Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army)

Go down 
+2
ViniVidiVicci
CWIS
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
CWIS

CWIS

Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) Empty
PostSubject: Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army)   Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:14 pm

MAP UPDATE
Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) Mom_311

The bag would fit nicely under Grubby's arm as he ran, jingling and clinking ever so slightly, however now that he had gotten a better look at and spent more time with the bag... A somewhat familiar smell would radiate off it. Not the smell of leather or human flesh, while those were there they were not the strongest smells coming from the bag. However it was faint enough to be almost impossible to place...

Especially with that scratching in the back of his mind... a dull headache, most likely brought on by this damn city air.

As grubby ran, this head ache grew stronger, dulling his senses until...

THUD

The force of the impact would send Grubby reeling, falling back and onto his ass.

When his barrings returned to him...

Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) Nightmare-monster-3d-model-rigged-obj-fbx-blend-tga
He could see exactly what he had ran into.

Bone and sinew, the spot on his tunic where he was collided with the... whatever it was, was slick and moist. Slowly the creature that had been crouched rose to its full height, turning to face Grubby.

Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) KFphsRa

"Cshaaaaaaaaa"

A light steam bellowed from the creature as it moved... If it had noticed Grubby, it has not acted on it yet. The creature jerked it's head as if scanning the area... Yet...

Strength Active:

Whatever this thing is has not noticed you yet...Tread lightly.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army)   Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 12:41 am

So when I get dashin' I take off quicker'n greased shit. Feel it in my bones there, s'a power'a my guardian spirit lettin' me zoom 'round like I got a fire under my ass. Most important is zoom 'round quiet like. As I get goin' I get a funny feelin', head starts hurtin'. Bag starts smellin' like somethin', can't tell what... ..........s'at saltpeter? I don't fuggen know, but I keep movin'. Got me a plan there. Gonna head this jagoff what's movin' off at the pass, maybe distract'im an' make'im go on a wild goose chase.
Something's wrong.
But I can't tell what now. Got that... ache in the back'a my eye there. Y'know the feelin' ya get, that sinkin' kinda pressure right 'fore a storm kick up? Well this one's a fuggen doozy, I'll tell ya fuggen that right now. Got some kinda maelstrom brewin'...

Then it hits me. Or I fuggen hit it, yeah that's what happens. Run smack dab into that big motherfucker. Now normally it ain't okay bein' a gob but it's times like these I'm glad I'm one. Y'see we's real good at gettin' sent at high ass speeds into objects. Y'ever got shot outta a fuggen catapult? I didn't fuggen think so. Break yer damn ribs there but me I just go bouncin' off. Knocks the damn wind outta me. Covered'n... cloak's covered'n fuggen blood'n guts now, then I get lookin' up.
Yeah, yeah THAT's what's wrong!
My lucky ass bumped into a big abomination...! Er'a fuggen gnothic, dagummit the fuggare ya? ...skinless wonder! Gonna call you skinless wonder, asshole. Now most people'd be pissin' themselves in fright, I'm just concerned here. Caught me with my pants 'round my ankles bendin' to pick up a silver with a case'a butter in arms reach he did. Ain't the first time I dealt with bigass monsters what shouldn't be. Brings me back to that uh, that Lamashtu cult, yeah that's'er name. Big ugly bastards they were, tried to fuggen infect ya with sin- SINSPAWN! This thing's a fuggen sinspawn, I fuggen knew I seen one'a these jagoffs somewheres! S'all startin' to click now, the turnin' people into fuggen bedsheets, the monsters. Gatdayum Lamashtu motherfuckers.

But I got bigger fish to fry. I slowly roll onto the balls'a my feet, risin' up on an arm to keep it quiet. This thing's got no eyes. I can use that there. It ain't tear my damn throat out so I know I got a 'lil time but it ain't fuggen much for it bumps into me or takes a chunk outta my ribs. I reach into my gauntlet an' finger out one'a them empty bits'a brass. Noise makers. Now, here's the reason why I got these. Gonna learn a thing're two there, sonny, just you watch'n see a rogue at work. I flick it past the big jagoff, it plinks an' bounces cross the ground. Start reachin' fer my knife with my other hand. S'about to get uglier'n a orcish brothel if'n this don't work like I want it to.

Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) Perch11

Stats:

Modifiers:

Action:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army)   Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 1:06 pm

Grubby, please make a roll out of 5 (one for every 5 dex) to see how far your toss goes. If you believe you have a strength that can boost this number please PM me for approval.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army)   Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 2:44 pm

Gotta make this throw count, here...

Random number (1,5) :

Relevant Weakness:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army)   Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 9:42 pm

MAP UPDATE
Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) Grub_u10

---
--
-

Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) KFphsRa
"GRYYYYYYYANCH"

Soon as the empty casing touched down, the creature turned quickly towards the sound and growled loudly. It let out a blood churning howl and pounced after the empty casing, leaving Grubby b for the time being.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army)   Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 10:48 pm

I stop holdin' my breath. That was a close'n there. Damn near saw my life flash 'fore my eyes, didn't remember the tavern wenches bein' that damn ugly. Oldest trick in the book if I could read it, but I ain't gettin' full a piss'n vinegar now. Just cause I drew it away from me don't mean it won't come back, just means Avandra's got a thing fer 'lil green men.
It's closer now.
Ya mean it's farther the fugaway.
Wrong one, old timer.
Ya fuggen kiddin' me here?
Looks like it heard us. Time to get to work, old man.
Fuggen uppity ass spirit's right, can't be takin' no breaks to catch my breath here. I gotta git what I came fer an' get my wrinkled ass movin'. Thinkin' I can lure this thing into a fuggen ambush if I play my cards right there.

So's I get to work, I do the rogue thing an' cover my retreat. Gotta have me a save way out there. Quietly I take a pouch from satchel there an' dump it on the ground after where the Sinspawn went. Caltrops. Spiny 'lil fuggers, they'll dig right through a boot an' into the soles'a yer feet, figure it's gonna stop this here monster fer a good while. Even if'n it can't feel no pain hard to fuggen run when ya got nails in yer bunions. Then I make fer the treasure, all quiet like. Gonna have to grab it an' git while the gittin's good.

Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) Stealt10

Stats:

Modifiers:

Action:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army)   Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 8:22 pm

Hidden behind a small bush, Grubby would find a small wooden lock box about the size of a shoe-box. The box itself had a simple key lock, however it seemed that the lock was just painted on, regardless the box itself was locked tightly. Carved on the top of the box was what appeared to be a simple sailing vessel with a single mast, perhaps a sloop of some sort, and what could only be descried as a large, cartoony open mouthed grin on the bow. The box also had the same odd smell coming from it... An oddly fresh, yet slightly offputting smell.

As Grubby picked up the box, he could hear something near in the distance moving... From where he was standing however, he could not see what it was, or where it was going.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army)   Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 10:10 pm

Goddamnit I hate these fuggen things So's I do the rogue thing, drop my Caltrops to cover my escape there, gettin' ready to grab the goods an' skedaddle an' it's more fuggen weird shit. This ain't what I was expectin' now, was expectin' a box but not this type a box right here I tell ya. S'got a creepy ship over it'n the lock's just fuggen painted on the damn thing. The fuggam I s'posed to pick a lock what ain't real? I'll tell ya how, fuggen magic is how. Gatdamn wizards an' their damn magic knick knacks, keepin' an old rogue from gettin' his payday. Makes mah damn blood boil. I ain't go to no wizard's tower, kick in the door an' start burnin' all their damn spellbo- actually come to think'a it I did do that once. ...damn. Avandra can be a cold bitch now can't she? Was fer a good reason I tell ya, motherfucker was puttin' mumbo jumbo in the well to test his potions there. Didn't slit his throat but I shoulda, we just broke his toys an' kicked the livin' daylights outta'im.

Now I wanna know what's in this here box but I don't wanna know what's in this here box. But I'm already thinkin' I know what's in this here box, ya understand? Can't be nothin' good, got that smell to it. Can't quite put my finger on it, smells kinda... nah, I got nothin'. But if'n this here box is like the bag made'a fuggen skin I saw I think I know what to expect from it. These Lamashtu motherfuckers are some special kinda broken in the ol' brain box. Thinkin' it's organs. Prolly a heart're some shit. Worst thing is I gotta use my noodle to figure out how to open the damn thing, copper to silver I can't pry the damn thing loose with my knife there.
I can't see it anymore.
The hells ya mean ya can't see it?
I mean I can't sense anything you old bastard, the mark is gone.
Gone off where ya fuggen idjit? Spill the damn beans!
It disappeared ya dumb fuckstick! I can't see the mark, the movin' one! ....wait... we need to go.

I can hear some slinkin' 'round out there. That's a damn problem, son. I'm the only one what gets to be slinkin' 'round out here in the dead'a fuggen night. Figure ol' Kesson Rel's right, s'high time I make myself scarce. I pick up the box under my arm and get to skulkin' outta there. I don't wanna be around fer whatever comes next.

Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) Ghost12

Stats:

Modifiers:

Action:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army)   Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 10:21 pm

MAP UPDATE
Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) Grubb_10

As Grubby ran, he could hear in the distance behind him a loud reverberating howel, no doubt from the beast that he had faced... Then something that sounded almost like the firing of a high powered gun... However before he could hear the rest of whatever conflict had begun, he was far out of range.

The box would feel somewhat light for it's size, and as he ran whatever contents were inside it would rattle slightly, giving off an almost hollow clack as whatever was inside hit the walls of the container.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army)   Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 1:57 am

I get away scott fuggen free there. When ya been in the business long as I have ya learn ya gotta be quick an' ya can't be hesitatin'. Y'also learn to run yer fuggen ass off when the going gets rough. Ya got yer fighters with their honor'n the paladins with their oaths but we rogues is concerned about gettin' the job done, an' that means livin' to see another day ya understand? Can't go throwin' away all that talent on a fight ya got no chance a winnin', we know better'n anyone that it can all be over at the throw of a dice.

I hear that damn abomination yell after me, 'lil too fuggen late fer that now. Now I ain't cocky enough to know that it can catch me but I know fer damn sure ya don't chase a rogue. We're the masters a the ambush, son, now that just ain't smart an' take it from me I know a thing're two about bein' damn stupid. Box under my arm is rattlin' there, ain't what I was expectin'. Was figurin' it'd be a heart're some kinda nonsense but I been wrong before. Might just be more fuggen teeth but I'm doubtin' it there. Got some ideas cookin' in the ol' noggin on how to open this sumbitch, gonna have to take a short detour when I get me the inklin'. Then I get the signal. I hear me one'a the black powder boxes go off. Fuggen hell, Milton must'a been on the other side an' that thing there didn't take the bait. Hopin' I didn't lure it toward'im. I got a sinkin' feelin' in my gut that this is gonna go ass to the grass an' eyes to the sky. I stop on a fuggen silver an' start runnin' back the way I came from.

Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) Appreh11

"Fer fuggen Azmodeus..."

I take off quicker'n I came from, dagger in hand. I got me a job to do, if this thing's gettin' jumped I gotta be there, said I would be. I ain't no use to fuggen nobody if'n I can't put iron in organs now, what, ya think they keep me around fer my good looks? But I'm bein' lighthearted here, this is some serious damn happenin's goin' on. I'll be fuggen damned if I'm gonna let Milton an' that pink puffball fight that big jagoff by themselves're blondie an' tall dark'n spooky neither. I take down the hallway at a dead run, a 'lil less quiet to pick up the speed but still not enough to hear me from a ways off. Throats need fuggen holes, son, an' I'm green fuggen borin' tool.

Stats:

Modifiers:

Action:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army)   Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 12:09 pm

MAP UPDATE

Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) Mom_gr11

As Grubby rounded the corner and returned to where he found the box and the creature, the sound of gunfire would grow larger and more prominent. In the distance, he could very clearly see what appeared to be signs of a struggle.

The path ahead was torn, trees filled with bullet holes, and a long thin trail of black and red droplets leading towards room 20.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army)   Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 12:24 pm

Sounds'a fightin' gettin' louder now. I can see the trail'a blood now, the marks in the trees. I ain't got any time to lose. I keep my eyes peeled fer movement as I follow the blood trail, dagger in hand.

Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) Ghost13

Stats:

Modifiers:

Action:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army)   Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 5:51 pm

MAP UPDATE
Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) Grub_510

The room seemed devoid of life as Grubby entered it. Though still, obvious signs of conflict littered the clearing, splashes of black ichor and blood along with upturned cobble stone.

The quietness of the room was in stark contrast to the distant sounds of struggle. Down the path, Grubby could see the distinct muzzle flash of a powder box, along with the shrieks of the creature he had seen earlier.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army)   Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 11:13 pm

Still hearin' them powder boxes go off, still hear the sounds'a fightin'. I can see I was right, got that black shit everywhere, it ain't any fuggen good I'm tellin' ya now. This the right way I see. I'm fuggen comin' boys, just hold on fer a 'lil while longer. Ya ain't doin' this alone.

Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) Ghost14

Stats:

Modifiers:

Action:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army)   Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 11:45 am

Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) 1484283131-6b209d576ec4bfecb4349b15604a56a9
"Get Back!"

A bluet whizzed past Grubby's head, nipping his ear in the process. There standing before him was a man that Grubby had probably never met personally, but most likely knew of. Alister Rem the chief of police for the JPD stood a few meters away, his gun pointed directly at Grub. Whether or not the shot was a warning or not was up to Grubby to decide."It's not-"

Before he could finish the statement, Alister was pounced on from behind by the same skinless creature that Grub had encountered before. Alister cursed under his breath and tried to bash at the creature's exposed skull with the butt of his pistol. The creature itself was riddled with bullet holes, along with one square in the center of the head. Alister managed to wriggle from it's grasp just enough to flip over and hold the creature's mouth at bay with the tip of his gun by shoving it down it's throat. Alister fired off several shots tearing through the creature's neck and nearly decapitating it, yet it's claws still raked and tore into his sides and arms. A neon blue fluid seeped from the wound's on Alister's body...

Alister is losing a lot of blood, but he also has the creature distracted.

What will Grubby do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army)   Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission: A Concerned MOM (One Gob Army)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next