Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Like a Lost Cat [Dale] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Like a Lost Cat [Dale] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Like a Lost Cat [Dale] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Like a Lost Cat [Dale] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Like a Lost Cat [Dale] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Like a Lost Cat [Dale] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Like a Lost Cat [Dale] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Like a Lost Cat [Dale] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Like a Lost Cat [Dale] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Like a Lost Cat [Dale]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IMainYordles!

IMainYordles!

Like a Lost Cat [Dale] Empty
PostSubject: Like a Lost Cat [Dale]   Like a Lost Cat [Dale] EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 7:02 pm

Like a Lost Cat [Dale] Dc57a253738afe77ae070d94abfd5958--cyberpunk-city-futuristic-city

Lost. Tired. Hopeless. Three words that describes Hyacintha's current situation. She is more worried now that she got separated from her partner, Shogun. She doesn't know how and when they got separated. She hoped that he is not in trouble. "Shogun!" she screamed for her partner's name but unfortunately, there was no response. She traveled the slums much further but, there are no signs of Shogun everywhere, not even a clue.

Hyacintha even started to ask the local residents in the slums about the whereabouts of her partner. Then again, the residents didn't see any robot especially a yellow one around. It was getting hopeless but Hyacintha can't give up. Shogun's communicator was broken too, so she can't contact him.

Hyacintha stopped and rest for a while. Remembering how they got lost in the slums in the first place. She took a deep breath, tried to relax, but can't really remember anything. It all happened so fast. She just sat there, hoping that Shogun could find her instead. From all the hours of walking, Hyacintha's exoskeleton gave up and she needed rest. She stayed there for awhile. Is there someone that could help the poor Synth, right now?
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Like a Lost Cat [Dale]   Like a Lost Cat [Dale] EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 7:53 pm

The open streets of the Lower Ward. Not a nice place, but it's a lot less unloved by the folks that actually try to enforce the law down there than just about everywhere else. There were, at least, better odds someone helpful could hear you scream.
Still, even if your odds of not getting everything you're carrying stolen and yourself getting beaten within an of your life were lower, folks were not inclined to be too amicable to, say...a shiny, glowing cyborg that looked inordinately expensive and far too clean to be one of theirs. Whether they were obviously new to Junction or not, it was the kind of look that didn't remotely endear yourself to the more unfortunate that tended to gravitate down there.

Somewhat unfortunate in itself to someone in desperate need of a friendly face.

Nearby where Hyacintha had set themselves down, there was someone at work by the Synth. Just so much as you could call digging through trash for rotting food work, anyway. Were her eye like those of most others, it would appear they were a normal human in their forties, a man dressed in a new black suit that was already starting to get dirty.
And on this most rarest of occasions, he hadn't noticed her yet.
He was likely not her saviour. But he might possibly be mistaken for one.
Back to top Go down
IMainYordles!

IMainYordles!

PostSubject: Re: Like a Lost Cat [Dale]   Like a Lost Cat [Dale] EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 10:15 pm

Hyacintha was disturbed by a sound of someone rummaging through a pile or something. She went to where the sound is coming to find a man, he looks so matured and he is definitely taller than Hyacintha. Before approaching because of trust issues, she observed the man for awhile. She is curious about what he was doing and why he is doing it. She is also searching for clues whether he is hostile or not. Anyways, the man seemed to have not notice her yet.

However, Hyacintha is in a hurry and must find her partner right now. Approaching this man will let her discover whether this stranger is hostile or not. She can actually defend herself, it's a risk she must take. She slowly approached a man until her distance was enough to see her glow or at least, hear her machine running.

Either way, Hyacintha initiated a conversation. "Umm... hello there" he greeted him. "I apologize if I somehow disturbed but have you seen anyone like this?" she asked the stranger showing a picture of Shogun. "You see me and my friend got separated. And, I don't know what this place is. So, I don't really know where to look" she added. Hyacintha hopes that this man would help her finding Shogun.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Like a Lost Cat [Dale]   Like a Lost Cat [Dale] EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 10:02 pm

Someone was approaching. He could hear it.
Dale grabbed whatever was lying about that might make a suitable weapon - just a chunk of wood, in this case - and shoved a mold covered slice of bread in his mouth as he edged away, rapidly scarfing it down as he attempted to maintain a proper running distance.
Another metal person. A pretty obvious one, too. It helped him with guessing what they might be able to do - and it signalled that he had to stay aware.
Suspicious eyes fell on Hyacintha as she started talking. Dale's eyes flicked between the photo and the one holding it as they made their request.
...he'd heard this one before! You go with them to help look, and then they lead you somewhere where loads of people appear and attack you!
Not happening again! He was staying right! Here!

"No. I haven't." He spoke with a clipped tone. "Also, this place is...Junction, apparently. Weird place. It's very different."
His eyes narrowed. "Why do you think they're here? Why not one of the higher places? They look like they'd be easy to find down here, so why look here if you can't find them here?"
Back to top Go down
IMainYordles!

IMainYordles!

PostSubject: Re: Like a Lost Cat [Dale]   Like a Lost Cat [Dale] EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 7:00 am

Hyacintha can feel that the stranger is somehow threatened. After all, they're new here and they look different than the others. So, It would be normal if someone would act so defensive towards them. Hyacintha would do the same too. After all, you can't trust someone that easily especially when they look like a killing machine. "Oh... I see." Hyacintha said at the man's response. She feels kinda disappointed that no one was able to see another glowing robot like her. The glow would make it easier for them to spot. Plus, Shogun is not really the sneaky type.

"Look let me explain the situation. I'm Hyacintha from Neo-Ionia, this strange place what you call Junction, just arrived in my planet. Out of curiosity, me and partner went here to check it out. Now, we're stuck here. So, in order to get to know this place. We explored and this was the first place we bumped into. and you know, he just suddenly got lost and somehow, I cannot find him. Also, i'm not lying. If I was, I would be covered in dirt just like other people here" she hoped that will make him understand the situation much further. "That's what I have observed in the locals around here, no offense" she added.

"Anyways, the people here seemed to just deny from helping me. I don't know how to go to places here. So, I don't really have a clue about where he is and how am I gonna find him. So please, if you can just trust me for a second. I really need help right now." she removed her sword from her sheath, then threw it very far away from them. It is to signify that she means no harm and just seeking help. "If you could just help me with directions, that would be enough" she convinced him much harder.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Like a Lost Cat [Dale]   Like a Lost Cat [Dale] EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 11:19 pm

They were trying not to seem suspicious to Dale. Unfortunately for them, they were doing a pretty poor job at that. Her plea may have been heartfelt, but that just wasn't the way to go about things here, especially given her audience.
Her drawing her sword did not help with that either. Even if you intended to get rid of it, drawing a weapon was a poor way to endear yourself in the moment, and Dale reached for something with his free hand as the sword came loose. He watched as the sword went sailing away, but didn't let it call too much attention. They didn't need it to be dangerous.
"You could just clean yourself. Easy, when you're like that." His gaze narrowed. "You don't need that, either. Not falling for that again."

...directions. The metal person wanted directions.
He thought he knew what directions were. They wouldn't cost him anything.
If they'd go away, he could give them.
"Where are you going? Not names, just...describe it."
Back to top Go down
IMainYordles!

IMainYordles!

PostSubject: Re: Like a Lost Cat [Dale]   Like a Lost Cat [Dale] EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 4:42 am

"I need to go to the Police Station or at least, something like that. A place where I can find people to help me find him. That will be all" she answered. That's all she needed then, she can leave him alone. People are indeed strange here, maybe they're not that welcoming to newcomers? After all, out of many people that she asked in the slums, only one helped with a little bit of convincing that is.

Hyacintha doesn't know whether she will pity these people or not. However, this mysterious stranger still helped her despite the fact that he is kinda distrusting at first. It's like something is holding him back, traumatic experiences maybe? Either way, Hyacintha feels very thankful and hopeful now that she will receive help.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Like a Lost Cat [Dale]   Like a Lost Cat [Dale] EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 7:25 pm

Police...station...
They...they wanted to find the police? The chasing people?
He couldn't remotely understand why anyone would willing go anywhere near those people, but he knew the opportunity to get her away when he saw it.
"The 'police' people aren't down here. They come sometimes, but you don't see them much." Dale gestures upward with his head, making sure not to do anything with his hands that could remotely constitute providing an opening. "You find those people up there normally. Not here. Wrong place to find them."

He kept his eye on the person before him, waiting to see if they'd go or do something else.
Back to top Go down
IMainYordles!

IMainYordles!

PostSubject: Re: Like a Lost Cat [Dale]   Like a Lost Cat [Dale] EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 9:49 pm

Up? Hyacintha looked up the sky. Clueless about what he meant by up since she hasn't explored much of the Junction. She thought that they're in the sky or maybe somewhere. Anyways, she'll try looking for it. "Thank you very much!" she thanked Dale. Hyacintha never felt so much happy after all, she is a cold killer back in her home planet. She felt so desperate after no one wanted to help her but this man was like the little light in the darkness. He gave her hope to see her friend once again.

After that, she set foot on her way to the police station. As she left the alley, she saw a familiar yellow glow coming to her direction. She already knew, who it was. "Shogun?" Hyacintha called for his name as she ran for the yellow glow.

~EXIT
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Like a Lost Cat [Dale]   Like a Lost Cat [Dale] EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 12:11 am

As the metal person went away, thanking him as she left, Dale felt one thing in his heart of hearts:
Relief that they had finally gone away.
He'd done it. They were gone, and it didn't take something happening to him to make it happen. And that was so, so good.

After making sure they'd actually gone, Dale went back to the search she'd interrupted, scarfing down disgusting and moldy food as he found in and pocketing small loose items he could use. His attention was mostly on his surroundings, in anticipation of someone approaching.
In the end, he didn't stick around long before rushing off. He'd gotten what he could, and if he was going to find anything, it likely wouldn't be here.

Everything he ate was awful, and he knew it well. But it was something he needed, especially since he'd yet to have himself enough to get by on for while.
He'd find what he needed somewhere. Just not here.

]>---ABSCOND---<[
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Like a Lost Cat [Dale]   Like a Lost Cat [Dale] EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 10:35 pm

Be it a passing grace, or a missed opportunity, these two existances have yet to become intertwined... But the Gears of Fate continue to turn...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like a Lost Cat [Dale]   Like a Lost Cat [Dale] Empty

Back to top Go down

Like a Lost Cat [Dale]
Page 1 of 1