Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Prodigal Son [Morning :: Event :: Closed] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Prodigal Son [Morning :: Event :: Closed] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Prodigal Son [Morning :: Event :: Closed] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Prodigal Son [Morning :: Event :: Closed] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Prodigal Son [Morning :: Event :: Closed] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Prodigal Son [Morning :: Event :: Closed] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Prodigal Son [Morning :: Event :: Closed] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Prodigal Son [Morning :: Event :: Closed] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Prodigal Son [Morning :: Event :: Closed] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Prodigal Son [Morning :: Event :: Closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

Prodigal Son [Morning :: Event :: Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Prodigal Son [Morning :: Event :: Closed]   Prodigal Son [Morning :: Event :: Closed] EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 10:19 am

Prodigal Son [Morning :: Event :: Closed] Vp7qfc
----------------------

Prodigal Son [Morning :: Event :: Closed] NdToCUr

East Eden was by no means an industrial powerhouse within Endymion.  If anything, this was the 'sticks'. Or the 'boonies' others probably might remark. But it didn't matter to Alex. He actually liked this place, but he felt relatively disgruntled when forced outside by the elder couple. They patiently and sternly explained to him that all good boys needed a bit of sunshine rather than sitting before a television screen all day. But little did they know, the wonders of modern technology lied within his phone. It wasn't as fun as a console with the inane limitations of a Gacha game and how much data it was eating up to just play a couple others. But it made all this walking around feel less tedious and made the old couple's intentions moot anyway in his usual petty ways. He was just moments away clearing that annoying boss with a ridiculous mechanic. Just a few buttons more...

Prodigal Son [Morning :: Event :: Closed] PzoKNnU

"You're going to hurt your eyes with the screen that close to your face, y'know?"

All the focus into that one small LCD screen just snapped as he paused. Normally he'd just yell back at the sudden annoyance that inconveniently bothered him at the wrong time. But, it was different. This was no stranger who simply came out of nowhere. When he looked up, instead of pure anger, there was both relief and immature childishness as he pouted. "You ass! Where have you guys been!? Don't tell me you two went on a lovey-dovey vacation! I'm going to tell Julius you've been slacking off!"

Claire groaned, but she had a grim smile while Chris narrowed his eyes at him. Whether it was out of annoyance or amusement, the boy couldn't tell. Never mind their strange behavior, where they would've been silent and blushing as usual like they do as an eye-roll-inducing awkward couple. There was something off here and it wasn't quite right. He dully pointed at the third person with a finger who was giggling in mirth at the whole affair. "Who's this nobody?"

She blinked in surprise at the very question thrown at her. The amusement on her gentle features crinkled into disdainful annoyance as she replied back, "It's Alice, you absolute dolt. Gee, I guess being caught by the Cadets is making you just as dull as the rest of them. Man, you guys really weren't kidding about getting caught..."

She sighed and gave a sad look towards him. It was strange. The look in her eyes were almost as if this Alice knew him when they never met before. But surely, the Cadet was beginning to understand who she is. A kind of silence ran between everyone. Not awkward, but it was oddly becoming tense. As it did, thoughts began to race the young mind in front of them. Questions forming and all went unanswered.  The sole question that summed it all up was a "What the hell is going on?"

"We're taking you back with us, Kid. It's high time for you to start ditching public education and get you to hang out with us again like old times before all this Cadet bullshit." The only one out of the trio who didn't speak finally parted his lips as he crossed his arms against his chest. He seemed awfully different than the reserved and well-mannered Chris that Alex once knew. No, this was different. It was almost as if someone took his body and possessed him under that very same skin and moving lips.

The Cadet could feel his skin prickle and crawl. His teeth began to clench and grit. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Nothing made much sense. There was something familiar and intolerable brewing inside of him. It almost made him want to lash out at them with the blood starting to surge into his head. "Forget it! I don't know what you guys have been up to and why you have a Psyche-Terrorist with you. But, this has gotta be some shitty joke, right? Right?"

The disbelief and anger on his face was present for all of them to see. Skelter only gave him a nonchalant shrug with a grim smile. Chris was a guy Alex grew to respect and cherish as both brother and fellow Cadet. But now, those curled lips  began to look repulsive to him. But in stark comparison, the women at his side both had an unpleasant expression glued on them at this situation. It was not steering towards a delightful direction at all. This family they cherished, where did it go wrong? "I tried, Bee. Looks like we're going to have to get a little rough--"

Prodigal Son [Morning :: Event :: Closed] DtOZOyN

"Let's not ruin this nice morning, Chris."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

Prodigal Son [Morning :: Event :: Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigal Son [Morning :: Event :: Closed]   Prodigal Son [Morning :: Event :: Closed] EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 1:40 pm

Prodigal Son [Morning :: Event :: Closed] YYW7VIw

"So nice to see you here, Julius." the Psyche-Terrorist said as the women at his side began drawing their firearms. But a raised hand stopped them, Skelter's. Julius' hand would also prevent Alex from beginning the battle with his scythe at the ready. But it didn't stop either women from looking around their area for anything work glancing over with askance as their leader continued to train his eyes on the Prince. Nor did it stop Alex from glaring at their direction. "Been expecting us?"

"Yes, it was only natural you would come for Alex. But I didn't come here to fight either of you. I just want to talk," Julius replied to their bewilderment. He remained remarkably cool just as always. Calm and collected as if replicating the neat and clean sheen of his blade nestling sheathed at his side. Alex wanted answers here and right now. He deserved them. Did Julius know? Why? But when he felt the hand on his shoulder and saw Julius give a knowing glance at him, the boy grudgingly kept quiet.

"Well, that's funny. I could've sworn someone sent a kill order on me with all the Cadets that tried to put me six feet under. Now you want to talk? What gives, Prince?" The Bee spat back at him, condemning him. She remembered why she hated him. The utter hypocrisy and self-righteousness of the Government was rank. Here stood the very man who shackled them to its corrupt bureaucracy and sham of an administration. She would love to put lead between and through his glasses.

Prodigal Son [Morning :: Event :: Closed] IwpjboZ

"It was the Royal Guard who gave the order to the Cadets while I was preoccupied with other... obligations. We worked together and you truly believe I would dispose of you? Don't be foolish, Claire." Julius responded to her. He never agreed to the Guard's decision in the matter. No one needed to die. Everyone deserved a chance for redemption, even Psyche-Terrorists. That's why he tried so hard to find them before the Royal Guard did. She would show no mercy to all enemies of her Queen and eradicate them like lambs to the slaughterhouse. "Even if your rehabilitation is broken, I would still want all of you to return with me. You did good work as Cadets. There shouldn't be a reason for you to throw all of that away."

But none of them were too receptive to the idea. They had their taste of working under the Government. Even before then, they knew there were problems that lied much deeper than most thought. Skelter scoffed at him. "Sure there is. None of us want to be your sheep to use and to slaughter once our purpose is over. This city is diseased and it needs to be burnt down like all those years ago. Back when we were all free to do what we wanted without the paranoid oversight of your goddamn Mom and her bitch. I did it all wrong once I got caught. This time, I won't mess it up."

"You never succeeded before. What drives you to believe you'll succeed this time?" The Prince narrowed his eyes at his direction as Skelter smirked. That's what he wanted to see, not that false mask of care he hid behind. That artificiality when he was Chris was intolerably stifling. It felt real good once he broke free. "Change of perspective. Really does wonders, Julius. You ought to try it yourself. You'll end up seeing things you never saw before. Isn't that why you bothered to brainwash everyone you caught?"

To that, Julius had no answer. The Psyche-Terrorist was smug and nonchalantly shrugged it off. If the Prince wasn't here to fight, there was little value in this encounter. Especially when it wasn't at night when neither of their powers could reveal their full potential. He began to turn around to leave and gestured the women to follow him. They were hesitant, but holstered their firearms to trail after him. Alex was about to lunge forward again, but Julius' firm hand kept him in place. "Then I take it you're running away?"

Skelter paused and so did the women with expectant looks on their faces. Their leader turned to give him a glare. The Cadet Captain returned with a small smile.

Prodigal Son [Morning :: Event :: Closed] UVwSbCy

"Like you said, the morning's nice. Would be a damn shame otherwise.
But next time we meet, it won't be without lead flying and blood spilling.
You better get those rookies ready by then or we'll kill you all."

He continued to leave after these words. There was nothing else to be said. Neither Chris nor Claire were ever coming back. Julius watched their retreating figures leave the scene. It almost felt surreal how trusted allies suddenly became enemies again. Where did all of this go wrong? As soon as they were gone, Alex viciously tugged on the Prince's sleeve. "What the hell happened, Julius? Chris. Claire. Why didn't you tell me? I deserved to know!"

Julius looked back at him. Calm and almost serene, it was usually hard to tell what he was thinking. But for once, there was a slight chink in the veneer. He looked apologetic to Alex's surprise. "I'm sorry."

This was going to be a long morning.
Back to top Go down

Prodigal Son [Morning :: Event :: Closed]
Page 1 of 1