Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Mission: What Lies Underneath.

Go down 
+3
Deshi
Retuo
Telos
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
CWIS

CWIS

Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 11:16 pm

Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 6 Juncti12

EXISTENCE NULLIFIED

VICTORY:

Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 6 Doubt_10
WHOO! NOW THAT WAS EXHILARATING. I HAVEN'T HAD THAT MUCH EXERCISE IN A GOOD LONG WHILE. YOU GUYSS ARE A LOT STRONGER THEN I THOUGHT, YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY PULL THIS OFF...

HABIT would let out a breath after the battle and stretch slightly, wiping the black ooze that the beasts left behind from his blade. He would take a moment to scrutinize it and test it's sharpness before speaking. FREEDOM, FROM AN UNJUST WORLD... THAT IS WHAT I TEACH.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 12:53 am

Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 6 NURhBcQ

“They all went to bed,” the demon would say softly as he looked at the spot where the creatures had been with a blank expression for a few moments, seeming to zone out a short time. When he came back around, his grin would return as he looked over at HABIT.

“Purrhaps we can and then again purrhaps we cannot. Time will tell,” the demon would respond back with a light chuckle before looking down at the small one he carried. “Time to walk on your own for a bit,” the demon would say before crouching down and placing the little fluff ball on the ground gently. He would pat the pink fluff on the head with a nice grin (in his opinion. Though are sharp fangs showing ever nice to see?) before standing back up. Highly aware of the little one, he would step over the creature carefully as he took note of the pause from HABIT when he asked his question. When he got his answer, the demon would give a light chuckle as he moved a slight bit before pausing within close proximity of the other. “That sounds like a fascinating hole to travel down. I wonder if there is cost to such lessons,” he would say with a grin though what that meant was a mystery for shortly after that the demon would move again heading towards the treasure box in the room with a light hum seeming quite happy despite the situation.

Information:

Stats:

Uses/Kills/Items/Exp:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 12:54 am

(Please open the passive spoiler to see action. >>)
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 9:57 am

Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 6 06a1de2daec4c4c5-scrap

SCRAP PILE FOUND

POSSIBLE SCRAP

1 Bitter Fruit: It's a little rotted but sill should be good... Restores 30% HP but has a 10% chance to poison X5

2. Rusty Blade Node: Common, Single Node Slot, Gives each physical attack a 10% chance to inflict Fear to both user and target. X1

3. Scrap Metal: A good sized chunk of scrap metal, can be turned in. X5

4. Blue Plastic Run Off: Scrap plastic from the injection molding process. can be turned in.

5. Dusty Book X1

You got...:

Last edited by CWIS on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 8:04 pm

The demon would approach the scrap pile in the area, his tail flicking as he looked at the pieces there with a glitter of delight in his eyes. He hadn't asked to come to the treasure, but by some silent agreement knew what he was doing was okay. As he kneeled down by the pile, he had to resist the urge to pick up a random small bolt and bite into it to see how tasty it was. Perhaps he could sample items or corpses later. Right now he had folk waiting on him, so then.

The demon would examine the pile looking for anything of use or interest within the pile of yummy looking treats. He would keep digging until a bit of the pile fell away revealing something blue within the mix. Curious, he would shift to pick up the blue thing finding it to be some sort of plastic scrap maybe from a mold of some sort, but he couldn't tell without further examination...examination that he sadly did not have time for. In any case, the demon would poke a bit more at the pile before drifting back to the group.

Once there, he would crouch down before holding the item out between his index and thumb as he held it at a height that both tall and small folk could see with ease. "Plastic scrap. Do you think it important or just a delightful snack?" he would ask the group and then pause for answers as he observed the piece and waited to see what they were going to do next.

Information:

Stats:

Uses/Kills/Items/Exp:
Back to top Go down
Darkra00

Darkra00

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 11:05 pm

Before answering to either HABIT or Devi I pull out my notebook and begin frantically scribbling the details of my encounter with Shoggoth. Without looking up I begin to move left towards the door. It had said that there were so called ‘old’ or ‘elder’ ones. Apparently this being had enlisted the strange tentacle creature’s help through some sort of verbal trickery. However, in a place like Junction the already vague phrase meant even less. There were so many different species and creatures that had a long life span. Assuming that it was only referring to something that lurked in these depths than I could narrow down the possibilities considerably. The only three denizens that I know of was the strange fire creature that had came to aide my team during the Jump, the knife-handed being we were hunting, and last but not least… Looking over my shoulder I would eye our strange companion again. I couldn’t rule out the possibility that this old one was someone we haven’t met before but the more I hear from HABIT the more I don’t trust it. People who preach grande and vague ideals in a place like this probably does not have good things in store for us. God he really was spoiling this whole thing.

Finishing my entry I close the book and reply to Devi, “Yeah, humans don’t really eat plastic but even if you do I think cash is preferable.” I stop in front of the door leading out from the end of the corridor and crouch on the ground. “Let’s take a quick breather here and gather our wits, we still got a long way to go” I say, taking a moment to rest. I had noticed Kuzi was a bit shaken from our last encounter, a pause from the action would be good for him. “I’m trying to solve a mystery. Why we got these powers, what the infection is. It seems we’re the ones who can truly make a difference right now and I plan to use my powers to the fullest. I’m not going to go all the way and say that my goal is to be a hero and save the world! But I would regret it if I didn’t give it my all,” I confess to the group. I didn’t want them to get suspicious of why I was asking so many questions.

Action:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 6:20 am

Ooof... Shaking his head as the last of the beasts fell, Kuzi felt a strange sense wash over him for a moment. It didn't last long but whatever it was made him shudder slightly, though it didn't necessarily feel like a bad thing, if anything it made the small creature have a sudden, albeit not a massive, boost in confidence. "H-hey, did you feel that too Denki?" The pink fluff would ask his infected persona in confusion, the only response he'd receive would be a sly smirk as the persona flicked its tail smugly and disappeared from view again with a single word.

"Indeed."

About to open his mouth to say something further, Kuzi would unexpectedly feel the ground under his paws once again as inky placed him down, patted him and began to walk off towards a seemingly normal looking pile of discarded junk. Stumbling slightly both from the fact his legs had gone a little numb from not using them for a while and the fact he was haphazardly trying to pay attention to all four paws so that he didn't step on anything sharp that lay on the ground by accident, the small creature would do his best to keep up with the others as they began to walk off. "Guys, I dunno why but I had a strange feeling at the end of that last battle. Like, it wasn't a bad feeling, but it was definitely a strange one. I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure Denki felt it too, she was looking at me really smugly afterwards as if she knew something that I didn't. Which, uh, I'm not sure what that is meant to mean but yeah. Heh. This place sure is weird, huh... And, uhm.
Uhhh... Nagami was it? Sorry only the stupid nickname kept coming to mind, but, did you like tame one of those weird things back there? How in the world did you do that? Are you sure that's safe?
Are you able to control it properly or was that first time just a fluke?
I don't want to have to watch my backs from two potential... Uhh... Never mind."
Kuzi would pause for a moment, for once managing to catch himself before saying something stupid. Announcing out loud about the fact he thought HABIT might back stab him was probably very dumb, even for his standards. Instead he'd quickly try to take the topic back to something else in case it lingered there for too long. "Uh... I dunno how tasty something like that is, but my stomach hasn't failed me on anything I've ever tried yet. Though, dunno if Gate might want that. Heh. It's up to you bud, ya found it." He'd say with a light grin back at inky.

Stats:

Health/SP Changes:

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 5:11 pm

It was interesting, the air of unease around the group since coming down here and the lovely HABIT joining their crew. While everyone was on pins and needles about the guy, Devi would remain more or less calm about the matter more intrigued to learn more about the man than simply write him off as a threat. It was true there was an air of danger to him, but that is also what attracted the demon to him. Though stating that out loud wasn’t a good idea now was it? So the demon kept his mouth shut, his thoughts locked away, and that deceiving grin on his face as he remained kneeled down with the plastic scraps he had dug up.

He took note of the young man called Nagami pulling out a book and writing down notes. A peculiar thing in such a place, but perhaps not everyone made mental notes so easily. Regardless, it seemed the young man did not want to eat the plastic and see if it was indeed delicious. He was even suggesting that the demon shouldn’t eat any himself and instead save it for cash. Hrmmm….that was hard deal he pushed there, but he wondered just how much some plastic could get them. Hrmmm….Eh? The demon would blink as everyone started to move. Getting to his feet, he’d flick his tail before moving the hand that held the scraps to his chest and sinking his fist into the ink that was his body. When his hand came out, the plastic scraps were gone safely stored away for now. “We suppose we can figure out this sharing thing later,” he would mumble to himself before shifting in his spot to follow the others. As they walked the little one began speaking. He was asking questions again, but how many would be answered was questionable (no pun intended). Though the demon could not speak for Nagami he did comment on the question of energy/odd sensations. “Purrhaps, it is power. Maybe you’ve grown in a fashion. Or it could be you caught a sickness, but we don’t think those feel nice.” The demon would chuckle lightly at that, but then become serious as they came to a door and stopped to rest. His ink colored eyes would drift down to the little one as he gave a lopsided smirk toward the words heard before leaning forward to look at the small one better. “Do you like food of all kinds, Little Bit? We love food and other treats. We handle all well. I am sure that the plastic might have a delightful blueberry flavor,” the demon said as his eyes glittered with the thought of biting one of those pieces; however, that joy would die down as he closed his eyes a bit and nodded. “Though I suppose you and the boy are right. Gate did not say we could eat what we found. How sad. How very sad.” The demon would sigh a bit, his shoulders seeming to slump in defeat before he stood up once more and looked over at Nagami.

“Hmmm. Your goal is interesting, but ours simpler. We want to see where’s this rabbit hole is going, so we walk and see what we can see,”
he would finish with a grin and amused chuckle….though whether those words were ramblings or truth was hard to say. Either way the demon seemed to be done talking for now as he looked around the area they had come to a rest in.

Information:

Stats:

Uses/Kills/Items/Exp:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 12:53 pm

Onyx Rhine

Onyx would simply tilt his head as the battle ended and their inky comrade walked off only to come back with a bunch of plastic stuff. “I think plastic doesn’t make for good food even if you can digest it. We might as well wait and see. If Gate doesn’t happen to want it, then we could keep the stuff.” Though he personally didn’t think he needed a chunk of abandoned plastic foil or whatever this really was. He’d gladly leave it to those who were more interested. He’d probably pick something else to take with him in case they happened to find more stuff they didn’t end up handing over once they were done here. Following along the others, he would rub at his chin absentmindedly as the pink fluff rambled on and on about some weird feeling and all. “If it felt good, it’s probably a good thing. That’s what I’d say at least.” There was honestly no saying how their powers worked just yet, but he’d wager that as long as one wasn’t keeling over, it was not a bad sign. Hopefully.

He would glance towards Demix briefly as he caught the conversation about goals going on. “Does that mean you basically have no serious goal to speak of?” Not that one necessarily needed such, but it tended to help stay determined when you had something exact to work towards. Ah well. Anyway…”Hey, HABIT. You used to think we weren’t going to make it here at first. Did you previously meet others here and saw them fail?”, he would turn towards their mysterious ally, somewhat curious. Gate had mentioned that his people couldn’t do the job and all, so some of them must have gone down here to attempt it, right? Did HABIT meet with those guys as well? If so, then it would be useful to know just what happened to them.

Movement:
~~~~
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 4:16 pm

Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 6 Doubt_10
YOU WANT TO SOLVE THE MISTERY? HEH, HOW NOBLE. I'M SURE YOU'LL FIND SOME SORT OF AN ANSWER... PROBABLY.

HABIT's mask would shake with his laughter as he continued to fallow the group, this time walking ever so slightly closer to the center of the pack. YOU'VE GOTTEN ME WONDERING THOUGH, EXACTLY HOW MUCH DO YOU LOT KNOW ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE GETTING INTO? THE GAME ISN'T FAIR WHEN THE PLAYERS DON'T KNOW ALL THE RULES.

HABIT would pause slightly at Onyx's question though, bringing a hand to his mask's chinNOW DON'T GET AHEAD OF YOURSELF THERE PAL, I'M STILL LIKE, SIXTY PERCENT SURE YOU'RE ALL GUNNA END UP SMEARS, BUT THAT'S WAY LOWER THEN THE HUNDREAD PERCENT I THOUGHT JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO. BRAVO! AS FOR THE GUYS THAT CAME IN BEFORE YOU? I SAW THE UH... THE ASPECT JUMP EM AND DRAG A FEW OF THEM OFF SOMEWHERE. I THINK THEY WENT DOWN. COME TO THINK OF IT... HABIT would look to his shirt and nod before motioning to one of the red stains. YEAH YEAH, THIS IS ONE OF EM. HEH. THE FIRST GOT PRETTY GUNG HO WITH THAT GUY HE JUMPED. SENT BITS EVERYWHERE! ON THE FLOOR, THE CEALING, THE WALLS. GUESS A BIT DRIPPED ON ME.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 11:49 pm

Shinji didn't say a word, contemplating the events.

Action::
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 8:05 pm

“Everyone seems to see plastic as not a good snack, except little bit,” the demon would pause and chuckle amused at something before looking over at Onyx.  His grin would  become wider as more fangs appeared making him look deranged versus hopeful. “Yes. Let’s hope he doesn’t take all our sparklies and snacks.” While it may seemed childish what the demon said, his motives for wanting to keep things were a lot different than one would assume. However, that tale was neither here nor there, so the demon would let that topic go and shift into conversation about strange feelings of perhaps power the little one felt. As the conversation moved along the demon would flick his tail, his eyes staring upward at the structure around them, his mind questioning who built this place...and even if said persons or thing ever --- eh?

The demon would blink as he heard the question posed by Onyx, his expression becoming surprisingly serious as the usual grin disappeared and a clawed finger moved to tap his lips where the tips of his caines remained showing despite his lips being closed. “Rabbit holes aren’t as goal-less as they seem. They have purposes. Always purposes. Purrhaps in time we will tell you and then purrhaps we won’t.” The demon would stop there, falling silent as he watched some strange bug thing hurry along the wall and disappear into a crack between items in the structure.  He would remain serious for a few moments longer and then blinking, his grin would return as he heard questions being posed by HABIT.

“You speak as if the rabbit hole goes deep. How amusing.”
He would chuckle a bit before becoming serious again as his tail flicked as he folded his arms and looked up at the ceiling quiet for a moment as he heard the conversation between Onyx and HABIT. Once they were done, he would answer the question. “What do we know you ask? Well, we can’t speak for all, but for us. We know you don’t expect us to live or succeed. Not completely. We also know that something down here loves to kill with vigor, if what you say about it making a mess so grand it got you is true. And we know this place is very different than the others we have seen, but what we don’t know is exactly what rules we are playing with here,” the demon would pause as he leveled his vision again with the world, his eyes locking on HABIT as he unfolded his arms. “So HABIT. Tell us. Say Demix and company,  the rules are…” the demon would spread his arms out as if asking him to say the rest, but then smirking he would drop his hands to his side as he chuckled abit.  “Or are you pulling our chains and gonna leave us in the dark?”  

He would give the guy and the others a chance to talk watching where it all went for now. He knew they weren’t here to chit-chat and battles awaited, but why rush when there was potential for something yummy here?

In any case, he would let that issue go where it would before turning his attention to the door that they had stopped before. Moving around Nagami, he would rest a stained glove on the door before resting his against dirty metal and listening. He would eventually grin as he looked back at the others. "Time to play." He would say with a chuckle and then opening the door he would enter and cross the small space to engage the enemy.

Information:

Stats:

Uses/Kills/Items/Exp:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 5:17 pm

The small fluff would think things over in his head for a while, seeing if he had a way to get Denki to tell him more personally though she seemed not to say a word. "I suppose it could of been. As I said it wasn't a bad feeling, wouldn't say it was really a good one either. Though it definitely seemed to make me feel more, uh, what's the best way to put it... Confident? To be down here I guess. Compared to how freaked out I felt earlier." Not to say that he felt completely fine with his situation now, this place was still creepy as all hell and he was still not fond of their tag along companion and the way he talked about expecting them to end up smears on the wall. Though, he just felt as if he was more likely to see the light of day again now. Which was good.

"Mhm." Kuzi would say with a quick nod of his head, his attention being taken by the topic of food. Even if the food in this case was plastic. "I love all kinds of food, nearly anything can taste nice if you have it properly. Pretty sure my race can handle nearly anything in our digestive systems too, so its not bad for me or poisonous to eat all the weird things that could be bad for others. Which makes scavenging for food a whole lot easier when we run out of stuff to eat." There was almost a hint of pride in the tone of the pink fluffs voice as he explained this, food was great. All food, even food that wasn't food. Though his attention was quickly taken as they came up to the next door they were to enter, he'd actually slip off a little ahead of the others except Demix who had already made their way to the door, sticking his head literally through the door to peer inside before the door was opened, utilizing his races strange ability.

"Yup, there's definitely more guys in there." He'd warn the others, pulling his head back through the door casually and shaking himself over. "Everyone ready?"

Stats:

Health/SP Changes:

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 7:49 pm

Onyx Rhine

With the somewhat evasive answer he got from Demix, Onyx would smirk faintly before shaking his head. “When going into the unknown, it sounds like the only purpose can be to find new things, or some variation thereof.” After all, can you really be after something concrete when digging into mysteries and the like. You never quite know what you will find, thus a solid purpose is somewhat out of question.

“We know only as much as we got told. Alas, it seems those who are in the know prefer to be mysterious instead of sharing more openly.” There were many blanks when it came to what was really happening and why, but there did not seem to be anyone ready to answer something more relevant about them. All they really knew at the moment was that they were supposed to dispose of this Aspect, and that it was meant to be a step forward. “Couldn’t we make our own rules?”, he would ask as an add on towards the conversation. If HABIT was willing to answer things, might as well try to get as much info as possible. It was their best bet.

At any rate, the pale man would follow his comrades towards the door in their way, waving a hand when fluffy asked about their readiness. “Let’s get this done.”

Movement:
~~~~
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 10:11 pm

Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 6 5alz7hx
...HE REALLY DIDN'T TELL YOU MUCH AT ALL DID HE? DAMN... HE REALLY IS A DICK HUH?

HABIT's pace quickened to keep up with the party, a new found pep in his step propelling him on. OK LOOK, IT GOES LIKE THIS, YOU HAPLESS RUBES ARE IN A RACE AGAINST HIM. HE WANTS FOR JUNCTION TO MAKE IT TO A PARTICULAR WORLD, AND YOU GUYS HAVE TO STOP HIM BEFORE THEN. APART FROM THAT, ANYTHING GOES LONG AS YOU WIN THE RACE AND STOP HIM FROM GETTEN WHERE HE'S GOIN. Reaching into his shirt for a moment, HABIT would pull a small leather bound notebook with a single strip of purple ducktape running up the spine. Hidden beneath his fingers, a barely visible number two.LONG THE WAY YOU GUYS SHOULD KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR THESE THINGS, GOOD READS... IF YOU'RE INTO CRYPTIC SHIT THAT IS. I AM, THOUGH THAT'S NOT REALLY A SURPRISE NOW IS IT? HEH. HABIT would chuckle to himself as the group entered the next room and by extension the next fight.

Treasure found upon entering the room.

Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 6 Room_710

Eyes that watch from the foot of your bed.

Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 6 Giphy

Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 6 Juncti11

Two pairs of ruby red eyes fallow the group as they enter the room, before shifting and turning inwards on themselves "We thank you, Fresh blood. This one has gone stale..."

Muffled scream echos from behind the two phantoms, a desperate plea from the last of a soul's will to go on.

Host of Flesh-Level 3:

Aswang A- Level 3:

Aswang B- Level 3:

Last edited by CWIS on Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission: What Lies Underneath.
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next