Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Uncle Tsu

Uncle Tsu

The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube Empty
PostSubject: The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube   The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube EmptyTue May 22, 2018 6:45 pm

Aaand there it was. It was THE DAY! Their D-Day!

Katsu had cleaned his room, hid things that were better off hidden and was now waiting for Cecil. They decided to start it at that weekend and as such Katsu did his best to make his room seem less of a warzone. His father was very adamant about cleaning and he really cleaned all of their house, save for Katsu's room. Only Katsu could clean his room and he never cleaned. But today was different. The japanese lad had to in order to make the channel he was about to create with Cecil. His room must give the best first impression ever! And when he finished...

... It wasn't as bad as Katsu thought it'd be. Now he just had to wait...
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube   The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube EmptyTue May 22, 2018 7:07 pm

Cecil realised he hadn't visited a friend's house before now. Which...ok that might be depressing in other circumstances but holy shit this was real and it was happening
YEEEEEEES!

His eyes scanned the houses as he passed each of them by, on alert for the residence of the friend with whom he had plans today. Doors and windows went on by, the music played on and on, and Ankou seemed to be coaching him. Coaching. Him. Given, it was mainly him attempting to keep him on his best behaviour, and get him thinking about what he was doing with Kats today, but it was a welcome change from the usual torture the being subjected him to.
If that wasn't a sign that he was eager to make a good showing for this momentous event, then nothing else was.

Eventually, a wide smile spreads across Cecil's face as he spots his destination. He walks up, rings the doorbell...
And suddenly finds himself struck with nerves as he wonders who'll actually open the door.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Tsu

Uncle Tsu

PostSubject: Re: The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube   The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube EmptyTue May 22, 2018 7:13 pm

Katsu upon hearing the doorbell runs to the door like he's running for his life.

"DONTWORRYDADILLOPENIT"

And then Katsu opens the door with a smile that's so large you could see it even behind his back.

"You came!", the white-haired says as he leans to the side to give Cecil the room for he to enter. "Just... Uh... try not to mind if there's something messy. I did my best to, ya know, clean it up before we could start Project Kyoto!", Katsu finishes still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube   The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube EmptyTue May 22, 2018 7:24 pm

Cecil lights up as the door opens to Katsu's smiling face, the expression proving to be infectious. "Of course I came. Don't know what you've been hearing, but we planned this out, and I sure as hell wasn't just going to leave you hanging."
Something Katsu said catches in his mind as Cecil steps inside. A couple of steps into his home, Cecil turns to face the boy, smirking with an eyebrow raised. "Project Kyoto? You didn't tell me we already had a name, Kats."
Back to top Go down
Uncle Tsu

Uncle Tsu

PostSubject: Re: The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube   The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube EmptyTue May 22, 2018 7:53 pm

"Yeah, you know... I came up with this", Katsu says, seeming slightly embarassed, "You know, the nuke was Project Manhtattan... The Macintosh was Project Chicago... So why not giving a cool name to our project, like Project Kyoto?", pause"And nobody can call us weebs because I am Japanese!", Katsu finishes with a short smirk.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube   The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube EmptyTue May 22, 2018 8:14 pm

Cecil nods along, hand on his chin as he begins to stare into the air. "Yes...I see it..!. A weapon of untold destruction that changed the world...a kind of coat that -" Cecil pauses, holding up a finger. "Wrong Macintosh. You meant the computer that people charge exorbitant prices for."
Lowering the finger, he tilts his head and paces slightly, resting the elbow of the arm whose hand was current stroking his chin in his free hand. "I see...I understand. By naming this after a city, we subsequently bring ourselves into the ranks of these world shaping projects." He stops staring into the distance to flick his eyes onto Katsu. "After all, that's absolutely how naming things works."

His hands come down, digging into his pockets. "Missed a couple of things, though. One's that since the weebness that would have gone to you is deflected onto me. And the other one..." He grins, an amused look in his dark green eyes. "Door's still open, Kats."
Back to top Go down
Uncle Tsu

Uncle Tsu

PostSubject: Re: The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube   The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube EmptyTue May 22, 2018 8:28 pm

"Oh God!", Katsu says in a fake horrified expression "Could it be that... Someone overheard our master plan?", he then proceeds into changing to a comical surprise expression before closing the door "Now we can rest assured that no more details will leak! Else the organization might find out about our project!"

Katsu can't help but leaving some laughs after that. Oh God what was he doing?

"Let's go to the reunion room! That's the only safe place to effectively discuss our masterplan!"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube   The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube EmptyTue May 22, 2018 8:52 pm

Mock urgency fills Cecil's expression as he nods, his face entirely and excessively serious to the point of exaggeration. Or it would be, were the facade not cracking all over the place as he fails to suppress the snickering that was beginning to start. "I-Indeed. You've done...pfft...done very well in establishing this place for our p-p-plans to go forward." He gestures out with one arm, reining himself in just enough to give a stern and dramatic delivery. "Come, Katsugiya, lead the way! We cannot let ourselves be stopped here!"
Back to top Go down
Uncle Tsu

Uncle Tsu

PostSubject: Re: The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube   The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube EmptyTue May 22, 2018 9:11 pm

Yakumo sighs. That was his life now...

Katsu leads the way to his bedroom where Cecil can see that it was... A Weeb Paradise. Posters from some good animes were around (you know... Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Code Geass, Cory in the White House, good anime that everyone loves) as long as some merch such as action figures, funkos, plushies and stuff. It had the air of the room of an anime vlogger who got his income basically from Yourtube.

"Here we are, General Cecil!", Katsu says in a overly serious militar tone, that just ends up sounding comical "Shall we begin sir?", after that line, Katsu ends up smirking.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube   The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube EmptyWed May 23, 2018 1:42 pm

Cecil nods, arms folded behind his back. "Of course, lieutenant. We shall not see fruit if we idle here." He paces, taking a good look about - and sighing at the sight of the Cory poster. Memes. T'was always memes. "Now Katsugiya, I have one question for you..."

Cecil straightens up, clearing his throat.

"Where the hell are we starting with this?"
Back to top Go down
Uncle Tsu

Uncle Tsu

PostSubject: Re: The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube   The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube EmptyWed May 30, 2018 8:36 pm

"Right here, right now", Katsu says as he points the PC.

"I've already installed the programs we're gonna use", the japanese lad begins, "Now I guess we just... record?", Katsu finishes his sentence in a rather awkward tone as he goes for a regular digital camera. "That's my first time... So I please ask you... Be gentle with me, Senpai...", he says in a girlish tone, before bursting into laughter.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube   The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube EmptyWed May 30, 2018 9:09 pm

Cecil snickers a little, but otherwise finds it somewhat easier to keep a straight face this time. "Maybe...hold up a bit Kats? Just a moment?" He gestures somewhat nervously for him to lower the camera. "I don't even know what I'm doing yet. And that aside..." He laughs awkwardly, scratching at the back of his head. "I'm not...quite sure I want my face on video right now. I...don't feel entirely comfortable, with that. At least not at the moment."

The nerves start to strike Cecil at the moment, and not quite sure what to do with himself, he sits himself down on the floor, leaning his back against a shelf of merch. "Can we ah...at least plan out what we're doing a little first?"
Back to top Go down
Uncle Tsu

Uncle Tsu

PostSubject: Re: The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube   The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube EmptyWed May 30, 2018 9:13 pm

"Oh... okay.", Katsu says with a straight face as he notices Cecil's social awkwardness on the run. It was time for magic...

"Well, there's this channel who makes parodies out of famous scenes and whathanot... So I think we shoulda start there... I'll record only the sound and I'll edit it so it can "fit" into some scenes and perhaps some memes... At least it seems a starting point for me. And you Cecil? Is this plan okay for ya?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube   The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube EmptyWed May 30, 2018 9:55 pm

After a moment, Cecil nods. "That works. There's an idea." Picking himself up, he goes over and gestures to the computer. "But first, we need to figure out what we're riffing on, don't we? Can't parody something without knowing what."
He leans in, staring closely at the screen. "We needs us some material, oh yessiree! Something to wow the children, awe the adults, and make those edgy teens look at what we're doing and go 'What the fuck is this shit' as they start memorising quotes to look cool to their friends!"
Back to top Go down
Uncle Tsu

Uncle Tsu

PostSubject: Re: The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube   The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube EmptyWed May 30, 2018 9:59 pm

Katsu smiles in a mischievous way.

"Tell me...", the white-haired starts like he's The Godfather, "Ever heard of the Revengers: Infinite Fights? Because I see a wonderful starting point right there..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube   The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube Empty

Back to top Go down

The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next