Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A red flair in the distance. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A red flair in the distance. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A red flair in the distance. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A red flair in the distance. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A red flair in the distance. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A red flair in the distance. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A red flair in the distance. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A red flair in the distance. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A red flair in the distance. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A red flair in the distance.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
CWIS

CWIS

A red flair in the distance. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A red flair in the distance.   A red flair in the distance. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 9:00 pm

A red flair in the distance. - Page 3 Morga110
"Th-thanks... I think I can walk now..."

Morgasimer stumbled to her feet as little puffs of black smoke filtered through the makeshift patches. "My suit's auto repair system should be able to handle it from here..." Morgasimer took a few shaky steps and collected herself before turning her gaze back to the tower in the distance the the great moth circling it. With an echoing screech the monstrosity let loos a bolt of energy from it's antennae which collided with Junction's shield with a soul shaking explosion. The field held, but there was no telling for how long.

"Tch... Ya know, you actually make a pretty good point... For a short pile of snot." Morgasimer turned to Grubby and tilted her head slightly to the left. Though there was no way of him knowing this, a slight tilt to the left is the Cog-Town equivalent of a show of gratitude or a thank you. It was important to develop ways to show affection and affirmation when one spends most of their life in a suit.

"We have to go, I don't think your ships shields will hold out for very long, Gaia is called the GOD of nature for a reason... I don't think there's a way we can kill it, but we can buy time until Targiser can get here. He killed this bitch once he can do it again." Morgasimer let out a baited breath as she checked her harpoon count and reloaded from her bag.

"Ya wanna know why I use a harpoon gun?..." Morgasimer's tone carried with it a burning determination tempered with time and rage. One that would only be satisfied with Gaia's head."It's cus you use Pins to hold down Butterflies... Now, lets go kill us a big stupid bug."
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: A red flair in the distance.   A red flair in the distance. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 10:34 pm

Milton stood up with Morgasimer as the leaks were thankfully being patched up. Meanwhile, Milton was starting to feel his core revving to normal rotational rate, not quite at the point to recharge his armor and normal agility functionality, but at least his skin was starting to cling to his body once more. As Morgasimer gave a head tilt to Grubby's advice and explained how they were going to stick this butterfly down with a pin, Milton nodded with a look of excitement and confidence as he drew his Zeroedge Blade and repeater pistol, aiming at Gaia and flicking it back as if lining up an invisible headshot on the beast. With Morgasimer patched up, Milton started placing the bandages over the holes in his armor, the mesh slowly growing over them and converting them into thinner strands to add to the mesh.

"I agree with this action. I told Tagiser I was going to take care of Gaia, so let's show this so-called god the power of our Personas!"
Applying bandages to recover 50HP
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: A red flair in the distance.   A red flair in the distance. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 2:08 am

"Now that's the fuggen spirit," I says, "Just don't get cocky on me, ya think fer a minute this ain't gonna be hard an' someone's gonna be scoopin' ya into an urn. Fuggen kids..." Now I know I said all that morale boostin' shit but I'm thinkin' within the reality'a the situation here. This got a real possibility a death fer one'er all'a us. S'gonna take all the grit I got in my bones to see me to the end a the day with a tall pint'a ale, I ain't arrogant enough to think I ain't gonna die here. What I'm sayin' is even if I'm gonna die I'm gonna fight til I can't stand no more an' if that keeps me livin' then that's good shit. I can do all I can do, I can't do no more'n that. I set my jaw an' look into the distance there, watch it blast some kinda magic at the barrier. Just like a dragon. Fought me a dragon three times in my life, killed two of'em. Every damn time it was a close call. Rest in fuggen peace Orgnar, ya surly bastard. Might be meetin' ya in the Great Hall 'fore too long.

Gettin' used to not understandin' a damn word all these people're sayin'. Somethin' about Esotoo and Otto's repairs, ships when there ain't no water an' whatnot, but what I do understand is we fightin' a fuggen god. First time I ever did that I tell ya. 'Less ya count when the shamans was tryin'a bring back Gruumsh an' we killed the flesh golem he was gonna take fer a body, but I wouldn't so fuggit. First time fer everythin'. Milton's gettin' better but lookin' green around the gills, almost looks like he's fuggen saggin'. I pop the top off a healin' potion an' take a swig meself, gonna need to be at my best if I'm gonna sprint straight to the Nine Hells like I'm doin'. Right about now's when Hilderbrandt would get to thinkin' of a plan but he ain't here an' we got no one like that. Best thing I can think'a is startin' a forest fire to lure that six legged bastard down here an' away from the people but that ain't gonna end well. If yer first idea is settin' somethin' on fire ya should think that one through again. The damn wizard told me that once, he's a fuggen smarmy prick but he ain't hardly wrong neither. Guess we gotta fight it til this Targiser guy gets here. Elvish name. Fuggen terrific. But we ain't got time fer this, we're the ones needin' to make time. Gotta get this show on the road.

"Ain't gotta tell me twice tin can," I says to the lady there, "Now I ain't waitin' no more, time's a privilege we ain't got. If ya need a minute then stay here an' take it but I'm gonna get to work squashin' me a damn roach. But with all that damn big talk I better see yer asses out there or I'm gonna rise up outta my early grave to put a foot in both yer asses." I turn away from'em an' start joggin' off. Kesson Rel's quiet. I'm quiet too. The two'a us realize what we's walkin' into an' there might not be no walkin' out but that ain't gonna change nothin' I'm about to do. Ain't no place to run, so's we can just lay down an' die or we can get our daggers in our hands and get doin' what rogues do. An' that's screwin' the odds.

Action:

Strength:

Last edited by ViniVidiVicci on Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add his movement, where he's going.)
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: A red flair in the distance.   A red flair in the distance. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 12:07 pm

"Roger that. I'm coming with, Grubby."
Milton follows Grubby - 2/3 turns cooldown finished
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: A red flair in the distance.   A red flair in the distance. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 2:56 pm

A red flair in the distance. - Page 3 Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___hanged_man_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr6uh

Grubby has forged the Survivor Of Calamity Social Link

The gears of fate are ever turning.

The world of Permanence may not be your home, but it's fate has fallen into your hands.

Milton's bond with Morgasimer will grow deeper soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A red flair in the distance.   A red flair in the distance. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A red flair in the distance.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3