Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Laughing_Rogue

Laughing_Rogue

Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening] Empty
PostSubject: Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening]   Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening] EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 11:43 pm

Joyfully, Archibald of the Durand family, performed with his acoustic guitar on the streets. His cap placed on the ground before him so any passerby could leave some change for the Laughing Rogue. Did he need to do that? Not really, his grandpa could provide enough to get by the month but he wanted to buy new tools for his shows so he'd do just about anything to get it.

As for the songs he played, they ranged to modern tunes to ballads of the medieval courts that had been passed down each generation. The entertainer managed to grab so eyes and ears but none would stay longer than a song or two before throwing their pocket change in and leaving to whatever worldly task they had to perform after that.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening]   Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening] EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 11:13 pm

Walking around the streets of Susie Q, the lovable Gabriel Gatsby can be seen making his daily rounds. "I wonder if i should do a little bit of a performance today?" Gabe thought this to himself as he scoped the place out. As usual, there seemed to be quite a bit of talent here, ad a little bit of peddlers there. However, there was a sound that Gabe caught on to, a beautiful melody that made Gabe think about the past a bit. Before he knew it, Gabe already started to move forward, shifting his body towards the source of the music being played. As he noticed the guitar player and figured that he looked familiar, Gabe tossed a coin in his direction. "Bravo! Look's like you aren't a Suzie Q squatter afterall. You know? The people who don't actually have talent but sit around and act like they do more than anyone else?" Of course, Gabe would say this in a joking manner. "You composed that melody?"
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Rogue

Laughing_Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening]   Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening] EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 12:00 am

The artist looked up to take a good look at his most recent patron. To his surprise it was a familiar face. Gabriel, a rather cryptic man he met not long ago. Interesting fellow, really, it was a pleasant surprise to see him again, most people in this city are just boring and have no sense of fun.

"Ah, if it isn't the herald of the Lord again." Archibald replied in a teasing one before putting his guitar aside to talk to the man. "What can i say? I just can't sit around doing nothing, i must live the art and the outside world." He paused for a brief moment, taking some time to breath. "Not really, just songs i like or that my family taught me, not much of a song composer myself really. Taking care of your 'business' again or just out here for fun?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening]   Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening] EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 1:57 pm

"Yes, I have come to grace you with my presence, filthy catholic. But of course, all tasteless jokes aside, I do admire your sense of commitment to the arts. To be engrossed in a both a hobby and a career so much that you decide to live it. You desire to live the artist motif, it's admirable and impressive, i had to give you a tip. " Nodding his head, Gabe would give somewhat of a seldom smile when Archibald talked about his family. " So, this is basically you paying homage to tradition. And once your sons and daughters are born, you'll teach them these songs as well..no?" Taking a squat a few inches away from the man, Gabe would shrug. "These days, business and pleasure have such a thin line.... much like your approach to art... it's almost as if your hobby and job become the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Rogue

Laughing_Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening]   Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening] EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 10:12 pm

"Pretentious talk aside, it's legit nice to hear my work is appreciated." He gave the man a grin before picking up his hat from the ground, collecting the coins and putting it back on his head. "I suppose... First i gotta find a fine lady for myself before i can start thinking about children. Tough..." He paused to let out a displeased groan. "...Raising children sounds like a nightmare, weird coming from someone who deals with entertainment, but eh what you gonna do. Little buggers are damn annoying."

"Is that so? Say, if the lines between pleasure and business and pleasure are as thin as you claim... How about we go grab a drink?I'm done here now."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening]   Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening] EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 6:53 pm

I''m quite fond of children. It's at a time where it's ok to believe that the world is your oyster, with things to achieve being within arms reach, nothing is impossible and all that good stuff. Sometimes the realistic perspective is tiresome and depressing, people forget to dream of what we used to desire, or want to achieve during our adolescence. " Getting up, Gabe pointed over yonder. "Well, I think there is a bar over there, we could grab a quick pint if you want. Though, you can get a club soda if you aren't old enough to drink, no pressure
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Rogue

Laughing_Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening]   Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening] EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 7:07 pm

"Never would have taken you as the 'father' type." Archibald followed his sentence with a light shrug. Personally it's not that he did not knew how to deal with children, because he did but that did not mean he wanted the little devils around him."I think we romantize childhood too much, but let's not go there..." He was not in the mood to debate society's view on children and that shit, too bothersome.

"I'm old enough to drink, worry not." The performer would let Gabriel lead the way, in silence. Unless Gabriel wanted to start a new conversation that is.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening]   Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening] EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 9:47 pm

"Alright then..." Gabe would say as he walked and led the way towards the bar. Opening the door, a small jingle would ring through the area as they would see a burly middle-aged man cleaning out a few glassess.

Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening] Indoor+Anime+Landscape+50

"How are you doing old timer?
" The burly man would grunt in approval as he stopped what he was doing and adjusted himself. "Mister Gatsby, it's been a while. What will you be having?"
Gabe would take a seat and over Archibald a chair next to him. "Archie, over here. " Of course, Gabe's bad habits of nicknaming people kicked in, but he hoped that it wouldn't bother him. " A Guinness for me, and i'll pay for whatever he's having. " Gabe would say this as he looked at his new companion. "I'll handle the first round, common courtesy. "
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Rogue

Laughing_Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening]   Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening] EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 5:03 pm

He was taken to a pretty comfy and old school looking bar by Gabe, there wasn't much that made it stand out from other bars Archibald had visited. Not that he cared, it was good enough for him as long as they had good drinks. Archibald's head would tilt to the side slightly once the man had mentioned paying the drinks for him.

"You sure about tha-- Ah, fuck it. I'll take it. A Mug of mead for me, please." The performer sat down nearby Gabe while the two awaited for a drink. "Thanks for the courtesy, i'll remember that. Though... any reason for that?"

Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening]   Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening] EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 5:25 pm

"any reason for what?" Gabe would re-ask the same question in a confused tone as the drinks were brought to the table. " No necessary reason that can come to mind, I just figured that it would be nice to buy you a drink. That's all. Why? Is it awkward or something? " Gabe would hope not, the common courtesy of going out of your way to do things can always go a long way when it comes to establishing new relationships and the like. "I guess you could call it a form of payment for your time, if anything at all? Like for instance, why music? I'm sure there were other things that interested you while growing up, no?
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Rogue

Laughing_Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening]   Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening] EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 11:38 pm

"Just didn't expect a good deed. I sure appreciate it but it makes me feel like i owe ya, y'know? To hell with that though." The man replied as he finger lightly tapped on the counter, slightly unquiet about other things on his mind. His granpa mostly. He was there to relax, maybe should purge such thoughts from his mind, at least for now. " 'suppose you could say i'm a performer, it runs in my blood. I grew surrounded by music and art, only natural i'd pick something up. I can do a few tricks if you are interested." He smirked lightly, his gaze was set on Gabriel while he expected for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening]   Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening] EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 8:29 am

"Tricks huh?"

Gabe sat back a little bit in order to straighten up his back. He would have hoped that he didn't feel pressured into showing Gabe anything.

"Sure, what's the trick?"
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Rogue

Laughing_Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening]   Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening] EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 9:24 pm

"Alright Gabriel, pull my finger." He held out his hand with one finger pointed at Gabriel and the others closed,  his expression had shifted. Instead of his laid back grin, he was serious and there was a hint of expectancy. It was the oldest prank but it was something to distract the man and get closer. "Really, do it."

His intention was to reach for Gabriel's wallet so he could leave a Jester card there, it would be funny. Or at least show off his sleight of hand skills to the man, it's not like Archibald had any tools to do something different.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening]   Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening] EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 10:30 am

"Really now? Hahah, alright i'll entertain this one. " Pulling his finger, Gabe was expecting the man to fart or something along the lines. However, when he pulled the finger, nothing happened. "Oh, must have been something other than I thought. What was the trick, the fact that your limbs were flexible or something along the lines? "

Gabe was a bit puzzled because he didn't catch on just yet.
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Rogue

Laughing_Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening]   Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening] EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 10:16 pm

While focused on his right hand, Archibald would carefully and dexterously place a jester card in one of Gabe's pocket, preferably the one where his wallet was. Sooner or later he'd notice the card and remember this.

"Aww man, i thought i had something coming. I guess i'll leave you on hanging on that trick, maybe next time i'll have a deck around to do something." He laughed while shrugging lightly. "Guess i ended up wasting your time, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening]   Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening] Empty

Back to top Go down

Dastardly Demonstration PT.2[Gabe::Evening]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next