Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Shop (Black Market)

->Missions (Case Files)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

November 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 8/18/2017

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, is underway! We also have our sideplot taking place called Junction! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our sideplot, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Junction plot is CWIS and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Godai and Grantus.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sosina

PostSubject: Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)   Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:39 pm

The concert had been going well, Alister playing his selection of songs, hard rock, some jazz and even rap, while Nola kept to the more pop and hip hop songs, Myrna slipping in with nearly operatic efforts and ballads, and then the triplets would pair up for duets, or do an all group song, the styles where varied and flowing, and they even did some pure music numbers, electronic, trance, rave. It seemed there was no limit to their musical skills, but then they had been training and practicing a long time for it all.

Now the concert was coming to a close, The last song being played as Nola Sang a slower and melancholic song, she had dedicated the song to a friend of hers, not mentioning who though and as she thought of Selenus she started to sing gently at first. This was one of her moments of mourning as she sang out, the cameras unable to catch them on the close ups, but tears were gently running down her cheeks as she sang, and as she continued Myrna chimed in as well as the back up singer as Alister played slowly, keeping the music to match the feeling. All three of them crying gently as they played the last song.

As the song ended All three bowed, the crowd had some people in it crying, but they all got up and applauded for the trio as the Hologram for Alister and Myrna dissapeared and Nola herself walked off the stage to the back stage knowing Frog was probably in the crowd, after all she had given him a ticket to this concert, and had sent him a backstage pass as she wished to speak with him after the meeting that had happened a while ago, not to mention the news that Invidia was...gone.... she needed to speak to him now before he went further.

Walking to her changing room she started by taking a shower and drying off as she waited, changing into her normal clothing, a Kimono and she sat on one of the chairs in the room waiting for security to bring him, he was one of two people with passes, the other though had apparently been trying to scalp the ticket he got, so security was dealing with him. Granted the first concert that the tickets were for was rescheduled but they had honored the original tickets so fans wouldn't get upset.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)   Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:17 pm

Frog wasn't a fan of the music they were playing, honestly. The appearances of Nola's siblings on the stage nearly caught him off guard because he'd learned the truth of the girl's condition, but he could vaguely recall something about holograms being used because the others were busy. Busy his ass, they weren't even real to begin with outside of Nola's mind. Yet the crowd ate it up. It was disgusting the same as Invidia and the same as the world-fake. But he couldn't think that bad about the girl. And as Tee next to him jumped, waved and cried at the final song, Frog was awaiting what was going to come afterwards in the backstage.

Tee was ecstatic after the concert, she wouldn't shut up about how great Trinity were all the way to the backstage, where they were politely taken upon presenting their backstage passes. Frog didn't like the security handling them, but Tee didn't give half a shit about that. All the same to her, she was gonna meet Nola again, only this time in the backstage so it was super special and whatnot.

"Seriously Tee, you already know the girl. Can't ya cool it?" Frog said as they walked.

"Nuh-uh. No chill, no time to cool myself! Easy for you to say since you weren't interested in the music at all, geeeeeeeeeeeeez. You're so lame. And old."

"At least my puberty's gonna be over soon. Meanwhile you're just starting. Just find yourself a boy band or something to fawn over instead of these freaky triplets."

He sighed and shut his mouth as they approached their destination. Tee shut up too, except she did it out of anticipation. They entered and Tee jumped at Nola.

"THE CONCERT WAS AMAZING YOU'RE SO GREAT AND THAT LAST SONG WAS JUST FULL OF EMOTIONS UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-" She started crying. "I'M JUST OVERWHELMED, YOU'RE TOO GOOD!" She cried on and on, clinging onto Trinity. Security had to intervene to separate the two of them. Tee still kept reaching towards Nola as she was being held in place by a large guy from the security. Meanwhile Frog just facepalmed.

"Hello there, Nola. Thanks for the backstage passes again. Tee really loves this."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)   Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:21 am

As she awaited the two in the changing room she considered that getting them refreshments would be a good Idea, they would be here a while after all. So to make sure she was there when they arrived she closed her eyes a moment and out of her stepped Myrna, with a body of her own as well as clothing for herself that matched her style and she smiled a bit "Don't worry no need to say it..I already know...I'll be right back" she said with a nod to her sibling, after all they all know what the others were thinking when together.

With that handled for the time being Trinity continued to sit there reading a bit before she remembered that she had left the gift for Tee in the other change room, the one they used for the costume changes, so she closed her eyes again and out Alister stepped dressed in his normal manner as well "Yeah I know where it is, don't worry...and if they ask what we are all doing here...simple enough we cam to see you after the concert" he said as he walked out the same back door Myrna had used to inform her of the cover story. Then it was back to waiting for her guests for Trinity.

After some time passed she could hear voices approaching and one was easily identifiable as Tee. Nola smiled as the two entered, and when Tee Jumped her she gave a giggle as she hugged the girl back, though she did look up at the security guard for a moment, he was clearly new and she smiled to him a moment "You can leave things will be fine, if your worried then you can wait outside...just not at the door, I have to have SOME private time with my fans after all" she said with a smile.

The large man nodded and headed out as she then looked to the two of them, her red and green eyes looking from one to the other and as Frog made his comment she smiled "I'm glad you liked it Tee, and thank you, and thank you for your support, and I hoped you liked the performance as well Frogerio" she said looking at him with a big smile on her face.

Sibling Semblance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)   Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:35 pm

Tee didn't mind being placed back on the floor. As soon as her feet touched it, she shot up to Nola again, but didn't hug her this time. She simply stood next to her, as close as she could. "I-is it ok if I take you by your arm?" She asked silently, as Frog facepalmed again.

He focused on Nola too. "It wasn't a bad performance. It's great that you can keep up the whole thing with your siblings as holograms." He stressed the word 'siblings' to its breaking point, trying to make it out like he knew they were non-existent. Not like he didn't like Nola, she was great, but he didn't like the phony act at all.

"Oh and thanks for making this private. I think we're all feeling better without any unnecessary ears around."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)   Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:53 pm

Nola looked to Tee and smiled as she asked to hold her arm and she held her arm out and gently held Tee's hand "Sure I don't mind at all Tee" she giggled a bit as she patted the seat next to her on the sofa she was seated on inviting Tee to sit next to her. She then looked to Frog as he critiqued the performance, and made an offhand remark that wasn't even well veiled given the event that had happened prior, she understood though, he didn't believe what she did, he didn't know what she knew, but also she had some understanding of frog himself, from that incident and from their nocturnal activities.

"Thank you, and it's rather easy to keep up, we have practiced a lot after all" she then looked at Tee a moment "I hope you liked the show too Tee" she said with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)   Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:35 pm

Tee happily took Nola's hand with a smile when she was given permission to. She looked more at the girl than at Frog ever since they entered the room. She was always like that, whenever Nola was involved. Truth be told, it made her bro feel a bit neglected and it annoyed the hell out of him. Some pop star was getting more attention than him from a person that was important to him and who he thought would be required to pay more attention to him in any situation. He scowled a little.

"I see you're really practicing hard, otherwise things like that wouldn't be possible. I mean, I do find how the holograms are all in sync and stuff very professional and awesome, honestly." He had to put some praise in between the snark. He still kinda wanted Nola to like him as a teammate despite them not being a team anymore. Meanwhile Tee was happy to cling onto the singer's question. She stuck her tongue out at Frog, mocking his praise, and continued. "Oooooh, oooooooooh, I thought it was the bestest thing ever. It's different to see it up close and in person than just listen to it or see it on tv. Thank you so much for this!!!"

Frog looked at Tee and grinned. His eyes were drawn from his sister to the other girl. "So Nola, where're your siblings now?" He asked. "Off doing something important, I presume?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)   Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:07 pm

Nola smiled as Tee joined her and she gently held the girls hand, her attention taken to Frog though as he started to talk about them practicing, and his complement about how the holograms were and everything was professional and apparently awesome, she smiled a bit, but she knew snark when she heard it and his small scowl having given it away quite a bit, but at the same time she had no reason to reply to the snark of the matter at hand. She turned to look at Tee once more and listened to her next and she smiled even more "I am glad you both found good things about it, and thank you for the complement Frogerio, and don't thank me Tee, without fans like you we wouldn't be as successful as we are, so thank you very much" she said honestly as she held Tee's hand.

Then Frog spoke up and Nola looked to him as he asked for the whereabouts of Myrna and Alister, she smiled as he somewhat answered his own question but she figured it was okay to answer "They said they where on their way here actually, they wanted to visit after the concert" she said just as the back door opened as Myrna walked in carrying some food.

"Ah you must be the two that got the tickets, hello I thought some food for everyone would be a good Idea" she said her voice and mannerisms easily different then Nola's, even her clothing was different, Nola was usually dressed in common clothing, but she liked to relax in a kimono, Myrna had a Kimono as well but it was a different style and a bit looser, showing her shoulders a bit more then her sisters, and her eyes had an almost motherly look fallign on Frog and Tee as she set the food down and took a seat next to Tee "I hope your enjoying your visit backstage" she said with a kind smile to them both.

"I seen Alister not to far behind me, he should be in about...." she said as the door opened again and Alister walked in, wearing a leather jacket and a dress shirt and pants under that.

He looked to the gathered room "Thought we got here a bit earlier then the guests...hey there" he said as he walked to Tee and held out a wrapped gift "Nola mentioned you might like this..." he said before turning to look at Frog walking over to him and sitting on one of the free chairs that he was next to "What's up?" he said simply. Inside the gift was a brand new album from them, signed by all three of them.

sibling semblance:

SP regain from 2 posts of rejuvenation:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)   Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:14 pm

Tee jumped up and down, shaking her head in thanks to Nola's remark about 'fans like her'. "Yesyesyes you're so great so everyone can like you so you can keep being great!" She spoke in quick breaths, excitement apparent in her voice.

Frog's excitement, however, was at an all-time-low. He wasn't finding this very enjoyable and he couldn't talk freely with Trinity since Tee was there. All he could send were cues and he was very bad at sending cues. He was bad at reading cues either, so he was about to start regretting his decision to arrive here, nodding absentmindedly at Nola's remark about her siblings like "Yea sureee." when suddenly his jaw dropped.

It was like seeing a ghost, and then some. His mind was in slow-mo as he watched Tee's eyes glimmer harder than ever as Nola's twin walked in. Tee stood up to shake Myrna's hands when she approached her, but Frog was deaf to all of what she was excitedly saying about how great it was to meet even Myrna in person. Her eyes widened even more when Myrna mentioned Alister was coming too, and Frog could swear he saw them popping out when Alister walked in. "OHMYGOSH everyone is here and I GOT A GIFT AAAAAAAA-!!!" She couldn't control her elation and she tore the gift open immediately. "YOUR NEW ALBUM THANK YOU SO MUCH!"

Frog, meanwhile, fell back into his chair with a blank stare. How this was possible was beyond him. Not only was he wrong about Myrna and Alister not actually existing, but he must've sounded like a jerk to Nola when he was now snarking the heck out of her. He just...he just thought they were only in her headdddddd...........................
No, there had to be an explanation...maybe they were robots or something??? He thought as he absentmindedly grabbed a bit of food without a word and started stuffing it into his mouth in utter shock. Or they were her pawns, but then she wouldn't have been able to summon them here...ghhhhhhhh, what was going on?!?!?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)   Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:39 pm

Nola smiled at how excited Tee was, as Did Myrna Alister meanwhile looked Frog and smirked as Tee was busy going crazy about the gift "I notice your speechless, don't worry we will be talking alone soon, we have a lot to say to you about what happened, and I am sure you have a few questions yourself" his voice was totally different from Myrna or Nola but it was a voice Frog had heard before when he was at the meet up last time, the Voice that had been yelling at Gabe about him drinking at a time like that "We got a few things ready to occupy Tee" he added in whisper.

"Now Tee this is the first of the new album's that are coming out, and we were wondering if you would like to listen to it now and tell us what you think? Think of that as another gift, we want your honest opinion of all the songs and the order of them, We even had a sound room set up for you to listen to it, then after your done we can talk a bit more okay? OH and Nola told me you loved the cookies I made, so how about you listen to the album in the sound room, and after that I can give you the recipe so you can make some at home?" Myrna said with a bright smile to the obviously excited girl "And don't worry we will extend your visit a bit to make up for the time you spend in the sound room okay?" she added.

Nola leaned in a bit as well "It would be great to get a fans input before we set these out to market, to make sure it sounds JUST right, mind doing this favor please?" Nola asked as she gently gave Tee's hand a squeeze as she asked her for this favor. Granted they would follow through with any suggestion she made if it had merit, but this was also a means to put her in a sound proof booth and out of sight from them for a bit so they could talk to Frog in private

sibling semblance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)   Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:45 pm

Frog's daze was interrupted when Alister chose to address him directly. Frog looked at the other intently and nodded when he mentioned talking about what happened, and whispering about occupying Tee. He also felt the voice sounded familiar somehow, though he could not pinpoint it to any person he knew that could sensically possess such a voice.

"This is an unreleased album!?" Tee yelped. "I'll listen to it now! I'll do it, yes! Thank you, Nola, Myrna! I can't believe I'll be able to make MYRNA COOKIES AT HOME WHEN WE GET BACK!!!" She would let herself be escorted to the sound room and start listening to the music.

---------------------------

"O-okie then, what do you guys wanna talk to me about exactly?" Frog's eyes moved from one sibling to another quickly, darting as he felt some weight lay upon him, being surrounded by 3 people and not just a single Nola. He felt like they could easily just crush him or something with their triplet powers.. He was also still kinda fazed by the siblings' existence at all, so it all culminated and made him feel slightly uneasy sitting before them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)   Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:29 pm

As Tee was escorted out Alister looked to Frog Myrna and Nola also looked to him though they said nothing yet as It seemed Alister was the first to speak to him "I really have no other way of asking this....how does having blood on your hands feel?" he asked looking right at Frog, his tone was not accusatory, in fact he seemed to be some what saddened having to ask though he clearly was a bit disappointed "I honestly had hoped that we could have worked things out before you and Brittany had to find out first hand..." he said as he looked to him.

Myrna was the next to speak up "Other then that...We wanted to know your thoughts on things as they stand....you didn't speak to your defense during out last meeting and Brittany rather violently jumped to your defense without giving you the chance to speak for yourself...We wanted to hear your own words about all that." Myrna's voice was far gentler then Alister's as she asked her questions and made the clarification as to why.

"And I wanted to know how you have been doing....honestly I am worried about the choice you made, That Skelter guy made it clear he was going to kill anyone that left...and...honestly I am worried that he might not target you when you leave...but he might actually target Tee or your family" she was clearly worried as she looked at Frog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)   Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:45 pm

All three of them caught Frog off guard with how direct and realistic their inquiries were, and with the way they asked them as well. Alister was the first...and he spoke as if he knew how it felt to have blood on one's hands. Frog felt like he would be disrespecting this guy if he said anything in his defense about the topic, as he didn't even feel all that different after having, quote on quote, 'killed' Invidia. Myrna on the other hand brought up their team meeting some time before. Frog was partially indifferent to that topic, since most he recalled was how happy and blissfull he felt at having his girlfriend stand up for him. However, that too had been a rather serious meeting they had, as it was after Selenus's death...and that hit everyone pretty hard.

When Nola herself spoke, Frog was jerked back in his seat momentarily, his eyes widening only long enough for it to be noticeable by the trio surrounding him. He looked up, feeling slightly dizzy, reexamining any and all steps he'd taken thus far, trying to determine whether he'd flopped at any given moment...whether he'd somehow revealed his identity that would put his family, primarily Tee, in danger. He couldn't find any outright, but he knew there'd been plenty opportunities. And his own life was potentially on the line, even if he did feel confident enough to try and fight Skelter off in such a situation. He felt the prying eyes of the siblings on his retinas and somehow, they felt menacing all of a sudden. What if THEY worked with Skelter and sold his identity. What if whatever he says to them only digs him deeper and he wakes up with his guts spilled the next morning. But Nola...Trinity...she couldn't be like tha- Oh who was he kidding, the girl had multiple personalities. One of them could be some fucking psycho for all he knew, and whatever he says to either of them now would surely make its way to whoever else was hiding behind the girl's face.

He felt obliged to speak yet he conciously kept himself from uttering a sound. He couldn't bring himself to answer either of their questions in fear of revealing himself. Exposing himself. But if he was willing to expose himself to Gabe...then Nola would find out anyways. He had literally no choice but to trust them. So he began slowly, voice trembling. "I...thought about these things...and if you promise me you can trust me, I just want to find out what powers Skelter is keeping hidden from us. I don't feel like I killed Invidia, not at all. There's no blood on my hands no matter how much you moralize the story. The man was thrown to the demons before any of us could react. And about our last meeting, I just...felt so pissed at all of you people for having lost when I too have lost. I was just aggressive and Selenus had...and I'm sorry. Brit felt defensive too, I'm sure, so she lashed out."

He looked down for a moment before tackling Nola's own question and the predicament she placed before him. "My decision can't be changed. I don't plan on leaving Skelter without having killed him first, and without having learned what powers he's hiding that make the other two willing to follow him. But I can't lie and say my decision wasn't made on a damn whim." He held his head in his hands, ruffling his hair nervously. "That's because I hated you all at that moment but I don't want to hate you anymore because we have to all work togetherIknowthat...I was full of shit back then but I want to work together with everyone even if we're stuck in different groups. I'll continue working for Skelter and I'll inform you of what I've learned about him. I'll inform Gabe and everyone and you'll inform me and trust me. It's too much to ask, I know, but I don't give you a choice. I'm sorry." He let his head slump out of his hands, encircled by the aureole of the trio looming above him. Their shadows weighed more than ever and Frog'd never felt so helpless, not even when with Skelter. He couldn't fight back against these three and the truth they spoke.

"If anything happens to me, keep Tee safe." He mumbled into his chin.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)   Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:42 am

Alister looked to Frog as he told them to trust him, and as Frog continued to talk he seemed to slowly get annoyed, especially as he claimed to not have killed Invidia, and denied that there was no blood on his hands, this kid didn't get it did he? and here he was blaming the fact that they didn't have time to react, he had made a CHOICE to go with someone that had told them he was a killer, he CHOSE to follow him, and now here he was saying it was because he wanted to figure out what powers he had? and then here he was saying HE was pissed at the meeting?

Then it simply got worse, here he was now talking about killing Skelter, and then he ended with saying they would give him trust, and that they had no choice...

Alister looked at Frog "You are fill of shit now too...your asking us to promise we will trust you...you just admitted to having hated us after our closest and FIRST friend we have ever made died....On top of that you claim there is no blood on your hands, then say your gonna kill someone? Your already damaged....the sad thing is you don't even realize it....you made the choice to go with someone that outright said he was going to kill...what the hell did you think would happen once you weakened Invidia? that he would just beat him up a little and you would all leave? He made it crystal clear what he was going to do...so don't feed me that bullshit about it happening before any of you could react...you KNEW it would end with his death....you're just sitting here trying to talk yourself into thinking it wouldn't have..." he said looking at the boy with a mixture of disgust and disappointment.

He then continued "As for trusting you...you purposefully got that question wrong in that place....you almost got us all killed....someone said the right answer...we know...We ran through it again and again...but you shouted out another answer that got us into a fight for a lives that wasn't needed...I have SEEN you butting heads with others trying to be first, trying to be the important one....why? WHY? what makes you think you're so much more important then everyone else? what the hell is giving you that overinflated sense of entitlement? and only NOW only NOW you realize that you need to work Together? Why? what made it so convenient for you? is it because you want someone to look after Tee? You say your not giving us a choice....but we do have one....what if we say no to looking after Tee? what if it's not Tee they target? what if it's your parents? what if it's Brittany? she is in that group because she followed YOU...god knows why she sees so much in you....you have done nothing but show US that you are selfish...that you put yourself before EVERYONE, and now Brittany is starting to act the same way...you're turning her into a killer to..." he leaned back clearly angry but also obviously holding himself back "Do you have any Idea how messed up it is to hear people yell that you don't exist? especially when they are people you thought you could call friends?" he finished as she simply looked away from frog.

Myrna looked to Alister as he spoke and then to frog "We all decided we needed to tell you our thoughts on what has been happening....I didn't expect Alister to go first....but..well he has said his peace...as for me...What makes you think you can beat him? Skelter I mean. he has more experience...he is willing to kill so casually....so easily...I don't know what happened in there....but just from what I seen of him...I can easily assume he is the type to use people...have you considered that even now he might be trying to get information on you? on Brit? to use against you if you turn against him? have you considered that he might be ready for someone to be planning to turn on him? to betray him? Do you think your smarter then him? your compulsive, you already admitted that....you let your emotions take over...can you honestly say that it won't happen again? can you trust yourself to not let it happen again?" she asked looking at him with worry, a motherly concern as she walked over and sat next to him, gently taking his hand and holding it gently but reassuringly.

"I am not sure about Alister....I am willing to mend the tear you made here....and I am at least glad to see your realizing that..you did something wrong...I am not saying we didn't do anything wrong, but we were trying to work things out at the time...and you said nothing...you let someone else talk for you...someone that you...weather you realize it or not...your leading into great danger....it's obvious that you care about her...if it's obvious to me....to us...then you know it will be obvious to Skelter....You need to realize...the danger that you are in...and the danger you put her into....your a prideful person...you need to see the trouble that pride has gotten you into..." she continued to gently hold his hand, as Alister moved to cover one door out, as the other was locked tight already.

"You're trying to act as if your in control....if you really thought you were...you wouldn't be trying to force us to trust you...everyone has a choice in what they do....I am willing to trust you...if you can show your worthy of that trust....you already..betrayed the trust we gave you once...we never asked questions of you, we fought by your side and made sure you did not fall...our dearest and first friend gave his life to keep you alive...and then you went against his last wishes and left us...to join someone that only wanted to kill...Frogiero....please....tell me something that will let me believe in you again....please?" she said as she gently squeezed his hand, by this time she was on the verge of tears but she held on, a motherly worry in her eyes as she looked to the boy.

During all this Nola sat silent, letting Alister talk to Frog, to bring up the harsher points, then Myrna talked about their worry, their fear and sadness...she was trying to hold the tears back as Myrna talked but eventually Myrna stopped and Nola Looked up at Frog "it hurt to hear you talk..like my siblings didn't exist...the only friend and company I have had since I was younger....My only Family...you brushed them aside just like Brittany did....she acted like she knew everything about everything....I almost slapped her....I lost the first friend I ever made...the only person I loved.....and here she is saying my siblings don't exist...and then you do the same when you walk in here with Tee...." By this time tears were running down her cheeks.

"But what made it worse was you were doing it in front of Tee!....I Seen the look on your face as she was talking to me....I seen you in the crowd looking Uninterested....your sister has an interest...and your sister is happy to be here...she is spending time with you here....and you are just trying to tear it all apart around her....your her BROTHER...you should be supportive...you should be at least trying to PRETEND to be interested....for her sake....I don't care if you hate me....I don't care if you want to Kill me...but you shouldn't....you shouldn't try to crush your sisters beliefs...she will grow out of us....eventually...we can't be around forever...shorter really...we will be forgotten, she won't be...at least I hope not...she has a brother that cares about her enough to ask people that he isn't even sure like him...to look after her...but I worry what kind of brother you are if your willing to try to tear things apart that she loves right before her eyes....".

The tears were still streaming down her cheeks "You only have one family....don't make her hate you....and stop being so selfish...your her brother....that clearly means something to you....I don't know if you think you need to save the world....or what...I don't know if that's what makes you think you can act the way you have acted before....but you shouldn't be trying to save the world...the city...or even a single district...you should be trying to save HER world....if you need a reason to be stronger...then there is her...if you need some reason to swallow your pride and get the job done? Then there is her....You're scared...so are we....your scared to die....we aren't......we came to grips with that fear a long time ago...We will die...be forgotten...and the world will move on...but you have a sister who will feel like her world is destroyed if you died.....and now...I can't be there to make sure that doesn't happen...."

She looked right at Frog her hands gripping her knees tightly "I can't be there to heal you....I can't protect you.....I can't even fight well....but I have things I need to do...for Selenus....and one is made harder because you left.....and so many left when you did....I want to hate you....for turning your back on what Selenus asked of us....I want to hate you for turning you back on people that wanted to be your friend...just because your pride got hurt.....I want to scream at you and brit for the horrible things you both said and the way you both act like you can do no wrong....but most of all I want to slap you both for turning a blind eye to the people your hurting just to get your own way...." Nola stopped for a moment as she wiped the tears from her cheeks.

I want to be there to make sure your own mistakes don't get you both killed....I don't know if you can even understand what it's like to have no friends....no friends at all....the day I got these powers...was the day I met my first two friends...Then I met more people....and this might sound sad to you...but I considered you all friends too.....now one is dead...and the other is missing...a large group left to go with some killer.....I keep losing people....and then I hear horrible things being yelled at me and said to me by two of them that I wanted to make closer bonds with...one in front of my last remaining friends...and now the other...trying to tear down something his own sister loves...do you hate me so much you would hurt your sister to hurt me?" she asked looking to frog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)   Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:45 pm

Assaulted from three sides again. He wanted to scream back at all of them, point out the things they most certainly got wrong, but the fact there were some things that they hit straight to the point kept him chained back and unable to properly respond. Nola had obviously been hurt by him, and a multitude of times as well. All the times he'd disregarded her siblings' existences... He forced himself to remain quiet as they spoke even as all the emotions within him made him tremble and all the things he wanted to say threatened to tear him apart as they bulged... And then he looked straight at Nola. "The way I said I didn't believe that your siblings were real...it all reminds me of the way I treated Selenus-" Words were tough at the moment as a tear made a trail down his cheek. His broken voice got stuck in his throat, unwilling to surface easily. It needed to be pushed, pushed through some embarrassment in order to achieve something greater. "When I met him, I didn't believe he had a real conciousness. I told him that countless times, questioned his programming...even said someone was just remotely piloting him and acting as him... It must've hurt him. It was very important to him..." He glanced down, letting go of Myrna's hand. "Even though I came to realize he was a real person at the end, what I must've put him through is a sin I cannot erase. Same is with you... Your siblings, they're not a delusion as I thought they were. They're real enough for you. I judged you and I prodded you about it..."

"I don't want to say sorry because it won't excuse my actions and I am not deserving to be forgiven. I can ramble all I want about wanting to be on both sides at once, but it won't do me any good. I need a network of people not for myself anymore, but for the people around me as well. I don't like Skelter. I think he needs to be put out of the picture. But as you said he has more experience and less pride than me... he's willing to get dirty. But I'm not. I'm weak. I can't do it. So I need people who can." He looked around at Alister and Myrna. He felt that he wasn't better than them at the moment. He'd never been. They are all Nola but each of them still stands firm to face him on equal footing. "Man...talking to people can be so painful..." He chuckled suddenly. His body moved on its own as he stood up in the middle of the three. A triangle encircling him.

"Alister. Myrna. Nola. I've made up my mind. Brit follows me of her own volition, no matter the danger. I was wrong, because I cannot force you into any obligation. I can only ask, since without asking, nothing ever gets accomplished, no matter how painful the process might be. If you want me to show you my resolve, I will show you the growing bond I feel towards you. Not just Nola anymore, but the whole of you. I don't want you to keep Tee safe in anything happens to me. I want you to trust me so that nothing will happen to any of us anymore, so that Tee would never need to be kept safe."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)   Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:37 am

The three of them listened to Frog after they had all finished talking to him, as he made his first comment, Alister's face twisted a bit into rage, and Nola very visibly clutched her knees harder obviously fighting with her self to not leap up and just slap frog as he continued. But as he continued and made his point clear, the look on Alister's face softened, Nola clearly started to release that building tension, and Myrna nodded gently, rather obviously keeping an eye on her two siblings but relaxing as they clearly calmed down.

The three of them continued to listen to what Frog had to say, not interrupting him and letting him speak his peace, if there was one thing the Siblings knew it was how to listen to others, as he let got of Myrna's hand and continued on about his situation about forgiveness, and as he talked about needing people Alister nodded a bit.

Finally he started to talk about the situation with Brit and how things were looking with the danger that may be hovering over her and Tee, and As he finished asking and making his statement about Tee Alister nodded once more and just like before he was the first to speak.

"Well...I have to admit....you actually said something I can agree with....congrats...I don't think your just a piece of human trash now..." he stood properly not leaning on the door now "I honestly was worried you were beyond any redemption...glad to see I was at least wrong...I think this is the first time you have been actually genuine with us...and it's good to see...will I trust you? that will take time after what you have done....what you said...but..your taking steps in the right direction...Look...I am a very blunt guy...so don't expect sugar with the medicine from me okay?" he said looking right at frog, to make sure he got his point across.

"It's good to know your not as bull headed as you seemed at first...and honestly I like the change in attitude....don't plan for failure....besides, you stop thinking about killing you might come out okay..." he placed a hand on Frogs shoulder "I don't trust you...yet...but at least your showing your willing to try...that's enough for me to at least say I will work with you...but I will say...if you are just going to yank us around again....I'm done with you...." he made sure he was clear, but not threatening, he wanted to trust Frog, he wanted to know he was at least worth talking to and that he could change.

Myrna got up from where she was standing "I'm glad to see you..swallowing that pride at least to healthy amounts...pride isn't a bad thing....if you had none you probably would be as bad as Skelter....not being able to kill isn't weakness....and being willing to kill isn't strength....it's lazy...and it's cowardice, and in the end...you make more enemies then friends that way..and it never would end well...I'm glad to hear that you want to make things right...will I forgive you...honestly...yes....people make mistakes...if they are honest..real mistakes...and someone whats to make amends...then I think they deserve that chance...I can work with you if your willing to work with us...and if your willing to take a step back from yourself and realize the mistakes that have been made" she smiled a moment as she looked over to Alister who gave a nod as well.

Finally Nola stood as well, wiping her cheeks as she looked at Frog "I was honestly worried you were going to just ignore everything we said....and try to leave acting like you were still flawless and always right....I'm....glad I was wrong....you need to talk with Brit as well.....she nearly worships you....that's dangerous....what if that's used against her?...you need to let her know...look at the things she yelled at us as an example of how..extreme..she gets about even the subject of you being wrong...or doing the wrong thing...." she looked to Frog a bit worried.

"I know you care about her....that look on your face said it all....and the conversation we had before on the bench...but you need to make sure she doesn't turn that into something more extreme....I can't really speak about love....I...kind of gave up on that....but..I don't think it's supposed to be as fanatical as how she acted....maybe she was scared of losing you? I don't know...but she needs to realize you can be wrong....or she might lash out at others again if that comes up....and what if it's Skelter that says something like that next? how do you think he would react?" She took a step towards Frog.

"I don't want to scare you...I just want you to think and help plan to protect everyone that seems to mean so much to you....I may hate what she said...but that doesn't mean I want her to get hurt or worse....and thank you for being willing to accept us...your not the first to have your...misgivings about us...even...even Gabe worried we might be demons...." she said as both Myrna and Alister nodded a moment.

"If it comes to it.....and you need help...I will do my best to help...I can promise that...I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't let anyone else die...and..about skelter...if it comes to having to fight him...if you don't think you could...do it...don't worry..." she said as her eyes suddenly changed color to a pink.

"We know someone that is perfectly capable...." her voice had clearly changed and even her manner of standing and holding herself, a small smile on her lips was also there before her eyes changed color back to Nola's normal set.

"We are not going to lose another friend if we can help it....and we are not going to let What Selenus gave his life for be put in jeopardy, I can promise you that...can you promise me...you will talk to Brittany? maybe bring her to speak with us again? we all know she will listen to you" she asked as all three siblings where now standing with Frog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)   

Back to top Go down

Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next