Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Crashing Obstacle [Grubby] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Crashing Obstacle [Grubby] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Crashing Obstacle [Grubby] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Crashing Obstacle [Grubby] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Crashing Obstacle [Grubby] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Crashing Obstacle [Grubby] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Crashing Obstacle [Grubby] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Crashing Obstacle [Grubby] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Crashing Obstacle [Grubby] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Crashing Obstacle [Grubby]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
May Lily

May Lily

Crashing Obstacle [Grubby] Empty
PostSubject: Crashing Obstacle [Grubby]   Crashing Obstacle [Grubby] EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 12:56 am

Crashing Obstacle [Grubby] 29dba38c1e84268b85daf68ea6ee177b--ski-anime-boys

Silence... Then a clang, then a sharp whistle. A shock of lightning would burst down an alley, trailing electrical currents before it finally subsided at the end of the road. The energy would disperse revealing none other than the famed thief, Riyo himself. He'd tsk at the wall, rolling his eyes as if its existence was a nuisance in and of itself. He really couldn't handle such obnoxious existences like this... When he wanted to run, he didn't wish to be stopped. Such an annoyance!

Though, with a gentle huff, he'd reach into his hate and pull out the last bit of food he had for the time being. An orange, one of his favorites. He'd never admit it though... 'Specially to that one chick... Or that other chick! Agh, damn, why were there so many girls in his life? Obnoxious...
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Crashing Obstacle [Grubby]   Crashing Obstacle [Grubby] EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 5:32 am

So's I find myself in the slums this time around. Big fuggen surprise, right? Can't believe a filthy goblin of all things would be in the poorest part of town, that's fuggen unheard of. Anyway I'm doin' somethin', much unlike doin' nothin' which I would fuggen love to be doin' but the sooner the wizard gets his mojo back the sooner I can tell this place to kiss my warty green ass. So what am I doin', you ask? Diggin' around in in the trash. And what does this gotta do with gettin' magic mumbo jumbo so we can all fuggen go home? Not a goddamn thing, I just like the smells and the feelin' of rotten apple cores and dirty diapers squishin' in the palms of my hands. But seriously, it's gotta do with gettin' equipment. You been in the game as long as I have and you find out real quick e-ver-y fuggen rusty nail and strand'a wire can be made into somethin' that can be used to be less dead. An' this place is full'a old bullshit so I just hit the jackpot. Well, manner'a speakin', I still got a face a mother could slug and I ain't got no money and I'm trapped in the Plane'a Shadow and I'm pretty sure that rash I got from that skeevy dwarf a few days back was somethin' dangerous. Uh... the fuck was I talkin' about again? Oh yeah, but you know what I mean. I got two hands and the gumption to use'em, Old Grub ain't goin' down without a fight, nosiree.

So I'm scrougin' around through the bins tryin' to find sharp pieces'a metal and tin cans an' shit when I hear a crack like lightnin'. Now between you an' me I got a keen ear fer that shit. I been hit a hundred damn times too many by a stray Chain Lightnin' spell and I just don't feel like gettin' my insides tickled an' smellin' liked smoked sausage. I dive headfirst in the bin, closest piece'a protection I got against gettin' havin' to get my name legally changed to Toasty. Or Fuggen Deep Fried Dumbass. I peek my beady eyes out so I can see who's got it out fer Old Grub an' I catch some punk kid fuggen materializin' outta the lightnin' and shit cracklin' with fuggen magic. Now any ordinary an' rational bein' would be thinkin' Hey, maybe I don't fuck with the guy made'a fuggen electricity cuz I got hobbies that include breathin' and I got an appointment fer that scheduled fer tomorrow but not me, not me pal. I get excited. ...not that kind of excited ya sick fuck, keep yer brain outta the goddamn gutter.

Nah, this the best thing I see all day cuz I seen people like this kid before. Call'em sorcerers, Stormborn if we're bein' real particular here. And what I know about them is that they ain't fuggen shades or vampires or fetchlings or whatever else fuggen nasties live down here. He ain't belong here, just like we don't. So I think I'm gonna chat this kid up, get'im on our side. The more the fuggen merrier or some shit, right?

Crashing Obstacle [Grubby] Grubby10

"Holy fuggen balogna, kid! Ya almost gave me a fuggen heart attack!" I says with a one'a them interested grins as I climb my ass outta the shit bin. I'm old but I getta outta there without even makin' any damn wrattlin', I might not lookit but I'm a spry old bastard.
"I ain't gonna lie, that's gotta be some tasty fuggen fruit ya got there to haul ass all the way the fuck out here just to eat the damn thing."
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: Crashing Obstacle [Grubby]   Crashing Obstacle [Grubby] EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 2:57 pm

He'd swivel on his heels, turning to look at probably the ugliest thing he'd ever seen on Junction. Like, poop was prettier than him... Riyo couldn't help but stifle a laugh, a snicker crossing his face. Truly, this person was a marvel of the absolute worst Junction could find. Well, he seemed interesting enough. Something that ugly had to live in the dark... Perfect for a thief like him.

"Is likes it fast, wha can I say." he'd say with a thick accent that screamed poor. He couldn't really remember what his home dialect sounded like... He had been on Junction for so long that he could barely remember what he was supposed to even sound like... What a shame and a bore.

"Mm... Fruit's good, ya. Nah, ain't running cuz of it. I runs cuz I can. Feels nice, goin' fast, neva stoppin... It's hella relaxin." he'd say with a smug grin. He considered himself the fastest thing on Junction... Probably was, like, literally...
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Crashing Obstacle [Grubby]   Crashing Obstacle [Grubby] EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 11:06 pm

"Ah I'm just fuggen with ya. Figure you been bookin' it like a fuggen lightnin' bolt I'd guess you were runnin' from somethin', I dunno. Fuggit, if it ain't hurtin' nobody do it. More power to ya!" Cocky 'lil shit, idn't he? But what fuggen kid ain't fulla piss and vinegar? I know goddamn well I was. Man I was an ornery 'lil shit, always tryin' to fight someone, take somethin', fuck anythin' with curves... Those were the days aright. Back when I woke up didn't feel like someone spooged down my throat in my sleep and I didn't have hair in my fuggen ears and my back didn't sound like goddamn cracklin' leaves. Damn it sucks gettin' old. So's I'm stoppin', I'm havin' a chat, I figure I'll get to fuggen smokin'. Gotta take every opportunity, next time ya try it somethin's gonna fuggen come up and then ya missed yer chance. I pull out my pipe and a tinder twig and I strike that shit, get to puffin'. Wrinkle my wrinkley-ass face a 'lil cuz I'm runnin' dry on pipe tobacco but fuggit, I'm sure somethin'll come up. Need to find out if they got it at the fancy golem store.

"*mrrrmmmmmKrrmKrrmKrrm...* ...so how fast are ya, Sally? Think you're faster than an old man?" I asks him, raisin' my eyebrow at the 'lil cumstain. I like this kid, he got spirit. Reminds me'a me when I was knee high. 'Cept less orc murder and I didn't look like a fuggen girl, ya got hair that long trust me buddy yer gonna catch some shit for it. So I know this kid's gonna want a challenge cuz he's fulla hisself cuz he's still sowin' his oats, I'll give'em one. I think it'll be better if he gets to fuggen like me 'fore I start askin' a million questions. This ain't a face that gets to just ask questions, lemme tell ya. Usually ends up with a slap to the face and someone screamin' Get away from me goblin! or Guards I'm bein' attacked! or The fuck are ya doin' in my house?! ...okay that was one time and I had a good reason. I was hungry and I smelled pie, the fuck you want from me?
"*UuuuUURGH-ack! Kmm kmm kmm...* Fuggen shit... I got a game for ya, bucko. Ever play Slaps?"
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: Crashing Obstacle [Grubby]   Crashing Obstacle [Grubby] EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 1:55 pm

Crashing Obstacle [Grubby] Sayo_samonji_by_dolorelaurant-dbestns

Ah, what a boring question. Or questions. Whatever. Riyo would give the hideous abomination a look over before shrugging. Most people had more of a personality when it came to his speed. Just like that blue haired bimbo... Maybe he should shock this ugly toad... Doesn't that make them explode though? Hm...

"So, how d'yo get aroun' on them legs? You look like yo can't even jump two feet!" he'd comment back with a grin. He was prepared for this ugly fart to actually be good at something though. He'd be an utter idiot if he didn't. Hell, she proved to be a perfect example of that... Damn witch...

"Sally? What a gross name... Fasta' tha' yo I bet. Can yo even see me while I run? Or jus' the blur?" he'd ask with a somewhat less amused face. Eh, he was kinda creepy now that he looked at him. Like a bug. If he started to sprout antenna or centipedes crawled out of his mouth he was going to leave. Like, immediately.

"Slaps? Sounds borin'... I'm guessin' it's a game o' speed? If so, yo'll loose... Thas not me even bein' cocky. Thas just truth." he'd say with a roll of his eyes. He was getting bored now. Honestly, he wasn't the fastest thing alive on Junction but he was up there. Really, if he was connected to a generator he could probably run around whatever world they were on and back to Junction in a few minutes...
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Crashing Obstacle [Grubby]   Crashing Obstacle [Grubby] EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 8:24 pm

"I tell ya what I see, I see a cocky 'lil shitbird that's about to lose a game a Slaps," I says, suckin' on a lungfull'a ash. Figure this shit weasel's competitive, sure is damn full'a hisself. Motherfucker like that'll appreciate a challenge when he sees one. Now Ol' Grub ain't as green as he looks, lemme tell ya. Slaps ain't just about how fast ya can be an' I'm about to teach this kid a thing'er two about how ya play the game. Sure it's about speed, but not how fast ya can be. It's about how fast yer eyes are, how quick ya are on the draw. Most importantly it's about knowin' when ya gotta take yer moment. I'm a goddamn rogue, son. I know how to pick my moment. I been kickin' ass an' takin' names in Slaps since before this motherfucker was a twinkle in his daddy's eye.

"Sure is, Sally. Good way to make the time go by, but it ain't the type a speed yer thinkin' of. I'll make ya a deal. If ya win I'll grant ya a favor, any-fuggen-thing you want within reason, cross mah heart. Not gonna kill a man but I might put some knuckles in some brows if that's what ya want. But when I win I gets to ask you whatever the fuck I want an' you gotta answer the truth. 'Lil gamblin' goin' on to make shit more fun. Sound like a damn good deal?" I'm rollin' my pipe 'round in my cracked lips but I'm grinnin' at the kid, some shit-eatin' grin he been givin' me. Now I don't know about anybody else but it be a rare day I lose a game a Slaps. Don't try to out rogue a rogue, yer just gonna look like a damn milk drinkin' tyke. So's I put my hands out an' I tell'im the rules.

"So's I'm gonna put my hands out here like so, then yer gonna put yer hands out on top'a mine, palms at the ground but ain't touchin'. Now what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna try to slap the top'a yer hands an' you gotta move'em outta the way but no fuggen cheatin'. Ya can twitch'em an' pull'em away as much as ya damn please but ya gotta hold'em there til I get ya or I miss. Then we switch 'round an' do it the other way, then you gotta slap my hands. I'll give ya best two outta three. How 'bout it?"" I'm hopin' the kid takes the bait. I gots me a few tricks up my sleeve. No doubt this pinprick is fast as he thinks he is but Slaps ain't all about how quick ya are, it's about fuggen with the other guy. Makin'im think shit, bein' distractin', bein' misleadin', an' about quick reflexes. I been around the block a few times, I think I got this. 'Sides, the fuck do I gotta lose?
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: Crashing Obstacle [Grubby]   Crashing Obstacle [Grubby] EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 12:37 am

He'd sneer, then laugh. What a riot! He really didn't want to play this game, he didn't need to prove himself to a taunting old slime. But the wager made him curious. You didn't just walk up to someone in the slums betting information like that. He knew something or was trying to get at something. Well, ever since that event he also wanted some info. Maybe ugly dick bitch had something going for him.

"Listin', I ain't gunna prove maself to some sloppy green cunt. Yo wanna ask somethin, go righ' ahead. I dun need no bet to tell the truth. Plus, I kill ma own targets." he'd say with a cocky grin. He'd disappear for a moment, throwing the leftovers of his orange at the floppy dick from an outcropping of what was probably three building mashing into each other. If he was going to be poked and prodded at by some ugly know it all, he'd at least be looked up at.

"Gotta say, yo' got some balls waltzin' up an' bettin information. Lucky yo, I ain't takin it as a threat. C'mon now, golden opportunity here. The Riyo fuckin' Raigeki in the static, lettin yo' green ass ask me questions. Betta be good ones! Like where ya can get the good cush or the slickest bitches." he'd say, resting his head in the palm of his hand. He was enjoying this, hey, maybe he should be nicer to these fucking morons more often. First the blue haired idiot and then this floppy dick. Maybe if he asked a dumb question, he'd give him a shock. Make him dance even!
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Crashing Obstacle [Grubby]   Crashing Obstacle [Grubby] EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 2:01 am

I smile along with this dumbass kid yuckin' it up. I remember bein' an ornery 'lil shit but this pissant snot-nosed cock weasel's thinks he's hotter shit than fuggen Azmodeus hisself. I met a good bit a arrogant motherfuckers in my day. Seen a lot of'em die, too. Sometimes it's me what does it, this fuggen punk ain't no a goddamn bit who he's dealin' with but Grubby can play that game, yessir. I ain't fuggen smart but I knows it's best to get on the good sides'a these motherfuckers down here what in the burrough. Lucky fer me I'm an old ass man, no one pay me no attention. If I were a good ten years younger I'd a been worried I'd get my eyeball gouged but ain't no one look at me twice. Another thing about these sorts a places, you wanna get by ya gotta have balls.
"Fuggen chickenshit, scared of gettin' beat by an old timer, I fuggen see. Ya couldn't kill yer own damn self with a knife strapped to both hands and an itchy fuggen nose," I says. But I lower my hands. I seize up just a bit as I puff on my pipe, stiflin' a cough 'fore the cock sucker goes off to fuggen who knows where.

Then I feel somethin' familiar. Fuggen fruit peel landin' on my head. Damn it's been a while since I got strangers to throw rotten fruit at me, must'a been about a year back in Carlsgrave what with all the longshanks in that're scared'a gobs. I ain't take to kindly to it but I'm a patient motherfucker, if anythin' if I wanna get even I gotta make this kid look stupid an' that won't be hard cuz he is. But like I said, I got all the time in the fuggen world, I can wait months 'fore I get that speedy shit dick to try boltin' with his shoelaces tied. I wipe the peel off my scalp an' work my pipe around in my mouth. Whelp, guess I ain't got time to smoke.

I slap my pipe on my arm, get all the ash out of it. Don't need that shit flyin' back in my damn eyes. Stuff that thing in my pouch, get sidled up, then off I fuggen go. I take a few joggin' steps 'fore breakin' out in a run. Ain't as fast as greased shit over there but I ain't fuggen slow neither. Lucky me this asshole picked a good one, big bukkake of a buildin' that got lotsa hand holds on it. Jumpin' from window to ledge to gutter an' back I get up that shit in a good five count, take most other rogues three times that an' yer normal limp dick commoner a couple'a minutes, maybe a minute an' a half if he's haulin' some ass. But the fact a the matter is I get up there and sonny I get up there quick as I always do. I lift myself up with one hand, barely breathin' hard even fer my own haggard ass.
"Hrrnnnm! ...This better be fuggen good cream puff, ya made me put my damn pipe out. The fuck you afraid of, the smell not comin' off?"

Strength:

Now that I'm in fuggen talkin' range might as well get down to business. I get the feelin' this motherfucker ain't know how shit works yet, might have to fuggen spell it out fer'im. Which is gonna be a goddamn shame since I can't spell.
"Fer starters the fuck can I get pipe tobacco in this shithole city? I been lookin' 'round fer days an' all I find is this weird bullshit, ain't no goddamn tobacco shop in sight I tell ya. Crime against Pelor right there. Now on to the serious shit I know yer wantin' to hear," I says. I get a glint in my eye now, this the kinda kid I been lookin' to find. Goddamn 'lil ragamuffin gotta be allied with somebody, either that or I can get some damn use outta him.

Crashing Obstacle [Grubby] Appeal10

"'Spose I got a job fer ya. 'Spose I might be lookin' fer work meself. Where the hell we goin' from here, Suzy?"

That's right, that's right, I'm lookin' fer the damn Thieve's Guild. Gotta be one around a piss town like this, slap my ass an' call me gramma if there ain't one. Figure at the least I can get some friends in low places, if I ain't even got that I might be able to pay the 'lil dick munch off fer somethin' iffin' I need to.

Last edited by ViniVidiVicci on Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Jacked the font color up.)
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: Crashing Obstacle [Grubby]   Crashing Obstacle [Grubby] EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 12:37 am

Jeez he talked a lot. He was such an ugly fuck, and full of shit. He might've thought little of him, but that meant nothing down here. He knew just how fast he was, he could slice this guy's neck in a second. Plus, he had a new pet to use in case things got serious. Really, this guy was a hot bag of air. Frankly put, he'd roll his eyes about the retarded game. He really wasn't about to waist precious seconds on some stupid game.

"So sorry. Guess yo'll live jus a bit longa." he'd say with another roll of his eyes. He was getting annoying, but whatever. He asked a pretty good question. The boy would lean backwards, his body falling onto the outcropping with a bit of a shutter. He wished he could just fall like he did back home.

"Tobacco? Mm... Know a guy. Ain't cheap, yo got the cash for tha' shit? If not, I ain't wastin ma time on trackin ma seller down for yo." he'd say with half a care. It was the next question he took a liking too. The boy would sit up and lean forward, a flash of lightning crossing his face. He'd grin at the green cunt. Maybe he wasn't useless after all.

"Depends. Wha' kinda work yo offerin? I know a lady, pretty devilish. She pays well though, very well. Could say too well... Yo interested or yo wanna different avenue? As for me, depends what work yo wanna give. I can pay, depends if its useful shit." he'd say with a coy smile. He'd tilt his hat back, looking Grubby straight in the eyes. He needed to know whether or not this guy was worth his time and serious about this avenue of work.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Crashing Obstacle [Grubby]   Crashing Obstacle [Grubby] EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 10:58 pm

"Are ya fuggin' kiddin' me?" I says, "Since when the fuggis tobacca not cheap? What kinda fuggen hell did I step into? Back in my day you could get a loaf'a bread an' a half pound a the good shit fer a couple damn copper, you were set fer the fuggen day. The fuck happened to this place?" Tobacca ain't cheap. The fuggen crap is that? Tobacca always been cheap, it grows in the damn ground it ain't like it's hard to get or nothin'. Goddamn fuggen Plane'a Shadow, I knew it was 'sposed to be torture but this pisses in the damn ale. At least it's good to know I can get my mitts on some, better'n fiendin' til I fuggen snap on El'sino'or fer bein' a stuffy bitch or Hilderbrandt fer gettin' us in this whole damn mess. Gonna take this gold I spend on my pipe outta his kidneys if we ever see home again.

I suck my teeth a bit 'fore I tell'im what's fer. It ain't good to go lookin' fer the kinda work we do an' not be able to back any a that shit up with coin, promises ain't gonna get me nowhere. Talk is cheap, action's worth gold an' everythin' else is bullshit.
"Ain't got nothin' right now, son. S'why I'm lookin' fer somethin' to put food on the table," I speaks to'im with a 'lil bit of a pause, "Dough rises up an' down fer me dependin' on what pains in the ass I gotta take care'a an' I know it ain't mean jack shit but I'm good fer somethin' down the road. Just wanna keep that road open, pretty sure at some point I'm gonna have to pay fer a favor or two." I ain't like to admit I ain't got nothin' or can't do shit, it's fuggen degradin'. Ya can always fuggen do somethin' it's just a matter a right now or in a while. Right now I'm screwed harder'n a succubus but shit'll turn my way. Always does. Right now it's a matter'a if I can get this 'lil shit to gimme what I need to get.

Crashing Obstacle [Grubby] Stare10

"Name's Grubby, short fer gettin' my Grubby mitts on shit I ain't 'sposed to. Rogue by trade, an' unlike them other punkass jagoffs what think there ain't no honor in theivin' I'd like to stick to it. Been in the game my whole life an' ya can trust me when I say I've killed more men than you ever known by name but I ain't no damn assassin. I'll kill if'n I gotta or if shit turns pear shaped or I really don't like the asshole an' he gots it comin' but it's bad fer fuggen business, understand? I'm sayin' a 'lil danger ain't scare me none but killin' ain't my job, you go find some other motherfucker if you want someone ass up six feet deep."

I lay it to'im straight, peerin' into his eyes as he looks into mine. Fuggen kiss me why dontcha? Fuggen freak. But they ain't even twitch. None'a what I just said was a fuggen fairy tale, I know it, he knows it. Shit, ya can tell by just lookin' at me. Covered'n fuggen pouches, gear, got my hood an' quiet rags that don't make no noise when I move, an' I'm covered head to toe in fuggen scars. Now I tell ya, a gob like me covered in scars means he seen some mean shit. Good fighter, bad fighter, one way or another that little cock sucker survived a shitpot fulla fights in his lifetime. An' pal I seen plenty and I ain't no cheesehead teet sucker when it comes to handlin' a stabbin' iron. Just up to fuggen dick munch over there whether he thinks me good enough to get some work my way or not. I laid out what I do, I got the moxie to back it up, an' I got the will to do it. Now all I need is approval from some dumbass kid too big fer'is britches. Sonuva fuggen bitch why this shit all got float down my river?

"So what ya got fer me, Christine? Or is we just wastin' each other's time?"
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: Crashing Obstacle [Grubby]   Crashing Obstacle [Grubby] EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 8:09 pm

Crashing Obstacle [Grubby] 0QEJ5eJ

His composure faltered for a second, just a second. He had no doubt floppy cunt hadn't noticed it, he wasn't an idiot. But he wasn't expecting someone to take up his offer of work. Shit, he was planning on asking a favor from the blue haired bitch but... All this talk, and he even mentioned her. He was simply surprised.

"Yo really wanna work for me? Well, fuck. Yo talk a lotta shit jus to get all humble and shit." he'd say with a sneer, his normal composure returning just as fast as he could run. He'd stand up, cracking his knuckles before looking at the floppy cunt. Well, he supposed he wouldn't mind having another smuggler, even a thief could be handy if he ever wanted to go for the higher ups, put their smug faces into the dirt.

"Seems like we gotta deal. Don't gotta job for yo right now though. But, I'll keep in touch. Expect a business deal every now and again. If I need yo, I'll find yo ugly green cunt. As for now..." he'd look at the goblin with a smug grin, reaching into his coat before tossing a small bag near the goblin. It wasn't pity, but it was an investment.

"This is my investment is yo dirty green ass. Consider it a good will for now. Yo'll gotta work for anything else, but like I said, don't got any jobs for yo right now." was what he said before seeming to disappear from the area. He was fast, and he knew when it was time to leave. Especially now... Grubby was probably smart enough to realize taking the sack of goods meant there was no turning back in this deal. Riyo was giving him one last choice, be his bitch or starve. Like he cared what happened to him, and it wasn't like he wouldn't put an unfavorable word in for her regarding his green ass. Minimal choices then.

Riyo has left the scene...

>> Take the bag?
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Crashing Obstacle [Grubby]   Crashing Obstacle [Grubby] EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:36 pm

I got the 'lil fuckstick shook I see. Figured as much, ain't the first time anybody been scared'a me. You seen this face? I got a smile even a mother could slug. But that ain't what do it or he woulda been trippin' over his runnin' shit in the first place. I know how to handle some uppity punkass, ain't the first time I done that neither. An old rogue just means he's good at what he do an' when people find out makin' new neck holes is in yer job description an' ya got fuggen tenure they shut their fuggen mouths real quick. Gotta respect yer elders, son. They been doin' what you think yer good at fer longer than you been outta yer mama.
"I ain't wanna fuggen work for ya motherfucker but I didn't say I won't" I says, drummin' my fingers on my arm. Snatchin' shampoo an' glitter fer a shit talkin' 'lil bitch ain't my first choice of a job but when the fuck I ever get one'a them? Ya gotta do what ya gotta do an' right now I need to find a place to put my feet down if I'm gonna start makin' that long walk, gotta start somewheres even if the bottom's covered'n shit.

'Spose I can tolerate the look on the brat's face if I know he's pissin' his drawers, kid's got one'a the most punchable shit eatin' grin I ever seen though an' I met half-elves. I'm a patient ol' gob, I ain't gonna take no words from some apple-sauce gobblin' shithead what stills plays with dollies. Been disrespected harder by worse people an' it ain't even rattle me, the fuck do I care what Charlotte over there thinks'a me? I been where I been, I done what I done, ain't no one judge me but the Gods an' the law. When he throws what bag he's got at my feet I catch that sumbitch in the arch of my foot, kick that thing up an' let it land in my hand. I'm 'bout to flap my gums at'im about how there ain't no good will anywhere down in this shithole when he tells me he ain't got nothin' fer me to do.
"Goddamnit motherfucker, what about that- ...one fuggen lady... Fuggen talkin' to myself over here..." 'Fore I get the words out he's zoomed off like twice greased shit, don't know where the fuck he gone. Goddamn jagoff, I was lookin' fer work not whatever the fuck this bullshit is.

I heft the bag in my hand there. I know what that shit means. You ain't never take the biscuit when yer in the joint, I tell ya that. One thing ya know ya got yerself a 'lil somethin' to tide you buy, next yer in a pit fight or gettin' yer head bashed in. It's a fuggen promise I'll tell ya that. By acceptin' this here token a Amy's damn affections I'm promisin' a favor an' he gets to sign that deed 'fore I get to look at it. It ain't never a good idea. Thing is I done worse. Rogue what knows where the trap is can't get caught by it so the sayin' goes. So here's where I get to choosin'. Do I wanna risk my green ass fer some skirt wearin' prick? Or am I ornery enough to take what consequences come an' wipe myself down after the shit storm?

...Figure I got what it takes. It'll just be a couple'a jobs what til I can get my hands on what I gotta get. This shit ain't permanent, never has been, an' beggars can't be choosers otherwise they ain't beggin'. If'n I change my mind I'll find me a way out. I'm a patient ol' gob. I stuff the loot in my pouch an' get to walkin' with a look over my shoulder. Gotta fuggen climb down now. Fuck that rat bastard makin' an old man work his bones like this.

Action:
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: Crashing Obstacle [Grubby]   Crashing Obstacle [Grubby] EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 1:49 am

Crashing Obstacle [Grubby] Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___the_tower_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr6e4

You have formed the Street Rat Social Link.

The gears of fate are ever turning.

Let he of the Tower give you insight into the world you now inhabit.

The bag would contain little, but enough to prove that Riyo meant what he said. Grubby took the sign of good will, it meant he agreed to the hidden terms of working for Riyo. He could expect to meet the boy again even if he wished not too. Such was the agreement to the deal, work would be in his future, and the price could very well be steep.

Good Will Bag:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crashing Obstacle [Grubby]   Crashing Obstacle [Grubby] Empty

Back to top Go down

Crashing Obstacle [Grubby]
Page 1 of 1