Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
"Don't Shoot Immediately" (Dale's Social Links) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
"Don't Shoot Immediately" (Dale's Social Links) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
"Don't Shoot Immediately" (Dale's Social Links) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
"Don't Shoot Immediately" (Dale's Social Links) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
"Don't Shoot Immediately" (Dale's Social Links) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
"Don't Shoot Immediately" (Dale's Social Links) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
"Don't Shoot Immediately" (Dale's Social Links) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
"Don't Shoot Immediately" (Dale's Social Links) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
"Don't Shoot Immediately" (Dale's Social Links) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

"Don't Shoot Immediately" (Dale's Social Links)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

"Don't Shoot Immediately" (Dale's Social Links) Empty

PostSubject: "Don't Shoot Immediately" (Dale's Social Links)   "Don't Shoot Immediately" (Dale's Social Links) EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 10:12 pm

Dale's Logs - People

"I still don't know how I make these things."

Recognisable People

"Don't Shoot Immediately" (Dale's Social Links) Persona_3_tarot_card_deck_hr___fool_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr7xr

Known to me as...
'Julie'

Personal Notes
They're dangerous. They're dangerous, and I don't know how to stop them.
They talk about stuff that I don't understand, and they mess with my head.
I have to be careful.

When I've seen them

Rank 1 - Potential Threat

I learned a lot today, and I found one of the best places I've ever seen. I want to go back there.
But there's also the...junction person that was there.
...I don't know how they're making me want to find them again, but I need to learn how to stop it.

Rank 2 - WHAT?!

THERE'S FOOD THAT COMES BACK HERE.
THERE'S FOOD THAT COMES BACK HERE!
...I mean...if the Julie thing isn't just messing with my head.
I have to check this. I HAVE to check this.

"Don't Shoot Immediately" (Dale's Social Links) Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___emperor_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr7nd

Known to me as...
Alister Rem the 15th 'Police' Chasing Person

Personal Notes
...they...they scare me. Those 'police' people make things different as it is, very very different, but I made this one angry. They didn't seem angry when they stopped trying to get things from me, but how they seem doesn't mean much.
...HOW DO THESE PEOPLE WORK?!

When I've seen them

I...I was lucky. I was really, really lucky.
I need to learn what a 'Citizen's ID code' and a 'Home Address' is. Do that, maybe I won't make them angry next time.

...they told me I should stay away from Seekers. That...scares me too.

"Don't Shoot Immediately" (Dale's Social Links) Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___chariot_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr7d2

Known to me as...
'Subdual Unit X-45'/Rianara

Personal Notes
A...'robot'? That offered to help me learn stuff. They find Dale familiar...
I don't think they're from the facility, but I can't be sure.
I hope not.
I can find them at the 'Rusty Goose'.

When I've seen them

Someone showed up while I was taking stuff. They...didn't do anything though.
They even moved the guy I hit, for some reason...
I don't understand them.

"Don't Shoot Immediately" (Dale's Social Links) Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___hermit_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr7l3

Known to me as...
Milton

Personal Notes
A...metal person with a normal person brain, who just looks like a normal person. They have a Persona too.
Enkidu...doesn't seem to like his Persona.

When I've seen them

Rank 0 - Leave. Me. Alone!

...he reminds me of the facility. Of where I used to live.
And he wouldn't leave me alone.
...he makes me uncomfortable.

Rank 1 - Forced Reliance

I had to go to the robot fixing place he was at...get my leg fixed up again with the money that the monster gave me.
I ran into him from there.
He...didn't do too much this time, at least. Gave me one of the number-talkers the monster had.
He wants to know more about the monster...
I can't say anything.
I can't.

"Don't Shoot Immediately" (Dale's Social Links) Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___hanged_man_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr6uh

Known to me as...
Gus Monster

Personal Notes
...it's something. Something weird. Not a normal person, not even a junc-son...it's terrifying.
I don't understand them. What they are, why they do what they do.

When I've seen them

Rank 1 - THREAT, THREAT, THREAT

...they ate my leg. Then they stopped, and gave me money to fix it.
They...aren't like anything else on here.
I think I can believe what they said though...if they actually wanted to, I'd be eaten.
And they didn't.

"Don't Shoot Immediately" (Dale's Social Links) Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___death_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr6ri

Known to me as...
Crow Rend The Drawing Junc-son

Personal Notes
Someone I first saw in the 'slums'. They 'entertain' people. Good at explaining things.
They like Chip.

When I've seen them

Rank 1 - Potential Threat...?

Found someone while I wasn't doing a lot. I learned things from them.
After they pointed it out, I saw something interesting on the wall because of them too. Saw more stuff like that since then. How did I not notice?
Told me about 'drawing'. How you make those things. I want to try it.

Rank 2 - Oh, Them Again

I saw that person again...I learned more things, but I think I said more than I should have.
I also know what DVDs do now...need to watch the ones I have.
I'm sure they're important.

"Don't Shoot Immediately" (Dale's Social Links) Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___the_star_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr6au

Known to me as...
CWIS

Personal Notes
An AI that seems to get happy from helping me. They know things.
...and make me want to use my money. I don't know why I bought those 'DVDs', let alone what they do.

When I've seen them

Rank 1 - "What's a Home Address?"

I met an AI...who dresses weird...apparently I managed to do that somehow.
They gave me a 'Citizen's ID', and told me what a home address was. Other stuff, too.
I might have to talk to them again if I need to know something.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Known to me as...
Kuzi the Dreedle

Personal Notes
A small pink junc-son that can go through things.
It...kind of reminds me of Chip.

When I've seen them

Rank 1 - Pencil Rescue

I need more pencils. This little thing helped me find them, but...a lot of them are broken.
At least I still have some...
Also, apparently I'm an 'artist'? Because I draw things?

"Don't Shoot Immediately" (Dale's Social Links) Tarot card goes here

Text Codes:

I
In need of proper entries:
Back to top Go down

"Don't Shoot Immediately" (Dale's Social Links)
Page 1 of 1