Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1

Go down 
+4
Sheepzami Sheephara
Moonie
Ankhzul
CWIS
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1   Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 10:19 pm

Azul was absolutely quiet during the entire trip to the village. Hell, he didn't really do much other than walk, occasionally rubbing one of his arms, as if expecting something to happen. Unfortunately, his arm was in no-way adapted to leave Junction. Besides the new option related to the giant ghost beetle living in his head, everything else had gone blank. If it wasn't already there, it wasn't going to show up...he was going to be SO behind after the mission.

When the group finally reached the village, Azul simply followed orders, walking forwards a bit, before stopping. "...for what it's worth...I think we should be cautious." Walking into an alien place with no idea of what might be going on, guns blazing, would be a terrible idea, as far as he was concerned. Still, he was just a teenager, claimed no leadership, and really didn't care WHAT they decided to do in the end. He went right back to being quiet after that, absentmindedly toying with his arm's holographic display. While he had time, he could at least clear out old Emails.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1   Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 4:01 pm

Lucian stopped for a second to contemplate his options. It seemed as if once again he was a leader to some degree, which he was completely fine with, though it did raise a few questions about himself and general charisma, considering in the eyes of nearly all present in the mission he was another nobody. “The north settlement is an industrialized city, and the one on the south is a rural community, which means…” He could send Cassiel to the North – his empathy and foresight would be an immense help in regards to keeping dangers away – but he worried the mass presence of people and supposed danger would overload his senses like they did the other day. Besides, James was both a skilled diplomat and skilled warrior, so potential danger wasn’t that big of a worry. On the other hand, if he sent Lilly to the north and kept Cassiel for his own team, not only would the north team have a seeker whose Persona specializes in safekeeping, but Cassiel would be able to put his empathy to use on a much simpler, smaller, more targeted crowd. “Lilly, go with James and keep the North team safe if things go awry. Cassiel, you’re with me.” And with that, if there were no objections, Lucian would with his teammates.

As the south team proceeded through the road, Lucian wouldn’t be able to contain his curiosity. “So, Azul…” The president began, eager to make a little small talk. “What kind of powers does your Persona have? In case of the worst, it’d be better if we knew what we’re all capable of, don’t you think?” It wasn’t a lie, but his real intentions were more akin to simple curiosity than a tactical precaution.

Soon catching up with the rest of the south team, Lucian confidently stepped up the present soldier, ready and eager to get the ball rolling. “Introductions? Okay…” It was a little bit awkward to introduce oneself to a group of soldiers like they would to a newfound acquaintance, but orders were orders. “I’m Lucian, Lucian Clarke. I’m a human from Scarred Earth and a Seeker, but hopefully the only power I’ll put to use today is the power of words.” Keeping it short and sweet was probably the best idea.

So, they really were carrying the role of first contact. Oddly appropriate, yet also oddly ironic. “You can keep your men at ease, Sir, I happen to be a certified expert in diplomacy. If they’re civilized enough to build settlements, surely they can listen to reason.” Was the last thing Lucian commented on before the troops went their way, leaving him and his three companions to do their job. “Now then, shall we?” Lucian prompted as he led the way to the small settlement. A single experienced diplomat, one young adult empath and two children… what a first contact team.

As the four humanoids entered the very outskirts of the village, Lucian stopped again to consider his options. “Hmmm…” He pondered as he rubbed his chin. “Caution is good, but it'll only take us so far. A village like this must have some sort of leader or administrator. If I had to guess, they probably have a religious authority of some sort living with them.” That is, if they even had the concept of religion in this universe. “We should find their leader as soon as possible and request to sit down and properly talk. F’xiong said we shouldn’t stand out, so it’d probably be best to simply enter the village as any other and wait for their reaction. We can ask around for their leader once we stumble upon a big enough group of inhabitants; that is, if the leader’s place of residence doesn’t become obvious enough at plain sight.” Lucian waited a couple more seconds for any objections before properly setting foot in the village, his heart beating a tad faster than he’d honestly like to admit.
Back to top Go down
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1   Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 11:54 pm

Alice had no reason to object to the way they were divvied up, so she wouldn't interject at all and would instead just nod her head. Assuming that they were fine with it themselves, she'd wave their way before splitting up and wish them the best. "Good luck you two. We'll see you soon." She felt like she should say something more, but nothing particularly came to mind, so she'd instead slowly withdraw and semi-awkwardly make her way over to the rest of the southern team alongside Lucian and Cassiel. Remaining silent, she'd listen to her father's inquiries about the nature of the blonde boy's powers and keep her mental notes at the ready. If Azul chose to reveal anything then she'd make sure to jot it down for now.. though hopefully, that data wouldn't be necessary for the mission. "...Yeah. It'll be fine, I'm sure."

As seemed to be the trend for the mission so far though, when they arrived they did so to the glares and murmuring of a dozen skeptical soldiers. Seriously, what had they done to warrant this distrust...? She could understand caution but it was unnerving to have a bunch of armed men and women staring at them like they were a bunch of dangerous crocodiles, or killer alien birds, or literal devils. While from a rational perspective she was sure they wouldn't make any rash movements, the discomfort of the situation would keep her on edge and ready to call upon Nona at a moment's notice. They were just doing their jobs, sure, but she and her fellow Seekers could toss out that excuse out as well.

Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 2 Image
"I'm Alice Clarke. As you can guess, I'm Lucian's daughter. It'll be a pleasure to work with you all."

Hiding her inner worries and true feelings behind a coy smile, she'd say nothing more and retreat as soon as possible. She was already a naturally shy person, so she wasn't too fond of the idea of saying anything more than needed to be said in this situation. There was no need to bore a bunch of innocent troopers to death with a monologue about how her life for the past few years prior to entering Junction was sitting around the White House eating ramen. No: the sooner they got started with their mission, the better. So when they'd depart her mood would pick up slightly (though most likely not to the extent that it'd prove noticeable).

Once they arrived at the outskirts of the village, she'd listen intently to Lucian's plan, which she had no particular qualms with. It sounded like a reasonable approach to her for the most part. When he made the remark about blending in though, her eyes would drift down to her clothes and then back up to the ostensibly rustic village up ahead. She adjusted her scarf slightly to hide the wryly amused curl of her lips as she averted her gaze to the right and murmured almost silently to herself, "F'xiong sounds like he's full of shit." Whatever the case, she was at least sure that they wouldn't look too out of place. If the information that had been relayed to her and the other Seekers was true then seeing three humanoids approach would probably be far easier for them to deal with at first than watching a smiling blob wander over to them waving its tentacles casually without explanation.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1   Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 12:18 pm

So he'd stay with the main group and Millward, Jake, and Jill would go off with the walking corpse that literally screamed 'I'm an enemy of your people!' Phew, one of these groups was going to have an obviously easier time than the other... Well, with that out of the way, he'd move into step behind the others, taking out his phone to have Raziel at the ready. The digital pet app would open up to the sprite version of the blue haired boy drinking tea on top of his signature pile of pillows. Such a strange angel...

"Your name's Blue then? Alright! I'm Cassiel Pendragon of the fortune telling Pendragon family. I know, famous people right? I'm a Virtue so if you have any questions about your future, don't hesitate to ask!" Cassiel would chime in his introduction to Azul after Ally and Lucy. Names weren't his strong soot, if it wasn't obvious.

"Hey hey, Lucy! What made you pick me to be on your team? I don't really get it, honestly..." he'd ask with a small tilt of curiosity to his head. He had a few guesses, but if it was because of his fortune telling skills they'd have to stop for a moment. Really, unless he focused he could only see vague senses of doom or fortune. Made things a little difficult, you know?

Regardless, he'd fall silent after a moment, looking around to take in his surroundings. To be frank, this was his first time off of Junction. He had been born and raised there but never took a foot off of the giant tower of multiple worlds. He'd smell the air, savoring the difference it had to Junction. Junction was so mechanical and busy... It always smelt like a bit of metal even in the bio domes.

"Wait, blend in? Um, sir whatever your name is, you're literally a walking pile of smoke. I mean, what if these people aren't walking piles of smoke? Or what if walking pile of smokes are, like, their natural predators! I mean, same goes to the rest of us! I have pitch black veins and eyes, ya know. I could be a demon in their eyes." Cassiel would remark with a genuine look of confusion on his face. Wasn't this guy supposed to be smart? I mean, couldn't they just use their brains a little here? Oh well, he doubted anyone would really listen to him especially the walking pile of hot air.
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1   Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 12:50 pm

Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 2 A_small_village_on_the_banks_of_Neelam_River_in_Grace_%28AKA_as_Grase%29_valley%2C

As the group entered the village and saw their first few glimpses of the natives of this world, a few things would become evident very quickly. First, these people were tall, at a guess the average height of a citizen in this village was around eight to nine feet tall. Second, F'xiong's statement about Chimera prevalence was a little off the mark, as from the small sample size, it seemed no such beings were in the village, at least not visibly.

The group would get a good distances into the village before drawing any attention. Should they care to the group would notice a few concerned whispers and looks as they passed the citizens homes. However they would be left alone untill they reached a good ways into town, at which point they would be approached by a particularly tall man, around ten to ten and a half feet in height. He would stand in the path of the group.

Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 2 Ginko
"Damn... you lot are funny looken aint cha... That how they're dressen their kids now?... So... You from Cog Town?"
Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1   Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 1:24 pm

"Alice and Cassiel...right." Azul noted their names down. "Yes, I suppose it does translate to Blue. Call me whichever you want." He shrugged. When questioned about his Persona, he gave Lucian a questioning look. Unveiling ALL of his Persona's abilities wasn't a good idea, as far as Azul was concerned. After all, he wanted to keep SOME secrets. "...my Persona makes things cold." He answered, truthfully. That was....one half of it, at least. It also did a weird Purple thing, the effect of which he was still unsure of.

He would enter the village with the others, simply shrugging in response to Lucian's points. If conflict started he supposed they'd have to settle it the good old fashioned way. With magic ghosts. He payed close attention as they entered the village, remaining silent with hands shoved into his pockets. He eyed his own clothing for a moment, before realizing he didn't even care. 'Blending in' wasn't going to last too long anyway, he figured. If they were violent anyway, it wouldn't matter what any of them even looked like...though so far, the people he had seen had only been...well, tall. There wasn't much else that could be said about them, really. At least from Azul's perspective. Though, when they were approached, Azul rose a brow.

"You're job is simple, you enter the village first and present a peaceful greeting, explain who and what the hell you and the giant ass tower behind you are, and make sure the natives aren't hostile."

Right...what a pain. "We're not from Cog Town. We're from that Giant Tower that showed up. It's called Junction." Azul began...and then promptly gave Lucian an expectant look. He had wanted to ask around for a leader...
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1   Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 5:06 pm

“Well, you’re an empath. I worried the general emotions of a town’s corpse as depressing and downtrodden as the one to the north could’ve ended in another… accident.” As much as he wanted to avoid such an accident just for how unpleasant it was to look at, Lucian really did worry about Cassiel’s well-being. “If just lingering anger can cause stomach problems, I can’t imagine what the pent-up emotions of a city so repugnant would stir in you.” Not that he’d gotten the chance to look at it up close, but he’d gotten a glimpse of it from the skyline… it was sourly soul-crushing, that sight.

So Azul’s persona powers were cold-based? Interesting. From what Lucian gathered there were some Personas that could manipulate specific elements, but as far as he was concerned, neither his nor Alice’s nor Cassiel’s nor Lilly’s could. James’s seemed to be able to control darkness to a degree, which was honestly hard to find a use for past raw attacking force. Cold, on the other hand, could prove a lot more practical in the long run.

As the group walked further into the village, Lucian cracked his knuckles and stretched, quite enjoying the amount of free space rurality had to offer. The nature abundant in this village reminded him of the times he and his parents would go out picnicking out in the Virginian countryside. His thoughts drifted further, the man being unable not to worry about how his parents were holding up against the catastrophe Scarred Earth must’ve been facing. If the Horsemen had laid a single finger on them…

His thoughts were interrupted by the sight of the tallest men and women he’d ever seen. While most people would have likely seen this as a source of stress or possible self-consciousness, to the president it was nothing short of enthralling. The bad thing about getting used to Junction was that he could no longer indulge in all of his sci-fi junkie fantasies, but this really was an entirely new world, with entirely new people belonging to an entirely new culture!

“Apapapa!” Lucian quickly slid a hand over Azul’s mouth right after he’d mentioned they weren’t from Cog Town, but before he could say anything else about them or the giant tower. Quickly giving Azul a glance that spelt “We don’t wanna give it all away right now”, Lucian folded his hands behind his back, cleared his throat and spoke in the most solemn, imposing voice he could muster (one which, mind you, he had plenty years of experience with). Hopefully the depth of voice and tone would clue this man into the fact that they weren’t children - or, at the very least, he wasn't.

Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 2 JvheQPG

“We’re not from Cog Town, no.” Once again, they had to save most of their hand before laying it out for the village to see. “Would you be so kind as to direct us to your village’s highest authority? We have urgent matters we’d wish to discuss with them.”
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1   Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 4:04 pm

Cassiel would look at the people around him, eyeing them from his rather short demeanor with a small smile on his face. Wow, he had never thought a world like this would be so... Dull. Like, yeah, tall people were different and all but heck they were just tall people! Kinda dull in his eyes... Though, he wondered if they had in any way a super power or something! Maybe they sounded like drums when they sang! That would be cool.

Regardless, he'd stay silent as Blue and Lucy talked, glancing over to Lucy's daughter to see what she thought of the ordeal. He'd eventually look back to looking around, taking a few steps away from Lucy for the time being. If he was going to be useful he'd need to be away from the walking body of doom that was his comrade. Regardless, he'd grab the rather large scarf from around his neck and pull it gently over his face. He knew it looked weird, but what was weirder? A person with a scarf over their face or a person with glowing black eyes?

Anyways, he'd activate his Eyes of Virtue to peer into the fate of those around him. This forced his empathy to become wide open, allowing him to get a feel for the people around him. Well, let's see what he could discover.

Action/Strengths:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1   Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 4:49 pm

Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 2 Mushishi-299
"Yer not just funny looken, you're funny acting aren't ya?... Ya say you're not from Cog Town then huh?"

The tall man would raise an eyebrow at the group and tilt his head slightly at their odd actions. The sudden silencing of the really tiny one by the sorta tiny one left him feeling a bit confused but it quickly passed. "Well... If you're looking for the one in charge uh... I guess that would be old man Bel... probably. Ma names Tel, by the way." By this point the group had gathered a good bit of attention, from the passer-bys. Murmurs could be heard by the village people as they kept their distance from the unknown invaders. It was now that the group would become aware of the chimera citizens, ranging from men and women with animal heads to beings not to unlike centaur or stayer. "Though, you'll haveta excuse me if I don't take ya there right away." Tel had taken note of Lucian's tone and did his best, though not quite as eloquently but a bit more demanding."If you're not from Cog town... where are ya from? And what do ya want with Potts-field?"

Cassiel's reading, however, would return... strange. Where he would normally see the light and darkness of one's fortune in others, he would only see an absence stretching on into infinitum for those of Potts-field, not darkness, merely a void of fate, and an absolute emptiness of emotion.

Last edited by CWIS on Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1   Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:26 pm

Alice couldn’t help but wonder what the point of being secretive about their origins was when Junction was already there, toppling over the horizon in plain sight of everyone. It was kind of like trying to cover up a giant UFO crash by claiming there was a new Taco Bell in construction. She leaned into her father’s ear and whispered “Uh, dad… the cat’s a little bit too out of the bag to put it back in, don’t you think?” In response, Lucian only twirled his index fingers in fast circles, creating a hand gesture that signified “later”, much to his daughter’s annoyance.

Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 2 M9f61xV
"Hm."

So the townspeople were skeptical. In all fairness, such was to be expected; any community would react the same way if they were confronted by a group of tinier versions of themselves. “Well, Tel, you’ve more than likely already seen where we’re from. We come from the tower that suddenly appeared in the distance; its name is Junction, and we call it our home.”

“We don’t want anything in particular from Potts-field.” Nice to know the name of the location, at least. “We're no more than a diplomatic approach party, only here to introduce ourselves and explain our sudden appearance, though I would imagine this is something “old man Bel” would want to hear for himself first.” Lucian placed one hand in front of his chest, and the other stretched out in a solemn stance at his side. “We only wish to talk, you have our word.”

The chimerical residents were… unsettling, to say the least. Not that he hadn’t met stranger beings, but there was something… a bit off about the composition of these particular ones. Perhaps it was simple paranoia, but an anthropomorphic version of a familiar animal genome was much easier on the eyes than just a tall human body interrupted by the head of an animal.
Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1   Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 9:05 pm

Azul crossed his arms, and took a step back. Whatever, Lucian could do all the talking then. As far as Azul was concerned, from that point on he was just there to freeze things solid. At least the girl seemed to have some form of common sense, which was more than could be said for the silver haired man. Was Money really worth all this much...he could have just taken some jobs online. At least then his talents would be appreciated...somewhat. At least Lucian had told the truth eventually. The truth that they had been sent there to tell. He quietly decided to hope that other Seekers weren't quite as...he couldn't think of anything nice to say.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1   Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 11:01 am

Cassiel would fall silent, a solemn look on his face. To see an empty future... It was a depressing thing. Nothing they did they found joy in, nothing they felt had emotion behind it. Not even the blessing of childbirth was fortune for them? A death wasn't doom? He couldn't fathom what stole a person's fate so completely. He wanted to share this information, but it wasn't really something he could talk about right now, unfortunately.

"I can promise we aren't here to do anything bad. Really, we just want to talk. Sorry if we look so strange for ya, but we're good people... People? Like, I guess we're aliens for you! Should we give you a token of our wishes for peace?" Cassiel would chime up, a charming smile on his face. He liked to talk to people, so he'd do it! No point in letting Lucy do all the blabbing by himself!

Relevant Strength:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1   Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 1:11 pm

Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 2 Mushishi
"Huh... So that's what that is. Neat. I thought it was just a tree we never noticed before."

Tel lazily looked up at the tower and blinked a few times while Lucian and Cassiel made their cases, and almost glazed over look in his eyes. Slowly he would return his gaze to the group before turning to a woman in the crowd with the head of an ox. "Charla, you were right, people do live in the big tree. I owe ya a few carrots." A small chuckle would ring hollowly through the crowd before the congregation simply... dispersed. The hushed whispers and concern replaced with simple idle chatter about the 'Tree People' and how they might live their lives. Tel, however, would stand his ground and look down at the group. "You all shoulda just said you were from the big tree from the start heh. Fallow me, I'll take ya to Fel." Tel would turn slowly and begin to lead the group through the town.

Though... being as the town was smaller then most city blocks, the march took only and instant. The building the group were lead to was far larger and sturdier built than the shacks the rest of the town was built from. Roughly the size of a barn, the two story building was the only one in Potts-Field with an actual door, the rest of the buildings making due with a cloth doorway or no door at all. Saying nothing, Tel would lead the group through the door and into what looked like a cross between a church and a tavern."Old man Fel is up on the second floor, probably in his room... Feel free to wonder as ya like..."

At the far end of the room was a set of simple stairs leading up, citizens sat around the hall eating and drinking in relative silence. Apart from the one door the group entered through, three other doors dotted the hall, one on the west wall, one on the east, and one near the stairs on the south wall.
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1   Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 8:44 pm

"Carats?" Azul looked up. "...oh. Right. The vegetable." He muttered, before going back to being quiet. They had really thought Junction was just a tree? How dumb WERE these people? He would follow the group, out of desire for a reward, more than anything else at this point. Any potential interest he had in the area had been thoroughly curbed by a combination of being stopped from doing what they had been sent to do in the first place, and the fact the people there apparently thought that Junction was a giant tree that nobody had noticed before. He looked at Lucian with a raised brow. "So what now? Should we take a look around this place first, or just go talk to this 'Fel' guy? If it takes a turn, knowing where all the exits are...and where they lead...may be a good idea." Azul shoved his hands in his pocket. "Of course, I'd never dare to act without your permission." He muttered under his breath.

He had to wonder if the other group was doing any better in their exploration.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1   Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 11:36 am

“I heard that.” Lucian commented towards Azul, mildly annoyed. The reaction – or, lack of reaction, to put it in better terms – from the man and everyone else in the village was highly disconcerting, yet he walked in relative solemnity and silence as they were guided through the village up to old man Bel (or Fel, apparently. Maybe he just misheard Tel the first time around), save for a few clearings of his throat every now and then. As he and his group were led into the big building, however, his thoughts felt an ever-increasing need to manifest. Once Tel had left them to their devises, Lucian led the way through the hall of unnervingly quiet and emotionless people, a distasteful neutrality of his own present on his face.

“Something’s not right…” Lucian whispered to his teammates, stopping in his tracks at the south end of the hall near the stairs and turning around to look at them. “I stopped you from revealing the truth about us so soon because I was afraid they would panic if we told them that we’re outworlders so abruptly, considering they appeared wary of us upon entering the village, but this…” Lucian stopped to look over at the distant dining people, primarily focusing on the lack of emotion they displayed. “…it’s like they lack the cerebral ability to care…”

After this, Lucian made note of the other pathways in the building. Tel did say they were free to explore as they liked, so… “…I don’t trust this. I’m going up to talk with their leader, but I feel like at least one of us should stay down here and scout the rest of the building to make sure we're safe. Any volunteers?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1   Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next