Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links) Empty

PostSubject: Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links)   Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links) EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 6:54 pm

Susan's Contacts and Associates

Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links) Tumblr_o5k8pgSwgv1tydz8to1_500

Name of Associate

Susan R. Groves, Business Liaison

Affiliation

Self

Project Management

Class 2 of the Queen's Cadet Corps

Negative Zero: The Jester

Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links) Tarot_card_0__the_fool_by_rannsama-d4yfak5

Name of Associate

Ms. Maxwell Alexander

Affiliation

I believe Ms. Maxwell Alexander to be a demon in poor disguise, but I am unsure of her modus operandi. This will need to be covered further in later reports, I cannot yet profess to be the expert. What I can say is that she is casual enough, though frightening.

Current Level of Provided Support

Tier 1

Project Management

Our relationship began with a business transaction, albeit not one that went smoothly. I was forced to end this transaction early for personal reasons.

One: The Magician

Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links) Tarot_card_1__the_magician_by_rannsama-d4rm6ai

Name of Associate

Mr. Gabriel Gatsby

Affiliation

Mr. Gatsby and I happen to be dating and he is a kindhearted and attentive beau. I do not feel the need to describe this further to individuals it does not concern.

Tier 4

Support Services

Rank 2: Not today! | Users can protect each other from an attack, only experiencing 50% damage once per battle.

Rank 4: Team Attack | Users may now create a simultaneous attack that can be used for 1/3 of each of their SP. The damage performed counts as Tier 2 damage. They will add their stats involved with the attack together first, and then calculate that total amount with the tier +. Can only be used once per battle. You will add this attack to your Persona Compendium under your fusion attack. This can be remade each time a user gains a new Persona.

Project Management

Mr. Gatsby and I met at the Lucky Clover where he works after I spent an evening away from the office to celebrate a recent professional success. We shared drinks and exchanged phone numbers with
a promise of seeing each other in the future. He is witty and charming and very wealthy and I think I would like to begin dating him.

Mr. Gatsby engaged the first date which happened to be karaoke, of which I was hoping it was not. I was still able to engage him through the evening despite my fear and found him to be understanding of my demure predisposition and accepting of me. We agreed on another date, things are going well.

Gabriel and I spent the late afternoon enjoying wine and a painting class. I happened to learn he was quite the enterprising gentleman. It was a pleasant and enjoyable experience and I now have a beautiful painting of myself to hang in my office.

I initially went to drop lunch off at Gabriel's place of work, having prepared some things after he was complaining of illness on our last date. I ended up embarrassing myself and speaking about personal issues for the duration and I cried some but he was completely understanding. I need to be better for him.

Four: The Emperor

Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links) Tarot_card___the_emperor_by_rann_rann-d50qqyz

Name of Associate

Mr. James Mattson

Affiliation

Mr. Mattson is a kind young man that is fond of cooking. Although he happens to be incredibly casual he has an infectious positive attitude and is shown to be responsible through the care of his brother.

Tier 1

Project Management

I first met Mr. James Mattson in the flour aisle of a local ethnic supermarket in the process of looking for a specific brand of flour. Mr. Mattson showed himself to be knowledgeable on the subject, not only in baking but also Japanese. For his assistance I agreed to assist him in making dinner plans using fish which I completed successfully.
[/font]

Five: The Heirophant

Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links) Tarot_card_5__the_hierophant_by_rannsama-d4zhus5

Name of Associate

Mr. Kagemaru Takeru

Affiliation

Mr. Kagemaru Takeru is a boy I ran into in the used bookstore BookSmarts. L... Literally. I know he's a Cadet a-and a forgiving person, but not much else sadly. I hope that I did not offend him with my actions.

Tier 1

Project Management

I accidentally bumped into Mr. Kagemaru Takeru in the bookstore BookSmarts, completely on accident of course. I stayed to ensure that he did not sustain any grave injuries nor did I cause any damages, he claimed he was fine and showed no signs of trauma. We exchanged information and I went on my way. E-end of report.

Seven: The Chariot

Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links) Tarot_card_7__the_chariot_by_rann_rann-d50q6ka

Name of Associate

Ms. Maria Woodsworth

Affiliation

Ms. Maria Woodsworth serves as an effective Class Leader of Class 2 of the Cadet Corps, showing acumen in both leadership ability and combat. I believe her to be a model Cadet and one others should model their behavior after.

Tier 2

Rank 2: Not today! | Users can protect each other from an attack, only experiencing 50% damage once per battle.

Project Management

I was initially put in charge of a charity event at Sunlake Palms Church. Ms. Maria Woodsworth acted as my business contact for the duration of the event.

Ms. Woodsworth and I engaged in firearms training within Seven Stars Academy after hours. She acted as an adequate instructor and I did show marked improvment of firearms knowledge and handling.

Thirteen: The Death

Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links) Tarot_card_13__the_death_by_rannsama-d4yy8t9

Name of Associate

Mr. Cecil Erinforth

Affiliation

Mr. Cecil Erinforth is a young man but shows great potential in his familiarization with technology, especially music. Although he seems to go too deep into the weeds I believe his knowledge of these subjects are vast and he could make great strides in certain fields if he chose to. Though showing knowledge far above average in his preferred subjects he can be difficult to work with.

Tier 2

Support Services

Project Management

I had been tasked with visiting SoundWave in order to record sales trends from this month for a quarterly report where I met Mr. Erinforth. Mr. Erinforth seemed to be the target demographic for certain Salem Ltd. technologies so I underwent trial and asked him to assist me in picking out a product. He helped dutifully and showed advanced knowledge in the subject matter. I intend to contact him in the future to offer him a position.

I contacted Mr.
Erinforth as previously promised in order to discuss future employment opportunities. The phone con was... rocky, to say the least. I may have misjudged Mr. Erinforth's character, though he did agree to meet in the future in person for further discussion. I will make a final decision then.

Twenty: The Judgement

Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links) Tarot_card_20__the_judgment_by_rann_rann-d50mqcc

Name of Business

The Soldiers of Order

Affiliation

Well organized but too segregated in approach. We work well as a team but there is little to no camaraderie which can cause issues at times. There is also an esteem issue within the Cadets as well as isolated behavioral problems. It is my goal to succeed well enough and to prove myself competent to lead and bring Class Zero together under one vision, pointed and sharp like a spear.

Current Tier of Enterprise

Tier 1

Project Management

This mission involved the appearance of a terrorist cell known as Infinite Jest. Through this encounter I struggled and I bear the wounds to show it but in the end we emerged victorious. I will not speak more of this encounter.

Last edited by ViniVidiVicci on Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:01 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links)   Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links) EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 8:34 pm

Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links)   Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links) EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 10:51 pm

Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links)   Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links) EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 10:24 pm

Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links)   Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links) EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 11:02 pm

Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links)   Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links) EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 6:01 pm

Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links)   Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 8:34 pm

Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links)   Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links) EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 3:36 pm

Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links)   Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 8:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links)   Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links) Empty

Back to top Go down

Susan Groves's Rolodex (Social Links)
Page 1 of 1