Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop)

Go down 
+3
ViniVidiVicci
Retuo
"Gear"
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonie

Moonie

Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop)   Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 2:46 pm

"Hello again, Gear. A friend of mine told me these could be turned into Nodes if handled by the right person. Mind taking a look?"

Asking about the following Materials:
-Thick Carapace | A thick shell taken from an Avatar; can be converted into a Node.
-Gaia Fragmnent | A fragment of Gaia's petrified corpse; can be converted into a Node.
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop) - Page 2 510-65

PostSubject: Re: Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop)   Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 4:19 pm

”Man, I was not expecting this job to give me this much work to do, shits tiring you know? Got other shit to do with my time, urgh. Whatever. Here.”

Azul's Transaction Approved.

"As for you two..."

Gear would eye the random collection of shit she was handed with mild amusion, the fuck did they think she was meant to do with this shit? She never told no body she was about making custom shit... Then again, maybe something interesting could happen? Honestly, it was more for her own curiosity than the fact they wanted stuff done that she decided to take what she was handed out back and began tinkering with it all. Returning quite some time later with a list of shit written down.

"'Ere's what I can do for ya. Like it or leave it."

Craftable Stuff for Grub n Lucian:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop)   Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 5:17 pm

"That's some fancy fuggen shit ya can make there! Makin' me drool all over yer counter y'are! Aright, aright, so here's what I'll be gettin' from ya... Got ourselves a deal do we?"

Character Name: Grubby
Items being purchased: Node Removal Service to remove Agility Node (250 VC) + Skill Up Node (600 VC) + Drain Node 1 (3,500 VC) + Nimble Strike Node 1 (1,000 VC) + 10% Upcharge
Total Cost: 5,885 VC, Skill Up Node (provided for upgrade), Sky Antenna, Breeze Forelimb

Weakness:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop)   Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 8:42 pm

"Hmmm... alright, then I'll be buying and attaching these:"

Character Name: Lucian Clarke
Items being purchased: Gaia's Love Node*, Agility Up Node
Total Cost: 3350 VC
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

PostSubject: Re: Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop)   Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 9:35 pm

Taking the ingredients, Gear would forge, tinker with and meld the strange nodes to the pairs weaponry.

”Well, here's your gear. Tss. Hoping to hear this shit actually works for you. Hell if I know if it will or not.”

Grubby and Lucian's Transaction Approved.
Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop)   Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 6:19 am

"Someone threw this through my window, you know what it is?

Showing Gear SANIC's Lament.

SANIC's lament: As if one thousand sonic OC's cried out in pain... but then were suddenly silenced... Can be Used in Node Upgrades.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop)   Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 11:38 am

This is where Lucian would come in and say some witty one-liner loosely related to the April Fool's event, but it's 9 in the fucking morning and I haven't taken my depresso expresso pills yet so just imagine im being a good RPer here and assume Lucian came in and gave gear a literal piece of candy for her to put through the node upgrade service.

Showing gear One Piece of candy

One Piece of candy | If you hold it in your mouth juuuuuust right, this lollipop looks just like a cigarette. Can be used in Node Upgrades.
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

PostSubject: Re: Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop)   Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 2:19 pm

"What in the ever loving fuck is this shit? You know I'm here trying to make highly technological equipment right? You can't just appear here with any old piece of trash you found, I'm not some kind of all knowing psychic. How the fuck am I meant to know what that is? AND THAT'S JUST SOME CANDY! Fuck me I am not paid enough for this job."

After some time and various background swearing, Gear in an agitated state would come back. Seemingly more annoyed that she did find some use for them than if this was just a waste of time.

Craftables:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop)   Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 7:25 pm

"Alrighty, I'm fuggen back. Ya did some good work the first go-round, figure I could offer ya a 'lil somethin' more. What can ya do with this stuff here?"

Crafting Items:

"I'm also wantin' to see what ya can do with the shit you got lyin' around. Figure it'd be worth my gold there."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop)   Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 8:16 pm

"Hello again...just need a little something.

Character Name:
Irvine Vivas
Items Being Purchased: Repair Node*
Total Vc Amount Used: 1200 VC
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

PostSubject: Re: Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop)   Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 9:47 pm

Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop) - Page 2 1pdeZV8

Gear just stares through narrowed eyes at Irvine.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop)   Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 10:04 pm

Gear receives a flat look in return. "...you know, if you're going to be pissed at me, I'd at least like to know what I did."
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

PostSubject: Re: Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop)   Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 11:44 pm

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t6979-back-ally-hold-up-irvine#78262

Upon closer inspection... Irvine would notice something a little odd as he inspected his new node.

Node:

Irvine's Transaction Approved.
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

PostSubject: Re: Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop)   Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 12:09 am

"Eh? Oh, welp. Sorry bog roll, didn't notice you when you first came in. Nor do I know why people keep asking me to stick random shit to nodes..."

Gear would sigh and take the stuff out back, she wasn't going to bother arguing about it this time. She'd already had to have some intervention with her last order. Which technically should of came after this, but who's keeping track anyway?

"Tss, not everything magics itself together you know. But I guess this is what I can do for you Shagreen.

Craftables:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop)   Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 1:46 am

"Hrrrrm, that looks like a good'un right there. Wouldn't keep bringin'em to ya if ya couldn't make shit out of'em. Gimme that there better Drain Node, this one does the trick real good."

Character Name: Grubby
Items being purchased: Node Removal Service to remove Drain Node 1 (250 VC) + Drain Node 2 (1500 VC) + 10% Upcharge (175)
Total Cost: 1,925 VC, Drain Node 1 (provided for upgrade), Star-Shaped Temporary Tattoo

Weakness:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop)   Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back Alley Nodes (Junction Node Shop)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next