Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Old Bones (Kuzi Junction Work Thread) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Old Bones (Kuzi Junction Work Thread) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Old Bones (Kuzi Junction Work Thread) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Old Bones (Kuzi Junction Work Thread) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Old Bones (Kuzi Junction Work Thread) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Old Bones (Kuzi Junction Work Thread) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Old Bones (Kuzi Junction Work Thread) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Old Bones (Kuzi Junction Work Thread) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Old Bones (Kuzi Junction Work Thread) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Old Bones (Kuzi Junction Work Thread)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Old Bones (Kuzi Junction Work Thread) Empty
PostSubject: Old Bones (Kuzi Junction Work Thread)   Old Bones (Kuzi Junction Work Thread) EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 2:53 pm

Another day, another early morning waking for Kuzi and his family, they always seemed to get up pretty early in the morning. Even when staying up particularly late, the Dreedle kind more so slept throughout the night just to pass the time until it was bright enough to see again. It wasn't that they didn't need to sleep at all, far from it, if they didn't ever go to sleep they'd get just as cranky and lethargic as most any other creature. It was just the fact they didn't seem to need as much to operate at a normal level. Often only getting between three to five hours of sleep each night. With some exceptions of course, it was still a pleasant experience to sleep in and feel good and properly rested. Though today wasn't one of those cases, after having his usual long winded chat with each of his three parents, having breakfast and checking if his friend had messages him on the CWIS terminal. Kuzi was about to leave his home to go on another one of his adventures when his Pa stopped him.

"Hey, kiddo. You going into central Junction like you usually scamper off to?" His Pa would start with a reasonably deep chuckle considering the high pitches of most of their voices. "Could you do me a favour and take something into town for me? It's nothing too heavy, so don't worry about that, it's this small fossil of what I believe is some ancient creatures leg bone. Again its rather small but it looks nothing like anything I've ever seen before, and from what I can tell it is very, very old. Perhaps it is from some old species who once inhabited the forest dome as we do from millions of years ago. Who knows. Anyway, I'll make it worth your while kiddo, buy yourself something nice whilst in town too." With a lighthearted smile, Kuzi's Pa would place the small fossil in question into a small pouch that he then wrapped around his sons neck. "I'm sure you know the place you need to go to get this checked, right?"

Rolling his eyes playfully, Kuzi would gently bat his dads leg with one of his paws and giggle. "Of course I do! And you didn't give me a chance to actually say if I was or wasn't going into town before just wrapping this around me so I suppose I have to go into town now!" The pink fluff would tease before turning to start jogging lightly down their garden path whilst calling back. "Kidding, I was going there anyway! You know me too well, I'll see ya later Pa! Take care of everyone whilst I'm gone and yes, yes. I'll be sure not to get stepped on. Don't worry!" With one last laugh to himself, Kuzi would turn his attention to the path ahead of him that was nothing more than a flattened path of grass that lead from his home to the entrance of the mid ward. It was by no means the most efficient or direct route to the entrance, in fact it took a very scenic route. However it was the way he liked going most, cause it allowed him to see all his favourite places along the way!

Eventually though, he would find himself at the entrance of the mid ward and begin his adventure through the catacombing streets of the place. They were so weirdly laid out and designed, most would surly get lost easily especially when only just arriving at the place. There was no logic to it, it just seemed to only be set out to be as space efficient as possible to house as many people as possible. Which was honestly weird that they had the place like this yet so much space was left alone in the bio domes. Not that he was complaining, he'd hate for them to do anything like this inside the domes, they were so peaceful and pretty and such a wonderful place to live. Regardless, Kuzi had lived here all of his life and had ventured off into Junctions wards nearly every single day. He loved exploring and laying out mental mind maps of the place for him to follow. So for one such as he, getting lost wasn't something he was too scared about. As long as he didn't take any paths he hadn't before. Now then, he had to go get this fossil checked out. He knew where it was he had to go but there were a few routes he knew about to get there. So which one to go down? Whichever was the fastest he guessed, though he couldn't quite tell from his head which would be the quickest... Hm... Probably this one, yes! He'll go this way!

Following the path along, the small fluff ball would dodge oncoming and on going feet left and right in an attempt to not get himself crushed. Luckily he was quite adept at this, especially with his special power of phasing through things which as much as it didn't always work and tired him out a little. Was a good sudden last resort to fall back on. He'd casually observe the people he passed as he went, finding the people of Junction endlessly interesting despite how many he had seen at this point. With a few short cuts here and there, it didn't take the small pink fluff long to get to where he needed to be and went inside. It was kinda hard to get the attention of the giant turtle like man that was running the place with how small he was, but once fluttering up to the desk and stating what he needed of him. He quickly accepted the chance to observe some possible ancient and lost to time bones of creatures far gone. It was truly something very old, something so old in fact there was no data of it in any of the mans books about what it could be. Which was a little disappointing but it was still exciting to find out the thing was over twenty million years old. Jeez, how was it still in tact? He didn't really understand those things but he'd thank the turtle and place the bone back in his pouch before going off to do the rest of what he planned today. He could tell his Pa all about the ancient bone when he got home later!

~Work Thread Complete~

~Word Count: 1,082~
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

Old Bones (Kuzi Junction Work Thread) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Bones (Kuzi Junction Work Thread)   Old Bones (Kuzi Junction Work Thread) EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 4:02 pm

A job well done deserves compensation.

You have earned 3000 VC

+10% for being very well written!

+10% for an interesting work experience!

Total, 3600VC

This total has been deposited into your citizen account.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Back to top Go down

Old Bones (Kuzi Junction Work Thread)
Page 1 of 1