Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Events Calendar
Today at 1:58 am by Godai

» Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)
Yesterday at 11:59 pm by Ethral

» Joseph's Persona Compendium
Yesterday at 11:50 pm by Joseph

» Patrolling 2: The Electric Boogaloo (Jackie/Haru/Takeru)
Yesterday at 11:46 pm by Godai

» Randomizer Number Board and Quick Access Board
Yesterday at 11:45 pm by Godai

» Science Rests For No One (NPC Thread For Onyx)
Yesterday at 10:15 pm by "Gear"

» Mission: What Lies Underneath.
Yesterday at 8:04 pm by Deshi

» Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1
Yesterday at 5:06 pm by Moonie

» The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]
Yesterday at 4:24 pm by Gabe

Current Events
Updated: 8/18/2017

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, is underway! We also have our sideplot taking place called Junction! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our sideplot, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Junction plot is CWIS and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Godai and Grantus.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 
 

 Impermanence Expedition: (Elpis):

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Telos

avatar

Posts : 1264
Join date : 2016-05-26
Age : 16
Location : Somewhere in time and space

PostSubject: Impermanence Expedition: (Elpis):   Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:33 pm

Elpis touched down on a new world, having signed on for it.
He even had a gun now to defend himself with, should the need call for it.
He checked it out. The gauntlet fitted nicely where the old one had been, as amongst the equipment Elpis salvaged for this body, the gun had been sadly rendered defunct.
Until now, that is.

Thus, the explorer set out to explore.
Make it quick, he knew. That was what he had been told.
Of course, he could always claim he got lost if he took to long...
Ah well.
"Let's begin, shall we?" he muttered to no one in particular.

___________________________________

Information:
Chars: Takeru, Elpis and Shinji

SL's: Takeru, Elpis, and Shinji

Compendiums: Takeru, Elpis, and Shinji

Telos's Soundtrack:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CWIS

avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2017-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Impermanence Expedition: (Elpis):   Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:37 am

"Remember! You're exploring, not hunting... We'll open Permanence up for exploration once we're sure it's safe. Good Luck out there... You... ARE a Seeker right? Ah to hell with it, you'll be fine. If you meet up with the main party don't travel with em, we're trying to cover ground here." The officer who dropped Eplis off on the surface took no time for pleasantries before speeding off back into Junction, taking the transport with him


Elpis would be faced with an entrance to the woods to his east, Junction to his west. A field to his south and an overcast path to his north. Where will he go?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telos

avatar

Posts : 1264
Join date : 2016-05-26
Age : 16
Location : Somewhere in time and space

PostSubject: Re: Impermanence Expedition: (Elpis):   Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:11 pm

He nodded.
Not that he needed company. Worst came to worst, he'd have to pick up a new body on this world, probably.
To him, death was something that only took up a faint amount of possibility in his mind.
He arrived at a crossroads, though.
Which way to go?
Obviously not west, that lead back to Junction, which he wouldn't go back to just yet.
The woods east looked interesting, but he could get lost in there, which would not be good depending on how large it was.
The north was an overcast path that might be okay, but taking chances with visibility on an unknown world was not a good idea.

So to the south it was, he decided, making his way that way.
Action: :
 

___________________________________

Information:
Chars: Takeru, Elpis and Shinji

SL's: Takeru, Elpis, and Shinji

Compendiums: Takeru, Elpis, and Shinji

Telos's Soundtrack:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CWIS

avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2017-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Impermanence Expedition: (Elpis):   Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:13 pm



The rolling field that Elpis would find himself in would, for all intents and purposes, be devoid of all life save for himself and the grass underfoot. The further he went from Junction the denser the grass would become.

Should he continue walking long enough, he would come to see in the distance a small amount o smoke rising from a grouping of trees. Alternatively, the faintest sound of what could be singing would be audible from far over the horizon. And there was of course the chance to enter the wood or double back to where he began.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telos

avatar

Posts : 1264
Join date : 2016-05-26
Age : 16
Location : Somewhere in time and space

PostSubject: Re: Impermanence Expedition: (Elpis):   Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:15 pm

As he walked, he found himself thinking of how often he had seen landscapes like this in his many travels.
The feel of the ground underneath him, and all of that, sensations he had experienced many times before.
As he walked, he began to see smoke rising from a group of trees, indicating that at the very least, there was a fire.
Although, if he began to really listen carefully, over the horizon, he could hear... singing?

He tried to listen to what it was, and was indeed interested by it.
Singing meant there was definitely some kind of life. But then, the same could be said of the smoke.
He thought carefully over which one had the higher chance of leading him to intelligent life.
He chose the singing.

Action::
 

___________________________________

Information:
Chars: Takeru, Elpis and Shinji

SL's: Takeru, Elpis, and Shinji

Compendiums: Takeru, Elpis, and Shinji

Telos's Soundtrack:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CWIS

avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2017-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Impermanence Expedition: (Elpis):   Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:10 pm


as Elpis approached the singing a distinct object could be seen in the distance. It's height towered over the rest of the trees in the area and was visible from miles around. The Tall Maypole grew larger as Elpis approached, as did the music grow louder.

When he came uppon the source of the signing, he would find a group around five to seven bipedal humans ranging from seven to ten feet in height dancing around the maypole. They had yet to notice him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telos

avatar

Posts : 1264
Join date : 2016-05-26
Age : 16
Location : Somewhere in time and space

PostSubject: Re: Impermanence Expedition: (Elpis):   Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:06 pm

His eyes beneath the mask widened.
Intriguing.
He had heard of a similar ceremony during his stay on Junction, but this was the first time he had seen such a thing in action.
As for the maypole, well... that would be interesting.
There were also humans, about 7 to ten feet tall. He was intrigued, so much so, that he decided to say something.

"Excuse me. What song are you singing?" he asked them.

___________________________________

Information:
Chars: Takeru, Elpis and Shinji

SL's: Takeru, Elpis, and Shinji

Compendiums: Takeru, Elpis, and Shinji

Telos's Soundtrack:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CWIS

avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2017-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Impermanence Expedition: (Elpis):   Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:59 pm

The group would stop singing the moment Elpis spoke and regard him for a moment before a young man among them screamed loudly and began to back away quickly "C-C-Cog! Run!". It did not take long for the group of singers to heed the young man's called. Quickly they would disperse into the wood, their song and dance long forgotten as mothers scooped their children in their arms and took to the safety of the tree line.

In mere moments they would be gone and Elpis would be left alone in their makeshift camp. Around him would be the remains of the previous nights tents and fires.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telos

avatar

Posts : 1264
Join date : 2016-05-26
Age : 16
Location : Somewhere in time and space

PostSubject: Re: Impermanence Expedition: (Elpis):   Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:21 pm

Cog?
What did that mean...?
"Wait, I... I do not mean... Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong!" he yelled, before feeling intensely stupid that they had all left.
He sighed.
Why were they afraid? Had they somehow sensed what he was?
No... impossible.
He had taken every measure to hide it.

He sighed once more before he decided to start examining the makeshift camp. Pursuing the natives into an area they knew well was a bad idea. If they genuinely thought he was hostile, doing so would be definitely inviting a death sentence.
He was in no rush to die, after all.
Perhaps he could find some clues about what was going on here.
He had been an archeologist at some point in his very long life, after all.
He might need a refresher, but how hard could it be?

Action::
 

___________________________________

Information:
Chars: Takeru, Elpis and Shinji

SL's: Takeru, Elpis, and Shinji

Compendiums: Takeru, Elpis, and Shinji

Telos's Soundtrack:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CWIS

avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2017-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Impermanence Expedition: (Elpis):   Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:27 am

Little remains of the campsite save for the embers and discarded cooking utensils from the previous night. The utensils themselves seem to be made from a material not to unlike crude iron, and resemble basic pots and spoons. The charred remains of what could have been camp fires dot the camp. At least five.

The tents, while simple, are far more refined then the cook wear. Should Eplis have a strength related to materials or fabrics, he would know instantly what this tent was constructed from. Regardless the fabric itself is of a yellow color and smooth to the touch, with a good amount of give when pressed. Inside the tents would be simple bed rolls and wooden instruments resembling drums and simple stringed instruments.

Inside, the largest of the tents is a simple chest made of wood, it is locked with a crude iron lock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telos

avatar

Posts : 1264
Join date : 2016-05-26
Age : 16
Location : Somewhere in time and space

PostSubject: Re: Impermanence Expedition: (Elpis):   Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:13 pm

He inspected the place. It appeared this civilization was in the early ages, still only beginning to use iron in their constructions.
The tent fabrics were smooth to the touch, and indeed, appeared to match the level of civilization present here.
The drums and instruments were also worth nothing.
As for the largest one, he saw the chest made of wood. The iron lock would be a problem, yes, but...
It was still worth a shot, he decided, to try and at least open it.
If not, he could try bursting through the wooden part to get at what was inside.
But he didn't want to risk damaging the contents potentially of what was inside.

Action::
 

___________________________________

Information:
Chars: Takeru, Elpis and Shinji

SL's: Takeru, Elpis, and Shinji

Compendiums: Takeru, Elpis, and Shinji

Telos's Soundtrack:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CWIS

avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2017-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Impermanence Expedition: (Elpis):   Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:50 pm

Please make a roll of 3 successes out of 10, for every relevant strength please add 2 to the roll, please contact the DM to confirm relevant strengths.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telos

avatar

Posts : 1264
Join date : 2016-05-26
Age : 16
Location : Somewhere in time and space

PostSubject: Re: Impermanence Expedition: (Elpis):   Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:02 pm

Action::
 

___________________________________

Information:
Chars: Takeru, Elpis and Shinji

SL's: Takeru, Elpis, and Shinji

Compendiums: Takeru, Elpis, and Shinji

Telos's Soundtrack:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telos

avatar

Posts : 1264
Join date : 2016-05-26
Age : 16
Location : Somewhere in time and space

PostSubject: Re: Impermanence Expedition: (Elpis):   Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:17 pm

REDO::
 

___________________________________

Information:
Chars: Takeru, Elpis and Shinji

SL's: Takeru, Elpis, and Shinji

Compendiums: Takeru, Elpis, and Shinji

Telos's Soundtrack:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CWIS

avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2017-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Impermanence Expedition: (Elpis):   Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:36 pm

Despite any attempts to jimmy or pick the lock, it remains stead fast. You will need to find another way to open the chest if you want what is inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Impermanence Expedition: (Elpis):   

Back to top Go down
 
Impermanence Expedition: (Elpis):
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Expedition Impossible
» Hidden Expedition 7: The Crown of Solomon
» Hidden Expedition 6: Smithsonian Hope Diamond
» Mystery Expedition: Prisoners of Ice
» Expedition 1.06 By Acrobat+ jump extreme v3 by Vrael

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: The Other Worlds :: Junction :: The Outside :: Permanence-
Jump to: