Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light): - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light): - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light): - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light): - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light): - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light): - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light): - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light): - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light): - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light):

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lightsenpai

A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light): - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light):   A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light): - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 2:50 pm

Beatrix wasn't really thinking at this point, more invested in the conversation than common sense, her unable to read the mood well "That's good, mines gone fairly well. any hobbies? Sorry to ask, I kind of want to know you better, you're interesting."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light):   A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light): - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 2:55 pm

Wow.
This conversation with a girl was going way better than most of the other ones he had.
As for hobbies...
"Reading, playing video games, playing the piano, plastic model bulding, and writing." He said.
Back to top Go down
Lightsenpai

PostSubject: Re: A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light):   A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light): - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 3:03 pm

"Oh okie, I mainly watch videos on the internet and write, though I collect plastic statuettes, like the figures of various anime girls, although I did build an EVA model and have an unbuilt gundam somewhere~ Bought that just because it looks cool."

She confessed, her loneliness making her amass some very strange things over time now that she thought of it.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light):   A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light): - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 4:14 pm

Huh.
It was scary just how similar they were at times, although he didn't collect the anime girl figurines, he had built Gunpla himself.

"I see! I know the feeling with the Gundam though. I mainly by the ones that look cool to me. Man, we really have a lot in common." he said, pausing for a moment before hitting send to check for typos.

This girl and him, well...
He let his mind wander for a moment on that thought before discarding it.

"I also did send in a short story once for a literature magazine, and it got printed. Although, I published it under a psuedonym of Yami Kazemaru, if I recall correctly. The short story was called Childhood's End." he sent, deciding to be a bit more daring.
Back to top Go down
Lightsenpai

PostSubject: Re: A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light):   A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light): - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 6:12 pm

She looked up the name of the story, finding it with relative ease as she knew where to look for this kind of thing. As she read, she felt with the protagonist, knew how that kind of world felt, and by the end of it, she fought back tears; after all, she had a guy to talk to and she couldn't show him a bad face, even if he never saw it. She was stunned by the quality and depth, now wondering how old he was, her knowing this level of either skill or talent usually came from people older than her, the sheer reading comprehension, or rather the lack thereof of her peers painting a bad image in her head of people younger than her or around her age in that respect.

"Yeah, we do, I love that story even though its sad, it's incredible >.< you in college or something?"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light):   A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light): - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 7:03 pm

He couldn't help but smile at that.
It was nice to receive praise once in a while for what he had written.
Which is why he carefully chose his next words.
"No, actually. I'm still high schooler." he said, not specifying a exact grade for the sake of privacy, then sending.
Back to top Go down
Lightsenpai

PostSubject: Re: A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light):   A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light): - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 7:17 pm

She was actually thoroughly surprised, but not unbelieving or questioning for the sake of being pleasant, her wondering now even more who this guy was.

"omg I am too, I wish I was as talented as you."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light):   A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light): - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 7:51 pm

He couldn't help but blush even more.

"T-thanks. I'm only a second year though." he said, really quite nervous now.
He couldn't help but wonder where she was.

Which actually gave him an idea.

"Say, this might be off-topic, but what time zone are you in? I'm in the Endymion time zone, and i'm kinda curious as to where you are." he asked her, genuine interested in the possibility of meeting her.
Back to top Go down
Lightsenpai

PostSubject: Re: A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light):   A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light): - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 7:55 pm

"Same as yours actually~ Small world, eh~?" She blushed as she started to get a crazy, stupid, just in general bad idea she damn well knew would probably not end well; meeting this guy. "Your welcome. Also I hope you don't mind but I'm a third year~"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light):   A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light): - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 7:58 pm

His eyes went wide.
He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"No. No way. I didn't think things like this happened... but then, if they do, who am I to complain?" he thought briefly before giving into his internal glee.

"No kidding? Perhaps we could meet up sometime IRL." he suggested, trying to come off as casual as possible for this bold move.

As for her next statement...

"No, I don't mind. Should I start calling you Senpai, then?" he said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Lightsenpai

PostSubject: Re: A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light):   A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light): - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 8:07 pm

She looked away a little as she responded, chewing her bottom lip as she gave in to her more than likely foolish desires, being just as bold as him

"Fingers are getting tired, mind if we Video call~? also I'd be grateful if we could, I'm already super interested in meeting tbh" She giggled as she turned on her webcam, her hair down, seeming longer this way as it's not held up, responding to the second with her voice, it cheerful and energetic, with a hint of mischief laced in "and as far as that goes, no need to, just call me Bea-...Yuki~"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light):   A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light): - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 8:13 pm

As for the video call, well...
He blushed.
"Sorry, can't. Lack a webcam, for one thing. Also, yeah, we can meet somewhere. How about at Suzie Q's Concert Hall 9 tomorrow, if you're free? It's not often crowded, out of the concert halls." he asked her.

As for what she said...
"Well, I think i'll just call you Yuki for now." he said.
Back to top Go down
Lightsenpai

PostSubject: Re: A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light):   A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light): - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 8:26 pm

"Sure, sounds excellent. And since were meeting tomorrow, Name's Beatrix~" She turned off her cam now, giggling, excited but also somewhat nervous for a brief amount of time, deciding it'd be best for her to sleep.

"Sorry, but I gotta sleep, but you sir have got yourself a date~ Meet me at about 4pm, I get off school then" She phrased it that way, but part of her wondered if she was really being honest as to whether it was figurative or not. She'd have to sleep on it, her heading off to bed.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light):   A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light): - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 8:31 pm

Beatrix.
Right.
He would remember that.
"Alright! See you then!" he said, noting down what she said before she logged off.

At that moment, he himself logged off to get some sleep.
Tonight had put him in a extremely good mood.

One of the best he had been for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light):   A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light): - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 8:44 pm

Takeru Kagemaru of the Hierophant and Beatrix White of the Lovers have forged a Social Link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light):   A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light): - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A G.I.R.L and a Girl talk Anime (for Light):
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2