. Her eyes widened even more when Myrna mentioned Alister was coming too, and Frog could swear he saw them popping out when Alister walked in. "OHMYGOSH everyone is here and I GOT A GIFT AAAAAAAA-!!!" She couldn't control her elation and she tore the gift open immediately. "YOUR NEW ALBUM THANK YOU SO MUCH!"

Frog, meanwhile, fell back into his chair with a blank stare. How this was possible was beyond him. Not only was he wrong about Myrna and Alister not actually existing, but he must've sounded like a jerk to Nola when he was now snarking the heck out of her. He just...he just thought they were only in her headdddddd...........................
No, there had to be an explanation...maybe they were robots or something??? He thought as he absentmindedly grabbed a bit of food without a word and started stuffing it into his mouth in utter shock. Or they were her pawns, but then she wouldn't have been able to summon them here...ghhhhhhhh, what was going on?!?!?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)   Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:39 pm

Nola smiled at how excited Tee was, as Did Myrna Alister meanwhile looked Frog and smirked as Tee was busy going crazy about the gift "I notice your speechless, don't worry we will be talking alone soon, we have a lot to say to you about what happened, and I am sure you have a few questions yourself" his voice was totally different from Myrna or Nola but it was a voice Frog had heard before when he was at the meet up last time, the Voice that had been yelling at Gabe about him drinking at a time like that "We got a few things ready to occupy Tee" he added in whisper.

"Now Tee this is the first of the new album's that are coming out, and we were wondering if you would like to listen to it now and tell us what you think? Think of that as another gift, we want your honest opinion of all the songs and the order of them, We even had a sound room set up for you to listen to it, then after your done we can talk a bit more okay? OH and Nola told me you loved the cookies I made, so how about you listen to the album in the sound room, and after that I can give you the recipe so you can make some at home?" Myrna said with a bright smile to the obviously excited girl "And don't worry we will extend your visit a bit to make up for the time you spend in the sound room okay?" she added.

Nola leaned in a bit as well "It would be great to get a fans input before we set these out to market, to make sure it sounds JUST right, mind doing this favor please?" Nola asked as she gently gave Tee's hand a squeeze as she asked her for this favor. Granted they would follow through with any suggestion she made if it had merit, but this was also a means to put her in a sound proof booth and out of sight from them for a bit so they could talk to Frog in private

sibling semblance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)   

Back to top Go down

Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: Endymion City :: Suzie Q :: Concert Hall-
Jump to: