Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Shop (Black Market)

->Missions (Case Files)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

October 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 8/18/2017

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, is underway! We also have our sideplot taking place called Junction! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our sideplot, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Junction plot is CWIS and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Godai and Grantus.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 
 

 Mission: A Concerned MOM

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ViniVidiVicci

avatar

Posts : 1483
Join date : 2017-10-31
Age : 24
Location : , location, location

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM   Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:53 pm

S'quiet. That's good right there, ain't seen nothin' that strikes me as wantin' my ass on a platter're on a stick. Treasure ain't too far from here, gonna get my ass movin'.


Stats:
 

Modifiers:
 

Action:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ankhzul

avatar

Posts : 255
Join date : 2017-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM   Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:05 pm

Oh fuck no. Azul would take a single look at the shadowy figure beckoning towards them, and then promptly summon his sword. "Ha, no." The boy would state simply, for Onyx and the two MOMs to hear. With blade drawn, he darted forward. He wasn't getting caught off guard. Worst that would happen would be that he scared off some innocent person, best case scenario, he was prepared for whatever monster-or worse this could possibly be.

'I'll show you for walking around in a public area at night!' The boy'd think on his dash over. Let Onyx catch up, he was going to take initiative.

Stats:
 

Actions:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhynex

avatar

Posts : 4594
Join date : 2013-09-06
Age : 22
Location : In front of my computer

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM   Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:04 pm

Onyx would give the woman a side glance. It was surprising that despite the goal at hand, that they'd be interested in chit-chat along the way. Wouldn't a lot of talking potentially alert the one they were chasing down about them being near? Assuming there wasn't more to this of course, but generally speaking, this didn't seem like a very 'cautious' search for a killer. Still, he would give her an answer of sorts. "It's a change from the daily routine, in a way. Can't say it's a bad thing to be somehow armed now that these weird situations are coming up left and right." It was also a lot of not so easy work unless you were the one that just sat down and tried their best to not get involved. To each their own, really.

Speaking of individuals...it would appear that there was someone in the area they've entered. How strange. Either this meant their search had been unusually short, or there were more dangers lurking around the area than expected. Or maybe someone was just wandering around the park at night? It was hard to tell, but seeing as the blonde had rushed forward to engage this unknown person right away, pondering was kind of useless. Onyx would follow after carefully watching the figure. "This place seems to have surprises."


Onyx:
 

___________________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
CWIS

avatar

Posts : 1019
Join date : 2017-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM   Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:40 pm

MAP UPDATE

---
--
-

"Sorry about that Kuzi... I get a little excited about small cute things." Tammy chuckled and loosened her death grip on the small pink fluff, allowing it to regain it's breath and maybe not die. She would instead listen intently to what the two Seekers had to say. If she had any concerns over the talk of powers or summoning things, she didn't show it. Instead looking blissfully content with the entire situation.

Vshnre on the other hand grimaced at the topic of conversation, turning her nose up as they apraoched their destination. "Whatever it is you mutants can do I hope you're good at it. We payed good money for you, and we expect results."

Upon entering clearing twenty two, the group wouldn't see anything to far out of the ordinary, to which Tammy would shrug."Hm... Looks like there's nothing here. Guess I still have two more chances though!"

However.

Inside bush near the back corner of the clearing, Grubby would find a seemingly hidden bag made of a patchwork material that it was a bit to dark to properly identify. The bag itself was about the size and shape of a doctor's bag, and inside the bag he would find an assortment of tools including an assortment of teeth, a large spool of plastic wire, wood varnish, a sewing kit and well worn iron dagger. The dagger was about twelve inches long from pommel to the tip of the blade. The Blade itself was thin and straight, attaching to the hilt through a simple cross guard. While damaged and dented the blade was honed to so fine that should grubby not handle it properly, he would not even feel as the blade slid through his skin.

---
--
-

As Azul and Onyx approached the figure in the distance, Dorris would let out a scream for them to slow down. Clare would simply stare in shock at the figure that exited the darkness.






The figure stumbled out of the shadows, it's left foot leaving behind a bloody footprint with each shaky step it took. The group could see it's lungs expand, it;s heart beating, it's muscles extend and contract with every motion....

"Hate..... Hate.... me...."

Second Plaything -Level 4:
 


Last edited by CWIS on Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Caliber

avatar

Posts : 782
Join date : 2017-02-27
Age : 21
Location : On the other side of the monitor

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM   Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:45 pm

While Milton wanted to chuckle at the sight of such a small and fluffy creature such as Kuzi struggling against the excitable mother's tight grip, he was more focused on surveying the location Kuzi's selected client desired to go to first, noting that the bear mother's closest selected room would be within running distance just outside the door Kuzi was closest to. After he realized how cold his hands were from the chill his body had accumulated from the air somewhere along the way, he decided to change this. From within Milton's body, more centered in his torso, a light revving sound could be heard as the hum of his core reverberated through his body, warming the metal of his robotic hands that would transfer to a light warmth on his skin as he offered his now warmed hand to Kuzi.

"My apologies. Is this any better? I'm afraid that the cool air billowing on my way here must have chilled my skin layer. Thankfully, one quick adjustment can bring up my body temperature. So, your Persona specializes in Ice-based attacks with a possible side of Wind-based skills. I've worked with another Ice-powered Persona before, so I imagine we'll work well together fairly well. As to my abilities, Phobetor allows me to inflict foes with intense periods of fear and poison, regenerate part of my mental strength, and deal psychic damage to my foe. Keep these abilities in mind, and we may just be able to play off each other to enhance our attacks. I am also armed with my Zeroedge blade to slip through cracks in defense and a voltage repeater to unleash rapid fire barrages of bullets. Now then, with the setup of this area... the room in the eastern direction should lead to your room, Vshnre. Does your race possess a unique ability that would be beneficial to know? I can tell you mine if you want."

"But all this technical talk would be boring to remain on throughout this venture, so perhaps we can talk personally. I have this thought experiment on my mind and would like your opinions on how you would answer it. Familiar with either Locke's socks or the Ship of Theseus? The idea of replacing an object with patches of fabric from other socks and planks of wood respectively until none of the original fabric or wood remains on the object? Do you think the object remaining is really the same object as before, or has its original identity been replaced with what it is now?"


Status:
 
Equipped:
 
Movement:
 
Support - Vshnre:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

avatar

Posts : 1350
Join date : 2015-04-26
Age : 19
Location : About a couple inches from my PC

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM   Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:51 am

"Don't worry about it!" Kuzi would reply cheerfully to Tammy's apology, shooting the mother a warm smile. "Honestly, I'm kinda used to that kind of thing by now. As long as you don't completely choke me out or like, break my ribs then no harm done. Speaking of, have either you or Vsshnre seen anything happen around here personally? Or have you just heard stories about it. More so things happening at the time as opposed to things that had already happened, though if there was anything you spotted of note that had already happened it still might be useful information to know. Hope that neither of you had to experience too much horror before now though, especially if you were on your own that'd be horrible. To be honest, I'm a little concerned about you coming with us now. It's very brave of you both to tag along, just promise me to keep yourselves safe. Okay?"

The fluff would make a quick scan of the area as they entered the first place that was mentioned, though saw very little that was out of place for now. Which Tammy admitted to as well, though at least she still sounded optimistic about things. It was good not to let a failed attempt bring down morale! "We've only just started looking, no need to be worried. We still have plenty of places to look!" The Dreedle would agree as the group began making their way towards their next destination. "So, what do you do for a living Tammy? Hope it's not as dangerous as this whole malarkey is. I'm quite impressed how confident you are about all this, I know for a fact I'd be shaken scared if I didn't know I had Denki with me to protect me!"

"Mhm!" Kuzi would chuckle before giving Milton an inquisitive look, being momentarily lost in thought as he just stared at the guy before blinking and shaking his head. "What was that you just did by the way? Your whole body started going vrrhmm then like magic your hand was all warm! Do you have like, inbuilt hand heaters? Or... Wait no, that wouldn't make sense... Unless you weren't normal. Uhm. Not meaning that in a bad way or anything, being different is cool! Being unique is a vastly underrated attribute to hold. Though I suppose it isn't as big of an issue in Junction for some people, hey? Hehe. Are you like, part machine or something? No offense meant if I'm wrong... Or if I'm right and that's still offending, if so, whoops. That'd just make the noises and the sudden hand warmening make sense!" The small creature would smile nervously, hoping he hadn't stepped foot anywhere the other wouldn't want him to before listening to the, uh, rather interesting set of powers Milton said he possessed. "Oh wow, these things can really do a whole range of things huh! It's kinda scary to think about if there is a limit to how much any one of them could do. Like, do they even have a limit I wonder? I'm fairly sure Denki's become more powerful than she was when I first ever met her, so they totally improve over time!"

"Oh, oh!" Kuzi would butt in as Milton asked Vshnre if she had any form of unique abilities that others don't. "I can do something pretty cool! Though it makes me feel suuupppeerrr hungry after doing it so I can't really show it off right now." The Dreedle would tease, purposefully not saying exactly what it was he as a Dreedle could do. It was always a fun surprise to just do it when needed, it was funny to see peoples mixed reactions to it! As for the question that he was then asked. The fluff would scrunch up his face in thought, he wasn't expecting a question like that to have to think about during a time like this. Though... "Hmm... No I've never heard of either of those examples personally. Though I think I understand what you mean. And, well. I suppose it would depend on where you stood as the observer of the situation. Like, if it was some great monument that people went to visit. If you went during a time where they were switching it out, you'd know about it and that might change your opinion. Though if you hadn't seen it before, or simply saw it before then came back after it had been changed without any knowledge it had been changed. As long as it was remade entirely the same it'd still be the same thing for them. Right? Then again, even for someone who had seen the change take place it would be up to their own opinion. It's like, the same blueprint with a new coat of paint. Ya know?"

Stats:
 

Equipped:
 

Action:
 

Support - Tammy:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ViniVidiVicci

avatar

Posts : 1483
Join date : 2017-10-31
Age : 24
Location : , location, location

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM   Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:16 am

Aright, so I get to fuggen work an' I find the damn thing, the treasure there. Now I'd like to tell ya I was shocked're horrified're even fuggen surprised but I weren't. I know what we's up against. I know this sick fucko's plan is turnin' people into curtains. An' I hate to tell ya but this ain't the first time I seen something like this in all my days. Y'ever met someone that wanted to turn people into fuggen books an' not like the magic way? I'm talkin' flayin' skin fer covers, usin' blood as ink, the works. Well I fuggen have, ashamed to say more'n once. But every single damn time it ends the same: I cut the bastard's throat out. It don't surprise me no more. It's just part'a the job. An' my job fer the last twenty five-odd years been takin' out human garbage.

S'got all the tools he needs right here fer makin' a buncha poor motherfuckers into a damn blanket there. Needle, thread, got the knife fer fuggen slicin'em top to bottom there. Even the bag's made outta skin. I can't see it in the dark but I know my leather, known me a leatherworker back in the day an' I wear it all the time. Feels just like the books did. I take the knife in my hands there. S'beat to shit, means it's well used, but sharper'n the day it was forged. Run it along my fingers there... cuts right into my callus like it was made'a butter. S'good blade there. All'a this shit's useful if'n yer a rogue, bare minimum it's useful fer provin' we got the guy dead to fuggen rights. 'Lil too big to fit in my satchel but I unhook one'a my belts an' loop it through. Takin' the bag with me, can't afford not to. Hearin' voices now, voice'a Milton there an' that 'lil pink whatchamacallit along with the hens cluckin'. Damn glad it ain't me havin' to deal with'em, never was good at any a that townie stuff. They just bring me along to stick killin' irons in assholes what don't no better'n to fuck with the wrong crew. I whistle real low to let'em know it's me that's makin' the rustlin' 'fore I get movin'.

The goods are moving.
The fugya mean the goods're movin'?
I mean that one of the money pits grew legs.
So yer sayin' someone's makin' off with the goodies?
Either that or something worse. Remember what the last pile of goods was?
Sonuvabitch, that motherfucker's walkin' round now is'e?
Could be. Might be something else. I can only find the objects, I can't tell you who's got'em.
Well ain't that just peaches'n cream. Figure we should get a bead on'im. If it's the killer we're gonna have to make an ambush. If'n it ain't they got somethin' we might like to have.

Gotta get my ass movin' there. Time's a fuggen wastin'.


Stats:
 

Modifiers:
 

Action:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ankhzul

avatar

Posts : 255
Join date : 2017-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM   Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:19 pm

"Ugh. Public Indecency."

Stats:
 

Action:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhynex

avatar

Posts : 4594
Join date : 2013-09-06
Age : 22
Location : In front of my computer

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM   Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:25 pm

....that was certainly not an expected sight. Was that a mutilated person? Why here? Could that have been the work of this killer they were chasing? Onyx would tilt his head at the being as he activated his powers to cast an enhancing spell to get ready for the potential scruffle ahead.




"What are you?"




Onyx:
 

___________________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
CWIS

avatar

Posts : 1019
Join date : 2017-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM   Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:37 am

MAP UPDATE




"Th-This is some fucked up shit... I'm... I'm not the only one seeing this shit right!?"
Dorris moved slightly forward, a good few feet away from the fight. She picked up a fallen stick of good size and held it tightly, looking at the creature with fearful eyes.

"C-Come on Clare! Get your head out of your ass and get over here!"

Clare could only stand in a shocked awe of the powers on display. She stared first at Tiberinus, then at Onyx's glowing wing.

"Ego..."

The creature lumbered forth hands outstretched as it tried to grasp at Onyx with it's skinnless hand, dripping with blood and puss from it's twitching muscles.

"please... Help me!"

As it grasped Onyx, his mind would fill with images of a cloaked hand pealing away his skin with a knife, speaking to him as if he were a long lost friend shooting the breeze and catching up.

It politely asks your name.

Second Plaything -Level 4:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ankhzul

avatar

Posts : 255
Join date : 2017-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM   Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:08 am

"No help for you."


Stats:
 

Actions:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhynex

avatar

Posts : 4594
Join date : 2013-09-06
Age : 22
Location : In front of my computer

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM   Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:57 pm

"What is...." Onyx would stand still for a while after the creature grabbed at him, not having been prepared for sudden flashbacks or whatever that stuff even was. A cloaked figure with a knife? Was that an image of the person they were after? That would mean this indeed was one of the victims...shaking his head to clear it, the pale man would take a slight step back, his eyes narrowing at the bleeding thing. It would seem that his comrade didn't hesitate attacking it. It wasn't the nicest thing...but they probably couldn't save this one anyway. Whatever it did also hurt, so it wasn't a safe situation either. Was this similar to that guy controlled down in the Under?



"We don't really have a way to do that. We'll find the one who did it though."



Onyx:
 

___________________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
CWIS

avatar

Posts : 1019
Join date : 2017-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM   Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:52 pm



"Is... Is this just what you seekers DO!? Deal with shit like this?"

The being let out a very human scream as Azul's ice struck it, turning it's exposed flesh a sickly pail blue upon contact.

"It hurts! GOD IT HURTS!"

In a blind rage, the creature lashed out at the seekers, luckily, the two mothers who still stood back away from the conflict were spared.

Second Plaything -Level 4:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ankhzul

avatar

Posts : 255
Join date : 2017-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM   Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:44 pm

"Mostly this and giant insects...not mine."

Stats:
 

Action:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhynex

avatar

Posts : 4594
Join date : 2013-09-06
Age : 22
Location : In front of my computer

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM   Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:52 pm



"We've got a rather nasty deal, there's no denying that."



Onyx:
 

___________________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM   

Back to top Go down
 
Mission: A Concerned MOM
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island
» I can't get into the Mission place!
» Traveller's compass - heart of Africa
» i need help on the missions
» Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: The Other Worlds :: Junction :: Middle Ward, AKA The Core :: Civilian District-
Jump to: