Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht) Empty
PostSubject: Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht)   Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht) EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 2:54 pm

Class was out, at least for now. The hallways were thick with other students attempting to make their way through each other as everyone either rushed off or moseyed along to wherever they needed to go. Whether it was a student club, the next class, or just getting the hell away from this evil place was up to them but there were two types of people and two types of people only. There were those that were diligently set in their path to wherever they were needed, making their way towards the next item on their schedule with purpose. And then there were those clogging the halls as they chatted and socialized in the in-between period with little regard of who was trying to get where. Patty and her girlfriends were the latter of these and took up some choice real estate by the stairs, generally being a nuisance by just standing there but being too numerous to ask to move.

"Dude soooo fucking lame."
"What?"
"Just like... math. Fucking math, seriously, when am I ever going to use the quadratic equation?"
"I know right? All of this stuff's for the nerds that are actually going to use it, it's not for anyone normal so I don't even know why we're doing it in the first place."
"I-It's really not the schoolboard's fault you don't understand any of it, I mean I don't have an problems with math at all."
"Yeah but that's 'cause you never uh, actually do anything but read?"
"I have fun! You're just jealous that I'm going to get into an Ivy League school and you're going to community college."
"No bitch, no you don't. And seriously you think I'm getting that far?"
"I think we can all agree that school is a waste of time, Jenny doesn't even have to try and everyone else doesn't care."
"Yeeeeaaaaah pretty much."
"I'd rather just spend all my time focused on things outside of school tee bee aych."
"Ha ha okay, who is it this time?"
"I'm totally not sure what you're trying to say."
"Uh, she's trying to say all you think about is dick so who's the new meat?"
"OH. MY GAWD. You can't just say that!"
"Bitch tell me I'm wrong."

The flock of schoolgirls continued to laugh and carry on loudly, oblivious to literally everything else that was going on around them as they crowded the stairwell.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht)   Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht) EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:36 pm

School could be mentally exhausting for the knight at times, he was a warrior and not much of a scholar so some classes(especially math and physics) were quite the painful exercise. Thankfully he was blessed with a few intervals every once in a while, better yet his next class was Physical Education, something he was a natural at although he had to hear people constantly asking him to join some sport club. Now Albrecht was on his way to the next class, already in his Physical Education attire.

Eventually, while moving through the crowded halls of Seven Stars, he passed by a group of noisy girls sitting on the stairs. They spoke loudly and got in the way of people who wanted to use the stairs, quite inconsiderate of them but nothing he could do about, he just carried on with his business. Besides, school staff would eventually disperse them.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht)   Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht) EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 2:18 am

As Albrecht would pass the quatro of drama queens they would grow uncharacteristically silent before devolving into a huddle of harsh whispers.

"Hoh my gawd oh my gawd oh my gawd!"
"Ha ha him!?"
"Just what are you saying, bitch!?"
"I think what she's saying is 'damn gurl you after that brautwurst'?"
"Psssh ha ha ha ha ha size queen, ha ha haaaaaa!"
"Sh-shut up! He's cute, okay?!"
"Sooooo go talk to him?"
"I, u-uh..."
"She's too scared to do it ahaha!"
"Caitlyn you are like a total slut like why not?"
"Okay first of all, really bitch? Second Albrecht's different. He's quiet and thoughtful and he's just so... haaaaa..."
"Uh huh."
"Sooooo go talk to him."
"I can't just go talk to him...!"

Patricia had been thinking during the whole vapid exchange. It just so happened that she was also wearing her P.E. uniform, specifically the tracksuit. She woke up laaaaaate and all of her shirts were wriiiiiinkled and she just really didn't wanna fucking deal with it so she threw on whatever and went out the door, Patty got away with it all the time anyway. But right now this was her in with him and she had a plan to get Caitlyn to seriously quit her bitching and get a grip. The delinquent stood up at the top of the stares with a manic, challenging grin.
"Well that sucks because I totally can!" she bragged. Her "friend" snarled at her, looking as if she were about to claw her throat out. Jenny spoke up instead.
"Really Patty? Really?"
"Yeah I'm gonna get his number, it seriously won't be hard." The blonde girl continued to fume until Patricia explained herself, "Don't wooorry, I'm gonna get him in a group text to go do something and then you're gonna have his number, we'll all go to the water park or something and then bail. C'mon girl, just truuuuuust me on this one." Caitlyn turned her nose away, clearly upset. Whatever, she was being petty as fuck, Patty was only trying to help a girl out. The delinquent gave the bitch a look of disgust.
"Yo I'm helping you out here, he's not even my type. Fuckin' chill girl or I'm not sharing."
"No no, it's cool just do whatever you want like you always do." Patricia further glared at her before stepping up the stairs.
"Shyeah thanks for understanding." Are you fucking serious? Dude she was helping her out, what the shit? Caitlyn needs to cool her fucking shit.

Her group was quickly forgotten as Patty left, focused in the moment as she walked with purpose down the hallways. Like, they took too much time handling random drama bullshit that she had to take really big steps to catch up. She couldn't run or anything, that'd make her look bad. But as she strode her way toward Beefy McBiceps she began to think how she should approach him best to get what she wanted from him. So he was the strong silent type. He was also ripped. And Caitlyn said he was thoughtful and kind. But he was also totally ripped. Like dude, not her type, but dayum boi! Okay so the strong, silent types didn't like chicks that come on too strong because they're like morally against it or some shit, like letting a girl come in and fall all over them would ruin the terrible secret past they had built up but like mostly they didn't want to deal with basic shit.

But like, ripped? Like it actually meant something like he played sports or some shit, most of those guys wanted a take-home girl so it gave her a good idea of what she should act like. Aaaaand she said he was kind soooo... yeah, yeah she had a clue. Which was pretty good because she was only like two steps behind him at this point.
"Hey, are you going to the gym?" she called out to him as she began to walk alongside him. Dude was big as fuck yo, she really had to try to keep up. "Sorry, you were wearing gym clothes so I kinda assumed. I'm pretty new here and I don't really know my way around yet, can I walk with you?" So yeah it was all total bullshit but he didn't know. She was pretty new but not new enough to be totally clueless. HOWEVER... if he was as nice as Caitlyn said he was he wasn't going to turn her down.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht)   Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht) EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 6:53 pm

Patty would be able to notice more than just his muscles, his body had quite a few scars across it, in his arms and torso specially, some seemed to run from the base of his neck to his back as well. Most were the result of combat, others were not.

The knight remained unaware of Patricia approaching until the last moment when she spoke to him. He stopped and looked at her, taking just a second to recognize her as one of the girls sitting in the stairs and making noise, he was not very keen on having her tagging along but at the same time he didn't saw harm on it. Honestly, he was expecting it to be her just trying to get him into some sport club, outside the Cadets that's all the students talked about to him.

"Yeah, i don't mind." The Knight shrugged lightly while letting the slender girl catch up to him.
"I transferred only a few days ago myself, sooner or later you will get used to this place." Albrecht was used to navigating through the fortress of Helsreach, getting used to the school's layout was hardly a challenge.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht)   Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht) EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 5:21 pm

Oh she'd notice alright, but she wouldn't say anything or make it look like she noticed Albrecht's scars. Like, that'd be rude as fuck. Hey so I saw you got cut the fuck up dude like what's goin' on there? Seriously who would be stupid enough to say something like that? That's not something you just talk about. But like that was cool, she'd pull her own ideas. She was thinking either Demon attack or car accident. Demon attack went right with the whole I'm super quiet and mysterious because of my traumatic past kind of deal and seriously those scars did things for him. Like, they were totally rugged and manly. She could see the appeal. Still, not her type. The strong silent types were usually boring as fuck and straight edge.

The liar would keep up a pleasant attitude as she chatted up Mr. Muscles, but like she wouldn't be flirty and come on too strong. Guys like him liked the girls next door, not slut queens. Seriously Caitlyn had zero fucking chance.
"I guess it's the blind leading the blind, huh?" Patricia joked with an amused smile, "I mean I've been here for pretty much a week and I'm not even close yet, I don't know how you manage ha ha." The facetious delinquent would chuckle warmly while trying to match his pace yet slightly slowing up to get into conversation mode. It'd give her more time to talk to him and besides he was nice enough to slow down in the first place, so like maybe he would? It was worth a shot. Most importantly she had to keep him talking, it was pretty freakin' annoying to get the quiet ones to open up and stay that way.

"Soooooo what's your name, new guy? I'm Patricia, not gonna lie I'm pretty relieved to know I'm not the only new transfer. Where'd you come from?" Patty would keep her attitude peppy and light like she thought he'd enjoy while asking him follow-up questions. Keeping the conversation going was her biggest priority right now, she would think about when to ask for his number and why later. The moment would kinda decide that one, she wasn't going to force it or anything then it wouldn't work. She kept her hands in her warm-up jacket pocket as she walked, tilting her head back to look up to him. Dude he was big as fuuuuuuuuck. Like she was the tallest out of all her friends and this guy made her look like one of the short chicks.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht)   Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht) EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 2:17 am

As Patty slowed down, so would Albrecht. He was in no hurry and it wouldn't be very nice to just leave her behind after saying it was fine for her to tag along, Astrid always told him to be nice to girls too, might give heed to what she told him for once.

"I lived in a monastery for what... Five years? Yeah, sounds about right. I had to navigate there on my own a lot so i developed a good sense of direction and good memory for landmarks." Albrecht is quite straightforward, he saw no reason to hide his odd background. Had he said large house it would give a lot of room for misunderstanding, and he didn't want anyone thinking he was some sort of playboy living in a mansion. "Though the atmosphere here is... 'lively' compared to the silence of the monastery." More likely noisy and annoying but he could ignore that, the Lion's revelries made much more noise than whatever these students could do.

"I'm Albrecht Frost, i just transferred from Germany. I'm quite far away from home. And you? Were are you from?" There wasn't much left back in Germany but it was still his homeland, it still had a place in his heart even if it feel and was disgraced due to the weakness of their old leaders. "I miss the beer specially, how do Americans stand this disgusting and cheap beverage? "
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht)   Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht) EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 7:17 pm

She grinned wider when her plan started working, though it would just look as if Patty was being friendly and interested in what he had to say. Which honestly was kind of interesting. She was totally right with the dark and brooding past assumption, seriously a monastery? That was like some trashy fiction novel shit. Like holy shit did people like that really exist? She wanted to think he was bullshitting her but for some reason he didn't sound like it. It's not like he was trying to impress her. Oooooor was he? That was still good too, if he wanted to get her hooked then that means she was getting his phone number, it'd be a piece of cake!
"A monastery? So that means you know kung fu right?" the flippant girl joked in a half laugh. She gave him a wry look to let him know that she was kidding around, not that kind of monastery. Probably. Like homeboy was buff as shit so like it could be the other one? That was actually kinda hot. But anyway he was still kind of a square, religious people always were. Fucking judgy too usually.

"NorCal," she spoke simply, "This place is just kind of better off honestly. Y'know because of the Demons. You seriously don't wanna be on the West Coast right now." Patricia was hesitant to say exactly why she was there, but it had nothing to do with what she was talking about. Around where she lived before Demons were hardly ever a problem, it was as if the end of the world never happened. But like, telling the religious dude she got sent here for smoking weed wasn't going to score any points with him. But her eyes lit up when he talked about beer. That was right, wasn't it? Germany had a relaxed view on drinking! Boy wasn't as straight edge as she thought he was. Her smirk turned just a bit more smug with his reveal and her posture became just a little more relaxed.
"Dude tell me about it! Like, Budweiser? That's seriously the best you can come up with? That's America's beer, Budweiser?" She would turn away from him slightly with a slight grimace, "Umm, not that... I would know or anything..." Another lie, of course. Patricia hadn't been forthright since she started this conversation, now she was lying about lying. But whatever, she just wanted his number right now so she needed to impress him. Drinking, their little secret, yeah that might work. Besides if he was cool she could just drop the act later. No big, right?
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht)   Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht) EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 1:28 am

"A Catholic monastery." He added, fiction made people relate the word monastery to kung fu masters and not studious and celibate monks or nuns. Of course she was just joking and there was a fair parallel to be drawn between the modern knights and those kung fu monks, for the most part that is, Black Lions were very unruly by Knight standards.

"Ah, so you are an American. I'm still trying to get used to the culture, very lax with schedules and too open." He stated coldly. Though Albrecht himself was somewhat "warm" by German standards and he was making an attempt to adequate himself to the local etiquette. "I suppose the USA did get hit hard by the Divide..."

As for the subject of beer, it seems like she was on the same boat as him, as in being another lover. It was easy to tell from the sudden change of attitude followed by a fake modesty and shyness.

"It's not a sin to drink, if Jesus didn't want us to drink he wouldn't have turned water into wine."
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht)   Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht) EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 11:49 pm

Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht) Smug11

"I am so messing with you right now."

Yeah she could totally see the appeal now. He was fun to mess with, also kind of cool. It crossed her mind to not even share his number when she got it but that would kind of be a bitch move. But like, she didn't wanna share right now. Whatever dude Caitlyn just needed to woman the fuck up, gotta risk it to get the biscuit yo. But he was German and he thought she was American. Like, technically she was...? When it was convenient anyway. But her parents were full-blooded Irish so she got to pick and choose whenever she wanted. It got her thinking. Would it be better if she were his American friend there to show him the ways of America? Or if she were another foreign student that he could relate to in a school full of American slobs? ...yeah Patty knew how deep the European bond could go, it was a pretty easy choice to make.

"Oh yer no' exac'ly righ' dere, boyo!" she chimed in one of her accents. Like she put up a good Valley Girl front but her family all spoke Celtic, she just changed her tone to piss them off. She knew they were at least a little disappointed. Also it sort of sucked to be known as the foreign girl, y'know? She was proud of being Irish but like it wasn't all she was.
"Patricia McDowell? Yer gonna be lumpin' me in with dose berger eatin' dossers dat can' tell the diff'rence between a good point ana bottle've horse piss are yah?" She spoke quickly yet clearly just like her parents did. Not even most of the friends she hung with heard her Irish more than once or twice, usually people made a big deal out of it and she played it off as a good impression but it was cool to whip it out every once in a while. Especially to impress guys. Even if they weren't from around here.

She chuckled to herself with her fist over her mouth as he continued to speak about Jesus and booze. Yeah he was cool as fuck yo. It was seriously going to be a hard decision on whether or not to do what she'd said she'd do and set him up with Caitlyn. Like, Caitlyn was a slut but she was fucking boring outside of just giving it up to every guy that said please. But she found the perfect opportunity to ask for his digits. She could even fake being religious, like there was zero downside.
"Totally, I mean eat your food with gladness and drink your wine with a joyful heart am I right?" Patty wasn't religious. At all. Technically she was by proxy but she only learned it all to be able to quote it when it suited her. Personally she thought it was all pretty stupid.
"Hey, this is gonna sound pretty far out there but can I get your number? I don't know enough people from anywhere near where I live, I mean it'd be nice to have someone on speed dial that knows what a beer is," she laughed. Hopefully he'd fall for it. Patty could be pretty freakin' glib when she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht)   Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht) EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 3:50 am

The light teasing had made the Albrecht somewhat uncomfortable, it didn't show on his face of course he wouldn't have become a cadet or a knight if he was so easily flustered. His only response to it was a low grunt before he stopped caring about it and focused on the following topic.

"So you have the famous Celtic hot blood running in your veins. Your people have good beer." She wasn't the first Irish Albrecht had met while in Endymion, on his first day he ran into while at bar only to find out later on the guy had got himself in trouble by causing a ruckus. Hopefully she would be different from that young man. "Tell me about it, they wouldn't produce good food or drinks if their life depended on it." Admittedly, it was rude to badmouth Americans like that but deep down Albrecht had fun in doing it, Lord knew how many unsavory jokes he had to hear about his nationality.

The conversation had been overall presence but there were two things that got his eyebrow raised at her. First was her asking for his number, it just felt rather early for that but he wouldn't mind sharing his number it could come in handy at some point. The second one was...

"What about those other girls back there?" He spoke "In any case, i wouldn't be opposed to sharing my contact and going for a drink sometime."
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht)   Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht) EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 10:16 pm

That was a pretty German response alright, no frills, straight to the point. They could be cool she guessed, when they weren't being tightwads anyway. Like they took everything seriously but in a weird kind of casual way? It was kinda hard to explain, but like German guys could see a parade of naked clowns on meth cartwheel down the street to La Macerena and only say that was weird and never bring it up again. Patricia could tell she was getting to him because he was doing the whole answer in grunts strong-silent type thing but that just meant to her she should keep talking to fill the gap. Like, she wasn't gonna get his number by keeping her mouth shut, she could already tell he didn't need any fangirls to stalk him but she could be an equal. She had to offer something different and apparently drinking was it.
"Yeah I know, we invented drinking, you guys just made it a holiday," she snickered. Buuuuuut she should probably let up a little before she knew how much teasing it would take to turn him off.
"I mean we're just kind of drunks, not like you guys, the taste is kind of a fringe benefit when you're half a pint deep." At least he was starting to lighten up. She sort of got to pick and choose what she identified as from moment to moment, American or Irish, but if American bashing was what he was into Patty'd be down for it.
"So like the obesity rate's through the freakin' ceiling so I guess they like what they make, ha ha!" she chuckled just a bit cruelly. American or not Patty liked poking fun at people in general, it really didn't bother her. Not like she was a ham planet.

At Albrecht's prompt Patricia would glance lightly over her shoulder but wouldn't linger too long. It'd fucking suck to get a reaction out of her girlfriends and ruin everything. But she'd look back to him with a thoughtful expression of concern.
"Yeah, what about'em?" she asked. Dismissed just like that. Honestly they weren't that important in this little game anyway, they'd only make her chances worse. Albrecht was talking to her, not them, if she wanted to rope everyone in it'd fuck it all up 'cause they'd look like fangirls. But her eyes lit up when he asked her out, a salacious grin pulling at her lips. She came to ask for his number and he wanted her to grab a drink with him. Like, this was way too fucking good. This wasn't just a win, this was a like a super mega fucking win. So like now she had to decide if she was going to do what she'd said she'd do and share his number with Caitlynn or if she was going to get Biceps McLarge all to herself. Like, he kinda asked her out soooooo Caitlynn didn't have a chance anymore. Honestly she could take it or leave it... buuuuuut he seemed cool enough so fuck it, right?
"Sure! I'd be down for a drink sometime. If I drank. Which no can prove I do," she spoke coyly with a wink, "I have to show you some of the spots I go- would choose to go to, there's a good alehouse on Carter Blvd. by the strip mall that plays football games. Like real football." So like, she was totally going to set this up but she would do the nice thing and give Caitlynn his number anyway. Not like she was gonna get anywhere but hey, she'd said she'd get her his number not that she'd be her wingwoman. Way too late for that shit.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht)   Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 12:51 am

"You mean the Oktoberfest? Hm... i wonder if they have something like that here in Endymion, Volkfests are very enjoyable." Truth be told Albrecht never had the chance to go to one, he was too poor and young before the divide to participate and after it was all training. Though in a way the Black Lions' revelries were a Volkfest of sorts now that he thinks about it. "I always wanted to try the Guinness beer. Wonder if it's good or just talk."

He'd listen to Patty's trash talk with a light smile on his face. They were amusing, though he wouldn't add any further to that part of the conversation. Most students there were likely american and someone definitely wouldn't take kindly to what they were saying, even if most of the country doesn't exist anymore.

"Yeah, what about'em?" That definitely was a red flag, she was being very friendly to them and now act as if she had nothing to do with them. Perhaps just classmates of her, for now she had been pleasant so he'd not pay much mind to that.

"You said you didn't knew a lot of people. I was under the impression they were your friends." He spoke before shrugging lightly and moving on with the conversation.
"It still baffles me Americans call their version of rugby football when players use their hands... It does sound like a good spot though, i should be free this weekend."
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht)   Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht) EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 3:50 am

Good! He picked up on what she was laying down. She was starting to look forward to doing whatever, he seemed pretty chill and he was down with Oktoberfest so that was really awesome. That was something she had on her list, beerfest sounded like a pretty sweet idea and Endymion would be a good place to go to one. Not like her parents could stop her and her fake ID was good enough for most.
"Yeah dude! Like, that's always something I wanted to do, y'know? I'm pretty sure I'd got trashed trying to try them all haha," she chuckled with a friendly smirk. When she found out about one he was so coming with.
"I think the closest thing they have right now are the Little Tokyo festivals but they're not as cool, like you can drink there but it's not the same. They got games though. So like, the black stuff's pre-tty good. I' koinda tastes like warm coffee and i's thick 's shite bu' i's somethin' ya can ge' pissed on all evenin' an' no' even care. I say if you're on the tear ya need to be drinkin' Kilkenny's."

Patricia flitted in and out of her parents' accent as she spoke, though it took an effort she was willing to put in. Her Irish way of speaking wasn't exactly natural being born and raised in California, to her it was more of an accent accent but hers was more authentic than everyone else's, getting it straight from the source and being exposed to it for most of her lifetime. But he seemed to like it so fuck it, right? Might as well. She'd look thoughtfully toward him as he brought up Caitlynn and the others, totally putting on a face for what was happening behind the scenes.

Fuuuuuuuuck fuck fuck that bitch better not ruin this for me, I'm doing all the work it's not like she even could've anyway fucking lame.

The delinquent appeared fairly unconcerned with it yet a little deeper under her veneer she was incredibly freakin' annoyed. Like, they had to screw it up just by being there, why didn't they just stay where the fuck they were at? She didn't fuckin' sabotage those bitches like this they were lucky as hell she was doing Caitlynn a favor right now. Now she had to think of a lie. Or not a lie. Not a complete lie anyway.
"I mean, three people isn't really a lot of people..." she remarked sheepishly, scratching at her neck. She gazed back toward the other girls who were doing a pretty shitty job of being discreet about this whole thing. Caitlynn was pouting, Miranda couldn't contain herself and Jenny... actually yeah she looked normal. At least she fucking got it.
"I don't really like know any of them anyway, we were just talking. I mean kinda like I didn't know you and now we're going out this weekend." Patricia gave a half chuckle as her interested grin returned, slyly turning the focus of the conversation back to their upcoming event.
"I think you'll like it, it's pretty chill. I think Munich's playing Liecester. So you'll call me ooor...?" She wanted to seal the deal as reasonably fast as she could, given her girlfriends were trying to cock block her. All she needed was that nuuuuuumbeeeeeeer...
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht)   Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht) EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 3:53 pm

Little Tokyo... now that's a district he had never visited. He wasn't much familiar with Japanese culture and etiquette and neither had much interest in it. They seemed like very polite and traditional people. The only one he knew personally was Shiina but she was just a cadet colleague.

"First time i heard of it, i'll take your word for it and keep an eye out, maybe i'll get lucky." He'd give the purple haired girl a nod. She was quite knowledgeable of her roots despite not having the accent normally, was she raised in America or lived too long in the country? It probably didn't matter, while she appeared quite talkative and the social butterfly she wasn't annoying or loud, that was way more important than any nationality for the Lion.

He'd take another look back at Patty's friends at the same time as the delinquent. Their expression was odd and it puzzled the Cadet, were they getting the wrong idea from the two talking?

"Very well, i suppose i just got curious." There was still something odd in this, he just couldn't figure out what was off. When around her, he'd have to watch for strange behavior. "I'll look forward to it, Patricia. I'll give you my number." He'd wait for her to grab something to write down the number on before spelling it out.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht)   Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 8:04 pm

The thuggish girl kept being cheery and optimistic, he seemed like he was impressed with her at least. Or her knowledge of drinking. That'd be something she'd need to remember for later. Like, Germany was known for beer and Albrecht seemed like a beer conniesseur so like that was something to do, right? That made things easy, she wouldn't even have to try too hard to be some fake-ass bitch she could just go out and get hammered like she already did half the time only with a hot guy and at sports bars instead of night clubs. That wasn't terrible. She could probably get lucky too if she played her cards right but Patty would have to be super smart about it. If he was a church boy she couldn't really just latch on to him, she'd have to work for it.
"It's pretty good! I dunno it'll depend on your taste though, it's smooth and creamy but it has good hops. Honestly it's kind of an Irish chick beer. Or an American hipster dude beer but we drink'em better." It wasn't too hard to look forward to this, none of her other friends were woman enough to drink out in public they just wanted to sip wine at Rachel's house because her mom didn't give a shit and her dad was always overseas. But that was lame and stupid, it wasn't about getting drunk and she already didn't like a lot of her friends, Patty wanted to go places with other people and do stuff.

She would give a light shrug of some kind of acknowledgement when he commented on her friends again, feeling back of her head grow hot. Not gonna lie she would be pissed if her girlfriends dragged her down with them but that looks like it wasn't going to be the case. Her expression lit up and the feeling went away when did agree to give her his number. Patricia pulled her phone from her track jacket, a slim thing in a lime green case with a four-leaf clover decoration hanging from it, quickly tapping the number into a dummy message sent to herself.
"Me too, it'll be a blast I swear," she reassured.

Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht) Impres12

"But uh, I think right now we should probably get to the gym before the bell rings."

The best way to sell a lie was to keep your lies straight and tell the same to everyone else. She was already working on one for what she'd do when she got there too. Patty had English next with Mrs. Nolan who was Queen of the Fucking Bitches, not gym, but like that was gonna get covered. At the moment she'd like to get as much space as she could between him and her and her "classmates".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht)   Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht) Empty

Back to top Go down

Student Body (Patricia & Albrecht)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next