Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brittie

Brittie

Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit]   Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 2:12 pm

There were few, very few things that could leave Brittany speechless. That, in and out of itself, is an accomplishment, considering the girl never shuts up. One of them was not the fact Frogerio ignored everything she had said in an attempt to make amends with their possible differences with interests in common. Naturally she wasn’t oblivious to it, turning her face back to him the moment she mentioned her name in an abashed “thank you”…which left the girl wondering why exactly was he thanking her for.

…once he spoke his piece, she understood, and thus quietened in a tender solitude of words turning needless words. It didn’t take her long to realize, and once she did, completely caught off guard, it felt like her heart was a timed bomb in silence, waiting for the right words to break the tension she had just built inside. After a while of exchanged speechless gazes back and forth amidst hesitation and certainty, her lips curled upwards on their own. A different way of smiling, like she wasn’t looking to him. Rather, she felt pretty much like Brit looking at him, the thirteen-years-old kid who was too scared to say her name out loud and made up the nickname “Brit” before she could be able to introduce herself as “Brittany” and own it. No matter how much she changed her exterior, deep inside there’ll always be this shaky, immutable part of herself speaking when the confident Brittany couldn’t.

What are you saying? I can’t stay here forever, this is, like…your house and stuff. You’d have to ask your mother first, but…”, the smile turned into a giggle with silly undertones of an innocent joke. “I have a feeling she wouldn’t mind at all…
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit]   Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 6:32 pm

Frog scratched his cheek, quivering in response to Brit's words. He was the surface of the water, rippling as she waltzed across the blue horizon, so softly. It was almost even like waves across the darkness beneath. He knew he did the right thing. Said the right words. There was no trace of any doubt in his heart anymore. Even with her short response, he was sure in it all. She spoke, in so little words, more than he'd heard from so many others in his life before. He felt safe. He felt true to himself as he talked to her and placed his heart in her care. Usually, he was torn between the expectations other had of him and what he wanted, but not with Brit. With her, she...she was the one he wanted. Not someone else wanted him to have. He was still crying. Each and every rub against his eyes only let even more tears flow outward.
His glasses dropped to the floor and tears trickled on them, shining in the sun coming through the window. Frog didn't care. He didn't need to care. With a determined stroke of his sleeve, he wiped the last of the tears from his eyes and looked up at Brit with both eyes wide open, his bangs slicked back by the tears.

"N-no she probably wouldn't mind. Haha...hahahahaha!" Words turned to laugh of relief. He never let his eyes sway off Brit's face. He watched her for a while. He felt content that way. Words weren't necessary if both people knew what they wanted. It felt like it was just yesterday that they met 5 years ago. And now...now they were at the pinnacle of the future. There was no mistaking it. He stepped forward over his glasses and towards Brit and took her hand. It was so gentle... "I'll show you." He said, joy apparent in his voice, as he led her over to the TV and turned it on. He flicked the PS4 on and grabbed the controls with his free hand. One controller found its way into Brit's free hand as well. Bathed in a soft blue glow of the console, Frog felt better than ever.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit]   Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 12:50 am

There was some sort of solace in the moment despite Frogerio's tears, because Brittany knew they were tears of joy. The reason was clear to her, only through exchanges of stares, nearly silent, monosyllabic stares. So… was it all? No more to say, not like they needed to. Although a part of her had the urge to demand Frogerio to be clear about it with all (capital) letters and settle their agreement on whatever is their relationship, to Brittany it was all and enough and she was sure her friend felt the same way. Still, there were hints of worry sprouting deep inside, too deep for her to be vocal about it, the same kind of motif as to why she was slightly insecure to go into Frog's house past the frontal gates. Something he wouldn't know for now; in due time, she would have to be honest about what lies within. Until that time comes, though, Brittany would enjoy what is left of this tender feeling of being there, holding Frogerio's hand, living a normal life of a normal girl.

You know, we should play a fighting game. I'll tell you, I'm the best in my neighborhood, no one can beat me in Mortal Kombat when I play Kitana, beware!”, she said, a little humorous boasting before putting the glass of juice unfinished over the work table next to Frogerio's laptop. Otherwise, she wouldn't be able to pick the second controller; and yes, the other hand was still holding Frogerio's for longer than she imagined. “Uh, Froggy…” Her eyes were a bit lost, but not her smile. It was still there, and judging from the way she glanced forward at the TV, there was definitely something in her mind. Memories from some time before…

Hm, Frog... Erm... After I move out... W-would you want to visit me sometime?...

"I live downtown in Endymion. I mean... it's not really downtown, but it's not in the suburbs either. Like, it's still the city, but a part that's not really so dense. Because we live in an apartment building, you see...

I-it's too small, I don't have my room... I don't like it there.

Small, innocent pieces of sentences that stick in her mind. “I remember when we first met, you told me you lived in an apartment and you didn't have your own room… I remember also I asked you if you would come to my new house after I moved. I know, tt's totally silly, right? I was such a kid, but it stood out to me, because I didn't have my own as well. And now you do. And… now I'm here, in your room!” Looking back, stepping in his room felt so surreal compared to before, like a dream or an adventure. “After I returned and joined school, I saw you. A lot of times, actually, at the corridors, the hallways, stairs, everywhere. I knew it was you, because you didn't change at all. And I wondered when would you notice that I was there. It's been years after all, and just a single encounter… but you did. Took you a while, but you did. What I'm trying to say is… gosh, this is so embarrassing!”, she chuckled at her own disconcertment. “What I'm trying to say is… I'm happy. To be here, with you, after so long. I know it may sound, like, stupid or childish like before, but… I really am.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit]   Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 8:22 pm

Frog hadn't realized their situation had flipped in a way since that time. Or rather, their wishes came true, but reflecting against the bond they shared like a mirror or the rippling water's surface that was Frog's heart. It drew a smile on his face listening to Brit tell this story of their past. He felt a little embarrassed that he'd not realized she'd seen him at school that many times and recognized him, when he was completely lost to her image at the time. Brit wouldn't be mad at him for that, though, he knew. "I think...Brit, I think it's okay to be happy at this moment." He said, stuttering in his words even though a beaming smile shone on his face. "It's not embarrassing at all. More like...it's natural. I think. It's natural for me and I would like to think it's natural for you too." There was no point in telling lies to Brit. This was the truth. The truth of how he felt. He sensed it, his words echoed inside of him. Her words echoed inside of him as well. He felt the impact of it all in the beating of his heart. It was a new beat. A rhythmic beat, like Brittany's dancing. He was good with rhythms...he loved rhythms. He loved this rhythm just as much.

"I'm happy we can be here. Our promise, in a way, came true. That's more than many can say about their childhood dreams." Frog continued as the PS4 booted up. He glanced to the side and smiled. "I'm bad at fighting games, haha. But I have Mortal Kombat, if only for the lethalities." As the game booted up, so did he boot up as well. He could keep standing there with her forever. This is what he'd always wanted-someone who could understand he loved them without having to utter a word about it. Everyone always wanted confirmation. They doubted themselves and the love. He didn't want that. He wanted this. This was better than any gift. "I have to admit, I don't recall all from that day. I just...I have blurry memories. Blurry memories about everything except your face. The lunch we shared. It's vibrant in my mind. It set my life in motion and is still setting it just the same. The momentum, it's hardly imaginable. I never felt like this before. It's...beautiful. It's a new feeling I want to call after you. This is what Brittany feels like to me! The one I can lean on and let lean on me. I-I'm the one sounding silly now..." He glanced down and blushed. His mouth was still curled up in a smile. An earnest smile.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit]   Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 3:16 pm

Brittany could relate. To everything, from how their encounter and the moment felt natural to the fact they had a childhood dream coming true, no matter how simple it was. Brit's was "I want a real friend" and turned out she earned more than a mere friend, like those from the cheerleader squad, the people she roleplayed with, the fellow models from the agency. To her, Frogerio was more.

I know we were going to play, but...”, she placed her controller over the table, precisely by the videogame’s side, with such unusual calm that one could wonder there’s something in her mind. And they’d be right. There was indeed something in her mind, aside from how poetic, romantic and all kinds of positive “tic”s Frogerio’s confession sounded. The same kind of worry from moments before. Yet it didn’t matter right now, in light of Frog’s sincerity. And with gentleness, her thin, long arms enveloped Frogerio’s shoulders, dragging him closer. “I dunno what will be of us from now on, or if I’ll ever get the chance again…” “Or if your mother will come soon”, she should add but that would be kinda preposterous to state. The thought around the possibility of being caught being emotional, and the embrace itself, caused her to release a muffled giggle, close to his neck. And again, to her, Frogerio was more than a friend. Maybe not just a boyfriend either, even if she felt like their bond has just reached this level. Not like they needed a label for it, and frankly, had he not return what she felt deep inside, Brittany would still be content with anything.

Can we stay like this for a while…?
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit]   Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 5:34 pm

Frog knew he'd been silly. But somehow, for some reason, his silly confession, worded in such an awkwardly honest way, reverberated with Brit. Her embrace was enough for his eyes to widen in surprise and his smile to grown as joyous as the emotions that overflowed through his very being. They didn't need to play the game. He thought they'd need to do that to fill up the time, but no. What was enough to fill his time was Brittany herself. He could stay like this. He really could. And it wouldn't be a pretend. It would be for real.

He swayed a bit to her body's beat, relaxing in a position that felt natural in their joined being. He looked at her with beaming eyes and nodded. "We can stay like this." Nothing else was necessary to be said. Nothing at all. His entire world's changed in this singular moment, turned upside down. No, it'd been upside down before now. Now...it was the right side up. Finally.
People say one never knows what one has until one loses it. But for Frog it was the opposite. He never knew what he didn't have until he'd finally gained it. Who knew the terroristry would bloom forth in such wonderful friendships and now this relationship that grew with Brit. They were more than friends. Bound by their childhood wishes and fate itself. He could rely on her. And he was going to try his best so she could rely on him as well.

He hardly noticed but his head moved forward on its own, his forehead coming into a soft contact with Brit's forehead in their embrace. He gave a short giggle and remained that way.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit]   Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 6:26 pm

As Brittany held him, her eyes trembled in the flavor of hesitation. Dangerous proximities were avoided for one reason, and there she was, surpassing the boundaries she never thought to reach in first place. Her heart raced, the beats following the rhythm of a time bomb, ticking like the tick tick tock of a stately clock. It was so easier to imagine, so hard to do. Surprising as it may sound, Frogerio seemed to be at much more ease than her. He was giggling jolly, making moves on her... as in, he glued his forehead to hers, therefore he was making a move, wasn't he? What was she to do then? Was it the time? Or wasn't it?

Her lips opened at the mention of something that would never come out to see the daylight. Instead, they - the words - died in the dryness of her throat, suffocated by a different emotion. An urge, so to speak. She could use some juice right now to placate her thirst, if only it wasn't exactly literal... She was thirsty, yes, but for something else. And said feeling would convey into an action for the first time. A teenagery experience of curiosity for a childhood dream of romance. Their heads have never been so close, and getting closer, her eyes getting closed at the same pace... Yes, it was the time. Before she knew, her lips were there, touching an equal soft surface she could identify as Frogerio's, initially shyly like a superficial caress, then more daring, till the outlines of said lip-to-lip touch developed into what it was meant to be: a kiss. The very first, as awkward as passionate, kiss.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit]   Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 8:51 pm

There was no thought in what he did as his lips drew ever closer to Brit's. There was something much deeper down within his subconciousness calling out for him to do this, and there was nothing he was willing to do to fight off the blissful urge.
Funny, as he'd always been so keen on keeping himself away from pleasures such as this. Fitting, of course, that Brit would be the one to break him out of his delusions. She was always so bright, honestly bright. It was a different bright from his own, but together it was a warm light. Together within this kiss that held all of their emotions tightly packe within a memory, within a moment, that would last forever, no matter what hardships they faced in the future and no matter what choices divided them. What they had was unique and it was infinite-it was the promise they made together which was enough to break their own promises to themselves and let all the secrets spill eternally unto one another. This strength, this purity, it was more than Frog had ever before been willing and ready to fathom.

His hands held Brit tight. His lips felt the softness...and there was nothing wrong in it. There was nothing evil in love. He was wrong. Nothing sinful in physical contact. He was oh so wrong not to open up earlier. They had this. They had their future in their hands.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit]   Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 9:56 pm

And then, there was no sound, just a vacuum bubble around Brittany's senses preventing her from wake up of the numbed sensation. It was happening. For a while, silence stood still and she was there, getting carried by emotions, recognizing the boundaries she crossed and the land ventured into. In more ways than one. This event meant something. Some things. It meant it was true from this point onwards, and there was no coming back now. And in a confusing way that only a teenager could feel, it felt scary. It felt like a lie, she knew exactly why, just as much as she knew that lies always come forth one day and once that time comes, what's next? But it also felt like peace. Like no matter what happens in the future, they'd have each other and they'd be safe. Like he'd understand her and accept her for who she was.

It all crossed Brittany's mind and weighed inside her heart, in the brief time frame of seconds before she saw herself in Frogerio's arms, the fitting of their lips now giving in to distance, only so she could form a smile from ear to ear. A smile developing into a joyful giggle of disbelief at what just happened between them, behind closed doors. “...there's no chance of, like, your mother coming in right now, is there? Did you remember to lock the door or something?
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit]   Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 8:56 pm

Frog gladly returned Brit's smile once their lips parted ways. He was feeling different than ever. Every time a mental image of what'd been incepted in his mind broke, he felt this inexhaustable vigor coursing through me. Yes, Brit was enough to literally shake the foundations of the way he saw the world. Letting this freedom go would be a sin much greater than even the primal one.
"I think she got the cue." He said with a confident chuckle, looking at Brit with wide eyes. "Besides, this is the first time I'm doing something I'm certain she'd be happy with." Cocking his head to the side, Frog couldn't keep his eyes off Brit for some strange reason. Not strange, merely new.

Unknown.

His heart beat faster the moment Brit made it clear she didn't want his mother coming home anytime soon. At that moment it clicked that the events had been set in motion, like a rolling stone, and they weren't stopping. "But just in case." Mischievously, his hand moved to grab the key from a nearby cupboard and he, while still holding Brit's hand, placed it within the keyhole, sealing the deal.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit]   Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 12:59 am

A curl of lips first; a smile showing off the teeth second; then a full uncontrollable giggle of a mischievous child excited for a successful prank. The progression denouncing Brittany's happiness. Now it was just the two of them, with no chance of interruption. Brittany kinda felt bad. As in, she’d like to say a “hello” to Frogerio’s family (sister and father) at least, like a well-behaved visit who still kept their little bit of politeness and good manners in greeting the hosts. Funnily, she thought that they would be awkward and shy after such a bold move. In reality, if anything, she felt fresh. Refreshed.

Daisy would freak out if she knew her little provocation actually came true, Brittany thought to herself still keeping her eyes on Frogerio like there was an actual magnetism his glasses kept her from noticing. Were his glasses still on the ground? She should have retrieved the pair before one of them accidentally stepped on it but… there was so much in her mind it was surprising how she didn’t forget to breath. The boy’s hand she was still holding was dragged to her chest – her heart, home of her hopes. “Hey, Frog… Do you think we will ever return the world to how it was before? Without demons, I mean… without threats… and with a world beyond Endymion? Sometimes I wonder, we’ve met a different reality, we’re from another time, but the people who were born after us… They will never get to know the freedom we had before. They only know fear… Fear of the demons, fear of the Queen… Can we put an end to this?
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit]   Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 9:39 pm

Frog's face flushed as Brit pulled his hand over to the forbidden area. Sure, it was only to move it to her heart but this was still all so unusual for him. His hand hesitated to be pulled momentarily but gave in to Brit's demand eventually as Frog himself had to come a bit closer so as to not have to hold his arm up too high to be tiring. Brit was having fun as well, obviously. He could see the way she smiled in this little cramped square he called his room. It wasn't a room a normal boy would be willing to show to a girl, with how...well, childish it was. Yet Brit didn't seem to mind. She was childish too and he couldn't ask for more.

His lips opened slightly as he listened to her question. These things must've been weighing Brit down quite a lot... And Frog could understand. These questions were natural, necessary even. If they did everything they did without thinking about these things, it would just end badly and sadly for everyone. Could they truly change the world by changing Endymion? Was there even an answer to that? It would appear they could only seek it together, best case scenario. "I don't know, Brit." He began with a shy smile. "I don't think anyone does. This world is broken. It got destroyed back then...back on that day. But see, we're here, aren't we? And so long as we're here, we can fight the Endymion. We can fight to bring an end to this era. I think that's enough, you know. So long as we can do this and think with our own heads and Personas, held up high, we can at least change the future."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit]   Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 10:09 pm

If the moment before Brittany felt insecure about their future, with Frogerio's response her smile became much larger and brighter. Brittany was always so upbeat, cheerful and positive, THE positive one, and lately her inner doubts have been consuming her. Frogerio was always the fidgeting nerd, the exact opposite in her eyes, and right now, he spoke with such confidence she couldn't help but smile and hold his hand tighter at the same time she bit her under lip. There was something about him, about the aforementioned confidence everytime he spoke about displaying this "Persona" power, being a Terrorist, facing the Queen... he was special. And not only to her, but in the purest sense of the word.

You're different... aren't you? I mean... I've noticed for a while, but the things you can do, with your persona... or your personas... Actually, wait, is the plural of persona "personas"? Is that even an english word? I dunno, I heard it that moment we awakened and it stuck in my mind but I'm not even sure it's the right word... Erm, anyway, I know you're different. I don't know why or how, but I just feel it after seeing you doing your stuff a couple times. And I also feel you're hiding something about it from me, because I can't do half the things you do, but... in the end, I believe in you. Not just for Endymion, but for us too...
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit]   Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 8:42 pm

Frog smiled several times as Brit was speaking. The way she spoke, the things that distracted her and mattered to her... Yeah, it was far different from anything he'd encountered before and much closer to how he tended to awkwardly handle things. It was some manner of popular girl awkwardness mixed with true childish innocence. Brit was irreplaceable. Still, she brought up the whole Wild Card thing. Frog was both excited to hear praise and afraid that there was going to be a sudden 'but' somewhere within her words. Yet there wasn't. She displayed trust in what he could do. So how could he let her down now? He would never want to let her down now.
"The plural is probably Personae. That doesn't sound cool though~" He suppressed the whole urge to correct Brit's misconception, rather playing it off as an awkward joke. His cheeks blushed and he grinned embarrassedly.
"B-but thanks, Brit, really. You know, I don't quite get it either... Iunno how we really got our powers but something must've went differently for me than for you guys. The other Personas I have...I think they're based on the people I know. I can't be for sure but that's the feeling I get. So there's a Persona there for you too. My strongest one..." He looked down and smiled. "I'm sorry though..I can't say much more because I don't know much more. I didn't mean to come off as secretive about it. Thank you for trusting me."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit]   Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 7:41 pm

Now that he mentioned it, she did remember this one time Frogerio explained he also had a Persona for her. During then, in the middle of a fight, she barely could pay attention to it, but now... It made sense. And the way Frogerio said it, the way he made it clear their closeness reflected into the Persona that symbolized their bond... It was all so sweet she couldn't help but wanting to squeal with joy and squeeze him to never let go, which she almost did! Almost being the keyword here because despite confessing their feelings for each other and expressing their affection in a physical way, she was still wary about do's and dont's, what boundaries to surpass. Instead, her hands were drawn to his face, only so long so he could look back at her instead of the ground. There she'd stay with a silent gaze followed by an amicable smile until she finally spoke again, this time in her typical well-humored fashion.

So when you know more...you can tell me, mmkay? I want to know. Because... well, we're in this together! Now, let's finally play, I wanna give you an ass-beating! Wanna make a bet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit]   Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next