Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Light It Up [Crow/Irvine] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Light It Up [Crow/Irvine] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Light It Up [Crow/Irvine] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Light It Up [Crow/Irvine] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Light It Up [Crow/Irvine] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Light It Up [Crow/Irvine] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Light It Up [Crow/Irvine] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Light It Up [Crow/Irvine] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Light It Up [Crow/Irvine] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Light It Up [Crow/Irvine]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

Light It Up [Crow/Irvine] Empty
PostSubject: Light It Up [Crow/Irvine]   Light It Up [Crow/Irvine] EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 12:05 am

Today was a day like many others in Irvine's life. One that, had it been your only introduction to his character, would quite easily give you the impression that he was a far more rash and impulsive individual than he actually is.
The fact was, it was actually quite boring being dead. Back on Charnel, the spirits of the deceased always had something to do to alleviate that, tasks for the betterment of those yet living that could grant them a sense of fulfilment.
Here on Junction, all they had as far as that was concerned was the restaurant. And for all the work they did there, it was a trifle compared to what they did before.
And so, as the only one yet willing to do these sorts of things, Irvine would devise exercises in madness for these ancestral spirits to partake in. Pranks and grand displays to let them exert themselves in just the way they used to, so the restless tedium wouldn't overtake them.
He might get into some bother over it...but their wellbeing meant far more to him than avoiding trouble.

It was this that had Irvine on the scaffolding this day, a spectral host floating invisibly around him in anticipation of his latest plot for them.

Light It Up [Crow/Irvine] Irvine18

"Let's get this one going."

And with that, the scaffolding but into a display of fireworks and strobing lights.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Light It Up [Crow/Irvine]   Light It Up [Crow/Irvine] EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 8:00 pm

Having nothing worth getting deeply invested in as he was taking a break from business for a while, Crow had set out to simply wander around the Middle Ward, hoping to at least catch sight of something entertaining if nothing else. Last time he had gotten close to those railings, it had been with the direct intention to hang around there. This time, he had been just passing by, with his hands in his pockets as he made his way through the area that contained less people due to the danger zone that was really close by. And he would have likely walked off into a different portion of the ward eventually, had it not been for a sudden burst of lights and booms from a location that seemed like it wasn't all that far from him at that moment.

The hell? Was there some festival happening he did not know about? Crow would have liked to think missing such announcements wasn't what he'd do, but this certainly wasn't...normal? Especially up and around that place. He'd be less surprised if something exploded safely down on the grounds. With a mild huff, he'd try to walk closer to where the center of the chaos appeared to be...well, as close as he could without climbing the structures himself just yet. Then, he'd proceed to make an attempt at checking as to whether there was anyone doing that specifically, raising his voice louder to be heard. Light and crap made it a lot harder to see.

Light It Up [Crow/Irvine] YGwpqyN

"Yo, what's up with that ruckus?"

Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Light It Up [Crow/Irvine]   Light It Up [Crow/Irvine] EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 12:02 pm

Honestly, Irvine was impressed with what he was seeing this time. A lot of the guys and gals he'd brought with him hadn't been in on the old fireworks stunt he'd pulled in his childhood, but they were taking to it with gusto. They were making displays he'd have paid a fortunate to replicate with the real thing, and they were doing it a lot better in many regards. And that wasn't even considering the ones handling the light displays being made, who were making very, very good use of the command they had over light.
The sound just wasn't as satisfying, though...have to get some of the others in to work on that.
Raymond would love an excuse to grab some fireworks, he just knew. Trick was making sure he didn't slip away to set them off early...

Oh?

Well, what do you know? They'd caught someone's attention enough for them to come over.
A variety of multicoloured spotlights would shine down as Irvine pointed down at him...only making it even harder to see what was going on up where he was, and highlighting the chimera to the world around him.
Irvine grinned wide as he cast his gaze down at the confused man. "Can't you tell? Putting on a show for the people of Junction! And I gotta say, I'm damn pleased with the work!" There would be a sudden crescendo at the words, a happy display at Irvine's appreciation.
...I mean come on, if you liked what someone was doing, you really should let them know, shouldn't you? Especially when they don't really get much praise normally.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Light It Up [Crow/Irvine]   Light It Up [Crow/Irvine] EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 1:35 pm

Eh? Crow would raise one arm to cover his eyes a bit, the constant light flickers being a little irritating to stare at for a longer period of time. There clearly was someone up there though, that much was obvious, if nothing else. He didn't quite get the point behind this, and the explanation yelled at him didn't bring him a whole lot of clarity either. "Doesn't really seem like one though. If you wanted to do a show, perhaps you should have advertised it beforehand. I don't see a lotta people watching. Or maybe they've gone blind already?", he'd comment, a faint amused chuckle at the end. The reasoning given seemed a little too simplistic considering the situation, but perhaps he was missing something here? Meh, not like he'd know. He had just randomly walked into this after all.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Light It Up [Crow/Irvine]   Light It Up [Crow/Irvine] EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 1:53 pm

Hmmm. Now there was an idea! Advertise! Make a big thing out of it, use it to draw some clientele for High Spirits. Set up the place a bit, get Ally and Ray in on it so they could help do the crowds and do some cooking on the streets...oh, this could work.
And he could start with the audience he had now.
"Hey, wasn't planning on that kind of show, but sounds good!" Irvine cackles with laughter. "Have to let you know when I do it! You can come on by, the fireworks'll be better...hey, there'll probably be free food if I can get that sorted!"
He pauses, considering what to do next. This guy didn't seem too bad so far. "Not sure how blind you are right now, but here I'm figuring people don't need to be all that close to see. Folks are gonna be watching, trust me....allll across the city."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Light It Up [Crow/Irvine]   Light It Up [Crow/Irvine] EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 2:22 pm

"So it was a show just for your own entertainment then?" He could see that being a thing. Albeit the idea of enjoying being in the middle of bright lights was something a little tough to grasp. Then again, for all he knew this guy could do photosynthesis and actually liked being around bright-ass displays this up close. Hell if one can really know in this world anymore. Crow would wave a hand languidly. "I kinda get plenty shows in my life already, but sure. Just don't blast me off of Junction. This location set up you got currently seems a little dangerous." He had a lot of balance alright, but with a firework exploding near your face, anyone could fall down from these railings and shit. "Heh, I know some people who love being close to the action. I'd bet some would want to get a better look." Was it useful? Probably not, but what can you do with those occasional junkies that'd get right into the face of things?
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Light It Up [Crow/Irvine]   Light It Up [Crow/Irvine] EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 4:23 pm

"Me, and everyone else here!"
That one was probably going to be a little confusing without eyes like his, but hey, that was part of the fun! He just had to keep dropping hints and see how long it took for the guy to figure it out, while everyone else around him took bets on when and if it'd occur.
Really they'd just have bragging rights if they were right, but that was a lot more than they had normally to amuse themselves with.

This? Dangerous? Maybe if it was actually what it looked like. "Trust me on this one, safer than it looks! I could take any old bystander, and they'd be fine as long as they could keep their nerve. Watch!"
He makes a couple of gestures while the light would still conceal them, and swings off the scaffolding, spreading his limbs and floating down on an invisible cushion of air. He laughs as he comes down, until he's gently deposited onto the ground.

Light It Up [Crow/Irvine] Irvine22

"See? Nothing to it."

He slides his hands into his pockets, grinning wide. "Hell, if you wanna climb up there, you could have a go. Be a bit bright, but I could cut the display for a bit." He raises an eyebrow. "Hell, if one of those guys you mentioned are nearby, they're free to try too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light It Up [Crow/Irvine]   Light It Up [Crow/Irvine] Empty

Back to top Go down

Light It Up [Crow/Irvine]
Page 1 of 1