Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Are we Friends? (For Frog): EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Are we Friends? (For Frog): EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Are we Friends? (For Frog): EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Are we Friends? (For Frog): EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Are we Friends? (For Frog): EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Are we Friends? (For Frog): EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Are we Friends? (For Frog): EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Are we Friends? (For Frog): EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Are we Friends? (For Frog): EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Are we Friends? (For Frog):

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Telos

Telos

Are we Friends? (For Frog): Empty
PostSubject: Are we Friends? (For Frog):   Are we Friends? (For Frog): EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 11:32 pm

Today, as Takeru sat at the train station, he sighed.
He was going to ask someone a very important question.
This was the person that he had, at the moment, the closest non-blood ties to.
He had to ask this one carefully.

Which is why he asked Frogerio Zander to meet him here, where, to the best of his memory, they had first met.
He needed to ask him something.

The something in question was:

"Are we friends?" he muttered quietly out loud to himself as he surveyed the metro station.

In his mind, both his positive and negative sides were screaming that he shouldn't have to ask, either because if you had to ask, you either a.) aren't, or b.) you aren't... yet.

Neither one sounded reassuring, but he went with, against previous experience, against the usual odds, the faint hope that maybe they were.

Because lately, all he had seemed to do was either a.) piss people off, or b.) scare them off.
He hadn't had a friend he could recall the name of in so long, because the last person who he would call one was...

her.

But he pushed her out of his head. He always cried when he started to think too much about her.
Today was not a day, nor was this the place, to cry.
So he pushed her out of his thoughts for now.

So he sat and waited for Frog.
Maybe if Frog said yes, they were friends, then he could confide more into Frog. The things that he needed to tell someone who was capable of understanding about (granted, considering Frog, it might not have been the best choice, but maybe that was for the better in this case).

If he said no, well...
It wasn't like he had gotten semi-attached to Frog. Which is a lie, because he had begun to get attached to Frog. There was something about him that he just liked about Frog that got him.
It wasn't like he would be heartbroken either over it. Which was another lie. He'd be crying a lot once nobody was looking about it because it was another opportunity lost. One more scar to add to a already damaged heart.
... right?
He wanted a friend. More than anything in the world, he wanted a friend.
Was that so much to ask for?
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Are we Friends? (For Frog):   Are we Friends? (For Frog): EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 8:26 pm

Frog wasn't feeling all that into it after what had happened yesterday. Honestly, he felt like shit and he wanted to just stay in bed. It would show on his face, a pale sheet battered with dark circles under his eyes, swollen from tears he defeaned into his pillow.
But.

But...being called out by three friends was more than enough to push him back to his feet. He stepped outside the house, leaving his sister's worried stare behind him as his heart echoed in his throat. He sent a text telling Takeru he would meet him and sent a text to Brit to tell her he was already on his way, and proceeded towards the appointed metro station.

----------------------------

The cold air felt so distant and oh so welcoming. As Frog walked, he could feel it cleansing his eyes of any leftover tears, easing the throbbing in the swollen dark circles. By the time he stood outside the metro's entrance, he'd already forgotten everything. Leaving it behind in order to meet Takeru as Frog and not a shade of him that wanted to keep drooling in his bed because he'd failed to save Selenus.

For a moment, he stood there, looking down at the stairs. It was more difficult than he expected, but...but he wanted to do it. Takeru needed him. Gabe needed him. Brit needed him.
He needed them as well.

----------------------------

"Takeru." He whispered as he saw the boy sitting there, waiting for him. Frog's face was a determined frown, something dark glistening in the corner of his gray eyes. His hair was slicked back, revealing his face in all its glory. He stood there and extended a hand to Takeru, waiting for him to stand up and walk over to him. Takeru could feel something deeper, welcoming, visible in that darkened glint and stare. He could feel safe coming to Frog.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Are we Friends? (For Frog):   Are we Friends? (For Frog): EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 8:44 pm

He smiled.
"Hey Frog. Come on. Let's go somewhere. Where do you wanna go?" he asked him.
He liked the welcoming look in Frog's eyes. Something familiar that he could sympathize with.
It made him feel good inside.
He never noticed it before, but Frog's eyes had a sort of silver-grey to them.
Kinda like the moon at night.
"Hey Frog. You know, I never noticed this before... but your eyes kinda look like the moon in the night sky." he said before quickly realizing how that sounded.

"Uh... that wasn't meant to be gay or anything. Just something I noticed." he said in a slightly embarrassed tone.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Are we Friends? (For Frog):   Are we Friends? (For Frog): EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 8:56 pm

Frog nodded and smiled in response to Takeru's proposal. "I think we should go have some fun at the Backlight." He said. "Do you like the arcade? I..I've never been to the arcade, actually. I've always just kinda looked down at people there because I thought they were being silly for playing games there they could just play at home anyways, but...I was the one being silly." Frog kept smiling until Takeru's comment about his eyes caught him off guard. His hands retorted back to his chest and his head dropped forward a bit, a strand of hair falling back to its place in the middle of his forehead.
His gaze darkened a bit.

Takeru'd mentioned the Moon. He'd lost his Moon the night before...but Takeru couldn't know that. Frog wasn't going to burden him. He took a deep breath and straightened himself. He ran a hand through his hair to slick it back again and looked down at Takeru, eyes smiling like moments before. "Thank you, Takeru. I mean, no one's ever told me that before." He chuckled a bit awkwardly. Takeru could be such a poet at times. Probably came with being so silent. "It sounded a bit gay, to be perfectly honest. But I don't mind. I know you don't see me that way so no harm done. Anyways, shall we sit on the train or do you wanna walk to Backlight?" A train for Backlight was just stopping at the station. If Takeru wanted, they could board it.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Are we Friends? (For Frog):   Are we Friends? (For Frog): EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 9:24 pm

Backlight, huh?
The arcade... well.
"Huh. You know, I was just thinking about heading there. Isn't that strange?" he asked him, gently laughing.
As for the comment....
"You okay Frog..? I mean, you seem to be fine, but.. did I touch a nerve by accident there...?" he asked Frog.

As for the awkward comment...
"Oh, let's take the train. Quicker that way." he said as he began to board the train. He was relieved that Frog understood what he meant.

Once they were both on, he began to talk again.
"So which arcade do you wanna go to? There are several in Backlight..." he asked him.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Are we Friends? (For Frog):   Are we Friends? (For Frog): EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 9:35 pm

Frog raised an eyebrow at Takeru, feigning momentary disbelief at the fact he said he was just thinking of going there, but he broke his facade soon enough when he laughed and smiled. "Sure, that's cool. And I'm fine. I mean...something happened, but it's nothing you should worry about, really." He added, suddenly feeling like the last time they met, when Takeru was the one who looked like he'd been struck with some life-changing event overnight. He felt bad about not being able to tell Takeru what'd happened and imagined that was what Takeru felt like that day as well...it wasn't a pleasant sensation, that's for sure, but Frog had to live up to it for now. He was going to talk his heart out over the matter with Brit and the others first before confiding into anyone else. That's what Selenus would've wanted.

"Errrrrrrrrr, you know, I really don't know the arcades so I'll let you choose which one we go to." Frog said as they boarded the train. He really had no clue. Takeru was sure to be a better pick for arranging this little event. And so Frog let him at it. Wherever Takeru wanted, he was gonna go. There was no point in living in any other moment than that. Thinking of the past hurt and the future was soon to come either way. Takeru was now and it's all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Are we Friends? (For Frog):   Are we Friends? (For Frog): EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 8:20 pm

That remark did worry him.
"Are you sure? We're friends, aren't we? You can tell me just about anything, and i'll understand." he said.
In his heart, he had popped the question. Depending on how Frog answered, this would be the make-it-or-break-it moment.

As for the remark on the arcades...
"Alright." he said before popping in his earbuds for some music to listen to on the way there, and hit shuffle.

The song that came on was Frank Sinatra's My Way.

"Huh. Haven't heard that in a while... not since that time I met that robotic wolf. I wonder how he is?" he muttered, remembering a certain robotic wolf he had met about a week or so ago.
It seemed so long ago because it was a hazy memory in his mind. A side effect of having a bad memory, he supposed.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Are we Friends? (For Frog):   Are we Friends? (For Frog): EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 9:02 pm

Frog could see Takeru was being serious about talking the matter over. He looked down at his feet momentarily, frowning deep in thought, but he didn't need to think any longer the moment Takeru mentioned the robotic wolf. Raising his head up in surprise, Frog's eyes widened as the train's doors closed on the outside world. He stood motionless, unable to think further. He suppressed the tears though. He couldn't cry at a place like that.
"He'd always been just a dog to me."

Frog said, his voice sounding distant, somehow. "But he died. That's what was on my mind. Sorry for not telling you. It's just...too soon." Frog spoke in a hushed voice, unlike his usual self. Not hushed as in hiding anything, but just, hushed in a matter that sounded like he just couldn't force himself to utter a louder vocalization than that. "You mentioned the Moon. His name was Selenus. He was like the Moon." The young man added eventually. "I'm just sad right now, sorry..." Hopefully this wouldn't make the rest of the hang out awkward, to be honest. "I wanted to actually try and keep my mind off that. That's why meeting you was such a good thing for me. So let's not talk about it for now." This way, he could also alleviate the topic from anything Pee-Tee related, for now.........
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Are we Friends? (For Frog):   Are we Friends? (For Frog): EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 9:10 pm

From what it sounded like, he had inadvertently hit the nail on the head by accident.
"Oh... I... i'm sorry. I... my condolences." he said. He had to wonder how Frog had met the robotic dog.
But Frog was sad, which he tried to pat Frog on the back for.
He smiled, though, as he was happy he met Frog too.
"I see. Alright then." he said.
Now he had a new problem.
What to talk to him about...?

"Say, I know a good place to go. It's kind of in the back streets, but it's a good place to go. Wanna go there?" he asked Frog.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Are we Friends? (For Frog):   Are we Friends? (For Frog): EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 12:44 pm

Frog sighed. This situation was, for some reason, much more stressing than he thought it'd be. Not only was he talking about what'd happened, but, somehow...it felt dangerous to talk to Takeru too much about it. A bead of sweat formed on his forehead and he quickly placed a hand over it to wipe it off. Frog looked at Takeru, clearly more composed already. "Thanks, man. We can talk about it some other time. I need to think it over first." He said, turning to look at the passing lights outside the train's window.

"We can go there, sure." Now, Frog was never one to sneak around the back alleys....without a proper reason, of course, but if Takeru said the arcade was fine, then he'd follow. The more obscure places were oftentimes more interesting anyways, albeit coming with a certain healthy dosage of risk factored in. "Oh look, we're almost there." There was only one station more to go before arriving at Backlight. "Say, I haven't been following Doctor Who lately. Has somethin' new interesting happened? Like new episodes or something?"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Are we Friends? (For Frog):   Are we Friends? (For Frog): EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 4:43 pm

Right.
He nodded in understanding.
"I understand." he said.
As for what Frog said in response, he nodded.
"Alright. We can do that!" he said.

As for what he asked about Doctor Who...
"Well, they had a good run through Season 10. Twelve's gonna leave at this year's Christmas Special. The next person to play the Doctor is going to be a girl." he said.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Are we Friends? (For Frog):   Are we Friends? (For Frog): EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 8:07 pm

"Wait whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-" Frog's eyes widened in surprise before sparkling in what could only be described as amazement at Takeru's news about Doctor Who. He placed his hands on his cheeks and gasped excitedly. "That's so cool. A girl doctor will be so much fun! Maybe I should actually start watching it again..." Frog lowered his head and placed a finger on his chin in thought. How did he fall out of the loop so hard...well, it was cause he wasn't quite fond of the newer Doctor Who episodes, but still, it was kind of rude. He could've at least watched them. Not like there's that many of them anyways.

The train stopped and Frog stepped outside with Takeru at the Backlight district station. He smiled as he waited for Takeru to follow him before stepping aside. "You gotta lead the way there. I dunno where the arcade is." He said politely, waiting Takeru to take him awaaaaaay.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Are we Friends? (For Frog):   Are we Friends? (For Frog): EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 8:16 pm

Well, that seemed to get him livened up again.
There was the Frog he knew.
He smiled.
"Yep. The Christmas special this year will be Twelve's final episode, featuring him and the First Doctor teaming up." he said.

They got off the train when it stopped.
"Alright. Follow me!" he said, leading the way to the arcade...
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Are we Friends? (For Frog):   Are we Friends? (For Frog): EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 8:27 pm

Frog cringed on the inside at the additional Doctor Who news. "Teaming up between Doctors again?" He said, his voice trailing off like a moth's flight, wonky and uncertain. "I mean sure. They've been liking that concept lately." Shrugging, he followed Takeru as the two made their way to the arcade. Frog was quite silent during the walk. Oftentimes he just found his thoughts wandering as he wandered himself, paralleling each other well. Therefore, it was difficult for him to focus on the accompanying person he was supposed to be interacting with. He could never tell where his mind would take him at times, maybe he'd just think about nothing. It was simpler than paying attention. Regardless, the two made their way over to the arcade, but Frog halted his step near the entrance.

Looking over at Takeru, he smiled a bit awkwardly as his arms crossed themselves on his chest. He embraced his torso and gave a sheepish smile, obviously feeling slightly uncomfortable entering and waiting for Takeru to go in first.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Are we Friends? (For Frog):   Are we Friends? (For Frog): EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 8:01 pm

As for what he told Frog and Frog's response...
"Yeah. They've been doing a lot of stuff lately. You should see what they do for those audio drama stories. Some of them are better than some of the episodes that they show on TV. Like the recent set of stories featuring The Master during the Time War." he said.

As for the arcade, he entered in first, looking at Frog.
"You okay, Frog? You look like you're kinda awkward. Usually, you're a lot more... boisterous." he asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we Friends? (For Frog):   Are we Friends? (For Frog): Empty

Back to top Go down

Are we Friends? (For Frog):
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next