Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Albrecht

Albrecht

Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht)   Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 10:39 pm

"Hm..." He didn't like that she was getting so close physically to him, but this was more bearable. Holding hands wasn't the kind of physical contact he was used to, last time he ever held someone's hand was Astrid's when he was just a little boy but even then it was different than what she is currently doing. "Right. Though, people might start thinking we are a couple if you keep doing that."

He'd simply nod at her, it was much easier to lie through text than in person. Albrecht had managed to avoid it for now so that was enough, he would have plenty of time to make up an excuse or just actually find something more important to occupy his weekends with.

He was disappointed when she insisted he was in the right. He sighed and shook his head in disapproval and made his counter-argument. She said they were similar but that's where their similarities ended.

"While their actions were not correct, it doesn't justify me lashing out against them. In the first case in particular i had no right to lash out as it was just banter. I guess the guy from the drunken brawl had it coming... But still, i wasn't justified in doing it." It showed lacked of self control, being angry or raging was not a sin. You just had to directed it against the spawn of satan, not your fellow men... Unless they are heretics, then they are as good as the demons Albrecht loathes so much. His body tensed up a bit just by thinking about it, though he'd relax once Patty began to speak to him again.

"I... I'm not sure, i was so young and it has been so long ever since i had the opportunity. I'll just have to trust your picks." He could remember the genre and the sound of the songs he listened, but the names eluded his mind.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht)   Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 11:07 pm

Patty's typical, dreamy smile would give way to something a lot more mischeivous as Albrecht showed his concerns that maybe, juuuuust maybe, he was attractive to girls. Yeeeaaaaah he was thicker than bedrock for sure but he was just so... fucking precious because of it. It really got her motor running to see him blush and squirm like her, this skinny tall chick making him, a mountain of muscles turn to jello was pretty damn amusing.
"Oh noooooooo," she moaned with sarcasm,

Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht) - Page 2 Patron11

"That would be absolutely terrible...! Hooooow embarrassiiiiiiiiing...!"

She'd have this look full of obviously fake shock and concern and keep it up for just a little while before breaking into laughter and her usual self.
"Ahahaha so?! Let'em think what they want! Why should we give a fuck? It's none of their business anyway. So what if we're holding hands? Like, it's not like we're making out and feeling each other up or anything. Like, you're not scared your girlfriend is gonna see you are you?" Patricia teased at first with a superior smirk that immediately softened when she thought about it. Yeeeeaaaah he had a chick roommate. Like... that could be a thing. ......fuck.
............................oh well, they weren't doing anything bad yet anyway. And like, it could also totally not be a thing. Patty'd crashed with guys before without screwing them, so like this could probably be normal. She just wasn't gonna think about it for the moment, it wasn't gonna be a problem right now anyway. It's not like she was gonna come out of nowhere and see them, that'd be pretty fucked up. If it were true. Which it might not be.

She could feel him tense up as he started talking about the other guys he fought. Like, it made him pretty angry even though he was saying he shouldn't have done it. Did he even believe that or was he just saying it? Was he angry at himself or what? Whatever, it didn't matter, he was angry and it made Patty concerned. She squeezed his hand tighter.
"Hey hey, it's okay, you're okay," she reassured with a soft look, "It's over, it's not a big deal anymore. I don't think you did anything wrong, Albrecht." She told him what she herself would want to hear, that it was okay to be angry even if it wasn't right or justified but he didn't have to be. It looked like it did the trick though and he relaxed again, so she was happy.

She thought it was kinda weird not to have any favorite music or bands or anything like that, most people had a favorite at least or could remember a song but he was like, pretty sheltered. But she had an idea that would work for everyone and smiled encouragingly to him.
"Okay, so like forget the weekends and the concert. Are you doing anything after school? I'll come over and bring my music player and we can listen to stuff! I'm pretty sure you'll find somethin' ya like."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht)   Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 12:25 am

Right. He should have expected she'd tease him for saying something like that. His eyes rolled as he groaned. Playing oblivious to her affections seemed to only fuel her even further. She was one weird woman.

"I don't have a girlfriend. Not really interested in anyone either." He stated. Maybe that would get her to stop. Being oblivious didn't work, and he didn't want to be direct with her at the risk of being rude, maybe dropping hints he doesn't want a date or girlfriend might have some effect. But Patty is weird, so he doesn't know how she will react either. She seems likely to keep ignoring it.

Whatever her reaction. Albrecht would be absorbed into his own inner thoughts for a bit, staring blankly at nothing. Patty managed to snap him out of it with ease however. He faced her again, his body relaxed and a sigh escaped his mouth. She didn't knew what this was about, yet she seemed worried. His rage was another reason for him to stay away from normal people, even if he didn't harm her he was pulled into a self imposed trance for a while.

"...I might be able to take some time for that, only for a bit. No promises though." He would lower his head for a moment, for no reason. Maybe brooding or in shame. His eyes would eventually catch that the girl was walking around bare feet. "You are not wearing any shoes, aren't you afraid you will hurt your feet?"
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht)   Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 1:26 pm

Not gonna lie, how Albrecht squirmed every time she brought up relationship stuff was pre-tty funny. At least for a little while, but it was starting to get to her. Like he never commented on it or teased her back. He was probably uncomfortable with it but like, he should get used to it sooner rather than later. She hasn't really been any other kind of way around him, this was just who she was and like he should know by now. Patty didn't have an ulterior motive to everything she did, sometimes it was just fun to push his buttons but buttons weren't fun to push if they didn't do anything when you pressed them.

The lanky chick almost lost her cool when he followed up the hopeful I don't have a girlfriend with I'm not interested in anyone. It was honestly kinda soul-crushing. Her hand twinged on reflex and squeezed his harder, but she didn't lose her wide and friendly smile. Nnnnnnope. Not gonna flip here, nuh-uh. They were on a nice walk and she was not gonna mess it up by blowing her stack. Patty had infinite time later to get upset. The delinquent instead chose to think pointed thoughts toward him behind her convincing smile.

Holy shit dude notice me you freakin' moron. I am RIGHT fuckin' here, like, RIGHT here! Helloooo-oooo?! Seriously!? You invite me out for drinks, you walked me home, you came to see me, we're holding hands, like, just... how freakin' clueless can you BE!? PAY. ATTENTION. TO. ME. I'm being cute, you like cute, you obviously like me just fuckin' acknowledge it already! Okay so there is noooo freakin' way he can be this, like, totally repressed. Nah, nah there's no freakin' way. Nope. Okay, fine. It's cool, everything's cool. I'm just gonna have to beat him over the freakin' head with it and straight-up talk to him, whatever. Jesus fuckin' Christ dude, like I could freakin' flash him and he'd tell me I shouldn't be changing my shirt in public or something. Fuuuuuuuuck...

As Albrecht checked out Patty did sorta the same and stewed behind her dreamy gaze, trying her hardest not to get upset over something small and really stupid. Or someone big and really stupid. What could she say? It fucking sucked, she couldn't help it. But as quick as she spun up she'd calm down just as fast, she'd sigh just as he did with a similar neutral frown on her face. If he was relaxed she could relax, but that didn't mean she still wasn't concerned or kinda frustrated but she didn't wanna think about either of those. Patricia would get her cheeriness back when he reluctantly agreed or placated her or whatever, she was gonna take it positive. If anything this was a way to worm her way into spending more time with him whether he'd let himself enjoy it or not, and maybe she could get somewhere, so this was a win. It never lasted for "just a bit" and she didn't need a promise, she could like dog him after school about it or show up unannounced or something but she WASN'T gonna get blown off. The sudden shift in conversation also snapped her out of her own haze a bit, realizing her cigarette died while she wasn't smoking it and just talking and made her re-light it.

"Oh okay! What about tomorrow? I can put a bunch of music on it tonight so you have more to pick from. Like, we're just gonna chill and listen to tunes so like we could do it while studying too or something so it saves ya time if you're busy." She could probably make a thing of it, like she could bring snacks and stuff. Oh, beanbag chairs! That'd be pretty sweet.
"Pssssh, naaaaah! Like, I live here and stuff, this isn't a whole lot different than walking in my yard, y'know? This is a dry campus with groundskeepers and stuff, like the worst thing I have to worry about walking around like this is getting yelled at by teachers that I'm not in class even though my classes haven't started yet. Or smoking, but y'know I can do that too." Y'know, even if he was sending her mixed signals Albrecht was kinda cute when he was worried.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht)   Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 1:04 am

That light squeeze. She was not pleased with something he said. Likely about not being interested in having a girlfriend. He got himself into this situation and he would have to find a solution to it without hurting her too much. At least she didn't had an outburst this time around, that was good he didn't want her angry. Even with their incompatible intentions with each other, he quite liked her company as a friend. He would give her a weak smile.

"That... sounds like a good time. I'll try to make time for it. I'll trust you to pick the songs." She seemed happy at the idea of spending time with him, just listening to music together, he preferred that over a noisy place like a concert. Though would it be considered a romantic date too? He had to be careful, he thought he could just invite her out as a friend but apparently that was romantic. Girls are hard to understand. "Hm... Alright. Just be careful where you step, Patricia."
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht)   Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 1:15 pm

"I'm going to be fine," she half-laughed, rolling her eyes, "I do this all the time, like, it's really not that big a deal." Okay so it was cute and all but..... she didn't need to be fussed over. Patty could take care of herself just fine. Walking barefoot around the quad wasn't really the most dangerous thing she did all day, like if he got to know her a little more Albrecht probably wouldn't bat an eye compared to all the fights and dumb stunts she did sometimes. At least this time he sounded a lot more convincing when he wanted to listen to listen to music instead of going to a concert. Like, she was probably gonna get bored but whatever. She just wished she'd stop having to make 100% of the plans. Like she was cool with it and stuff but after a while she got the impression that no one wanted to do anything with her, they were just agreeing to the stuff she wanted to do and like that was cool and all, she was an A-type person. Buuuuuut it still bugged her a little.

Whatevs, she wasn't gonna get hung up on it right now, it'd just drag her down. She finally pestered Albrecht into doing something sorta fun, that's what mattered right now.
........she was gonna fuckin' hold him to his promise, nothing could help him if he decided to bail on her.
"Cool! I'll get a lot of'em so you can find what ya like! I've got a whole bunch of bands in mind, some of them don't even praise Satan when you play their albums backward!" she joked. Yeah he was gonna have fun. Or like, he might if she could find something he liked to listen to. It'd bomb if he didn't, she'd rather go to a concert where it was just the bands and the crowds and The Pit where she didn't have to worry about thinking about what he'd like since it'd be what was playing or else. One shot was better than 5, since if you missed all 5 you looked like shit but if you got the one you looked awesome.

It didn't even occur to Patricia what time it was or when class started, but she was probably gonna run late with her schedule. Maybe Albrecht too. She was just enjoying talking to him as they walked. Patty took one last drag off her cigarette before rolling the butt through her fingers to get rid of the flame and absentmindedly stepping on it to grind it out. She got through one foot twist before it actually hit her that she wasn't wearing any FUCKING shoes!

Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht) - Page 2 JCPREcZ

"Shit motherfuckin' ass-licking son of a bitch fuckin' cunt asshole prick RRRRRRRRRGH!"

Patty hopped on one foot and fell on her butt, cradling her injured arch in her hand with a look of fury as if she was going to murder her foot as she cursed. Her hands twitched as her expression turned to pure rage and she took a shuddering breath to calm down.
"Ah ha ha that was fuckin' stupid huh...?" she tried to break the tension, a wooden laugh escaping her lips. The angry girl growled as she tenderly put her foot down to the ground to stand, yelped, and slammed her fist into the grass when she felt the twinge of pain. Yo this freakin' SUCKED. Today was gonna be so freakin' bogus. But Patricia was more mad than she was injured, like this would go away in a day or two. She attempted to pull herself to her knees so she could plant her other foot down and stand on one leg. Walking on her heel all day was gonna be suuuuuuuper freakin' shitty.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht)   Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 12:37 am

She seemed so sure of her safety. And she had plenty of reason to be, School grounds are pretty clean so it is doubtful there was any risk of her stepping on a glass shard or other pointy objects. Albrecht nodded calmly at her, he had already said what he wished to. The talk went on, the subject of listening to songs together seemed to have caught her attention the most, she even made a jab at the satanic panic Christianity had surrounding Rock n' roll music and other counter cultures, and while many songs were indeed sinful in content he doubted the Devil actually had anything to do with such petty lyrics, others also invoked on satanic imagery but they were just empty attempts of shock. Sometimes humanity is just sinful on their own.

"Hahah... Right." He let out a short and awkward laugh. She made a joke, and while it wasn't funny, he felt like it should be polite to laugh at it. There was some silence for a moment, and then Patricia started to scream and blurt out as many swears as she could in one single sentence. Albrecht's eyes widened in surprise as she fell to the ground. He rushed to the purple haired girl's side. "Tsk, i told you to be careful..." He muttered to himself.

She seemed to be in a lot of pain, yet she insisted in standing up on her own. Walking would be quite painful to her.

"Stand still for a moment." Albrecht wouldn't waste much time, he'd gently sweep the girl of her feet and onto his arms. Carrying her bridal style. She was much lighter than he expected, it was barely a problem to carry her. "There. I can take you to your dorm room if you want, i'm sure you can take the day off due to injury."
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht)   Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 10:07 pm

Patricia gripped her aching foot like she was trying to strangle the life out of it, saying curses under her breath and churning the dirt with her other hand. FUCKING suck! It hurt sure, but she was more inconvenienced that she couldn't just walk around like normal now. And that was her favorite thing to do! Like, what the fuck was she gonna do without walking around bothering people!? She'd grit her teeth and growl in irritation as she attempted to stand, cocking one foot like a flamingo but she did manage to get to her teeth. Albrecht's muttering wasn't lost on her and she shot him a death glare at her trigger words I told you so until she accepted her fate and allowed herself to be picked up. Under better circumstances she would've lit'im up but this wasn't exactly the time nor place for it. She'd choose to play along instead and focus on being bubbly.

"Whooooo!" she squealed as he scooped her up in his arms, "Haha WOW I should of done this to begin with!<3" She'd allow herself to nestle into his arms, throwing a hand over his shoulder for support but she wasn't gonna push it. Or, y'know, she was gonna get dropped on her ass. The temptation to wiggle her butt onto the crook of his arm was real. She'd grin wide at him for a sec just being happy she was FUCKING FINALLY getting his attention before getting more serious about the situation. Like, her foot still fuckin' hurt.
"Umm, I think you should take me to the nurse's office," she admitted. It'd be embarrassing for one of them but it'd be better that way, the nurse had ways to treat her foot.
"I uh, think if I just called in injured nobody would believe me, this way they can't turn it down." Patty wasn't really worried about her foot, more she was worried about being late for class. For her AND Albrecht. He'd get in trouble if he didn't have an excuse and she wasn't gonna screw him over just because she was being a dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht)   Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 1:29 am

The Knight stared at her, his expression not amused. Her squealing and cute act were unnecessary. Still he held the girl close to him, trying to make sure it was comfortable for her in his arms. Right now he wanted to make sure she'd be alright. He gave her a nod when she talked about getting her to the nurse's office, that's right she'd need tending to the burn wound.

"If they still refuse to give you the day off, then i'll vouch for you. Can't have you walking around with a burnt foot. Imagine if you have P.E. class while like that?" He stated, Albrecht was rather serious in his tone. Though if one were to pay attention his voice also carried worry for the girl. He walked at a steady pace. Navigating through the school had become natural to him so it shouldn't take long. "If your feet is still hurt by tomorrow i'll drop by on your dorm, so we can listen to the songs you picked. I could even bring some snacks and drinks." He had previously thought giving in to her ideas was terrible, but seeing her injured just triggered something inside him. He was not sure what though, but he felt compelled to be nice to Patty.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht)   Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 7:12 pm

Like, it was gonna be SUPER hard to not look like she was having the best day ever as Albrecht carried her through the halls in his arms. 'Cause, like, she kinda was. It was kinda embarrassing to get pretty much shown off through the entire school in her PJs but Patty didn't give much of a fuck, she was standing outside in them earlier, not like she had anything to hide. But whatever, she'd keep her face just as serious and concerned as his was but like she wasn't gonna milk it. Yeah it freakin' hurt but it was more annoying than anything else. Like a paper cut. But on her feet. And it burned FUCK SHIT THIS SUUUUUUUUUUUCKS.

Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht) - Page 2 Unamus10

"Psssssh, like they'd even give a rat's ass. I don't think they'd even consider it unless my foot was broken or something, they'd just give me some aspirin and tell me to stop whining."

Patty furrowed her eyebrows as she thought about it. They probably weren't gonna give a shit, she didn't really expect anyone too. Even if they somehow gave her the day out of school her manager sure as hell wasn't gonna bend for it. But her expression softened as she took a deep breath. If anyone else didn't at least Albrecht did. It was kinda nice to have someone, y'know, care about shit that happens to you and show it instead of getting bossed around or tossed aside. Besides, he was really cute when he was worried, like a big dog. She just wanted to stroke his hair and like, she might've if they weren't in public. The delinquent smiled coyly.
"Careful, people might start thinking we're a couple if you keep saying things like that," she teased. But she'd get more quiet for a moment and serious like she rarely ever was.
".......thanks. I don't think anyone would believe me if you didn't say anything. ...I'd really like that."

No one EVER made an effort to do stuff for her. Like, NEVER ever. She was always the one that had to reach out to do stuff with people and no one just... ever reached back. It made her feel like she was being taken for granted. Patricia closed her eyes and took a shuddering breath, as much as she didn't want to admit it they were a little wet when she opened them but she'd just pretend that her foot was hurting. Like she wasn't about to turn into a sensitive bitch around Albrecht just 'cause he was being nice.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht)   Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 11:05 pm

The girl ranted a bit how nobody would care about her situation. He wondered if that was something she had convinced herself of or if they were indeed so thoughtless when it was about her. He wouldn't question, he just listened. Not like it would matter much when a cadet backed her up. This would be the second time he exerted his influence as a cadet, people looking to retire or settle down after a while were really set for life if they served as a cadet. He had no such intentions of resting however.

"Like you wouldn't enjoy that." He paused for a moment. Speaking again a couple seconds later. "Not a lot of people out right now."He shrugged, or at least there was an attempt of a shrug. Even if the girl was light there wasn't much movement he could do while carrying her in his arms.

Upon arriving at the Nurse's office he explained the situation to the local nurse before placing the Delinquent in one of the beds.

"I should get back to class. Get better soon and... see you around Patricia." Unless stopped, Albrecht would leave the Nure's Office. All Patricia had to do was to call his name.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht)   Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 5:46 pm

She smiled a wide, happy grin when Albrecht spoke up, breaking her out of her sad attitude. Okay so if that wasn't permission she didn't know what was. She didn't know why she got so frustrated with him in the first place, not anymore anyway. Like, he'd play her game back he was just bad at it but that was okay. She could be patient. Patricia gave in to her nagging urge and ruffled his mane when she knew no one was looking. He was probably just shy about it, that was cool.
"You know I would ~<3" beamed Patty, resting her head on his chest and shifting to get comfortable. Everything sucked a lot less now that she was finally getting reciprocated. Like her foot still hurt and stuff but she could ignore it as long as she could keep getting cradled like she was. It was gonna be disappointing when he finally had to put her down.

Before the two of them step foot in the Nurse's office Patricia would run her hand down her face to wipe the smirk off. So like Albrecht was gonna back her up but she didn't want to make him look bad by grinning like an idiot the entire time. She'd make an effort to keep her foot elevated when he laid her in a bed, holding her foot up until she could cross it over her knee to keep it there. Patty sighed once the ride was over, just a little unhappy that it had to stop but she'd get over it. The delinquent didn't say anything until Hottie with a Body gave his case.
"Yeah I don't think I can walk on it right for like, at least another couple hours. Can I have some moleskin and disinfectant, maybe a cold pack?" So like, she probably could of played it up but she wasn't gonna. Patricia didn't want Albrecht to worry about her, even if it was kinda cute. Well like, he could WORRY about her and stuff but she wasn't gonna make him more than she had to. Skipping classes for a little bit was good enough. Getting held was better though. But like he had stuff to do and she wasn't gonna keep him there. She was gonna tease him one more time before he left though.
"Hey!" she called after him with a sly smirk, "What if I need someone to carry me back to my room? Like I can't just let anyone do that, their hair's not gonna be as soft."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht)   Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 8:56 pm

"Huh...?" He stared at her, confused of why she was messing with his hair. In any other situation he'd have told the girl to stop, but this time he'd allow her to caress his hair. Were his hands free though he'd likely have grabbed her by the wrist and asked her to cease... Though now that he had allowed it to happen, it felt somewhat enjoyable. He shouldn't let himself enjoy such things, it was dangerous for him and he could lose focus.

When she called for him he stopped on his tracks and turned his sight back at her. It was just her teasing him, again. A sigh escaped the knight, and gave her a weak hand wave while leaving the room. She was a feisty girl, should be fine without him.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht)   Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 11:15 pm

Patricia McDowell of the Devil Arcana and Albrecht Frost of the Emperor Arcana have strengthened their bond to Rank 3...

Patty Gets +4 Points To...:

Albrecht Gets +4 Points To...:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht)   Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Morning Regret (Patty & Albrecht)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2