Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky.

Go down 
+2
Sheepzami Sheephara
CWIS
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CWIS

CWIS

Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. Empty
PostSubject: Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky.   Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 10:12 am

Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. Capy110
"Yeah... Yeah... this is looken good. Now I just gatta add in a few cyphers I found online and erase half the dialog to make it look mysterious...Add some foreshadowing to a plot point I just made up and will forget about in a week... A splash of black text..."

As slight squeak escaped his chair as Jack leaned back and admired his work. Nearly ten months in and he still got it. Turns out running an interesting mystery driven plot is as easy as making shit up as you go. Basing the next plot point on whatever CreepyPasta he read last night, basing the next world on whatever hip new Chinese cartoon he was watching.... It's like it wrote itself!

Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. Ap110
"Ok... What to do to make the monster seem scary. I could make it visually striking with a fresh and interesting hook...Or I could make it vomit Black Ichor like the last couple dozen... Yeah let's go with that."

Jack stood from his desk, stretching slightly and content in the knowledge that the next plot point would go smoothly and that within the next six months the second Aspect would probably maybe be almost sorta kinda found, and that that the introduction thread for Determination would probably be halfway finished. Yet, something bothered him...

Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. Ap210
"I wonder if anyone will ever figure out that the Traveler is Toha's long lost twin brother Rolando come back from his ten year coma to wed the lovely Margarita? And that Gate and Gear are both secretly Toha's illegitimate children with Liliana who is secretly three gnomes in a trench-coat...And that HE in reality is the third AU clone of the quadruple genderbent version of Jack's evil version from the bizarro dimension wearing hulk hands... I mean I've all but spelled that out for them but they just don't seem to be catching on."

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. Ap310
"Eh?"

Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. 20180311
"Whooooo iiiiis iiiiit~?"

"Copyright police"

Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. 20180312
"Copyright police whooooo-oh shit..."

Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. Atlus_10
"That's right-o billy jim-bob. It's ya boy, The Lawyer-Man Come From The Lawyer-Land poppen in and stoppen by to drop the illest of the chillest of beats my Honorable home slice. Looks like you've been a naughty boy Jack-o. You and all of your New Arcana friends have violated both my mother and Atlus's copyright on Edgy Stands For Kids. The big boyz over at SEGA sent me here to put a stop to your little game of Persona fanfiction. Ya hearrrd? Now ya best be steppen before I get into my Zone. Believe you me friend, you do not want me to nor should you allow me to enter into my Zone."

Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. 20180313
"Oh uh, give me one second to-uh... go see a man about a horse."

*SLAM*

Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. 20180314
"OOOOH Fuck fuck fuck fuck! They're after me Toha Heavy Industries Brand Breakfast Cereal Now with Marshmallow Gaia's and Surgery Rakes! I hear it even turns the milk into Black Ichor! I gatta hide, burn down the site, move back in with mom and her boyfriend! FUCK!"

Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. 20180315
"No... Wait... Maybe there's another way... Yes YES!"

Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. 20180316
"Seekers! I need your help! The only way to appease Lawyer-Man Come From The Lawyer-Land is to break all ties with ATLUS properties! I need you all to reply to this post with new Legally distinct versions of your characters as OCs of different series. Kingdom Hearts, Jo Jo, Fucken Ed Edd n' Eddy I don't care! Long as it's legally distinct! Hopefully this will get ATLUS off my back for another year. Here, I'll even make it more interesting! Best new OC will get a prize, as judged by our panel of celebrity Judges!"

Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. Judges10
LETS SEE DEM OC'S BABEEEEEE!

"I'm just happy to be here. What are we doing again?"

"I'm sure the lot of them will be absolutely dreadful... 0 journals out of ten"

Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. 20180317
"Good luck Seekers! All our asses are riding on this one! I've gotta go hide under my bed for a bit! Wolfy is in charge!"

WOOOOOO spooky black text! abloogawoogawoooo! I'm the bad guuuuuy you all suuuuuuck! I'm a cool dude that can drive like two cars at once! #HeRules #TravelerSmells #ThePrimordialsWerePunks #IJcanSuckIt #NoOneRemembersUeitawa
Back to top Go down
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky.   Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 1:13 pm

In honor of the furriest plot, I present to you Gisele from the furriest setting -- the tabletop RPG Werewolf: The Apocalypse.
https://www.scribd.com/document/375284208/Gisele-Durand

Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. Lp7350T
Back to top Go down
virtual_feel

virtual_feel

PostSubject: Re: Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky.   Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:28 pm

Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. VoyUtS7

Name: Mysterious Twintail X
Birthdate: ???
Class: Avenger

Personality: MTX is mysterious and quiet. Being born out of frustration and anger all her other feelings are dulled, so she must conceal her true nature so she can still be a paragon for Yuri-kind by acting cool and smooth. She has a natural hatred for shipping wars of any kind and won't stop at any cost to bring peace to a divided fandom.

She rarely smile for real, when she does it feels fuzzy and warm and for a moment she forgets all the anger.

Appearance: Mysterious Twintail X appears as a female teenager in a seifuku uniform with a long skirt. She has pale skin and purple eyes. As the name implies, she fashions her black hair with twintails for maximum cuteness. Much to her dismay she is as flat as a washboard, but she got dem legs to back her up.

History: MTX is a spirit of vengeance born from all the hate and frustration of Yuri fans all around the world for the queer-baiting writers subject their fans too. She was given shape by Gaia herself to avenge the lamentation of yuri lovers and all the unmade couples. She is based on an american girl who spent all day writing a Yuri fanfic and died out of thirst for her upperclassman.

Class Skills: [Less beam Rayshift EX]: MTX can teleport(or teleport to) any cute girl to within 1,5 m of her as long she has kissed a girl and liked it

[Item Construction A+]: MTX's weed and drinks are legendary, making people achieve the greatest high and sometimes even Nirvana or other ascended states.

[Presence Concealment C+]: Pls notice me, Mio-senpai

Personal Skills: MTX can make good drinks and cook even while high on weed. Ventriloquism and drunk dangerous driving are also among her skills. Seducing cute girls to the yuri side of the force is her greatest feat. She is trained in hand to hand combat and can do a super cool triple backflip.

Boon: Yuri Demigoddess: MTX gains +666 on rolls to seduce cute girls.

Bane: Pocketful of spaghetti: Around Mio MTX's pockets become full of spaghetti and she is unable to properly socialize. -666 to any social roll

'Noble' Phantasm:

[b]Name:
Gates of Bootylon
Description:  Through the butts she touches, she can use other people's techniques and make them her own, regardless of the type of techniques.
Image:Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. 640?cb=20161215215143
Ability:
[/b]
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky.   Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 12:59 am

Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. Canon10
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky.   Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 3:15 am

Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. 2f799415b9a7f077fb4b6c161194f63b

Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. Jojo10

«————————————————»

☄️INFORMATION☄️

Name: James Ickabod Jagoff

NickName: Icky, JaJa

Weight: 356 lbs

Height: 3'15"

Sexuality: Money

«————————————————»

☄️FAMILY☄️

Mother: Janice Jagoff

Father: Jared Jagoff

Children: Illegitimate money-leeching bastards that look nothing like me

Pets: Delicious

~ Siblings ~

Sisters: Jasmine Jagoff

Brothers: Jack Jagoff

«————————————————»

☄️STAND☄️

Name: 「MONEYTALKS」

Meaning/Explanation: It means I'm frackin' rich and I can buy whatever I want, jabroni! Ye want ta survive in this world ye gots ta buy yar way out.「MONEYTALKS」and everything else is bullshit.

Appearance

Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. Money_man2

Type: Close Range Artificial Non-Humanoid Bound Colony Eleven Herbs and Spices Stand

Abilities

• Super Strength
• Super Speed
• Super Senses
• Super Durability
• Super Size Me
• Supervision
• Soup or Sandwich

• Pay2Win - 「MONEYTALKS」funnels the power of breaking the work thread system before Jack notices and I can't buy a second Human Skill Card by becoming stronger the more money Icky has.

• Alimoney - If Icky puts on a skirt and wig if his opponent is male their money counts as Icky's money as long as he pretends he's not living in a loveless sham of a marriage where he never comes home, he's always at work, I bet he's banging his slut secretary Carol. This ability also has the effect of letting Vini play another low-key whore character even if his character's ugly as sin.

~ Stats ~

Destructive Power Strong enough to break the economy

Durability Your girlfriend doesn't seem to mind

Range About tree fiddy

Precision lol

Speed This is where she seems to mind

Potential Infinite as long as I can get away with it

«————————————————»

☄️APPEARANCE☄️

Skin Colour : Lime, Grubby's skin is Green but Icky's is Lime. It's completely different.

Hair Colour : Imaginary

Hair Style : Armpit combover

Eye Colour/s : Sometimes

Scars : Bellybutton

Tattoos : Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. Herve_Villechaize_as_Nick_Nack

Piercings : You don't wanna know

Glasses : three whiskeys and two vodkas

«————————————————»

☄️LIKES☄️

• Money

• Being rich

• Not being unrich

• The BeeGees

«————————————————»

☄️DISLIKES / FEARS☄️

• That Jack nerfed the work threads

• Seriously, what the hell man?

• I'm just gonna find a way to break the economy some more

• That Jack will soft-ban me for this

«————————————————»

☄️WEAKNESSES☄️

• Alcohol

• OP box wizards

• Posting on time

• Getting shot in the face seven times

«————————————————»

☄️HABITS☄️

Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. F45fcf5c401f27aff366fc54ab2e37b6--bunny-bunny-bunnies Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. E76a10971bc294d8b898a4777e3353e5 Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. Ns5sgCO

«————————————————»

☄️PERSONALITY☄️

Icky is a great guy with absolutely no flaws. He's always kind to the patsies he has, allowing them to buy his incredibly valuable trash they don't need so he can fund his hobby of pissing off Gisele cuz she Gisele-y of this bankroll. He always does the right thing like looking out for himself and making fun of people because he hates them but he's not crude, he's a cool but rude dude. At the end of a long hard day of making other people look bad because they don't have as much money as him he likes to unwind by not interacting with other people because Vini has a fucking job, man.

Despite being 100% illiterate he loves solving puzzles, especially ciphers. He has a special kind of dyslexia where he can see meta word jumbles, look it makes sense for his character just trust me on this one. But even if he's killed a lot of people and isn't afraid to kill again he has a heart of gold that can only be matched by BOTTOMLESS. FUCKING. POCKETS HOLLA BACK.

«————————————————»

☄️LIFE STORY☄️

James Ickabod Jagoff was born a member of the JaJa family which has no similarities to any real or fictional families whatsoever because I'm sure as hell not going back to prison, it's not even the good prison with Morgan Freeman it's just filled with lawless degenerates that rip off Atlus. Fuck I hope this doesn't hurt my chances. But as a young child of 38 James always knew he was different. Probably because he was  a green midget.

But as it turns out he had a Stand like the rest of his family and 「MONEYTALKS」was turning his skin green because plotholes that'll get retconned in the second volume of the manga. One day when James was out buying money some robbers approached him and then his Stand appeared and killed the robbers and the cops couldn't do shit because his dad owned the police. He exploded their hearts with his Super Karate that I forgot to add under his Abilities section and that's how he became known as Icky: his feet smelled the entire time.

Now Icky is on a Bizarre Adventure to stop his evil twin brother, Dio But With A Mustache And A Bowtie from finding the seven Unbreakable Diamonds and turning into Super Riyo because a bunch of stuff happened that I didn't write here. Ain't nobody got time for dat.

«————————————————»

☄️LIFE WORK☄️

Icky makes a living by being a rogue so Vini can technically say that all of his characters are Rogues. He's established a reputation as the richest character in the multiverse through the clever use dedicating his entire build to making money and still taking a character Weakness that makes things cost more because building is hard. Through sweat, tears, more sweat, hard work, Old Spice Deodorant that will keep you dry as a bone in even the hottest weather, and product placement Icky has climbed to the top of corporate ladder except Toha exists and he can kiss my green ass.

«————————————————»

☄️SONGS☄️

«————————————————»

☄️WEAPONRY☄️

Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. D3dddcde3eb4851d6d9f3c91cd5b7da9

Last edited by ViniVidiVicci on Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I do what I want.)
Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky.   Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:36 am

Huh, So Jack needs help getting out from under ATLUS' thumb, huh? Well I could be good friend and save him from them...

Or I could spread some anarchy.

Name: Azul The Flying Squirrel
Species: Flying Squirrel
OC Type: Original Character Donut Steel
Friends: Ugandan Knuckles, Nipples the Enchalada, Arms the Fox, Batface The Rogue
Enemies: His Dad's new Girlfriend, Maria fuck you Maria
Family: Shadow the Hedgehog (Father) Ray the Squirrel (Mpreg Father)
Top Speed: Slower than ur Dad

Appearance: Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. NcxKsnh

Abilties and Powers: Has all 7 Chaos emeralds shoved up his ass, limited flight, runs super fast u gaize, Chaos Control, Pyrokinisis, Psychokinisis, all of Enerjaks powers, Kamehamehas

Weaknesses: Loves too much

Backstory: Birthed from the womb of his father (Which makes sense in my AU, shut up) Azul the Flying Squirrel inherited all his Father's (Plural, not possessive) powers, and somehow all the powers and theme songs of all Sonic's friends (and also Believer by Imagine Dragons I know it doesn't fit but I like how it sounds). He was the sidekick to Rick Sanchez and became an honorary Morty known as 'Who the fuck are you'. He was also Batman's Robin for a while, and trained under Piccolo which is where he learned the Special Beam Cannon. He was captured by Eggman but got a sweet robot arm in the process. Was the Yellow Ranger for like, one season but then Disney cancelled Jetex because they're assholes I wanna know how FUCKING MYSTIC FORCE ENDED FUCK YOU DISNEY I CAN'T FUCKING FIND IT ANYWHERE

Anyway he got the Chaos Emeralds for being super cool and saving the city from Unemployment and NEETS. He promptly became a NEET after finding out Crunchyroll had Yu-Gi-Oh. He has a Galaxy-Eyes deck and constantly tops tournament, and also has all of Kaito's lines memorized in Japanese because he's NEET Weeb Trash. Also he hacks things I guess?

Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky.   Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 1:10 am

Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. White%20comfy%20and%20warm%20bedroom%20A%2015
"Hey everyone! It's me, Jack, comeing to you live from my under the bed fortress where Atlus's lawyers can't see me cus I can't see them. I think it's still the first...  don't know, time flows kinda weird downhere. I haven't eaten or bathed sense I got here but there is a vitamix down here so I've been sustaining myself on dust bunny smoothies. Getten kinda good at maken them... Anyway! I think it's time to finally unveil the winners of the OC contest. So.... without further ado let's go from last to first! Judges?"

Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. Judges10
YOOOOO WE READY FOR SOME OC DUMPEN!

"Awwww but they're all so nice! Can't they all win?"

"I swear if there was literally anyone else who could handle this Him shit, I would have gone to them. You're all rubbish."

Fifth Place:

Fourth Place:

Third Place:

Second Place:

First Pace:

---
--
-

Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. Two-teenage-boys-playfighting-in-bed-stock-photography__paa119000080
"Well that was fun wasn't it? Sorry it took so long to wrap this all up but truth be told I was having so much fun under here that I kinda forgot about my pressing lawsuit. Though with all this evidence that we're all just a bunch of worthless weebs that wouldn't be able to profit off stolen IP even if we tried, I think everything will be oooookay. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to try and block out the sounds of my two gay roommates playing tickle wars on the bed I'm hiding under. Totalooo!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky.   Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky. Empty

Back to top Go down

Something Something Aspect Something Journal Something Spooky.
Page 1 of 1