Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Albrecht

Albrecht

The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night] Empty
PostSubject: The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night]   The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night] EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 1:55 pm

The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night] 2zgu2s3

---------------------
The Black Lion vs The Silver Dargon

---------------------

Few days ago, while in a patrol with the other cadets, an interesting conversation had happened, they spoke of having friendly duels with Julius and the other royal siblings. The idea of having friendly matches against members of your own squad was not uncommon among the Black Lions... Hell, it was even encouraged for them to trade blows every once in a while. In the end, Albrecht felt encouraged to challenge another one of his peers for a duel, it would make feel him right at home, it was nice way to test his mettle and even learn a thing or two.

Shiina would have received a formal invitation earlier that day through text message, with the place and time. And so the Knight waited for his opponent, clad in armor, his sword in hands and a banner standing behind him of the Black Lions behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night]   The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night] EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 1:41 am

Cecilia would sit at a distance observing the training grounds with remote interest. Normally she wouldn't have attended something like this, but she had been asked to stand by so that she could heal the two as needed and keep watch over the spar, a role which she was certainly willing to accept. Casual bouts of violence weren't exactly her thing, however, there was a clear practical purpose behind it as a matter of honing one's skill -- and besides, there was something she was curious about. The opponent Albrecht would be facing was Shiina who had a power unlike the rest of the Class Zero's abilities. Since that was the case, she had to wonder...

There was a strange glimmer in her eyes. She didn't say anything, but if Albrecht were to look back while waiting for the Wild Card to arrive then even the slightest speck of intuition would reveal clear as day who she was rooting for. After all, she had already let a piece of information relevant to this situation slip back during their first meeting at the church.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night]   The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night] EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 1:59 am

There was a lot to say about today that Shiina wouldn't get to discuss with others. For her, at least, this was a particularly eventful night. Maybe not for the right reasons, maybe so, but she was at least a little excited after getting a guinnea pig to test her new abilities on. No, not Albrecht, he was the real challenge of the night. No no, she knew how they worked now and that was wonderful to the Wild Card.

The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night] F1iIWvR

//"...ah, I guess Cecilia beat me here."//

Her piercing eyes were a pretty stark contrast with her purely dark Cadet uniform. It looked dustier than usual today, though, which was understandable as she had just finished a job for the night.

//"I'm sorry I made you wait so long, Albrecht, I ran into some trouble on the way here from Suzie Q. If you wouldn't mind, shall we get started right away?"// Though her looks were a little more beat up than what was normal for her, Shiina's tone was still just as collected as it mostly always was. It was up to the lion when he wanted to begin now.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night]   The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night] EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 6:08 pm

Cecilia was the first one to arrive, they didn't exchange any words but Albrecht would give her a small nod and then later on she arrived... The Knight quietly starred at the Wild Card for a moment, she was late yeah, but judging by the state of the uniform she likely had a good reasons. Albrecht had fought enough to know the signs of battle.

"Ah, welcome, I'm sure you had a good reason, Battle Sister Shiina. Albrecht nodded firmly, hopefully her previous conflict wouldn't affect her performance in their match, she did appear confident as always so she must be fine. He wanted nothing short of her best in this fight. "I have been looking forward to this duel, i'm sure you won't disappoint." He'd approach her for a handshake and even offer a smile from underneath his helmet and unless she had anything to say, he'd walk back to his original spot. "It will be a simple swordfight, only our weapons and Soul Skills shall be used.The loser pays the winner a good mug of Ale... Is that good for you?"
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night]   The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night] EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 1:32 pm

//"Only Soul Skills, huh... well, that takes me a little bit out of my element, but that's fine with me. I guess that gives me a chance to get some practice in with this thing too."// The Wild Card lifted a hand up to materialize a new toy she had just gotten not too long ago. As the black sheath formed first, Shiina grabbed its handle and then hooked it onto her belt just in time for the hilt to rise out of the top. //"Though, I hope you're fine with just regular dinner. I don't really drink. What do you say to the finest place in the BackLight instead?"//

It was more of a tease than a serious proposition. She didn't really care where they went as long as it was entertaining enough, after all.

//"Now, who should go first... Cecilia, why don't you flip a coin for us? I think that'd be fairer than if we tried to decide some other way."// Using her free hand, Shiina pulled back her hood to shake her silver hair free. If she was gonna fight properly she couldn't hold her peripheral vision back now could she? Oh and of course, though her face didn't say it, the sparks from her hands betrayed how excited she was to actually fight seriously for once... fight without having to rely on Jinguu-Tennou. //"I shouldn't have to ask you not to hold back, though, right? I don't have as much practice with a sword, but it'd be pretty shameful if I couldn't make up for that in some other way."//

Knowing Albrecht, though, Shiina wondered if that'd be enough. It was just a matter of skill at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night]   The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night] EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 6:03 pm

Cecilia would nod her head at Shiina's request and remove a piece of VC from her pocket. After letting Albrecht and Shiina decide which side they wanted she'd flip it into the air, catch it on the palm of her right hand, and call out the result. Afterward, however, she'd return to her previous silence as she observed the fight closely and carefully.

Coin Flip:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night]   The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night] EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 8:39 pm

"I don't think i can afford a dinner at a fine restaurant. I suppose that's even more incentive for me to not lose." He stated, stern and flat as ever. He had figured she was just bantering though. With both of his hand, he tightly grasped Lamina Sanctus, the tip pointed at Shiina, holding it just below his chest height.

For a moment his left hand released the sword's handle to pound his chest. A single and prideful laughed followed.

"I always give me all, Battle Sister. It would also be an insult to your capabilities." He replied, there seemed to be a hint of joy in his voice this time. Beneath his helmet he wore a wolfish grin on his face, he was itching to fight now. While Shiina had proved to be an overwhelmingly powerful Persona user, he had yet to see how she fared in melee combat.
"Alright, let's go!"

Albrecht would perform a skip, quickly closing the gap of 2.5 meters between him and landing about a meter away from the Wild Card. From the back of the Knight a pair of beautiful golden wings would sprout and with it his movements had become faster as well. He'd perform a single thrust at chest height before sweeping his sword to the left. The golden wings flapped propelling the knight about half meter away from his rival.

Stuff:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night]   The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night] EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 9:11 pm

//"Well then. Allow me to go all out as well."// Shiina's lips curled only slightly upwards as Albrecht performed his skip, her trigger finger reacting just fast enough to point Legacy's sheath towards his helmet before firing the sword out like an arrow, the hilt striking against Albrecht's armored face. She didn't expect this to give her more than a second's worth of leeway, though that was all she needed.

Her other hand sparked in light blue lightning that quickly spread through her veins and all throughout her body. The whirring of static was plainly audible as Shiina's very soul and body were altered to a superhuman state.

The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night] GS7KsB2

//"Accel!"//

With impressive reflexes, the Wild Card twirled to Albrecht's right before sprinting behind him in time to catch her falling sword in her right hand, putting slightly less than a meter between them. With Albrecht in her striking range and her speed raised to levels high enough to edge him out, she spun on one foot and swung Legacy at his back in a downward diagonal arc, from right to left.

No matter whether this hit or not, Shiina would then hop back twice to put another five meters of distance between them before sliding her sword back into its sheath, it still tightly hanging on her off-hand.

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night]   The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night] EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 10:19 pm

He knight grunted and flinched upon the sword's hill colliding with his helmet, he was unaware her sword could do that, he'd have to keep an eye on her hilt from now on. He landed on the ground and slid for half a meter. He watched Shiina move with his teeth gritted, she was quick as the wind. Were not for the enhancements of his own Soul Skill it would be hard to keep up.

"Damn!" He muttered, she had managed to place herself behind him. Turning around would take a while and it would be risky. So, his golden wings were extended and snapped back at full force trying to compress Shiina between them and disorient her before she had the chance to strike. His wings would immediately return to their resting position. "Barachiel, lend me your strength!" His blade sparked with an intense blue.

His body twirled from right to left so he could turn to the Wild Card, his hands held Lamina Sanctus pointed down, they would bring it up on a diagonal and sweeping motion. The Knight's hands twisted to the opposite direction after completing the move and brought the blade down, following the same diagonal as before while he gave chase to his opponent.

In the case his move failed, Shiina's hit would connect. Causing pain and him to stumble a few steps forward. He'd turn around and use his wings to lift him 8 meters above the ground and quickly back away from Shiina.

Stuff:

Passive:

Actions:

Last edited by Albrecht on Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night]   The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night] EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 10:51 pm

Sadly for Albrecht, the range on his wings wouldn't be enough to reach Shiina from her striking point. Her weapon's range combined with the leeway the length of its grip gave her meant that 1 meter was enough to slash at him with a few centimeters to spare. As such, the blade connected with his back, and Shiina retreated successfully to her new position.

Shiina raised an eyebrow as Albrecht just backed away as well. She decided not to take any kind of bait, and simply stayed right where she was with her eyes locked right onto him. The breather gave her an opportunity to rest after the run, at the very least, so that was nice.

Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night]   The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night] EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 11:18 pm

He expected her to give chase, but instead she just stood there. Doing nothing at all. It was almost taunting him. The knight growled and snarled a bit in response. His wings flapped as he flew forward, charging at Shiina at full speed, he held his grip tight. The knight came to a halt when the horizontal distance between him and Shiina was of about 3 meters. He'd land as fast as he could and assume a high defensive stance.

Stats:

Passive:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night]   The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Black Lion vs The Silver Dragon[Night]
Page 1 of 1