Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 15 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]

Go down 
+7
ViniVidiVicci
Enigma
Albrecht
Nyarlathodai
Infernal Zero
Sosina
Godai
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 15 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 8:56 pm

once more

Stats
Spoiler:

Used
Spoiler:

miss rate
Spoiler:

Crit rate
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 15 EmptySun May 27, 2018 2:49 am

Posting for Patty since Vini's fucked off somewhere for poontang. Skank gonna skank.

Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 15 73ce7c1b5c735353c6fcc57b844beeacbbb24d93_hq

Action:

Stats:

Modifiers:
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 15 EmptySun May 27, 2018 1:19 pm

There...the phoenix was gone, and the accursed thing that had lanced him through before had been roasted to ashes, leaving only the mad horse.
"Let's just get this over with."

Stats:

Skills:

Relevant Strengths/Weaknesses:

Action:

Tension - Xombie:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 15 EmptySun May 27, 2018 5:04 pm

Seeing her allies take out the others, Unison still felt that feeling in her mind, she wanted to let out that frustration for once, and so she swept her arm in front of her and her syntaur Rapturous Orchestra, appeared, the sling of it over her shoulders as she held it for a moment, this being the first time she had to attack in this manner, she had used her gun once before, but this felt...different...she remembered something one of her friends had mentioned about these weapons being licked to their souls, ether way her fingers suddenly flew across the keys as the instrument let out a melody of different instruments, a perfect harmony as the sound waves were visible as they spread out from her and suddenly battered into the remaining foe

Trinity's stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 15 EmptySun May 27, 2018 7:17 pm

Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 15 Xeu0Nzx

PvS Battle Initiated: Press 'F' To Pay Respects!

Phoenix, Level 9:

Orobas, Level 9:

Skogsra, Level 9:
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 15 EmptySun May 27, 2018 7:39 pm

Was it too much to ask to be able to hit this thing? To be able to hurt something, let alone without having to rely on everyone else to set it up for him? To be able to defeat something without relying on something that was unreliable at the best of times?
Of course not. Something like that "relies on me..."

A pointless effort, but he had to try.

Stats:

Skills:

Relevant Strengths/Weaknesses:

Action:

Tension - Xombie:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 15 EmptySun May 27, 2018 7:53 pm

Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 15 73ce7c1b5c735353c6fcc57b844beeacbbb24d93_hq

WHERE BE ALL THE GUD SEXY MEN BE AT? TELL A THIRSTY GURL WHERE AT!

Action:

Stats:

Modifiers:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 15 EmptySun May 27, 2018 7:55 pm

HP at 115.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 15 EmptySun May 27, 2018 7:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 15 EmptySun May 27, 2018 8:18 pm

Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 15 QXOVeMm

Exp Gained:

Item Gained:

Shuffle Time!:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 15 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 12:52 pm

Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 15 F6oAEO8
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 15 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 1:33 pm

"If I had a dollar for every time we faced some sort of odds that could have turned out badly but didn't, I would have donated it all to charity by now and still have some left over. "Wiping his forehead, Gabe was a little tired of the fact that their coordination just allowed them to narrowly escape the jaws of defeat. It wasn't even about the team, they were doing well for the most part. It's even the fact that it was the first run for one of the new members as well, who already became an invaluable member of the group and fits in well. "There was one creature in that group that we didn't figure out what the weakness was. Not to say that we would ever run into it again, but in the sense that we do perhaps run into it, it's good to make a mental note of the thing that works on which. Even if it's a rough idea by any chance. "

Looking back at the portal television and over to the corner of the other side, Gabe decided to walk past the portal instead. "I took the time to put on the treasure radar, so let's take the time to get all of the treasure that we can. I don't know about the individual who decided to just leave valuable things around, but I am willing to take anything that can be useful to us. We have a bit of bad luck with the golden hand, and maybe we had a little bit of a rough start in a few aspects of what occurred. However, it's good to remain positive! We are still here with all of our limbs and sanity, so it's important to remain vigilant. We don't have the luxuries that the other group has, but if we make it and beat the district leader, perhaps we can show them another way to deal with the government officials without actually having to murder them. That's just...wishful thinking."

Stats
Spoiler:

Used-
Spoiler:

Movement- 4 right, up 2
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 15 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 7:46 pm

"Haahaahaahaa! Heeheehahahaha...! Haaaaa...!" The witch cackled with a sigh, bouncing on her toes and shaking out the bad vibrations. Patty loved this sort of thing. The raw danger and adrenaline coursing through her veins, the risk of death... it was all just so exciting! Easily the coolest thing she'd done in a while, or at least the last 30 minutes. Like, to be honest it really got her motor running. She ran a hand across her face to wipe the sweat from her brow, though for different reasons than Shotaro did. It was fun but it was exhausting. In every fight she never held back, well maybe a little, but mostly she didn't. 100% effort the whole way, yo. She wasn't going to enjoy herself any other way. When her glove came back it was tinged with red from the nosebleed she didn't notice, like she murdered someone with that hand which was pretty true when you thought about it. But the pain sorta went away so it was cool, her head wasn't freakin' screaming out for her to put anything else in the dirt so it was pretty great all around. But it wasn't gonna last. She needed to fight more things soon or the headache was gonna come back, she knew it was, and it was gonna suck when it did so like, she just need to fight more demons.

"Holy shit, what a rush! Ahaha...!" she crowed blissfully despite her fatigue. "Uum, I think it's weak to getting its teeth knocked in! Ahahahaa!" Patty would laugh loudly. She was good at finding out what these things didn't like and decimating them with it but even if they didn't have on she was cool with it. The delinquent was tough enough to blow up anything in her way and absolutely no one was going to stop that, she was whole-heartedly convinced. While Shotaro would handle the specifics of what they were doing which Patricia really didn't give a shit about she would focus on other things. So like, he seemed older and stuff so it wasn't about to hurt her to ask.
"Hey, so like you got a smoke I can bum?" she asked innocently. "I mean I'd get it if you don't smoke but if you did I really need one right now, you have no idea man." It'd be good to get a pick-me-up, those magic cigarettes she got from that dark haired chick really did the trick in helping her focus and she needed to focus to keep going. She'd see if he did and would try not to be rude about just taking stuff from him she had other things to worry about. Mostly Revenant. Like, he wasn't being himself. He wasn't being the cool, collected, Shakespeare's butler she knew he was being, he was freaking the fuck out. She noticed. Wicked wasn't stupid. But now with the pressure in her brain alleviated she felt like she was in a much better mood to handle it. Like, put on your own life jacket first, y'know?

She was charging ahead like usual but slowed up to get on his level.
"Hey. You okay?" she asked sweetly, giving him a light rap on the chest. She stalled for a bit to give him time to collect, but she'd still continue to talk. "...It's okay if you're not okay, since we're all different, y'know? ...I know something's goin' on, you wanna talk about it...?" Wicked would keep her tone light and soft, she didn't want him to freak. She didn't want anyone to freak, she wanted to enjoy herself and she just couldn't do that if everyone was having a bad time. Like, the bad vibrations just resonated off her.

Action:

Stats:

Modifiers:
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 15 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 9:57 pm

"However, it's good to remain positive! We are still here with all of our limbs and sanity..."

He couldn't help it. He had to laugh, the sound dark and bitter. Oh sure, he definitely did have all his limbs attached, as did everyone else, but sanity was a questionable metric to be having right now. He definitely wasn't entirely sane, otherwise he wouldn't be pulling half the fucking bullshit he was doing now. He was pretty sure he couldn't be trusted to open his mouth for half a goddamn second without saying something stupid.
Or, you know, laughing like a fucking madman.
If this was what happened when he actually talked, then maybe it wasn't worth saying anything ever again.

It was a snap reaction when Wicked pulled his attention, the question sounding so blatantly stupid given how he had been acting that in a brief moment of narrow-mindedness, he had to wonder why she even asked. "What do you-" He cuts off the sarcasm laden comment with a choking noise and a frustrated groan, taking a pair of uneven breaths in a mildy effective attempt to try and steady himself.
Cecil continues to take these shaking breaths as Wicked keeps talking, until eventually he thinks he can get out something that's had time to pass through his brain before he says it. "...you know what? Yeah. That might be an idea." Somewhere in his mind, there were half a million things rushing through just out of his perception, and if he talked a bit, maybe, juuust maybe, he'd actually get to find out what they were.

As he started to speak, his voice dropped in volume, making sure nobody else could hear him without blatantly approaching to listen in. Sure, nobody knew who he was, nor were they about to find out any time soon, but he still didn't feel comfortable with Shotaro or Unison hearing anything he was about to say. "...ugh. I feel like there's probably half a million things going on that isn't helping this. Something about dealing with Unison bothers the hell out of me and I don't know why, I cannot figure out where the hell Shotaro's head is half the time, and for people who've been doing this longer than I have they both seem to be thinking surpriiiiisingly little about how they're handling everything when there aren't demons right in front of us after our blood." He pauses, and then buries his helmet in the palm of his gauntlet. "Of course, as much as I'd like to say it isn't the case, the issue here is all bloody me. Can't hit a thing to actually save my life, the only way I can actually hurt a thing any literally doesn't even work half the time, and generally now I actually try to do something I can't actually get things done. Allll while the ghost of graveyard future lurks about in my head telling me this is my fault and everything up to this point was a massive mistake."

He glances briefly back to the pawns surrounding Unison, and then at his gauntlet. "This suit of armour I'm wearing, too? It comes from me somehow. Somehow, I just know it does. And I have to wonder why I'm stuck in a lump of metal that doesn't actually seem to be protective, blocks out every gesture not designed to smash my teeth in, and is juuuuust the right shade to be associated with pieces of shit everywhere."
"Just ask the midget legion."

Stats:

Tension - Xombie:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 15 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 12:21 am

Unison could feel something grow within her, she was gaining in strength, though honestly she doubted it would amount to much, she wasn't as aggressive as the others, though she did her best to keep them protected and healed as best she could. Looking at them all she listened to Shotaro speak, and then Watched as Wicked seemed to take the time to see if Revenant was okay, and as they seemed to be talking she didn't send her pawns over to mend their wounds, not yet anyway as she could tell that Revenant was talking, simply by the gestures, but he was keeping his voice down, so she respected his want for privacy.

She had things to think about after all, and Ideas were slowly entering her mind as she considered several things, the two district leaders seemed to have defenses that focused on things Invidia was masks, this woman is using Televisions, Invidia mentioned something about greed, was this woman pride? were they focused on the deadly sins? Unison didn't know, she needed more information to figure this all out and that would only be gathered by going to more places like this and finding out more of the other district heads, for the time being she would just do what she was always used to doing, watching, listening, observing, learning.

As she made this choice she noticed Revenant and Wicked seemed to be done talking and as she noticed this she pointed to them "Tend to their wounds" she said simply as two Pawns nodded and rushed forward.

"Now that you are done talking, our lady had ordered us to see to your wounds" one of the pawns said as they started to bandage the two in a rather Cavalier manner, nearly wrapping them up like Mummies, though as soon as they were done they returned to Unison's side and the bandages would absorb into their bodies and heal their injuries.

Unison nodded to her Pawns as they returned to her and they saluted before rejoining the formation of the little humanoids surrounding her that made up her Retinue. and they continued on with the group, she had a lot of things to consider as she walked with them and she had to think on it all, as well as think on where her life would be leading her after all this. She had a promise to keep as well and it wasn't one she was going to let go unfulfilled.

action:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]
Page 15 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next