Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening) Empty
PostSubject: A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening)   A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening) EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 12:53 pm

Well this was a first. Hell of a new experience for me anyway, honestly never even thought this could ever be a possible outcome for me. Though here I was, trekking my way toward the shuttle things that allowed you to exit Junction to the world around us. Apparently Masters scanners detected some strange plant life that can be found on this world that would be extremely beneficial to his work, said they were called "Alunirens" or something along those lines. Main problem is none of them had any idea what the stupid flower looked like which was super useful. Which lead to a second strange point, he was told he wouldn't even be punished if he failed this time as long as there was evidence I had tried to find it. Something was seriously weird about this whole mission. Made my whole body shiver in and out of existence.

Anyway, I'd casually walk up to the shuttles and give the security guy a sideward look and flick my neck to one side to show the free pass I had been given by my Master that had todays date on it. Despite this it still took the guard a good minute to properly look over the pass as if he expected me to had forged it or stolen it or something. I'd scoff as he finally let me pass and would just lie down in the corner of the pod that would take me down to the alien worlds floor. Not to say I wasn't in some way excited to explore an entirely new area, I just wanted to stay grounded as much as possible. Heights stressed me out so there was no way I was going to sit myself in a position to be able to watch my decent to the unknown land.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening)   A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening) EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 1:19 pm

A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening) DrJrwlV

Was kinda having a boring day to be honest. I had gone out earlier to grab some snack from a random open stand, and ended up wanderin' around Junction blindly while chewing on this hot dog thingy I got. Ya know, one of those days where you just got no specific plans in place so you do whatever happens to be in your way. Though, most of the stuff in my way so far have been crowds of people which I didn't give much of a flip about. Ain't really in the mood for joining a couple chicks to gossip about the latest fashion trends or shit like that. Nah, that would just blow my brains out with boredom. I wonder if I even have brains...not like I know my actual body structure inside out...eheh, well I'm probably not dumb enough to be brainless....

Well anyway, I kept slidin' my way through until something interesting enough caught my eye. Wasn't that the sassy ghostly boy I saw recently? Heh, didn't expect to see him that soon. Maybe I was more of a stalker than I originally thought. Even if coincidentally. Looked like the lil one was heading out to the foreign world...how interestin'. I usually didn't really bother with explorations unless way too bored and having nothing pressin' to deal with either at job or day to day life, but not gonna say takin' a peek ain't tempting at times. Perhaps I should be a nice guy and go say hi. Wouldn't be a bad way to fill the rest of the day either.

Deciding to go with the idea, I'd make my way over to have a lil chat with the guard on duty before eventually pokin' myself into the space my black friend was occupying. "Yo, mind if I join the fun?", I'd ask, adjusting my glasses slightly. Well, not like I was going to just leave anyway, but gotta give a nice greeting.
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening)   A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening) EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 2:27 pm

"Finally... an Actual JPD officer is coming along" The transport driver relaxed slightly as Grex came aboard. "I tell ya, I've been driving a bunch of civilians to the surface today... Pretty sure most of them aint even Seekers. But with you on the ground I feel much more comfortable sir."

Once the transport touched down and let the duo out, the driver would hand Grex a flair gun with the instruction to set it of when he wanted evac. With that, the transport returned to Junction.

A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening) Magical-entrance-to-the
Ryule and Grex would be faced with an entrance to the woods to their east, Junction to their west. A field to their south and an overcast path to their north. Where will they go?
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening)   A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening) EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 2:56 pm

Great, even when doing something completely new like this, it seemed as though there wasn't a moment in the day where someone wasn't trying to hassle me. At least it was that guy from before who wasn't a complete arse, way better than just some brand new person trying to play the friendly routine all over again. "Aheh, ya can join if you want. Not like I got the authority to tells ya you can't or whatever." I'd shrug, not moving from my position close to the floor until I was sure that we had landed safely. Tsk, really now? So only Mullet Mutt was even given a way to ask for transport back up to Junction? The hell was I meant to do if he had other plans and didn't tag along with me then? Whatever, just be assertive and let him know what needs to be done, if he has other plans he can do 'em after I'm back onboard.

"Ey, unless you got some special plans, I need to find something. 'S called an Aluniren. Not a clue what it looks like other than its some flower with a really strong scent almost akin to honey." I'd explain, already pacing my way down south towards what looked to be a more open field. After all, I'm after a flower, flowers grow in all sorts of places sure but an open field has more visibility to search for as many different ones as possible. Though this place was so strange, it didn't feel odd to breathe here despite being an entirely different world, the temperature felt rather normal, a little cold for my tastes but I'd manage. The only thing that was noticeably different was the feeling of the soil beneath my paws, something about the way it squidged back at me was unnervingly different. That and the sky was now blue, though that seemed to be different after every jump. "You commin' or what?" I'd call out behind me with a smirk as I lead the way without even asking where the other wanted to go or what he was here for. "Needn't get lost of each other now. I need ya to get back up onto the stinking city after all this faff anyway.

Choice:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening)   A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening) EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 3:35 pm

Heh. So people liked to try their luck and risk trouble out there? Well, I couldn't really blame em. The unknown is always somewhat fascinating, and exploring seems to be a new fad these days. Everyone wants a lookie. I'd bow to the guard slightly before moving to take my place inside the transporter. "You're welcome. I'll do the best I can." Of course, as long as it ain't something I can't do. Besides, I wasn't headin' down there with any kinda special mission anyway. Just to see what the ruckus was all about, and to potentially liven up my day a bit. Plus, I got an interesting company, so this would hopefully be worth it. "Good point.", I'd grin at my lil friend, gazing out the windows for a moment. Yeah, there were no rules here that let you kick someone out for no reason, so I could pretty much stick my nose in however I pleased as long as I was careful.

But yeah, I'd give the man a thumbs up at the explanation once we landed, tucking the flair gun away safely for now. Sounded like a good tool to keep handy. I wonder what happens if someone loses this thing. Stuck out here forever? Eheh, well that's what you'd call turning a new leaf I guess. Very abruptly. "Heh? 's cool with me buddy. I kinda just wanted to look around anyway. Don't think I really need anythin' from here." Not that I'd protest a trinket if it happened, but what do you do when you have no idea what a world offers to begin with? You go in with no expectations and hope for surprise loot. Works out pretty well...usually. With an amused whistle, I'd walk after the small one leading the way, not really bothered by the direction chosen for now. Perhaps we'd see more out on a field? It's got no stuff in the way of one's vision after all. "Pickin' flowers sounds like a boring job. Whatcha need them for?" Or well, whoever they were actually for.

Action:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening)   A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening) EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 3:43 pm

A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening) Kaladesh_plains_by_anthonyavon-daolk2c

The rolling field that Rylue and Grex would find themselves in would, for all intents and purposes, be devoid of all life save for himself and the grass underfoot. The further they went from Junction the denser the grass would become.

Should they continue down this path they would eventually see, far in the southern distance, a small amount of smoke. To the east, the woods still remained albeit much less dense. Of course the pair could return the way they came.

Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening)   A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening) EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 4:02 pm

"You jus' wandered on down here with no real intention in mind?" That seemed a little hard to believe, or at least it did from my perspective. Suppose not everyone is as locked down on what they are and aren't allowed to do, though why would he willingly risk himself being left down here and Junction just warping away before we got back with no true intention? It still seemed very odd to if I'm honest, but whatever, not my place to tell him what he should and shouldn't do with his life. S'long as he's helping out and doesn't be a bother then the company was a kind of pleasant change from the norm. "You must'a been extremely bored. Or ya just living up to that stalker job, ey, Mullet Mutt?" I'd give the guy a sideward look, a playful grin on my face. Fuck it I didn't feel like utter crap yet today so might as well enjoy myself whilst an opportunity showed.

"Nnnn..." How hard was it to find a flower? Like seriously, I know I was after a specific one but what was this all about? There wasn't even a single one of the stupid things down this way, did this planet even have flowers? Or were they just extremely rare? Urgh, I really, really want that reward Master promised if I found it but this was going to end up being even more of a drag than I initially thought. "Don't have to tell me twice. Borin's thing I've been asked to do for months. Master wants it, dunno why, dunno what for, but he offered me something great if I found it. Though this place looks more akin to a barren wasteland if it weren't for all this grass." Turning my head to look around to see if there was any sign of a more dense area of wildlife, I'd gesture towards the woods off in the distance before almost my entire body went translucent for a split second as I tried not to get annoyed at the whole idea of this stupid job and how much I'd hate myself if I didn't manage to find that stupid flower. "Nn, com'on, probably more stuff growing over there. Hell if I know, but probably."

Action:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening)   A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening) EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 4:20 pm

"Eheh, I suppose I just like to stick my nose into things. 'sides, not like I've got perfect info about this world. Can't find valuables if you don't even try to dig, can you?" Yeah, maybe I didn't have some extra solidified goal, but did that matter? I'd be doin' nothing with my life if it all came down to whether I had a big need for this and that thing or not. I'd bet most people who came down here weren't too focused on a single thing either, cause face it, which random civilian really knows what's up in a world unknown to them? Probably ain't no one, unless they've got connections to people who got secret information stacked away. Or a way to observe from a distance first. I'd snicker a bit. "Perhaps I am. Gotta say, seein' you was a part of my reason to come down here." Hey, amusing company can be a good motivation to do stuff.

I'd scratch my fluffy wild mane as the lil one explained his mission here. "Flowers sound like tricky things. Maybe it'd be best to find some native and ask em about it? Otherwise we might walk in circles forever. I ain't a bee, so I can't offer much service with gardenin'.", I'd suggest with a faint shrug as I walked behind my companion. The forest was a possibility, but unless this world was tiny, our chances of stumbling precisely on one exact flower were probably pretty low. Ain't got a degree in maths, but common sense would have to suffice there.

Action:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening)   A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening) EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 3:27 pm

A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening) GettyImages-88624213-56c48e0b3df78c0b139c668e
The comparatively space wooded area that Grex and Rylue found themselves in was, by all accounts, empty, devoid of all animal life, the distant cawing of birds was the only indication that the wood held non-plant life at all. Upon entry, the pair would begin to feel... watched, as if something had suddenly become acutely aware of their presence and was watching them.

The forrest would extend in all directions save the one they just came in Denser to the north, sparser  to the south, of course, the pair could continue east, or return from whence they came.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening)   A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening) EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:05 am

"Aheh..." So this guy didn't know much about what was going on down here either? Eh? On top of that he didn't seem to have any real intention of being here either other than the fact he saw me and thought why the fuck not. Great. Glad I'm such an interesting plot point for his daily life. Though, screw it, I'll take it as a compliment. Clearly he wouldn't of wanted to follow me if he thought I was some dull, idiotic arse that had no real worth. Guy has'ta have some reason he thought it appropriate to follow me of all people somewhere. Unless he does just suspect me of doing some criminal shit and wants to keep an eye on me. Nah. Change of company's nice too, and by change I mean actually having any in the first place. "Is that so? What'ya find so intrestin' 'bout me then that you'd bother on this little, here trip just to follow me aimlessly about for a flower. Eh?"

Scowling my eyes across the wooded plane, it seemed little luck were to be found here either. Shit. Here I was thinking trying to find the correct flower would be the issue, when in reality it was jus' finding a single one of the bloody things that was the issue. "Don' you have that big snout of yours? That not help ya sniff out anythin' or is it jus' for show? Regardless, perhaps someone like that could help out. Ya know, if there was any sign of life anywhere around here that is. Place is emptier than a sociopaths soul." Really this search already felt like it was hopeless, though I still had plenty of time to figure this shit out. Was just unfortunate how shit of a start we'd had, either we'll find something noteworthy or run into some idiot who can hopefully give us an idea of where to go sometimes soon.

Though for now, which way to go seemed like a near unneeded worry. Every direction seemed useless. "Hey Mullet Mutt, got any primal instincts kickin' in tellin' ya which way'd be best? I got's nothin'." I'd sigh, offering the choice of which direction to go to the red furred stalker, following on with whichever way he chose.

Action:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening)   A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening) EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 9:53 pm

I would snicker a bit as I flashed the guy a thumbs up. “I gotta live up to my stalker name since you’ve dubbed me that last time. Ain’t gonna be a slacker when I got an opportunity to make good on it.” Plus, I kinda needed an activity to fill my day, so this was as good as any. I’d definitely take a bit of excitin’ exploring over doin’ the same old and just wandering roun Junction with no results. I can do that anyday, so it’s nothin’ special anymore.

“He? I don’t spend my time sniffin’ weeds normally, so it ain’t like I know what to look for. A flower could smell like anythin’ anyway.” Especially some unknown alien flowers from a different world, so me tryin’ to sniff would probably be pretty useless. I bet I’d just find some unrelated shit, because life just has a way of screwin’ with ya when you need it the least. “Yeah, seems empty though. Guess the population level here ain’t super high.” That or we were heading just the wrong way, which wouldn’t surprise me the least. Why don’t they give compasses alongside flair guns? Would be friggin’ great to have right now.

I’d rub my nose as the lil one asked me for directions. Yeh, I totally wished I had a smart idea, but I couldn’t really boast a whole lot at the moment. Forests were a pain in the ass to navigate blindly. “I guess as long was we keep movin’, we’ll eventually hit jackpot. No way the whole area is completely barren. Would be a hella boring world if that’s the case.” Man, that would suck. But yeh, since we were already in the woods, might as well check them out as best as we could…

Movement:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening)   A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening) EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 11:13 pm

A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening) Latest?cb=20160328003156
As the pair ventured deeper and deeper into the woods, the more the feeling of being watched grew. With each passing moment the feeling became more intense. However, with it came a rather strong scent. The scent of Honey. Should ether of the party members possess a strong sense of smell they would be able to pinpoint the location of the smell... a large knothole in the side of a nearby tree about ten feet off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening)   A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening) EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 11:48 pm

Tsk. Some people just don't listen do they. I'd throw the red Mutt a irritated look, holding it for a few moments as if expecting something to click in the guys head before giving up and just moaning at him anyway. "For ears like yours, ya don' use 'em much do ya? Or maybe there ain't much brain under that mullet, ey Mullet Mutt? Sure, yeah any flower could smell of anything. Wasn' like one of the first things I said 'bout this one flower was that it had a strong scent almost akin to honey. Nah, that'd been too obvious." I'd roll my eyes sarcastically before chuckling to myself. Changing my look on the guy to a more sly one. "Jus' let me know if ya catch a wiff' of anythin'. Alright? At this point finding anything would be a damn sight more interesting than just wandering about."

Seemed like a good'a plan as any, so I'd nod and follow along with the guy up North. Wasn't like any other way seemed more appealing and as much as I agree'd that it'd be better if something actually interesting turned up instead of searching this barren wasteland... There was something itching at the back of my mind. And no I don't mean the back of my head phasing out of existence for a moment, this were different than that. I kept having the urge to turn my head and peer over my shoulder and a sudden shudder ran down my body as if my mind caught sight of something my eyes hadn't. However that lingering feeling would leave for the moment as my nose twitched to an all too familiar smell.

"Aheheh, seems your instincts were to be trusted over mine." I'd say, nudging the guy in the leg with a faint grin. Though, even if I could smell it, didn't mean it would be an instant find. Master said that thing had an extremely potent scent, it could be anywhere around here, and if there were only one of 'em. This was still gonna be a chore. "Now we just gotta' figure out where in the hell that smells commin' from and we're golden."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening)   A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening) EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 8:48 pm

Ehhh, did he? To be completely honest, I hadn't been focusin' on the description as much as the fact that we were apparently sniffin' for some flower. I figured that if the smell and whatnot was so useful, the guy would be able to pick up on it himself anyway, so not like both of us tryin' super hard. Unless the guy had issues with his sense of smell or somethin'. I'd shrug a bit. "Maybe I was just distracted. Ain't nobody rememberin' every little detail ever said. 'sides, if it's that strong, you'd smell it too, right?" Honey flowers gotta smell sweet like hell. "Eheh, I'm sure we'll find somethin' eventually..." I'd be disappointed if we didn't. Would make this venture a waste of time, for all the wrong reasons.

Though it did kinda feel like somethin' was around. I couldn't see anythin' outta place however, so maybe it was just a weird atmosphere? Or were we bein' stalked too? Gee, well that'd be pretty rude. Speakin' of rude, guess this weirdo flower wanted its turn too. Yeah, I could definitely smell that alright. It'd be damn hard not to, really. "Perhaps luck's on my side today.", I'd snicker a bit, flashing the lil one a grin. Well, good news for sure. Now we didn't have to wander aimlessly anymore. Scratching the side of my head, I'd move around a bit, tryin' to figure out where this piece of weed actually was. "Lesse..." After a bit of sniffin', I'd stop by this random tree. The scent was definitely the strongest there. Man, that piece of wood was tall though. Was it somewhere higher up? I'd poke the trunk of the tree slightly. "If my guess is correct, it's comin' from somewhere up this piece of tree. Climbin' doesn't sound fun..." Maybe it was the only option however...'s not like I could reach high enough even at my height. With a slight annoyed grumble, I'd attempt to claw my way a bit up the tree to reach this thing...this better go well...

Relevant Strength:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening)   A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 12:21 pm

As Grex climbed.

The smell grew greater and greater.

But, so did a small sound.

Due to his heightened sense of hearing he would be able to pick up on it and react.

A loud Buzzing.

Trespassing on a land where you are not welcome.
A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening) Falling-Leaves-Gif
A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening) Wolf_s10

From the depths of the tree's knothole emerged a large twitching bee like creature. It's compound eyes pointed directly at Grex as he approached it's nest. The Sent of honey flowing off it like waves.

"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZK"

The sudden appearance of the creature along with its deafening buzz caused a dense pressure in the minds of Grex and Rylue. Almost as if looking at it caused something deep within them to stir, was it primal fear for their lives? Or perhaps something else reacting to the almost mystic nature of the beast.

Regardless... They must act fast.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening)   A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Newly Decent (Rylue & Grex's Awakening)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next