Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
"Gear"

About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 3 510-65

About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 12:52 am

Initially the machine would react violently to the sudden blinding strike, though it would quickly lose balance and be knocked clean off its feet. Left in a confused heap on the ground with most of its vision completely impaired.

About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 3 Grubby10

"Skaa...Kakakaaa..."

Builder-Level 2:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 1:09 am

Looks like I'm gettin' me somewhere! It tried to throw me off'a it but it just ain't workin'. I'm like a fuggen mosquito on this damn thing an' I'm out fer fuggen blood. I'll show that goddamn cocky motherfucker how a rogue do things, uppity prick. I pull my dagger out an' take a step backward, I kick off the damn thing's face an' get a shot at one more eye. Gonna make this thing blinder'n a fuggen bat, ya hear?

About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 3 Jump10

Stats:

Combat Modifiers:

Action:
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 1:14 am

Despite literal sparks emitting from the ruins of the mechanical beasts eyes. Something willed it to keep trying, even if it had nearly no hope left anymore.

"SKAAAAAA"

Builder-Level 2:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 1:30 am

Ornery fuggen thing just don't know when to die. I took three a it's damn eyes, the fuck is this thing still thrashin' around? I pull my dagger out the thing an' it grows some damn balls, bats me away from its face finally. Not before I did some big damn damage to it though. Thing looks like it's held together outta sheer hate. Too bad I killed bigger an' meaner in my day.
"Hey boss, mind if I grab this one?"
I ain't in no mood to object, my ribs are fuggen achin' an' I just want this thing to die already.
"Long as you go fer the last eye I ain't complainin'. Gotta even it out. I ain't about to look like some greenhorn in fronta the monster."
"Sure thing, boss."

About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 3 Person11

"One blind, dead abomination, comin' up!"

Kesson Rel takes off, springin' off the edge'a the sliced up whatchamacallit and soars in fer a strike on its last eye. Let's see this thing hit the dirt already.

Stats:

Combat Modifiers:

Action:
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 1:37 am

The creature could barely move...

It's circuits were fried...

It could see its end coming soon...

Yet with one last surge of power, it would strike back.

"Sk..."

Builder-Level 2:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 1:46 am

".........."
"............"
"......ya fuggen missed."
".....guess so. Whoops."
"Yer a fuggen disgrace. Here, I'll mash yer damn peas an' carrots fer ya snookums."
As soon as I say that the damn already fuggen dead piece'a shit sprays me with more cold. Now I fuggen tell ya. I'm sick a the goddamn cold. I'm sick a bein' fuggen tired an' gettin' my ass beat like red-headed step child. Most of all I'm tired'a fightin' this goddamn thing. Jagoff in the black coat's miles off by now an' he ain't gettin' any closer. So I ain't even pick a single damn foot up.

"Fuggen goddamn sumbitch HEY ASSHOLE! CATCH!" I twist my dagger in my fingers an' throw it at the last eye. Goddamn cocky 'lil spitfuck, fuggen kids today...

Stats:

Combat Modifiers:

Action:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 6:56 pm

About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 3 Grubby11

EXISTENCE NULLIFIED

VICTORY:

The beast fell with nothing but a splintering crash... Grubby had survived... Now he just needed to get out of here.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 7:11 pm

In the tepid abyss of the subconscious the deck would shuffle,
deciding fate and fortune with a single draw.

The card is drawn.
The Two of Cups.
A dark hand reaches through the veil and grips it by the edge, tearing it in two.
"I reject your Destiny, I elect to choose my own."

Shuffle Time +1 Cheat at Cards | Allows the team to retry their shuffle time once each time. They lose whatever they previously gained if they attempt to use this skill. | Passive | Tier 1

Kesson Rel shuffles the deck and draw...
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 7:15 pm

OOC:

The Stolen Demi-God pulls the Ace from his sleeve...
Random number (1,5) :
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 7:54 pm

When my dagger lands in the damn things face it falls to the ground screamin' an' twitchin' 'fore it ain't twitchin' no more. Broken glass, bendin' steel, just like the magic floatin' cart what took me here in the first place. Ain't even a proper giant fuggen monster, it's just a damn golem. I'm startin' not to like the damn things. 'Least this one ain't upcharge me fer fuggen crabapple juice. Hot damn if I could get away with what I just did to this thing on that rusted ass bucket'a shit at the shop there, I'd be one happy gob I tell ya. But right now I gotta get my ass movin'. I'm tired an' I don't wanna do it but I gots to anyway. My fuggen bones ache, my damn head's poundin', lungs feel like I swallowed a fistfull'a sand...
*OoooOOOUUUFF aHuh aHuh! Kmm kmm kmm hmm hmm hmm huck hack!* I gotta take a knee, I gotta take a damn knee. These old lungs ain't used to so much excitement no more, not without a warm-up first. Gonna quit that damn pipe one day is what I'd say if I didn't already have it out an' fumblin' my shakin' hands fer a tinder twig. Yeah right... I'll fuggen quit when I'm dead, who're we kiddin'?

Weakness:

I'm tempted to just sit here an' nurse my fuggen pipe fer a bit as I squat on the ground fer a moment, but my common sense kicks in as I puff a few puffs.
We don't have time for that, we need to track that guy down. On your feet old timer.
"*tzzzzzzz... pheeeew* ...fugoff, kid. Gimme a damn second to catch my breath. What're the odds'a that guy bein' anywhere nearby anyhow? Prolly miles away by now, I don't fuggen blame'im."
Since when did we ever give a damn about the odds?
"Point taken, Fumbles."
Put out your pipe and get. Moving. You'll lose him if you don't start now.
"Pain in the ass kid, tell me to get goin', the fuck don't you get goin' cock suckin' sonuva..."

After the couple puffs I take I tap my pipe on the ground an' get standin'. My back an' knees don't wanna but too damn bad, they ain't in charge, I is. I look around fer a second an' I get my hund'rd gold question: Which way that pig fugger go? On the one hand he would'a ran away from the monster. On the other if it were his he would'a ran behind it to block his escape. Yeah... yeah... I been here before. The bad guy always hides behind some big nasty motherfucker. Already got me some treasure fer slayin' this overgrown lobster special, if yer gettin' into fights with ugly motherfuckers means yer goin' the right way. My muscles are quiverin' harder'n a halfling in prison but I just fuggen ignore'em. I'll fuggen get over it. Hurts every damn day just sittin' around bein' a salty old goblin, the hell do I care they hurt now? I start goin' down the cart tracks where that big golem came from, pullin' my knife outta what's left a that freezy greasy jagoff's face as I jog by. I'm comin' fer ya asshat. Hope ya brought yer appetite, cuz I'm gonna fuggen stab you a buncha times.

...I'm fuggen tired, aright? Pretend I said somethin' badass or some shit.
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 1:44 am

As Grubby left the tram, the very first thing he would notice was the damage this Builder had caused to the tunnel. For several meters the tracks had been pulled up and torn as if they were paper clips, the tram cars shredded like paper-mache. Yet, the most striking thing about the scene, was the thin layer of black slime that seemed to coat everything. Upon closer inspection it smelled a lot like something Grubby had a great bit of experience with, Blood. Copious amounts of blood, with a hint of something... Else. Something he had smelled once before for only an instant.

If he could place the smell, well that was on him.

No sign of the man yet.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 2:48 am

As I get goin' I get a whiff a all the destruction that damn thing caused. Shredded the carriage like a damn cheese cloth. Looks more like a well-loved suck under a kid's bed than some magic wagon now, maybe covered in a 'lil less slimy mystery juice. Looks like the scene of a massacre, smells like it too. Ain't no mistaken the scent'a blood, not to this old man's nose. I smelled a lotta the stuff in my day, mine an' other people's. Fuggen messy life I had. Brings back memories but these ones ain't good ones like fightin' big motherfuckers an' bein' a hero. Nah, nah... I'm not about to get into what this reminds me of. It's shit you ain't need to know an' I ain't wanna think about. I got more important shit to take care'a anyways. I slow down just a bit to a quick walk, keepin' my eyes open an' my ears like a fuggen rabbit's. Ain't nothin' gonna catch me with my ass hangin' out, but I gotta slow down to see what's goin' on with this fuggen oozy shit. Could be an ochre jelly if I ain't lucky. S'long as it ain't fuggen crabapple juice. This where the blood smell come from... an' somethin' else. The shit reminds me'a what Kesson Rel pulled outta that damn monster, so I'm thinkin' it's gotta be connected somehow but I ain't fuggen smart like the wizard is. Can't be its blood, it weren't bleedin' when I first saw the damn thing. Not til I made it. Fuggen golems, I swear to fuggen Azmodeus. I ain't see that backstabbin' fuckstick neither, guess he didn't come this way. Makes sense, guy was headed in the other direction when I first saw'im. Came outta the back cart up toward the front 'fore he sicked fuggen Fido on me. Prolly nothin' here, big ass scorpion just came this way, everythin's gotta be dead or gone.

...everyone's gotta be dead or gone!

There weren't no one on the carriage when I got on, I was fuggen alone. But it smells like blood, place is covered in it. That scorpion weren't bleedin' when I saw it so I know fer a fact it ain't do it. It had'ta be that jagoff what did this. He came outta the back, was there people back there an' I ain't see'em? .....was there fuggen people back there?! I grind my damn teeth thinkin' about it, I can't fuggen stand'em. Warlocks. Creepy jaded smarmy fucks that gotta dick around with eldritch bullshit. Yeah, I fuggen said "eldritch", I know what that word is. This ain't the first time I seen a blood sacrifice, son. I'm thinkin' I might be able to piece it together. If this guy did what I think he did he's gotta die an' it's no longer fuggen personal. This motherfucker's a problem I'm in the business'a solvin' an' brother, business is fuggen boomin'.

I gotta fuggen know. I gotta know what the fuck happened with this bullshit. This monster come outta nowhere or did some magic asshole shit'im into existence? I keep goin' down the path'a destruction an' carnage, this thing came from somewheres. Don't think any a the bumps I felt on the way here was runnin' over some damn land crab. This thing either came from someplace or it didn't an' I'm gonna figure out which.

Action:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 5:34 pm

About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 3 Abandoned-subway-station-in-Philadelphia

As he traveled through the tunnels, Grubby would find more of the thick black slime here and there, growing more sparse as he went. The dim lights continued to illuminate his path, though to say the path was clear would be untrue.

Gubby would continue down this path for a good ten minutes without encountering anything, however, should he go far enough he would eventually come across an abandoned station. Judging from debris and dust, no one had used it in quite some time.

Down the path, grubby could clearly see the light from the terminal he had started from.

He could easily continue and give this abandoned site a pass, or give it a quick once over.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 9:58 pm

The farther I go the less I keep seein' it til I ain't see none'a it no more. That ain't good, nosir it ain't fuggen good. Means two things both'a which are a pain in my ass. Fer one thing that means he prolly ain't go this way an' I'm wastin' my damn time. An' another thing is there ain't no sign that nasty ass bug sumbitch came from over here. Pisses me right the fuck off. Gonna turn that asshole's head 'round backwards when I find'im if I'm thinkin' what happened happened the way it did. But I'm gonna have to ask 'round about that. Now I ain't book smart but ya learn a bit about the world when it's spittin' on ya from up above an' it's about how word gets around. I can find out what I wanna know later on, gotta be a Thieves Guild 'round these parts somewhere. Where ya got two motherfuckers an' one'a them wants somethin' the other's got ya gots yerself a Thieves Guild. Ya wanna know the fuck I'm worryin' about this shit fer? Well I'd tell ya I didn't know jackasses could talk but reason is I got a lotta time on my hands. I been joggin' down this tunnel fer what seem like ages, keepin' to the outside track so's I can get low an' hide if I need to, let's me see what's comin' better. My ribs are fuggen squeezin' my damn lungs an' my fuggen calves feel like they got branded but I'm still kickin' so I'm still movin'. Nice an' dark down here, just the way I like it, but what I don't fuggen enjoy is how I ain't come across this motherfucker yet. Just like I thought he's long fuggen gone, prolly the other way too. Ain't no use cryin' over spilled ale.

I slow up to a prowl when I come across another set'a lights. Looks just like the caravan stop I got off on, only this one ain't got nobody on it in a long time. I figure makin' that magic bullshit come to a halt ain't an exact science so maybe there's a chance he come this way. Good thing too, cuz farther down I see somethin' a 'lil more friendlier I recognize. But Grubby ain't no pussy. I came to stab me some black coat jagoff an' the dagger ain't goin' back in the sheath til it gets nice an' wet. I stay low to the ground an' hoist myself up, stickin' to the shadows, ain't makin' a sound. Hard as it is with my eyeballs tryin'a pop outta my skull what with all the damn smokin' I do. I stifles a cough that shakes my rib cage as I get a good look over the ground here. Place is dusty, ain't no one been here in ages. I know what a fuggen crypt look like an' I know how to look fer the signs. Dusty place like this'd leave footprints if this asshole came down here an' if he did I'm gonna introduce him to his fuggen maker.

Strength/Weakness:

Impact:

Action:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:49 pm

About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 3 Stairwell_philadelphia_state_hospital_byberry

As grubby entered the abandoned station, sticking to the shadows, he would quickly find a set of somewhat fresh footprints leading deeper into the area. From a cursory glance the footprints looked to be about the size of a Baseline Human's. The footprints lead up the past the set of stairs going up and down a second flight of stairs, leading deeper into the station. Grubby would pass several floors of what looked like a ruined office building as he went down. Clearly abandoned decades if not centuries ago.

Should grubby fallow them down he would begin to hear a low moaning, fallowed shortly by a light scuttling sound.

The further down Grubby went the more pronounced the footprints became as the dust got thicker. However, should he go deep enough, several other sets of foot prints would join the pair of baseline Human ones. These looking much more like talons and coming in sets of four.

The Scuttling sound grows louder the deeper you go. As does the groaning.... yet your travel is lonely until...

About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 3 CF0qVZqUUAAkmAp
Grubby comes across a new friend pinned to the wall. It's mouth snapping at him as he goes by...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next