Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 4 2zgu2s3
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Code of Conduct

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Shop (Black Market)

->Missions (Case Files)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

June 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei]
Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 11:40 pm by Philodai

» Diminishing Returns [Susan & Maria]
Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 11:07 pm by Philodai

» Good Reads [Xavier/Shouhei]
Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 8:52 pm by juantamad

» Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)]
Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 5:46 pm by Sosina

» Grease Trucks [Raphael/Shouhei]
Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 5:34 pm by juantamad

» Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei]
Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 5:30 pm by juantamad

» Midnight Crusade[Dungeon Dash]
Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 4:22 pm by Dethkruzer

» Gozai's Compendium
Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 3:57 pm by Dethkruzer

» The Current Status at Hand [Cain/Raphael]
Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 11:53 am by Raphael

Current Events
Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 4 2r3z8z4
Updated: 8/18/2017

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, is underway! We also have our sideplot taking place called Junction! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our sideplot, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Junction plot is CWIS and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Godai and Grantus.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside   Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 3:36 pm

SMT If was the spin off that started Persona. Good research cause when making Endymion I looked back instead of forward. People think P5 was the main game I was looking at for this plot, but in reality I was looking at alot of older SMT games. The Mask concept and how they were used was taken from P5, though originally the Masks were going to be a part of things because originally people were going to be Assassins. However the setting of a busy Tokyo from P5 swayed me more towards the "What if" we merged modern times with SMT.

Thus people being labeled as Terrorists since that's such a big thing right now in the world. Originally cadets weren't a thing either, but I remembered you can't have a good story with one side of a coin. Cause if you make it all based on the "Freedom Fighters" then you wonder, well why do people even follow a government this corrupt? Then you see it from their point of view and you're like "Oh, because if they weren't here everyone would be like Rei."

The reason for switching the roles of the Wild Cards is plot related so I can't go into that though.

Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 4 Tumblr_p7cfkovkTk1urt1a8o2_1280
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside   Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 4:43 pm

Yeah I've always considered Endymion to be more of the SMT of our site than the Persona 5. It's just easy to pitch it to newbies as being like P5 since it provides a relatively reliable frame of reference if they haven't played any non-Persona games. Personally speaking, I'm definitely glad you decided to throw the Cadets in, since Class Zero has definitely had the most interesting arc so far imo. Obviously, I'm not some kind of unbiased observer by any means (especially considering I never really went anywhere with Iris or Morningstar), but I've really enjoyed all the plot stuff Class Zero has had and overall I think its missions have easily been some of the best content ever produced on New Arcana.

Though that's not to imply the terrorist side hasn't had its share of masterpiece threads either. I still go back and read through Breaking and Entering to this day even if it is mainly just to see all the wonderful infighting.

Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 4 YtykWoZ
-Endymion-
"We lose what is certain when we seek what is uncertain."
Cecilia
Her Bonds // SNS
Her Strength
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside   Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 9:27 pm

The kuzonoha's original plan was to open a hooters franchise called Kuzohooters but nameless dropped and they couldn't do it with just 1 girl.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside   Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 10:34 pm

Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 4 N9i21M9

Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 4 NccgUIa
-Junction-
"Death is the great leveller."
Gisèle
Her Bonds
Her Strength
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside   Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4