Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Music to My Ears: (For Light): - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Music to My Ears: (For Light): - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Music to My Ears: (For Light): - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Music to My Ears: (For Light): - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Music to My Ears: (For Light): - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Music to My Ears: (For Light): - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Music to My Ears: (For Light): - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Music to My Ears: (For Light): - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Music to My Ears: (For Light): - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Music to My Ears: (For Light):

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lightsenpai

Music to My Ears: (For Light): - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music to My Ears: (For Light):   Music to My Ears: (For Light): - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 3:11 am

She broke the hug as well, calming her nerves finally as she thought for a second, now thinking over what they could do, her mind drawing a blank until something did come to her, her speaking up since he wasn't seemingly going to "Well, I'm not really familiar with this area, but maybe we could plan our next date..if there would be of course." She paused nervously, her concerned about coming on too strong by this point "Personally I wouldn't mind a dinner date next time, or maybe...say, is there a spot to watch the sunset on?"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Music to My Ears: (For Light):   Music to My Ears: (For Light): - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 3:19 am

This was a date?
Wait.
He supposed this was a date.
"Sure! Um, let's exchange numbers." He said, writing his down from his contacts onto a piece of paper that he handed to her.

As for the dinner date, well...
"Sure, but nowhere too fancy. I may be a third class cadet, but I don't have the paycheck for it. I do know someplace great though. Sunlake Palms has a great restraunt for it. Wanna go there? We can get to know each other then. Oh, how about we do it after a movie?" he said, searching his knowledge of situations like this he read about.

Dinner and a movie was a popular thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Lightsenpai

PostSubject: Re: Music to My Ears: (For Light):   Music to My Ears: (For Light): - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 12:05 pm

She smiled ever so brightly as she copied her own number down somewhere, handing it to him. "That sounds great! I've always wanted a normal date like that~ Now, excuse me for being an idiot here but are the cadets like some special class or, like what is their role?" She was honestly curious, her being there a week and not paying attention to what her parents said about it not helping. "Also I didn't know you were one, like was it hard to get in? N-not that I'd have the audacity to try, but just wondering."

She slid closer to him instinctively as she asked, waiting for his answer before she looked into his eyes, her face closer as she pulled away a little, seeming hesitant as she exercised as much self control as she had right now. "S-sorry, I just like being close. It's comforting."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Music to My Ears: (For Light):   Music to My Ears: (For Light): - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 1:45 pm

He took careful note of it.

As for her next question...
"Its a type of... Well, it's a branch of Endymion's law enforcement department, if I had to describe it. I'm not sure how to describe it myself." He said.

As for the one after that, he started blushing as she got closer to him.
"I don't mind if it's comforting to you. As for how hard it is... It varies from person to person." He said shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Lightsenpai

PostSubject: Re: Music to My Ears: (For Light):   Music to My Ears: (For Light): - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 5:01 pm

She giggled, nodding to acknowledge she was listening to him, her losing some level of common sense as she leans closer to him again, her face less than an inch from his as she looks into his eyes for some answer of how comfortable he is with this, her face flushed a deep red as she's positioned slightly above him, her hair falling onto his shoulder. "What do you mean by how hard it is? Like how hard for the person it is~?" her voice was closer to him now than even before, it more mellowed out now.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Music to My Ears: (For Light):   Music to My Ears: (For Light): - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 5:45 pm

Okay, he now had to wonder something:
Was she coming onto him...?
He didn't mind this, Really, but if she got any closer, well...
He had to dispel such thoughts from his head.

"Y-yeah. I'm not able to say what exactly the exam entails, though." He said, blushing.

Normally, by Now, he would be extremely adverse to physical contact, but his heart in this case welcomed it.
Back to top Go down
Lightsenpai

PostSubject: Re: Music to My Ears: (For Light):   Music to My Ears: (For Light): - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 9:58 pm

"I understand." She giggled, her breath being felt on his face as her face hung over his, her body softly pressing into his as she closes her eyes, her lips brushing against his softly as she leans in further, kissing him softly. Her heart pounded, that moment filling her with a warmth she'd long forgotten about. She wanted more of it, but stopped herself out of the realization she might have overstepped her bounds. She briefly pulled away afterwards as she nervously smiled down at him, unsure if she just did the worst thing she could have done, her smile hiding the many fears she now had since she let her self-control slip far more than she usually let it in these situations.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Music to My Ears: (For Light):   Music to My Ears: (For Light): - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 10:07 pm

Oh good, she didn't press him like some other people did.

She seemed interested in him, and him in her and not just for the body either.

She seemed like a genuinely nice person.

Which is why the kiss he suddenly felt was a shock.
Directly on the lips too...!

It was for only a moment, but then he smiled.

"Wow. I... I've never been kissed liked that before. It felt good." He said, before realizing what the implications of that were.

"I... ummm... well, do you like me that much that you-ah forget it, your action spoke for itself." He said nervously.
Back to top Go down
Lightsenpai

PostSubject: Re: Music to My Ears: (For Light):   Music to My Ears: (For Light): - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 1:56 am

"Thanks, I'm glad you like it, it was nice on my end as well." She replied honestly, her realizing after the fact how they would've sounded to an outsider, her eyes holding a warm, soft look to them as her chest left his slightly, her surprised at his question, her unsure of what to say as she smirked a bit.

"I can do it again if you'd like. I mean it's the least I can do." She replied mischievously, continuing "But yeah, I..come he-" Just like clockwork, her phone was vibrating in her pocket, her looking at it briefly as she turned back to him, her resting her head on his, her breathing relaxed as she gets up off of him.

"I'm really sorry but I have to go, it's getting late." She gestured to join her as she looked out at the sky, the light filtering down as the wind made her hair blow as turned to him waving, departing afterwards. "I'll text you next time I don't have work!"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Music to My Ears: (For Light):   Music to My Ears: (For Light): - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 3:57 am

The warmth she gave off to him soothed his heart.
Her response was something he was going to respond with a 'yes' when her phone went off, and her response made his heart sink, but he understood.

He joined her as she left, waving to her goodbye.

"Okay! See you then!" He said to her cheerfully.

Once she left, he felt happier than he ever had in a long time as he left as well.

He was in love, and he absolutely, well, loved it, especially since he had a good feeling she thought the same thing about him.

For him... that was enough.

-EXIT-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music to My Ears: (For Light):   Music to My Ears: (For Light): - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Music to My Ears: (For Light):
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2