Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Shop (Black Market)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 8/18/2017

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, is underway! We also have our sideplot taking place called Junction! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our sideplot, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Junction plot is CWIS and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Godai and Grantus.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Mission: What Lies Underneath.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkra00

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:09 pm

I narrow my eyes at HABIT and grip my weapons tightly as he descended below. I never trusted him but this takes the cake. Whatever that thing was, it was going to spill the beans before its circuits were strewn all over the ground. There seemed to be so many terms floating around, elder ones, void, what does it all mean? So many loose strings but none of them connecting into one cohesive thread. I open my journal and write down this new tidbit before taking a step back from it. Looking at the entries I've made as a whole I realize they sound more like random scribbling from a mad man. No explanations just phrases, terms, and names.

Looking at the dark mess that was the remnants of the robot and a single bead of sweat drips down my forehead. "Whatever happens we're still together, and I'm sure we can face anything that is thrown at us as long as we work as a team" I say, trying my best to address everyone's concerns whilst agreeing with them as we marched forth deeper into the abyss.

Action:

Rolling:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:02 pm

It was not clear when at the time... nor even when thinking back about the experience later... But at some point during the climb down the stairs the group of Seekers found themselves not in a cold, dark, silent stairwell in the under, but instead on a well worn Forrest road. The transition would be nearly instant, as if they had walked into a new space and time...

Ahead of them on the path, HABIT stood, staring off into the distance... Almost wistfully.SO... iT DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH POWER TO TURN YOUR ENTIRE DOMAIN?...HEH, FRANKLY THAT'S KINDA PATHETIC. THOUGH POINTS FOR A NICE CALLBACK, REALLY BRINGS BACK THE MEMORIES....HM?

The group's presence would knock HABIT out of his trance. He would give his attention to the group for only a moment before turning and walking down the path at a brisk pace. Devi would not get a chance to ask their question, as HABIT would interrupt them as he took his leaveTHE FIRST ASPECT IS JUST AHEAD IN A HOUSE, A PRETTY NICE HOUSE NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT OBJECTIVELY HEH... BUT THIS IS WHERE WE PART WAYS. DON'T WONDER OFF INTO THE WOODS OR YOU WILL LITERALLY CEASE TO EXIST... IT'S BEEN A LOT MORE FUN THEN I THOUGHT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN, I ACTUALLY HOPE YOU DON'T ALL DIE... IF YOU MANAGE TO ESCAPE HIT ME UP, I'M ALWAYS GAME FOR A SOCIAL LINK.

With nothing else to say, HABIT walked into the woods, whistling a tune that sounded oddly familiar...

The walk down the path was... Rejuvenating. The party's HP and SP have all been restored to full by nature's beauty. Down the path, should the group continue in either direction, they would eventually come to a house in a clearing with several mauled and eviscerated bodies of varying species strewn about the area... Wait...

There's something in the house...

Through empty eyes, it is watching you...

Through the glass... the screen.

It is watching us.

All of us.

Last edited by CWIS on Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:07 am

Before he had left the previous floor the demon had managed to hear the words of the others, his mind kind of curious about what Mr. Rhines had asked about HABIT. It was true most of the group did not trust him and was put on edge by the guy; however, it was exactly these disturbing traits and the fact that HABIT was an unknown that made the demon want to know more about him and what he knew. His curiosity led him to follow the guy down the stairs to figure out just what was known; however, there were many things that would interrupt him from gaining what he wanted. The first thing was a bit painful: Light.

As soon as his world shifted and they were suddenly outside, the demon took a step back as his arms went up to block the light from his eyes as he let out a growl of agitation. As the light hit him, it would shed away the strange inky form he was in replacing it with a new one that the demon did not quite register as he took the moment to make a crack in the darkness and slowly let the light in. When he was used to it he let his arms drop and took only minor note of his new form before he looked around the area with a curious gaze.

They were all here in a forest that was quite relaxing despite it all and ahead of them was HABIT spaced out and speaking about odd powers that could change their domain? And had he been here before? The demon would narrow one crimson eye at this and would’ve probably have said something had HABIT not snapped out of his daze when the others arrived and the demon attempted to approach him with a question.

To what happened next, the demon would blink a bit as he heard the words and then saw HABIT walk off into the woods. Watching where the guy had been, the demon that now had his real form revealed would turn to the others with a blank expression on his face.

“Perhaps we misunderstood something, but did he not just say wondering into the woods equal erasure? Yet he did just that, yes? Do you think he is an exception to the rules or is he already erased with that lovely book?” The demon would purr at the end of his sentence as a thin finger went to tap his chin in thought for a moment, but then shaking his head a bit he would look off at the pathway ahead of them.

“Hmm well. Shall we go and see what this Aspect is?” With that he would shift in his spot, his “cape” shifting with his movements as he focused on the path ahead. He would lead the way and eventually come to the house with the dead bodies around it. Looking at the scene, the demon would look back at the others before moving forward into the area full of Death’s perfume. He would pause by a body looking down at it, trying to analyze the way they died. Had he...seen something like this before in his research? Hmm.

He would study the body near him once more before he looked up at the house and the windows it had. Those windows….that reminded him of black eyes. Was it watching them?

His tail would flick a bit under his cape being careful not crash into anything as his eyes narrowed at the house and for the first since coming on this mission he would speak in serious tones. “Let’s be careful. Lest we end up like the dead. Come.” And with that the demon would continue forward to the stairs which he mounted to climb up and get to the door that led into the house.

Action:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:57 pm

"U-uhm... What the hell...?" Kuzi would stare around confused, instinctively taking a few steps backwards and bumping into Onyx's legs and jumping. Where the hell were they now? How did they get here? This didn't make any sense... And whats worse was, how do they even get back out of here once they need to...? "H-hey!" The small fluff would call out towards HABIT as he wandered off. Even if the guy gave him the creeps, he was still probably the only one of them who knew how to get out of here and now he wasn't even with them anymore... Where the hell had he left them? "I-I would doubt he'd purposefully off himself just like that. Unless he was lying to us about what happens if we go out there... Not, that I'd... Like to really check, though that house doesn't look much of a better option now does it. Though i-its just perfect that we can't even go back the way we came now, so I guess we have to choose one or the other h-heh..."

Kuzi's tone became faster and more panicky the more he talked until he got to a point where he just started shaking, he'd throw his head from side to side to try and calm himself down. Managing to gain his nerve to step forward to follow Inky, which... He only just noticed looked strangely different from before. "I-inky are you okay...?" He'd question nervously as he managed to catch up and stared up at the house in front of them. "W-welp. Make sure to keep together guys... W-we can do this is we work together. Right?"

Action:

Character Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkra00

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:27 pm

My eyes widen and dart around along with my body as I attempt to take in my surroundings. What the hell. I wasn't a scientist but even I knew the implications of our change in scenery. A being that has the power to completely alter the space around it!? This wasn't some sort of illusion... I could feel the gravel under my feet, the feint scent of pine filling my nose, and a cool breeze blew passed us every couple of minutes. It was almost as if I was in the bio dome. As I attempted to make sense of everything HABIT's departure became the least of my worries. But what he said left an impression.

Taking another second to collect my thoughts I turn to the rest of the team. Devi seemed to have taken a more serious form, "It would seem that whatever space that this aspect has created is smaller than even this forest. Anything that is off this path and the house is nothing more than an illusion and isn't real... so by walking into the forest we are effectively leaving physical space? I don't know, this is all just my hypothesis. Lets focus on the task at hand though" I say in response to the demon's question. I give Kuzi a reassuring nod as well before setting foot in the foreboding residence.

Action:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crow

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:57 pm

Onyx Rhine

Following the rest of them, Onyx would at first be paused by fluffy bumping into him, which made him blink his black and white colored eyes at the shifting scenery. A forest…? “This is strange…”, he would comment somewhat flatly, as he turned his head left and right a few times, taking in the new looks. The Under could change appearances like that? On second thought…he would glance towards HABIT who gave the strange answers that brought more questions once again. So then, something was changing the area on purpose? Based on the lack of surprise from the masked guy, it was probably something or someone related to the Aspect itself. Guess that meant…they were close to the goal?

Onyx would rub his chin slightly as the matter of the erasing woods was brought up soon after. “He’s been implying he and the Aspect are friends the whole time…I would guess that the most likely option is he knows exactly how this works, or has special rights in this place. Who knows what kind of being he is anyway. I’d rather not risk going there…” Not right now at least. If even later they had no other way out, they would have to, as bad of an idea as it might be.

“New get up?”, he’d tilt his head at Demix briefly, though he would soon follow the inky guy with a faint sigh, not aiming to let himself get left behind in this place. Whatever horrors lie ahead, they better not split up too much. And the weird vibe around this house thing certainly suggested this wouldn’t be a visit to an amusement park. “Yes, let us stay together.”, he would nod, taking a careful watch around them as Demix checked out the dead bodies, trying to make sure they weren’t going to get jumped.

Action:

~~~~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:48 pm

As the group approached the house, the feeling of being̮ I͔̰'͓̬̬̬̮̯m͈ ̹̮̭w͎̻̦̯͈̻at̵̜̫̖̳̟̘c̢̩͖̜̖̻̩̦h͙̬͍̹̤̥͓i̭̭͍͚͚n͙̭͈̪g͔ ͎̮̩̗̳̼yo̜͔̫̟̬u̳̥͝ increased, as if their every move was being broadcast to hundreds of thousands, each watching with baited breath. Yet, the house, the Forrest, even the clouds above were deathly still...

The mauled bodies that Demix investigated would bare very familiar wounds, parallel slash marks of varying lengths oozing a black substance.

Sticking together... you all approach the house.

As you approach.

You become acutely aware of your flesh.

As it extends and contracts, as it grows, as the blood flows through your body.

How complex it is yet how easy it is to twist and break.

A faint tug at the back of your mind tells you this is a bad idea.
It tells you to run.

That what ever is in that house is not right.

Yet, a much stronger force seems to pull you in, as a thick haze consumes your vision.

The blue sky, the calm Forrest, even the very home you are entering began to fade away.

A vile, distorted howl echos through your minds asssssssssssssssssssss

T

̧̨̣̦̥̣͈͚̖̙̟̻͔̻͇̤̍̉̍̓ͥ͝C̴̡̳̟̥̪͎̮͍̪̱̝̦̟̞͕̹͕̥̟̣͆͌͊̽̽̓ͨ̂̑̌̉͌̆̔̉ọ͈̟̣ͭͯͩ̐̎̑̕̕ñ͕̳̘̩̣̇ͧ̿͊ͧ́ͯ̉ͣ͑̇ͦͫ̎̎͂̚̚͟͡͞n̘͙͇̯̻͙̿̍̄̉͛̽̐̂̀ͤ̅͛̈̕͟͝ͅe͐͋͒̍ͮ̓̂͌̒̒ͬͧͮ̃͗͏̫̙̱̻̮̝͉̲̦̙̭͢c̄̈ͨ̔͑̐̌ͬ̋ͮ͊̏̿̔̓̍͌̚҉̲̹̩͈̥̻̗̻́ͅt̴̶͕̮͉̱̬̦̱͎͍̳̮̫̣̻̥̘̘̮̋ͤ͐ͦ́̑̀̿ͩ̔͐̀̚i̸͍̗͙͕̳̺̱̘̟̻ͤ̅̅̇̎̓ͮ̈́̊̐ͪ̓̆̎͑́ͩ͋͜ͅȯ͋̅͊ͧ̾̄̂͏̴̟̫͙̦̞̠̲͉͍͔̟̗̗̮͍̜̯ͅͅņ̵͈̮̟̺͉ͮ͛ͭ͆͂̊̋ͫ̈̒̆̄͒͊ͧ͛͒͌ ̗͕̻͕̠̼͖̟̲̟̱͉̱̤̘̤͍̩̰̉ͪ̌ͤͫͪ̀͒̐ͤ̔͐̀̕͠ļ̢̧̜̗̜̜͇̯̭͙̭̗̰̓͂͒͊ͬͮ͒̇̔ͧ̔̌ẽ̢̏ͫͫͭͥͥ͌ͭͥͩ̕͝҉̤͈̼̣̩̟̞̳̬͉͇̠̖̮͚̳̕ͅv̷̧͙̦̯̦̰̩̭̖͓ͫ̄̐̈͟eͧ͑ͭͣ̀̇̂̇ͯ̆ͤ̓̎̆͒ͪ̂̿͏͔͈̥̥̖̀͜l̢̰͚̙͕̱̮̮̰͙͎̻̭̗͖̬͚̘͑̒ͪ̔̓̈́ͩ̓̔͊ͬͮͣ͊ͨ̒́̀̚ͅs̸̸̈̉ͮ̊̒̍̅͗̀̕͏̟͕̘̝͉̠̲̗̝̬̜̤͈ ̵̸̨̹̩͓͚͕͍̐ͫͪ̓ͨ̈ͪͯ̆̅̊̈̎ͪ̉ͪͅř̶̶̨̛̞̻͇͍̳̰͚͛̽̇̇͌͐͜i̢̨̨͓͎͕̝̼͉̲͚͖̘͈͍̹̦̓̋̎̂̍ͫ̌ͣ͋͌ͥ̂͟s̡̰͓̣̠̩͎̬̦̹̣̗̱ͪ̈́̉ͬͬ̾ͪ̇̚i̶̱̯̤̜̤͖͈͔̲̙̮̍͛̀͐̿̃̑́ͭͪ̍̾͒͒̎̑̔̊͟ͅn̢̢̼͎͓͓̞̹̦̘̗͙̟͂̑ͧͣͯ͌̊͐̏ͅĝ̶̡̧̘͔̹̫͈̯͍̯̞̯͓͇ͯ̃̈̔ͭ̌͟͟.̶̛̣͕͇̭̫̒ͨ̉͢͢͝
̴̨̳̫͇͇͇̤̗̦͙̯͎̺͕̼̝ͤ͛ͤ̍̿̈ͫ͒̿͋̃̆̄ͦ͛̅̍͟
̴̙̣̰̙͇͈̖̝͗̓̃̎̀͢͡B̶̶̎̓̎̐̃͂ͦͬ̓͛̍̆͐͞͏̝͓̫̟̘͍͖͖̙̬̣e̢͎̥̦̲̳̦͎̠̟̬̖͓͙̐ͭͤͪ͂̈̃̌̊͆̉͗͂ͯ̅͝ͅg̵̡̛̣̟̮͇͎͙̟̩͎̃̀̓͂̿ͬ̓̉̋͑͐͂͘i̋̽̎̅ͭͪ͑̑̌̉̓̽̎͐̒ͥ̅̅҉̵̧̻̜̙̗̥̼̺̗̟̰̳n̨͕̯͙͇̘̰̱̹̮̟ͪͨ́̀̀̀́͘n̢̛̮̰̤͔͔̪̰̝̝͕͙̠̿ͣ̂ͨ̓ͤ̅̋̋ͪ̍ͥ̍̓ͪ̾͠i̷ͥͦ́̓ͯ̇ͬ͆ͣͯ͐̐̃͆̊͌͂ͯ͟͢҉̞̜͔͇̮͚̰̝̦̦̯̥n̴̵̡̰͕̩͖̬̯̱̦̘̦̯̬ͣ̐͌͆ͥ͛̎̓ͤ͋͟͝g͇͎̦͍̠̦͉͎̮̻̥̍ͮͤ̄̀͢ ̷̩̟̻̻͚̊ͭ̋ͭ͐̅̾̊́ͫ͢͟͡ư͕͚̬͓͎̯̈́͊̿̏ͬ̍ͯͧͮ̈́͊̔̒̐ͤ̕͞p̖̥̪̫̜͍̩̙̝͐̈̉ͣ͌͋̍ͯ̅ͬͯ̎͋̈́̆͗͠l͊̊͂̌̆͑͋̄̄͂ͯ̇̅̐͏̶̴̸̛͈̤̜̳̳ò̝̺̼͎͉̉ͭ͌͘͘̕͡͝a̧̯̟͈͖̺̜̱̭̲̮ͨͤͧͬ̓ͥͪͨ̓̉̆̑̂͗͋̎̂͛dͭͬ̊ͩ̐̚̚҉̬̰̳̥͍͓̝̬̜̘̱̲͟.̧͖̞̹͎̪͍͍̲̦͛ͦ̅́̚͘ͅ.̸̶̧͙̳̳̳͓͓͚̘̳̼͙̖̹ͤ͐̂́̍ͨ̈́̌ͭ͊ͭͫ̍̑̚͞.̵ͨ̇͗͒̾ͫ̃͑̽ͫ͋̑ͮ̔͗҉̷͈̥͈.͐̈́ͣ̆ͬ̂̉͜͏̡̡̞̘̥̖͍͔̱̘̼̳̣̝͎̝̲͠
̧͖̘͖͚̩̫̑̂͗ͤ̿̋̕ͅ
̷͙̠̰̪̲̫̜̺͚͈̩͒ͥ̒̓̏̿̌͗ͣͥ̂͊͂̏͐͢0̶̛̛͕̰̖͈͇̦̪̔̐ͣ͊̉̔̀̐̃̑ͅͅ/̢̊̃ͣ̅̚͟͏̡̺̼͈̬͔̫́0̢̱̞̣̭̹͙̫̞̟̠͈̇̎̈ͬ̃̏͐̒̅́ͪ̈́̓̇̓ͩ̀̀̚̕ ̷̗͖̖̪̜͚͕͉͎̮̞̟͈̮̖̈ͦ̋ͭ̀́̕M̷̵̡̞̱̜̫̫̻̠̦̬͕͎̮͙̯͎̼̰̻̐̓̏͑͊́̀͡B̘̻͔̮̝̖̭͈̳͎̺̩̬̯̯͔͍̺ͨͣ̏ͯͪͭͬ̐̏̿ͧ̄́͡͝ ̮̼͇̼̿̓ͣ͒̑̅ͯ̏̒ͨ̾ͨ̾͡T̵̨̛̘͓̬̺̠̙͖̼̩̱͍̯͚̳͉͕̰̳ͫ́͛̓ͣͬͫ̉̑ͬ̈̀ͦ̄͟͡ȓ̵̢̜̭̭̠͈̼̤̪̖̫̮̭̟̗̾̀͑̓͌̔̈́ͯ̓̾̍̿ͣ͞a̸̘̠̤̞̳̫̥̘̭̭̝̤̫̼̜͈͂̿͋̊͐͗̓ͪ̉̀̀͝͝n̷̸̸̉ͭ͑̂҉̢̻̭͚̱̰̥̻̼̻͚̫͙̮s̵̱̱̜̤̦̦͚͎̞͚̖͎̈͐ͭ͗͐͌ͥ͜f̧͕͖̲̬̘̜̘̞̫̦͙̖͖͉̹̠̮̟̈́ͨ̊̈́͗͋ͮ͊̿͌̏̇͌͐̀ͭͧ̇̚͟͜͡͠e̸̢̛̖̤̝͙̬̯̞͇̱̱͖̳͈͉͋͒ͩ͋͂̉̎͐̈́͗̐ͪͅͅͅrͮ͛̒̑̈́̿̃͒͜͏͈͕̮͔̰̙̼̥̦r̺̬͓̣̮̰͈͚̲̣̜̝̞̯͙̼̙̔͑̐͢͝͞ę̷̠̜̣͔̘͉͓͔͓̘͑͋̎ͩ́͑̏ͥ͒̉̉͑̆ͥ̌̆d̹̯͓̦͖̘͖͉̗̝̜̹͕̬͈̩̙͎̄̓ͭͩ̓̍̃̿̆͋́̔͜ͅ.̧̙̜͔͉̹͍̬̣̻͕͇̓ͦ̾̐̈͋̅̿ͮ̊͊̇̆̓̚͢͠ͅ
̸̶̣͔̠̮̲̳̖͈͇͎͉̮͇̬̔̆̓͋̈́̇
̡̡͇͈̹̼̭̰͚̼̝̝͇͇͕͍̗̀̆͌ͧ͂ͅUͩ̇̃ͪͥ̈́͒̓͊͋ͩ͒̾͊̆͜͠͝͏̲̜̠̭̦͔̞̫ͅp̛̱̳͔̥̼̲͓̬͕͔͓̼͎̝̺̗̥ͮ̓̓̄̾̽͋̈ͮ̓͘͢͝͠lͤͮ͌̃̓ͬ̆́̂ͭͧ̔̾ͤ̾͐͢͢͢͏̜̭͎̯͉̖͕͔̹̝͡ͅo̽ͯ̊ͫͭ̑̓̑͆̆̍҉̴̀͏̛̲̖͎͎̝̤͎̞͖̩͎̬̪ă̛̞͕̮̞̬̮̝͎͓̭̝̼͕̩͓̘̠͌ͧ̿͗͆̏ͦ̒̋͌ͤ̇͛́ͥ͢ͅd̘̘̮̬̲̟̫̼̩̤͈̾͑̌̈́̽ͦ̓̓̋̍͐̕͝ ̬̹͕̘̗̰̪̳̪̖̰͈̳̖͇̥͈ͤ͗͐̿͋͗̆̂̏ͧ͘͟ͅÇ̸̖̹̩̽̇̃́̓̃ͪ͒͢͜͡ǫͨͤ͒͊̌̀̋͟҉̶͍̩̲̜͍͖̞͍̗̱̪̙͍̘͎̺̰͈mͫ̃ͫ̒̏ͤͬ͋̽̊̃͞͏̟͇͚̻͕p̉͆̅̍̅̄ͫͩ͌́́̑͋ͭ͗ͤ̇͝҉̢̪͎̗̳̟̻̗͕̪̜̼̲͎̀͞l̸̳̤̦̞̲̜̯͍͚̹̞̟̿ͪ̋ͧ̽̅̃͂ͪ͒ͤ̓͛͢͠e̋ͭͪͥ̃̓̔̈́̐̌͋҉̧̣͉̦͔̗̭̣̟̜͚̰̙͍̖̪̗͡ẗ̶̸̛͈̘͕͎̺͍͖͇̰̹̗̥̻͕́ͧ̊ͧͅę̛̰̜͍̫͈̬̠̹̫̞̠̗͔̖͚͍̼̽ͭͭ͆͗̃ͦ̈́ͧ͛͗̀̀ͅ.̓͆̂ͮ̎́͒̒ͬ̿̂͂͢҉͈̻̻͔̻̲̩̯̰͎̬̖̻̰̜̝
̵̡̛́͆͋̒̍̃̉͗̈́͐ͦ͘͏̱͇͖͓͍̘̻̫͙̺̖̻̺ͅ
̀̍̎̃ͯͥ̒̀̂҉̸̧͇̼͕̺̦̙̥̪̙̦̞T̨̮̟͉̘͈̭͚̹ͧͥ̾͗ͥ̏̒̆̃͑ͬͦ̊̇ͬ̽̚͟͞͞H̨̧̧͕̖̞̮̥̯̺̼̦͚̪̱̱͋ͨ͗̍ͧ̏̾͒E̶̛̟̰̼̤̦̦̳̼͗̈̌͒ͯͮ̀̂̏͊̉͊̽ͩ͐ͬͫ͘͝ ̵̟̜͔̦̭̦̣̞̩̯̦̜͍̽ͫͧ̍̉̑ͥ̑́ͨ̕͜F̧̨̓͑̍̅̓̍̒ͥͧ͏̖͎̩̮̀I̵̵̷̷̠͓̦͚̭̲̻̼̫̹̊̅͗͋̏̄̑̿̌̂ͯ̔͊ͦͯŖ̵̷̺͇͈̬̣̠̰͖̪͉͊̉̉̂̋ͬ̈ͣ̏͆ͪ͡S̨̱͚̻̖͉͒̈́̃͗̓̂̑̐̐̏ͩ̉͑͘͠T̷ͪ̅̿̍ͩ͏͖̣͕̘͍͖͍̭̫̲͇̘̩̣́͝ ̨̤̳̬̼̙̥̲̀ͫ͋ͭ̌̌͗͐́̕͞A̅͒͛͗͒͒҉̲̬̗͚̀Ș̸̷̡͓͎̹͎̮̻̖̺͈͎̮͇̭̞̅̓ͥ͆̏̑̌̓̔́͡Pͭ̓̄͒̅̀ͫ́́ͬ̊̋̓̓̅̋͌҉̰͔͈̳̠͕̳̞̮͙͖̳͙͉Ȩ͖͈̜̞̣̘͙̭͓͉̩̠̙̓̎ͯ̄͌͜͝Cͨͧ̈ͬ҉̴͏̺͙̭̪̪̖T̙̯̱̱̣ͥͯ͛ͬ͂̏̆ͬ̇̾̀̇̋ͯ̀͢͡͠ ̶̴̶̟̫̰̼͍̗̭͖̥͖̜̤̗̭͕͍͍̃ͭ͐̋͟͜H̨͒̅ͬ̿̂̂̐̃̆̾ͫ̽̍̌͗͏̷͕̱̫̗̟́A̸͗ͯ͌ͩ̾̍ͪͤ̔̿ͤ̃̄҉̸̢͈̺̫̲̦̥̝͢S̸̖͔͔͚̗̻͕̰̮̈̊ͣ̀̏̂ͤ͒̿ͭͣ ̢̢͔̺̠̦̘͇͕̠̥̼̲̊ͤͣ̓̒ͣ̓̽̆ͪ͗͒̑͛̽͑C̷͔̖̠̯̤̱̞̳̞͈̞̲̪̙̪̪͙̲̉̏͊̂͗͒̿͋̒̉̌ͭ̑͊̈́͊ͅO̧̧̠̗̗̘͈͓̥̤͉̬̖̬͉̻ͪͧͧ͆̋ͭͧ̋̆͒ͦ̈͂ͅͅM̯͍͕̺̜͉̳̱̮̬͚̗͉̬̦̀ͮͧ̒͛͊̎̾ͩ̇ͩ͛ͨͥ̇͒̀͘͡ͅE̹̬͕̟̖̦̳̊͒̽̐͟͠͡

IDENTITY FOUND.

NAME: The Rake.

ASPECT #: 1

ASPECT TITLE: The Aspect Of Flesh

PURPOSE: He who lies underneath has no form, no flesh of his own. He covets what he does not have.

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE! KILL IT!

THE RAKE:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crow

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:45 pm

Onyx Rhine

This clearly wasn’t right…in some way. However, they had no other choice left at this point but to keep going, whatever it was that awaited them in the depths of that house. There was no other safe way out after all, even if they were to choose to try to run away.

Onyx would blink as they progressed, trying to clear his vision with all the weirdness, fades and hazes happening, but before he could confirm anything, he was stopped by the sound in his head, shaking his head with a displeased frown…

And then, this ugly thing came. That was the enemy…? “Looks…like we found our target…”, the pale man would take a somewhat defensive stance as he cast his spell like usual. They had to be ready for whatever would happen now…

Onyx:

~~~~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkra00

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:58 pm

My eyes widen and my pupils shake uncontrollably. I collapse onto my knees and clutch my head as it rocks left to right. My brain was trembling, I could feel it contract and squirm. Every inch of my being wanted to tear itself apart, fear began to spread as flashbacks to the first night fill my vision. Not again, please! Don't make me go back! Don't make me experience those horrors again... Anything, anything but that.

Nagami head suddenly stops moving and abruptly crashes into the ground. After a second he gets up, perfectly calm and still. He eyes the creature in front of them and readies his weapons. At that moment he entered a dark place, without light or emotion. There was a single goal in his mind and that was to exterminate the threat.

Action:

Passives:

Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkra00

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:34 pm

Miss Revision. Miss on 1,10, 9:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:44 pm

The demon would fold his arms, the cape shifting as his tail swished in thought as he heard all that was being said and processed it. It would take a moment, but eventually he’d formulate a response.

“The case is more complex than we assumed; however we must agree with Little Bit and Mr. Rhines. HABIT has made claims of being friends with the Aspect and it is very true that he could have some special permission in this place that would cause him not to be erased due to said connections. He also doesn’t seem like the sort to kill himself either, even so I am curious as to if this is really a pocket space like Nagami says or if...it is a place that has no boundaries. but rather just acceptance of what it considers native and not native here. Perhaps the reason we all are here now is because we were invited here in a fashion. The possibilities are endless really,”
the demon would say as he looked around the area a bit more. He wanted to know the answers, but for now it would seem he was restricted to just this path. How sad...and yet HABIT did invite them to come find him if they lived no? So there was that.

Thinking for only a few more seconds, the demon would eventually shake his head as he let his arms drop to his side and shifted in his spot. “Well, we have much to pick apart, but for now we have business to attend to. So yes. Forward and to the house is our only choice, Little Bit. As for escape perhaps if we defeat the Aspect we can get out.” And with that he would begin to lead the way to house.

Upon approaching the house, he did take note of Onyx watching the area appreciating the guy’s action as he looked at the bodies. “How curious….So it goes beyond here….” the demon would mutter as he recognized the markings and in turn made mental notes to go digging further into this connection. For now he just locked away the pattern before focusing on the questions tossed his way about his looks.

He would blink and look at himself a bit. “We feel lighter, but we do not understand why we changed fully yet, but we can pick apart the details later. Just know we are as okay as a creature of my nature can be." He would look back at the others with that fangy and unsettling grin of his, but then again did they expect anything less from a creature such as him?

Well that aside, the demon would turn his attention away from the group and focus on the house. Nodding in agreement to the idea of staying together, even more so when they got closer to the home and that feeling of being watched increased. This place...the black ooze both here and out there...the sky and forest of unnatural stillness….the unnatrual feel of the very ink he was made of coming a live as if it wanted to tear itself off of him and be free….the dance of fear and intrigue….the fading of the world around them and then….

There target revealed itself and the demon felt nothing. Red eyes would drift to Nagami as he began to act strange seeming to break down before slamming his head against the floor to he suppose concentrate. Whatever it did the demon would let out a faint growl that sounded more like a pur as he watched the guy with a calm gaze. “Let’s not do that, Nagami. We need you conscious to win.” He would say and then focusing on the enemy he would respond to Mr. Rhines. “So it would seem. Let’s try to make this dance quick yes?” With that he would fall into a battle stance and engage the enemy.

“Emoc tcepsa fo hself.Stel ecnad.”

Information:

Stats:

Uses/Kills/Items/Exp:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:57 pm

"We'll have to try and talk this all over once we're out of here... I, uh, I'ma be honest. I can't think too straight right now with all this going on. There is way too much information, facts, opinions, assumptions, confusion, concerns, guesses and creepiness just flying left right and center. My brain can't handle all this right now, I feel like... I feel... U-urhp..." The small pink fluff had been just nervously baffling on to himself to try and ignore the sites, smells and sounds that surrounded him. It wasn't the best strategy for dealing with everything that was going on, but if he wasn't doing so he probably wouldn't of even been able to walk past the bodies on the ground. Talking just kept him distracted. Though something else took his attention way more than talking at this particular moment. A feeling of great sickness, or... Strangeness? It wasn't quite sickness, but it was definitely a similar sort of feeling. Though, instead of it being his insides aching, it felt as though his outer body was twisting and churning.

Almost at the verge of throwing up, Denki would suddenly summon herself forth and literally slap Kuzi across the face with her paw. Giving him a stern look as he let out a small whelp and stared up at her. "U-uh... Thanks. I think I needed that." He'd shake his head, feeling strangely less weird now. That was until he opened his eyes and saw the... Nothing around him. "Wh-where the hell are we now! Why does everything keep having to change! I can't keep up with this! WHAT THE DURNLA IS THAT!"

"I believe that is what we were here t-"

"I DON'T CARE! KILL IT! KILL IT!"

"... Gladly."

Stats:

Health/SP Changes:

Passives:

Action:

Character Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:28 pm

so empty

THE RAKE:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:36 pm

Due to my mistake of only targeting Negami with the second attack, it only effects Negami this round.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:35 pm

"Okay, okay. Phah. Kay. M'kay. Okay... It's okay. Mhm, yup it's okay. Totally okay. Nothing abut this absolute void of nothingness but horror and constant feeling of on coming doom is completely FINE. DON'T TELL ME I'M NOT OKAY! I'M TOTALLY OKAY! JUS-" Kuzi would suddenly be stopped by Denki slapping him across the face again, not even bothering to look his way this time as she concentrated on the threat in front of them, though the fluff could feel her aggravation on the topic, though was also somewhat comforted by how confident Denki felt with the situation still. "T-thanks... Sorry. I'm okay. Seriously this time."

"Keep your friends safe. Together we are stronger than you're imagining, though we need them if we want to win this. That one especially is the only one who can restore our strength so you keep them safe and I'll deal with killing this thing."

Kuzi would nod to Denki's words, he doubted that she would lie to him at a time like this and he did remember that surge of power he felt earlier. No one else had mentioned anything like that happening to them yet, unless they just kept it more under wraps than he did... Either way, he'd have to believe in Denki for now. She was his only defence against this thing anyway. Though he wished his side of the deal didn't have to come up so soon. Smacking himself across the head, the pink fluff would quickly dash and jump in the way of the attack being sent Horny's way without much hesitation. Toppling over and rolling a few times before pushing himself back up to his feet and shaking his whole body off, flicking some blood across the void. "O-ow... I, I'm okay still. Heh, j-just keep me healthy Horny and I'll keep you safe!"

"The other two of you, help me destroy this thing."

Stats:

Health/SP Changes:

Passives:

Action:

Character Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   

Back to top Go down

Mission: What Lies Underneath.
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: The Other Worlds :: Junction :: The Bowels, AKA Under :: First Block-
Jump to: