Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Shop (Black Market)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 8/18/2017

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, is underway! We also have our sideplot taking place called Junction! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our sideplot, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Junction plot is CWIS and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Godai and Grantus.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Highfalutin Convolutin' (Grubby & Mayor Annabelle) [NPC Thread]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Highfalutin Convolutin' (Grubby & Mayor Annabelle) [NPC Thread]   2018-06-11, 15:36

Aright, we's back in fuggen business. Been just about almost too damn long but I know the score, might'swell get back in the swing a things. Really takes me back I tell ya, just like my adventurin' days. 'Bout a whole... couple'a weeks? Feels like it's been years. But I know the score an' what needs doin', ya wanna get anywhere ya gotta start establishin' a rep, get some power in yer corner there. Best way to do that is somethin' I already done, an' that's a favor to the city. Didn't think it was gonna turn out like that but if'n these jagoffs is gonna hail me as a hero I'll take that to the fuggen bank. Not lookin' fer no hero's work'er maybe I is, gonna have to see about it, but either way this is what I do, son. Can't escape yer roots, no matter how hard ya try they's always gonna be there for ya, good're bad. An' my roots is in adventurin', which means talkin' to the mayor an' getting' favors.

I head up to the Top Ward where she supposed to be. Fancier'n fuggen silk doilies I tells ya. Everythin's shiny'n looks brand spankin' new, pleasin' to the eye, folks here're dressed to the nines... An' I fuggen ain't. I still look like the shit smearin' gob I happen to be. So's I'm gettin' looks left'n right, sneers, fuggen whispers. To the Hells with all these hoity toity sharp-dressin' teeth-brushin' candy ass motherfuckers. Bet none of'em ever so much even heard'a the hard life let alone lived it. People like that ain't got my respect, not a gods damned lick of it. I ain't pay'em much mind, just hate the fuggoutta'em. Not like I ain't been here b'fore. Ya get used to it when yer a damn goblin, second-class citizen no matter where ya go I tells ya, even 'round other goblins cuz we all know what piles a steamin' shit we are. Ain't here fer them anyhow, here fer the Mayor.

S'hard gettin' around up here when ya can't read like I can't. Maps is useful a bit but I can't tell the street names, gotta go by the pictures up on them signs. Even then I gotta ask fer directions once'er twice, like pullin' goddamn teeth there. Everyone I talk to ignores me're gimme lip, s'fuggen uncalled for. Wanna tell'im if I wanted lip I'd visit the whorehouse'n see their mommas but I don't since I done that b'fore, usually ends with gettin' mah ribs kicked by the guards. Speakin' a which they's givin' me a hard time too. Tried talkin' to a few, told'em what I'm doin', they wanna know why. I said motherfucker ain't none'a yer goddamn business, goin' to see the Mayor to go see the goddamn Mayor an' it ain't get me nothin'. 'Cept followed. They think I ain't noticed'em but I know when I got a tail, somethin' ya learn from bein' a thief. Fuggem, let'em follow. They can follow me all the way to the damn Mayor's office, ain't no green off my ass.

But I get there eventually. Woulda been faster were I been able to ask people'n get a straight answer. Buncha fuggen bigotted assholes I tells ya. Reminds me a elves. Fuggen tree lovin' knife ears. I waltz in, ain't no one watchin' outside a the place that I can tell. S'a public office, guards ain't here. Gotta have some inside though. Place looks just as fancy on the inside as it do on the out. They got carpet on the floor, ain't even rugs. That gotta cost a good amount'a gold there. Heaven on my fuggen bunions I tell ya. But I ain't here to rub my toes on the carpet like some kinda loon, here to get work done. I come up to the front desk there an' announce my intentions. Take my hood off to be friendly. Ah I ain't gonna lie to ya like that, take my damn hood off so I don't catch an arrow in the back from some dumbass guardsman thinkin' I'm up to no good.
"'Scuse me, here to see the Mayor. Ain't got no appointment. Name's fuggen Grubby, she'll know who I is." Itches my skin too, she knowin' who I is. I ain't know this lady from my left asscheek, rogue can't be runnin' 'round gettin' no reputation now.

Weakness:

Last edited by ViniVidiVicci on 2018-06-11, 18:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Highfalutin Convolutin' (Grubby & Mayor Annabelle) [NPC Thread]   2018-06-11, 16:00

To say Grubby stood out like a soar, green, foul mouthed thumb would be a gross understatement. He was about as far from the standard Top Ward citizen as one could get. Looks and barely hidden whispers would be the least of this worries as some would simply point and laugh at the small green rag man. Some even opted to toss Grubby a few VC out of good will and pity. However, a select few would instead look at the small man not with disgust or worry, but with a slight sense of aw, their whispers were not hidden with shame but with contained excitement. For, it seemed that after the events of Gaia's attack on Junction, the old goblin had, to some, become a hero and savior. As had all the Seekers.

However, to the creature behind the reception desk at city hall, this title of champion was apparently not all that impressive. The creature itself seemed to be an abyssal of some sort. A long slender blue body coated in sleek shiny smooth skin, at least the parts that weren't covered in business formal wear, several limbs of indeterminate length and use each resembling a tentacle ending in a ten figured hand. Each of these hands typed away at one of several computers or signed some sort of document before filing it away. "One moment please sir...Could you please provide for me you Citizen's ID?" where the obviously feminine and young voice came from would be another mystery as the creature didn't quite have a head, more a single black sphere floating a few inches from the mound of limbs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Highfalutin Convolutin' (Grubby & Mayor Annabelle) [NPC Thread]   2018-06-11, 19:22

Doesn't matter where y'are, some things never change. Rich motherfuckers always gotta be gapin' assholes is one. Can't remember where ya come from if'n ya never been there, an' I'd say I ain't hold it against'em but I sure as fuggen Azmodeus is evil do. Can't say I ain't say nothin' either. Can't resist makin' a couple'a comments as I make my way, gotta show'em they ain't as hot shit as they think they is. Just some insults here're there, nothin' threatenin', just insultin'.
"They hell're ya laughin' at? Catch a glimpse at yer pecker didja?"
"Oh thank you gracious sir! I might be able to eat this year!"
"Couple more'a them coins an' ya might be able to afford the full package there, hot stuff."
I ain't need their fuggen charity, pisses me the fuggoff more'n the laughin' does. I'm a workin' man, I earn mah keep. Not like these ruffle-necked pissants know what that means.

Least the business-minded one's stick to ignorin' me, I ain't catch a lotta shit when I step inside. Thing talkin' to me looks like somethin' I seen b'fore, like a fuggen... Grell without the beak. Didn't know they could be anythin' other than fuggen terrifyin'. Good on'em. Hot damn there's a lotta freaky ass things in this damn place, but it ain't sway me none. I ain't scared'a nothin', ya hear? Seen to many damn things to get scared, fear kinda just doesn't happen no more after yer second Gibberin' Mouther.
"Can't just take my word fer it, can ya...?" I says, diggin' in my satchel an' tossin' that rubbery bark thing I got on the desk. Not like I'm gonna read it to... I'm callin' it a her, sounds like a her. Not like I'm fuggen readin' it to'er. Not like I could if'n I wanted to. S'fice to say there can't be too many damn goblins runnin' 'round by the name a Grubby but I ain't in no place to be a wise ass if I wanna keep the same number a holes I walked in with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Highfalutin Convolutin' (Grubby & Mayor Annabelle) [NPC Thread]   2018-06-12, 22:22

"Thank you sir." The creature would take Grubby's ID in on of it's many free hands and inspect it briefly while entering his citizen ID number in with another hand. All the while giving itself a manicure, solving this morning's paper's Sudoku, and responding to a message on it's personal CWIS terminal. "It's just a precaution sir, you never know what kind of people might wonder in off the street wanting to meet with Lady Annabelle. With over ten documented species with shape shifting capabilities it never hurts to be careful." The young voiced creature would continue typing away for a moment before handing the card back to Grubby and motioning to a small waiting area. "Lady Annabelle has been expecting your visit for some time Mr.Grubby, please take a seat and we'll call you once she's ready to see you."

For the next twenty minutes, Grubby would have to entertain himself.

Luckily for him and for everyone who's reading this, complimentary reading material was provided.

It even had pictures for those less literately gifted.

---
--
-

After what would surely be an interesting twenty minutes for the other half a dozen or so people in the waiting room, Grubby's name would be called by the receptionist. She would direct him to the third elevator on the right at the end of the hall. It would take him directly to the top floor and to Annabelle's Office. Should Grubby be able to figure out how Elevators work, he would soon be face to face with a long hallway which, at the end, stood an impressive oaken double door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Highfalutin Convolutin' (Grubby & Mayor Annabelle) [NPC Thread]   2018-06-13, 20:43

I take my card back, stuff it in my satchel there.

"I hear ya there. Freaks're copper fer the silver 'round these parts."

I wipe my hand on my cloth when I'm done. Don't know where that damn thing's been, place's fuggen runnin' wild with weirdos. Now, I'm gonna be honest, if I'm the most normal motherfucker in the room? I'm in the wrong fuggen room. Place's been a trip to the damned zoo ever since I got here, an' I'm fuggen tolerant. 'Cept against the gnomes. An' the drow. An' the duergar. An' other goblins, y'know what, buncha these walkin' crap bags piss me the fuggoff but I'm equal opportunity ya understand? See'em all in the Nine Hells, that's what I say. But that ain't important right now.

Important thing's how people keep fuggen knowin' who I happen to be. This ain't happen back in the Prime, I ain't known fer shovelin' elephant shit'n my crew won a war one time. Technically. Alabastor killed the general in single combat causin' confusion'n the ranks an' gettin' the win so I'm fuggen countin' it. Big notch in my belt, that one. Had a grand ol' time sneakin' nightshade into the ale barrels to make the army fight like lepers with diarrhea. S'my idea a course. Ya always go after the ale, kills morale. If ya can't get a drink they fugg'you doin' there 'sides waitin' to hug a sword pointy end first? Anyways I got a couple'a questions a my own, 'sposin' she's got some a hers too. Fine'n dandy with me, so long as I lay down the score now. That's what this 'lil meet'n greet's all about.

So's I go'n grab a seat. I wait. An' wait. An' wait- don't this woman know I'm old fer cryin' out loud?! I could keel over'n this room right here right now I tell ya. Ain't got too many a them minutes left, sure as shit don't wanna waste'em sittin' here feelin' my ass go numb. I try to keep meself busy, borin' as shit in here. I ain't like sittin' 'round not doin' a gatdamn thing, rubs my fuggen skin raw it does. I pick my nails fer a few. Then I pick my toenails. Soon I ain't got no nails left to pick so I look at the book there. Buncha fuggen gobbledy gook, I ain't never need no readin'. People think ya do but I get on just fine without it an' I'm too damn old to start learnin' new things. Don't know why I'm wastin' my time- the fuggare people doin' with them punkins?

....no no, ya got the flesh golem all wrong! They ain't ALL got bolts'n their necks, that ain't how it works! S'a fuggen... fashion statement? An' that kid's got the feet still on'is cougar pelt, what's the world comin' to ya wear a cougar pelt'n don't know how to skin it? World's fillin' up with psychopaths fer fuggen Azmodeus's sake. But my time's up, an' not the bad kinda my time's up so I get my ass movin'. Gotta jump fer the button on the liftamadoohicky there, gotta say these things is convenient as all get out. My wrinkly ass ain't walkin' more'n ten flights a stairs, might s'well get a damn catapult fer that dumb shit.

I come out to the usual. Bigass doors. Big important people got a thing fer big ass doors they do, s'like somethin' they gotta have. Like warlocks'n brooches or wizards'n cloaks're gnomes'n brain damage. I stroll down the hall swingin' my arms, takin' it easy. I keep my ears open'n eyes to the floor fer shifts in the carpet, s'good way to hide a pressure plate. Ain't expectin' none but it sneaks up on ya when ya don't account fer it. But I get there just fine, take my fist'n bang loud on the wood three times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Highfalutin Convolutin' (Grubby & Mayor Annabelle) [NPC Thread]   2018-06-14, 21:50

“The door is open, please enter.”

From inside a curt, professional voice rang through. Should grubby follow the voices advice and try the door he would find it opened inwards and into a rather surprisingly small office with a small oaken desk and several bookshelves. Seated at the desk, behind a typewriter busy at work, was Annabelle Golding, the same woman that Grubby would have seen projected in the skies above Permanence. She would look up from her work to the goblin in her doorway and smile gently before returning to her typing, nimble fingers dancing across the keys.

“Please, take a seat. I'm in the middle of a memo but I'm a fairly good multytasker.”

In front of the desk would be two fairly plush wooden chairs, each with leather cushions decorated with a gold leaf. Annabelle would wait for Grubby to be seated before continuing, this time not looking up from her work.“I would like to begin by personally thanking you for your service. While civilians doing the work of my police is not something that I take pride in, you seekers have proven very resourceful. In recognition of this gratitude, I'd be happy to assist your group as much as I am able. Within reason of course. So tell me, what is it that brings you in today?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Highfalutin Convolutin' (Grubby & Mayor Annabelle) [NPC Thread]   2018-06-16, 18:38

I go on ahead an' stroll my happy ass inside, lettin' the door there drift shut behind me. Got a swanky office there but I ain't surprised. Mayor's office always gotta look good, somethin' that ain't ever change wherever ya go. Robbed a few of'em meself, hard as shit to pull off but it's always a good haul when ya do. 'Specially the paintin's, them's always fetch some gold an' they're easy to throw in a scroll case. If'n yer prepared ya can take as many as ya damn well please. A'course it's a human mayor but ain't like that's ever any diff'rnt. Gotta tell ya it takes me back from when I was doin' business the proper way.

I do as I'm told without sayin' nothin', ploppin' up on one'a them chairs there. Hot dayum, this is real leather too! When yer a rogue ya get an eye fer the finer things, leather bein' one in yer armor. Comfy ass fuggen chair too, s'like a cloud fer yer asscheeks. Might never wanna get up from here again I tell ya. But I got business to take care'a. I listen to'er say'er piece an' holy fuggen bologna this ain't never happen in all my days. Ya gots a mayor who knows what's fer! Normally we gotta have the paladin're the wizard convince'em but not her, nosir, she gets it straight outta the gate!
"Well hot diggity damn!" I says with a snap a my fingers,

"Ya been fuggen scryin' on me I tells ya, this just what I came here to ask fer!"

Makes my goddamn day right there! But I settle down, can't be taken fer a ride now. Gotta get down to business an' settle this here score.
"Aright, figure we oughta get down to brass tacks then. I'll tell ya a little about me an' what I'm expectin' an' expectin' to give an' we can hash out the particulars about it. So's I been in the business'a monster huntin' an' freak exterminatin' fer damn near 25 years now, s'fice to say I know a thing're two about a thing're two an' I'm damn good at what I do'er else I wouldn't be parkin' my ass in yer love seat right here. Got yerself some damn comfy chairs I gotta tell ya."

I fold my arms an' lean back a bit. Ain't meanin' to be rude now, but when yer negotiatin' ya can't show any give. Yer bargainin' with yerself there an' what yer promisin' to do, if ya get screwed then yer gonna have to stick to yer sword an' tough it out're face the consequences. I'll be agreein' fer work but on my own terms an' not a lick more.

"So this's pretty standard right here. Part'a what me'n my crew do is talk with the local leader'a the place an' try to get somethin' goin', some kinda support fer doin' work that needs doin'. Got me a new crew I'm startin' up now but I'll tell ya we ain't no townies, we know what we're doin' an' what's gotta be done. Not sayin' we's guards're should be carryin' the same authority but we's gonna need special privileges first of all. Sayin' certain jurisdictions shouldn't apply to us if'n we's gonna be doin' the stuff yer gonna be wantin' us doin'. Stuff like carryin' weapons in places that ain't neutral ground, can't tell ya how many damn times my crew's been hassled in the past fer havin' a sword on they're hip there. Then some evil motherfuckers attack an' people're dead, see what I'm sayin'? Places like this ya gotta expect it, I ain't take nothin' in here fer damn sure. I'm dumb, not fuggen stupid an' I got this hobby called 'livin'' I gotta do tomorrow but we can't do nothin' fer ya in a holdin' cell cuz one'a yer guards got a hair up'is ass."

So's I didn't bring nuthin' but I ain't speakin' the whole truth here. Always got my knife on me, even if it ain't on me know what I mean? Now I didn't bring it but I can summon the damn thing at will. Always good to be armed, ya never know when yer gonna have to put holes in guts. But I got more shit to offer an' more things to figure out, so I lick my lips an' keep talkin'.
"So's what I'm offerin' a me'n my crew's special talents to do the work that falls outside the line'a jurisdiction that y'all have're somethin' ya can't put people on fer reasons. Now, all I can promise is meself an' I'll get others but they ain't like yer guards, they'll do what they wanna an' I can't stop'em but they can be some helpin' hands if'n the incentives good enough. What we ain't gonna be is yer men, under no circumstances is we gonna be ordered to a gatdamn thing, ain't mean to be rude but I dealt with people what wanna take us fer granted an' think we's bein' part a the organization an' that's not how I've operated my whole damn life now. How we, me included, tend to work is ya offer somethin' what needs to be done an' some incentive to go do it, we ain't do it you ain't gotta cough up the reward. Contractin' out jobs now, y'see? Makes things a whole lot easier, gives us freedom'n makes damn sure ya get yer money's worth since yer payin' fer a job complete."

I sniff'n run my thumb on my nose a bit, startin' to get winded from all this damn talkin'. I lower my tone a bit, don't wanna sound too demandin'.
"Now all we'd be expectin' is priv'lege, info, an' compensation time to time. Nothin' crazy, but if'n yer gonna be doin' this fer a livin' ya gotta front operatin' costs somehow an' get paid fer yer time, otherwise I'd work at a bakery're some shit'n get paid better without riskin' my neck. Might ask fer assistance from the guard on certain things're what ya know about certain stuff pertainin' to the job, maybe stuff outside'a it fer a better understandin'. An' the priv'lege part, like walkin' the streets under arms're goin' in places the guard got blockaded from the regular folk. What we ain't gonna ask is to do somethin' outside'a yer jurisdiction 'lessin' it's gonna end up in people dead. You ain't askin' that from us, we ain't askin' that a you. Easy greasy."

I sit back in the chair there, done this plenty times before, had to give this same pitch're hear it done many a time. All part'a doin' the job, ya gotta state what yer expectin' an' what yer willin' to do'er ya don't take it. Ya'd be a damn fool to promise what ya can't deliver or ya'd be workin' fer peanuts, an' in this line'a work ya can't be settlin' fer less. Ain't make enough to buy the good shit yer gonna wind up with a lot more holes an' less limbs than when ya started.
"Hate to chew yer ear off but I gotta lay it all down, nice'n clean. Ya understand, looks like ya do this all the time, bettin' ya do." I finally quit my jaw-jackin' an' get ready to listen, it ain't no negotiatin' less the other side gets a say an' we can't get work done if the other side ain't willin' to speak their peace. Bettin' she's got concerns'er agreements there, maybe work if'n I get lucky but I ain't countin' on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Highfalutin Convolutin' (Grubby & Mayor Annabelle) [NPC Thread]   2018-06-19, 15:23

“To be frank I had expected something more along the lines of a symbolic key to the city and a condo on top Ward, but I see that you're far more practical then that.”

Annabelle would listen to Grubby's pitch in total silence as she continued to type away at her typewriter, the soft clicking serving as a backdrop to Grubby's demands. Occasionally she would look up to meet the Goblin's eyes to show she was still engaged, listening, and absorbing the information that was being given to her. If she had any particular feelings towards any of the points Grubby had made, her expression did not betray it. Instead she seemed cool and calm as he went through his list of "suggestions" and only reacted when it had seemed his piece was finished. Upon this, Annabelle would stop her typing and sit back in her rather plush office chair and set her gaze squarely on the goblin, a small, oddly curt smile that was half between a smirk and a proud grin flashed across her face as she let the little green man's words settle between them.“It seems to me that you have ether been practicing this pitch in the mirror all morning, or you've done this before. You look like someone who's seen many a horror in your day, and I don't doubt that you are capable to handle not only yourself but your party quite well. However, to be asked to give you privileges that would put you above the law is a hefty. To just look the other way if you were to say... be carrying any illegally obtained or modified nodes.” Annabelle would shoot Grubby a knowing, but amused look as she slowly stood from her desk and moved to the large bay window on the back wall of her office.

“As you can surely guess, Seeker... Junciton is not a normal city. Within it are an uncountable number of species each with their own quirks and idiosyncrasies. Thus the law must be balanced as to not overly tax those whom it is made to protect... It's a juggling act millennia in the making, so precise that all it took to turn it on it's head was one man with his books and his Seekers.” Annabelle sighed and threw a small glance at the bookshelf on the right side of her room before turning her attention back to Grubby.

“I am not opposed to granting you and yours a special pardon to do whatever it is you Seekers need to in order to keep the peace... However, no power can be without it's balance... Understand?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Highfalutin Convolutin' (Grubby & Mayor Annabelle) [NPC Thread]   2018-06-20, 00:38

S'posin' I can't be surprise she happen to be, ain't every day an adventurer ain't try to get away with the lion's share. Lotta greedy motherfuckers out there, in it fer the fame an' fortune. Buncha pissant shitbabies if ya ask me. Ain't no one do it fer the good a the people no more, s'a fuggen dyin' ideal there. But as long as this ol' gob's kickin' he's gonna do it fer the job, just the way it's gonna be. I let'er speak after I'm done flexin' my damn gums, startin' to tell she ain't gonna be one'a the easier ones to work with. Not sayin' she's a bad lady but she ain't no pushover, an' these opinionated types always think they know better. Well I got new fer'em, by the time I'm sittin' in their office bringin' down the property value ya don't know fuggen shit no more, ya understand? Best let the professional do the heavy liftin' an' deep thinkin'. I sit back farther in the chair there'n fold my arms.

"Ya got that right human. Be a real cryin' shame if'n that could be proved."

Now I know she been scryin' on me, I'm dumb but I ain't fuggen stupid. She knows what I been doin', hope she knows I don't give a rat's furry asshole neither. Sometimes ya gotta throw yer stupid bullshit codes'n rules'n whatnot to the dogs if'n ya wanna do what's right an' what's gotta get done. Y'know, use some damn common sense once in a while but maybe I'm thinkin' too much. Can't fuggen have that fer damn sure, thinkin's dangerous ya hear? Speakin' a thinkin', ain't gonna acknowledge she been scryin' but I'm gonna keep an eye out. I either got stool pigeoned're I get caught, or she got a spell what's doin' it. Gonna figure out what's what an' find a way to get around gettin' known about. Worst thing ya can be is known, second thing is mortally wounded.

An' she knows the fuggen Warlock too. That's gonna be great there, got a chat to have with that jagoff. See'er look over to'er bookshelf there. Now there's an idea. Wonder how valuable them books'll be bein'? Might have some good shit in'em, gonna have to figure that out one'a these days. Thinkin' I'll start by rememberin' the layout a this place, makin' a map in my head there. Ya never know if I might be havin' to come back to steal one'a them books to find this magical motherfucker. I kick my legs up one o'er the other there.
"Yeah yeah,  y'ain't happy somethin' came in an' took a dump on yer perfect system. Figured ya'd be more keen on adaptin' then that from what ah seen. Ya roll with the punches're ya bite the fuggen dirt, s'way things are an' they ain't changin' any time soon."

I crack my neck from side to side, sounds like fuggen snappin' a bundle a twigs there.
"Laws is fuggen stupid when they ain't doin' no good anyhow. If it ain't servin' the people're protectin'em or bringin' justice there ain't a point to'em. When the chili hits the bowl s'better to come down to good ol' fashioned common sense there, an' sometimes that means breakin' the law fer a good reason like how we's talkin'. I know what yer sayin' there." I set up an' rest my hands on my knees, givin' my full attention there. Gotta stop tongue waggin' at some point.
"This a two-way street. I ain't askin' fer nothin' that ain't just some damn common sense. We ain't above the law, said we're not, an' I ain't expectin' to get my ass bailed outta the clink fer startin' no bar brawl an' I ain't expectin' special favors fer us to go 'round doin' what we please cuz ya fuggen like my face're nothin'. S'what we can do fer you, s'what I'm offerin' here." I put my fist to my chin fer a moment there. I got my smart moments, this is one of'em.
"An' it's startin' to sound to me like ya already got somethin' fer us, now ain't that right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highfalutin Convolutin' (Grubby & Mayor Annabelle) [NPC Thread]   

Back to top Go down

Highfalutin Convolutin' (Grubby & Mayor Annabelle) [NPC Thread]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: The Other Worlds :: Junction :: Top Ward, AKA The Skies :: Town Hall-
Jump to: