Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Shop (Black Market)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

September 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 8/18/2017

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, is underway! We also have our sideplot taking place called Junction! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our sideplot, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Junction plot is CWIS and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Godai and Grantus.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Wandering Wastrel [Callie/Cecil]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wastrel [Callie/Cecil]   Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:56 pm

Now in any normal situation, a girl in this position would seem quite annoyed by the interruption of laughter and especially the continuation of laughter after her explanation was finished. Though Callie would do basically the opposite, simply watching Cecil with curiosity as he seemed to be having a rough time getting his words out. Which made the girl grin. "Are you okay? I don't think you should be like this at..." The young girl would pause to look down at the number she'd written before in the dirt. "... Seventeen. You look like you're having one of those sudden energy explosions super young kids have!" Callie would chuckle, though seemingly slightly concerned by the reaction the more it went on. "... Are you okay? Do you need a drink or something?"

"Oh yeah! I remember now. But yeah, I'm not gonna head back home it's still early enough for sunlight so there's still plenty of time for exploration and stuffs!" She'd cry out excitedly, pushing her way past Cecil and dashing off a small way down the path, taking in a deep breath and taking in the sights around her. "There's always so much more to explore than anyone realizes. Some people just don't take the world for as great a place as it really is!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wastrel [Callie/Cecil]   Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:01 pm

"Pfft-" Goddammit, he was gonna crack up again. Deep breaths...
Cecil straightens up and shakes his head, grinning wide. "I just find this funny is all. I can't believe you act like this at your age." He snickers. "Or that you had to look at the ground to remember how old I was. You have no idea how absurd this is to me."

"Hey-" He wheels around as Callie pushes by and shoots off, a shot of alarm running through him. Adorable as it was, he couldn't shake the feeling that the girl really shouldn't be left alone.
...he couldn't do anything, though.
Cecil sighs. At least she was positive about things. "Guess people miss what they once had. People lost a lot...I don't even know if you remember what it used to be like."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wastrel [Callie/Cecil]   Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:21 pm

"Well I'm sorry you think that way~!" The girl would reply cheerfully, still not fully understanding what the guy even meant by all that. Though she had a vague clue, one that was probably a little off the mark of what they were going for but, close enough. "Anyone should be able to be whoever they want to be! As long as they're not hurting anyone else. What's the big deal? People should do what makes them happiest!" Why would anyone do anything that purposefully made them unhappy anyway?

Callie wouldn't move from where she'd run off to, she'd listen to what Cecil had to say. The smile on her face would drop from one of over dramatic nature to a simple small curve. "I don't like to remember what happened back then, no. Though what happened before it? Don't remember that really at all. It was a weird time. Honestly, I'm happier now." The girl would sigh peacefully before turning to face Cecil once more. "The world is still an amazing place, you just need to keep a keen eye out for it~."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wastrel [Callie/Cecil]   Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:44 pm

Cecil's smile settles, and he looks warmly toward the strange young girl. "Not saying you shouldn't be like that. Just that basically nobody is." He tilts his head to one side and gives a half shrug. "Though maybe work on not needing a number on the floor to remember stuff."

--------

"...I probably do, really." It just wasn't the easiest of things. Especially with some of the...complications, of his life. "Wish I had your enthusiasm about everything, honestly. It'd make things a lot easier to deal with if all my days looked as bright as yours seem to."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wastrel [Callie/Cecil]   Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:08 am

"Well maybe you just need a little help to see the world in a new light!" The girl would bound back over to Cecil and attempt to grab his hand and pull him back in the direction she originally ran off towards. "Come on, come on! Follow me I want to show you something!" Callie wouldn't force herself to hold the guys hand, if he tried to get her to let go she would do so without any force. Though she would still attempt to beckon him to follow her. She had a special place she wanted to show to the guy, a favored place of hers that she was fairly sure wasn't too far from here.

If Cecil had followed, he would eventually be lead through an almost too dense to walk through series of trees, in places he would have to duck to stop himself from being twatted in the face by a branch or two. However, it would eventually open up into a sudden wide meadow. A place surrounded by a thick layer of trees with the center having a clear view of the sky with many different vibrant colours of flowers littering the hidden grove. The young vixen would take in a deep breath as she stared around, before sitting down cross legged on the grass."Now! Forget everything, don't even bother worrying about what could be or what has been. Only think about whats around, what you can see, what you can hear. I love to come here to think and be all peaceful like." Patting the ground beside her, Callie would give the guy a warm and inviting smile, clearly wanting him to sit down and try to see the place as she does.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wastrel [Callie/Cecil]   

Back to top Go down

Wandering Wastrel [Callie/Cecil]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: Endymion City :: East Eden-
Jump to: