Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Shop (Black Market)

->Missions (Case Files)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

October 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 8/18/2017

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, is underway! We also have our sideplot taking place called Junction! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our sideplot, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Junction plot is CWIS and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Godai and Grantus.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Sosina

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:46 pm

Unison noticed that the two hadn't even considered her help or at least hadn't mentioned it, in the end it didn't matter to much, she didn't do it for the recognition anyway, though as she noticed the weapon of their opponent glowing she took a more defensive stance "Incoming...." she said simply as she braced.

Trinity's stats:

Action:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:31 pm

Invidia:

Aya's Stats ~ Level 3 - Rank 4:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:02 pm

Frog smirked at Invidia as the monster's attack swept across them. It didn't do as much nor was it as scary as Frog expected. He glanced back to check on Brit before focusing on something he hadn't tried before.

"You've been such a dick thus far, Mr. Envy. Ya realize that? You've been a bother. Always have, always will be,eating young girls or feeding them to someone else like you claimed, doesn't matter to me, unless we rid of you. You've threatened PGB and the rest of us. You've played stupid games. No more of that, no more riddles. This is your end."
He opened a palm to reveal a card of Magician. That card flipped around its axis, becoming the number zero, Jester, as his Persona appeared behind him in a cloud of green smoke. The gigantic frog thumped to the ground as Frog joined his hands again, smirking. The chains around his wrists snapped and he opened the hands, revealing two card there now. The Sun opened the door for Asura to walk into the field, blessing the party with unseen vigor, as Gen'ei's mouth opened to release a tempest upon Invidia.

Damage Taken:

The Amphibian Prince:

Aya:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:18 pm

"If we get lucky, this might be our best chance to finish this fight! "

Stats
Spoiler:

Used
Spoiler:

Miss rate
Spoiler:

Lv
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sosina

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:52 pm

As the attack swept over them, and did little to nothing to her, Unison took stock of the group, they all seemed to be okay, so for the moment she decided it best to defend herself, she wasn't much for offensive capabilities after all, she would watch the health of the others however to make sure they were okay. Raising her hand the barrier built up once more between her and her foe. "Be mindful of your condition, but now would be the best time to strike" she said to them as she continued to look after them.

damage taken:

Trinity's stats:

Action:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Brittie

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:46 pm

You heard her, let's settle this for once and for all! In the name of Endymion, we Pee-Tees will punish you! ...oh my gosh, I never get tired of saying this!

Actions, Stats, Passives and Equips:

Last edited by Brittie on Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brittie

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:47 pm

( Edited the post because I forgot to include Miss chance. Sorry. )

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Philodai

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:07 pm

"It's almost cute how you seem so sure of yourselves despite your earlier hesitation."

Invidia:

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Last edited by Grantus on Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Philodai

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:09 pm

Fixing Crit Chance:

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Philodai

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:17 pm

"Well, the tables have turned. Ha ha ha!"

Invidia:

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Last edited by Grantus on Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Philodai

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:19 pm

"Now... Who's next?"

QAS Mode: Initiated!

>Continue Fighting (Alt. Cast will continue to fight)

>Run Away (Alt. Cast must roll to run, but KOed members will be left behind)

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:58 pm

As the frontal team went down, it became quite clear that limiting themselves to four at a time for safety purposes was probably not the best idea that had ever occurred to them. Seeing his friends so mercilessly beat down was heartwrenching to Ragnarok, but as it stood there was no time for emotions. He felt tempted to deactivate his emotion drive, but... for once, overwhelming emotions might be benefitial here.

"I've said it once and I'll say it again; you're a hollow husk of a man, Invidia. Even if I die, it'll be an honor to get to spit in the face of the embodiment of pettiness. Knight, Forseti, dragon guy, with me!"

>Continue Fighting.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:19 pm

Invidia:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:02 pm

"Oh boy....this did not go the way I expected." A voice familiar to much of the group might have heard came knocking near the entrance. Unfortunately, by this point Invidia had begun to make his way towards the group. He landed on top of the metal canine Selenus. In response the Phantom would quickly snap his fingers. A light would erupt from his body, spreading to the group in front of Invidia. They would be brought outside to safety, however not before the Phantom would swipe a little cash from their persons and a few extra if they didn't have enough of what he liked. He was a phantom after all. Meanwhile, Invidia scowled at his failed attempt to finish them off. Perhaps their decision to stay and fight saved more lives in the long run than they realized. However he would indeed send a message. He took his blade and drove it deep into the robot, and ground into it until it was split in half. He proceeded to rifle through it until he could find the prize he sought: his own Plume of Dusk. In a quick motion, he tossed it backwards and soon shadowy figures would swallow it whole before fleeing into the dark depths of the club. Demons perhaps? Regardless, he did what he could, and though the majority were saved due to perhaps absurd if not admirasble bravery, there is no doubt that a great cost was required to make it happen...

Fission Mailed

Social Qualities/EXP and Cost:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:27 am

OOC NOTE: Leaving all my items to Trinity, my VC to Gabe

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   

Back to top Go down

The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next