Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox) Empty
PostSubject: A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox)   A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:51 am

A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox) WLKHyWy

"Hello. Hey! Hia. Yo. What's up? How's it going? Nice day, huh? Hi. Sup? Heyo! Alright? Good mornin'. Howdey. How ya doin'? Good to see you! Oooh you look fancy! Long time no see! Heeeeey! Dude where do you get your hair done, that looks awesome! Herro. Waz up? I remember you! Long time no see! Wanna hang out later? Maybe some other time! Yo, yo! Hey I swear you just walked past a minute ago! Hello again anyway!"

Sitting a top a small cobble stoned wall, Kuzi sat brushing his tail back and forth happily as he joyfully said hello or some variant of greeting to literally every single person that walked past him. He had nothing really planned today, no where to be, no where to go. It was a free day to do anything! And this was a nice sitting spot, it was comfy all things considered and a lot of people walked by here and it was always fun to try and spot out all the weird and awesome looking aliens! Like that guy with the six legs, four eyes and two mouths! People like that were weirsome! Like, weird and awesome combined.

Kuzi wasn't hoping for much, really. He just enjoyed being friendly and greeting people. There were the odd few who even turned to look his way and either wave at him, tip their hats or even say hi back! There were always the few dull people who ignored him and then the people who'd get annoyed at him for just saying a friendly hello. Which he never really understood those kinds of people. Regardless it just gave him something to do, and who knows. He's done this before and some times some people stop and end up having a proper conversation with him! He loved talking so in reality this was the best out come of the whole thing. Though just throwing out pleasant greetings was fun too.

"Morning!"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox)   A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 5:16 pm

Not really feeling like doing something too eccentric that day, Cryox had taken to simply padding around the Middle Ward, and watching what the people there were doing as they milled about. Most of them were kinda boring, but there are always some individuals that provide an unintentionally amusing show. Whether it's the random klutz tripping over nothing, or a stammering dude failing at starting a conversation with someone. Just the little things, you know?

A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox) TNVYo4a

And the two-tailed feline would stick to just doing his observations, at least until he took note of some people making pauses near a wall of sorts. Wandering closer, he would tilt his head at the pink creature who seemed to be greeting people left and right. Neh? Was that supposed to be some sort of advertisement thing? He wasn't sure what would be the reason for saying hi to everybody, even though you basically didn't know any of those people. Nevertheless, he was intrigued by this oddity, deciding to hop up onto the wall himself, trying to poke the pink fluff with one of his paws.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox)   A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 8:01 pm

It was actually quite fun to try and count the number of people he'd greeted too. It was kinda difficult to keep track sometimes and he must admit he lost count a few times when he tried. But there was other times where he did manage to keep track and then made a high score for him to try to beat! Why? Uh. His high score was actually two hundred and fifty six at this point, he was currently up to one hundred and ten so he was nearly half way there! Though he wasn't sure how long he was going to be out here so whether or not he'd actually try to beat his score today or not was still up for question. However this question would have to wait for a moment as he felt something nudge into his side.

A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox) 6eAiUwX

"Huh?" His whole body would seem to jitter a little as the unexpected paw touched his body, turning to face the culprit of whoever had poked him. "Oh! Good morning!" Kuzi would greet the stranger cheerfully in a rather feminine voice for a male, his tone as if he'd just met up with an old friend again. It wasn't often that he got to talk to someone roughly his size, even if they were still slightly bigger than him. "How're you doing? Did you need something? I'm guessing you did if you came up onto this wall with me and decided to poke me so that was a silly question. Unless you were just curious. Are you like one of those pet cats some people have that can't actually speak or are you different? You look different! You got two tails for starters, doesn't that kinda make balancing more difficult? Tails are meant to be central and you can sway them to keep your balance but with two then it'd be like they're on each side and not really able to easily alter your center of mass, or, well. However it works, I'm not really a scientist. But pretty sure that's how tails work. Sorry, wasn't trying to make that sound rude if it did by the way. Also are those small horns? What do you use them for? Do you like, running head butt your foes? Last time I tried something like that I ended up with this scar on my forehead. It really hurt, but its a lot better now. Uh. Where was I. Were you able to speak? I just realized I never stopped talking to check." He'd smile, finally taking a rest from his continuous stream of blurting out anything and everything that came to mind.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox)   A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 11:00 pm

The two-tailed feline would blink, proceeding to just sit down as the response to his action turned out to be a never-ending monologue of sorts. It almost made his head spin to try to remember all that in one go. Was he like supposed to answer all of that at once for real, or was this one going on a rant for some different mysterious reason he didn't know about?

Cryox would tilt his head slightly. ''If you were born with three legs instead of four, you'd learn how to walk too, no? That's how it works. And I prefer to not fight people unless I must.'' Most were bigger than him anyway, which made that task a lot harder. He would honestly rather avoid such a hassle, as long as there wasn't a serious reason for him to do it. He liked his life enough to not rush into an unfair fight of sorts. ''Neh, is there a reason why are you asking me all that at once?'' Now that's something he would surely like to know, because it was rather tough to keep up with that properly, and it could easily become a one-sided conversation if someone just started rambling to no end.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox)   A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox) EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 6:35 pm

"Oh cool! You can talk!" Kuzi would chirp excitedly when the feline replied to one of his many questions, though it would take him a little longer to think over what they had actually said to him. "I suppose that makes sense, you're used to what you've always used, huh? Like if you suddenly only had one tail as much as that's how I'm used to it, you'd then feel confused!" The pink fluff ball would nod his head and grin with his two top canines sticking out from his mouth. "I don't like to fight either, I don't like many things that require me to get down and dirty. There was just this one time where I had no other option and it didn't really end up to well for me which kinda just cemented the idea that it wasn't something I enjoyed. I prefer doing stuff like talking... Or cooking!"

Flicking his tail back and forth behind him, Kuzi would tilt his head to one side and look almost straight upwards after being asked why he was asking everything at once. "Uhh. No real reason." He'd say whimsically before throwing his gaze back down. "I just usually get maybe a wee little bit too much excited when I get the chance to talk to someone new. I dunno. I just love to talk and never know what to say or ask first so it usually just all comes flowing out at once until someone stops me! I can slow down a bit if you'd prefer though, I know not eevverryyyone is quite a fan of the way I can jabber on all the time and I understand if you want me to kick it back a notch." As much as his excitement often got the better of him, especially early on in a conversation Kuzi was always willing to quiet down a bit if the other preferred. A conversation required two people to be enjoying the talk after all! If his rambling was making the other not enjoy the talk, then there was no fun in that now, was there?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox)   A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox) EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 9:53 pm

CRYOX

''Pink fluff, huh?''

Heh. ‘’Fighting can be fun. It’s just a pain in the ass when almost everyone is like 10x bigger than you. It puts one at an annoying disadvantage.’’ Cryox would make a jokingly sad face at that one for a moment. Though to be fair, it was kinda sad. Personally, he wasn’t that much against a scruffle, but what do you do when most opponents could just squash or pick you up, thus limiting your chances at a comeback that isn’t pointless? Being smaller in size doesn’t get many plus points when it comes to combat situations. Especially with larger opponents.

Cryox would tilt his head slightly as he blinked at the pink fluff when he got his inquiry answered. ‘’I think people could have a problem with catching all that you’ve said. It’s easy to miss stuff when there’s too much of it. Neh, wouldn’t you lose focus if someone kept rambling in your ears all the time?’’ He was kind of curious actually. When there’s a lot, it makes it easy to just pass over some of it, whether on accident or purposefully. It’d be a hassle to try to respond to every little thing that was said after all. Doesn’t seem like that would make for a quality conversation unless one enjoys a more one-sided exchange. But hey, he was going to do things his way in the end, regardless of how it looked on the other side, so that one was entirely up to the other guy.

~~~~
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox)   A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 2:22 pm

"I know exactly what you mean! Everyone is so huge, right? Well. Most people anyway, even you're bigger than me! It would make things a lot easier to fight if we could grow to as big as they do, although then it would be more difficult to get around, or hide, or squeeze into small spaces. I guess there are a few advantages to being small, makes us harder to hit in a fight, right? Though it does still kinda stink." Kuzi would agree, returning the jokingly sad face that the other had pulled. Honestly he was quite content with his size, sure there would be a lot of cool things he could do if he was bigger, but there'd also be a lot of cool things that he wouldn't be able to do anymore that he can when he was small! Like, be lazy and sit on someone's shoulder to carry him around. You know, the important things in life!

The pink fluff ball would giggle. "Hehe, I guess some people don't have as good a memory, huh? I actually don't find it that hard to remember what others are saying, though I do sometimes get stuck over what I've said myself. Which is a little odd, I guess I just kinda say it before even thinking about it and by the time I do think about it I can't remember if I've said it or not? Something like that. Though I'll try to stay more to the point for ya." He'd grin before bending his neck down to one side and scratching the back of his ear with one of his back paws. Then shaking his whole body to sort his fur out again so it wasn't all flat where he'd been scratching. "You know what really sucks though?" He'd begin suddenly with a disheartened tone. "Not having hands! Or thumbs. Or one of those tails that some people can use to pick up stuff... Or any other equivalent."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox)   A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox) EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 7:25 am

CRYOX

''Hmmmm…''

‘’Neh, all they would really have to do is corner you somewhere, or surprise pick you up and you lose by default. I think being harder to hit only works when you’re well prepared for said fight. I don’t really mind it though. Everyone’s got their own skills to their advantage regardless of sizes.’’ There was always something you could do, as long as you were aware of what your natural talents were. Use what you can do best against your enemy, and you might have a good chance. Unless they simply have an advantage in anything you can think of. In which case, good riddance, probably. Life was sadly not always fair for everybody, no matter how much might one wish it to be.

Cryox would rub his nose with one of his paws as he gave it some thought there. ‘’Remembering is not as tough as finding a way to answer to every little thing in return. Unless one likes to rant back.’’ It wasn’t like he had a bad memory, although details can always be lost if you don’t pay complete attention. But it was a hassle to be bombarded with 5+ question and expected to somehow answer them all in one go. What do you even start with? Or what if you don’t want to speak so much at once? ‘’Well, you can still pick things up with your mouth, right?’’ Which cooould be awkward, but it was better than nothing, in a way.

~~~~
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox)   A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 1:53 pm

"Then when they pick you up, yoouu... Bite their hands!" Kuzi would snap his teeth suddenly enthusiastically, leaving his front fangs hanging out of his mouth as he grinned afterwards. He remembered doing that once when some random person suddenly grabbed at him, not because he thought he was under attack or anything, nor was he one who minded being picked up if he was honest. But it was just quite sudden and it was his first instinctual reaction to just nom on the guys hand, which evidently just got him forcefully thrown to the ground again. Which didn't help matters massively. "Hehe, I'm sure there are ways of getting out of that kinda situation. Ya just gotta wait for the right opportunity for them to loosen their grip a little and break out! O-or something. I dunno, it might work? Though what if they never loosen their grip... Uhh..." The pink fluff would tilt his head as he thought about it, before his grin grew larger and he simply shrugged.

"W-well. Yeah, but. Ya know, picking stuff up with your mouth kinda sucks still. Like, you can't hold some things properly, or use them properly like people with hands and thumbs can properly. Plus you can usually only hold one thing at a time in your mouth! And whilst its in your mouth then you can't talk properly cause you can't open your mouth or whatever properly or whatever your holding will fall out cause you weren't gripping it properly! Which then like, what if you have to carry something a really long way with someone else? You wouldn't be able to talk properly throughout the entire trip and that would be soooo laame!" He'd respond with a flick of his ear, probably properly overusing the word properly in his proper explanation of why holding things in your mouth was unproper. Wait uhm, unfavourable. That was it... Okay now that word was stuck in his head and didn't sound right anymore... Properly... It's like... A prop, but its early... An odd look of confusion would bestow Kuzi's face seemingly from nowhere as he thought about this properly.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox)   A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 6:45 pm

CRYOX

''Heh.''

Cryox would blink at the display, sticking his tongue out at the pink guy briefly. ''If their hands are in reach, maybe.'' Yeah, that could work, if the person picking you up was careless enough to do it in a way that would leave them in reach of fangs or claws. Which was usually easy to avoid if they knew how to do it. The feline would flatten his ears against his head slightly, a bit displeased at the whole idea of being picked up and held like that. ''Bleh, it sucks when people do that. I bet most of them wouldn't enjoy being picked up like that if it happened to them.'' Yet they did that to smaller beings sometimes even for no real reason besides thinking something was cute or the like.

He would chuckle lightly at the rant about holding items. ''There's also the option of using your tail to grip something. Most things larger people do aren't really of use for us anyway.'' Even if they had workable thumbs and all, it wasn't like they'd actually be doing a whole lot more. Most likely. ''And I don't need my mouth to talk, so too bad for you!'', he would snicker faintly, demonstrating his telepathic powers with that statement.

~~~~
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox)   A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox) EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 1:51 pm

Kuzi's eyes would light up at the thought of some of the bigger creatures of Junction being picked up. "Hehe, could you imagine! That'd be so funny! I bet they'd freak out loads too, yet for some reason think we'll be completely fine with it. I find that more annoying than anything, that they just presume things onto me because of who I am sometimes. I'd say I don't blame them, I dunno what small creatures may of been like back on their home world, but we're smart! We can talk, and think, and aren't just some plaything ya know?" The pink fluff would hum slightly as he carried on imagining humans being picked up by giants, or even... "Imagine if we could be super big and pick them up! Teach 'em a lesson ourselves, hehe."

The small pink creature would sit down and flick his tail around to be resting on his front paws, looking down at it with light annoyance as it bounced up and down on his paws. "Nyeh. I don't think I'd ever be able to lift up anything with this silly thing, its so thin and light, I don't know if I'd even be able to wrap it around anything tight enough to get a grip. Let alone carry it a long way like that!" Saying this, he'd attempt to wrap the tail around a small pebble that was lying on the side of the wall, hardly even getting it to budge as his tail slapped against it with no real effect. He'd begin to shrug it off and laugh, before jumping at the sudden noise inside his head. "W-woah, what? Did you just, were you, was I? Wait, who. You? What? How did you just, get in, my brain, with your words! That's not how words worked! I felt them in my brain, not in my ears, you didn't even word them. I mean, say them. I mean, what." Kuzi would scratch his face with one paw confused. "If you can put words in my brain... Can you hear the words that I say in my brain? Is that how that works. Or wait, was I just hearing things. Or going insane? Or... I, uh, should probably shut up and let you explain, huh?" He'd give up with a confused grin.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox)   A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 6:26 pm

CRYOX

''Eheh.''

‘’Yeh, it gets irksome. They should be doing that to their pets, not to someone who they don’t even know. Especially in a place like Junction. Anyone could be anything here.’’ Pretty rude, you know? Though maybe they’d get a pass if they at least apologized. Hmm. He’d have to consider that first. Then again, it’d be a bore to hold a grudge against everyone who ever tried to pick him up. He’d have to hate like half the world… ‘’Hmmm’’, he would hum for a bit, thinking before giving a light scoff. ‘’I’d be up for teaching them a lesson, that’s for sure.’’ Size did limit things, but that didn’t mean he didn’t have the guts to face off with people. Being bigger would definitely make it easier though.

Cryox would stick his tongue out at the fluff-o as he watched the failed pick up attempt. ‘’Neh, maybe you could train and get it to become stronger? I can pick up some stuff with mine if it isn’t too big.’’ It had to be a size he could wrap the tail around securely enough, otherwise it would likely be for naught. Weight was usually no issue as small items tended to be relatively light outside of exceptions. Not that he could think of anything right at that moment.

Whatever though. The next scene was way more interesting. The reaction he got to his slight stunt was definitely rather amusing to witness, and the two-tailed feline would chuckle at the display, in fact even going as far as rolling on over on the ground with laughter. He never got bored of seeing people get spooked or confused when he did this. Aside from those who were too cool to react of course. But that was a different thing anyway.

A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox) JlemReb

‘’Hehe. I can use telepathy, you know what that is right? I don’t think I can read thoughts though.’’ Meh, well it would maybe be nice to try one day, but he wasn’t sure whether he wanted to know at times.

~~~~
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox)   A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox) EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 3:08 pm

Looking at his tail with disbelief, Kuzi would bat at it with one paw a few times before letting it disappear from his sight back behind him again. "I suppose I could try, never get good at anything without trying after all! Practice makes the thing ya wanna do do the thing ya wanted it to do better. Though, I'm not sure how long it'd take, that piece of string is so weak and useless. Nothing is impossible if you put your mind to it and just keep trying though!" The pink fluff would say optimistically, deciding now to stick his tongue out in return from the other doing so when he attempted and failed the initial pick up.

The pink Dreedle would tilt his head lightly at what the others reaction to his confusion entailed, his light hearted nature taking it as them joking around with him instead of just directly trying to scare him then laugh at him. "Telepathy? So it was your words in my brain and not in my ears! Good. That means I'm not insane, yet. Hehe. That a really cool power though! I bet that's really useful for both practical needs and practical jokes. I can do something pretty cool that most people can't as well!" Kuzi would states proudly with a huge grin on his face as one of his upper fangs hang out of his mouth. "Though..." He'd continue, looking around him for a moment before tilting his head downwards slightly at not being able to find anything suitable around up here on the wall. "I don't think there's anything I can do it with around here..."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox)   A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox) EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 6:39 pm

CRYOX

''Fun~''

''Heh, trying is better than doing nothing anyway.'' Even small and weak looking things could accomplish feats with enough effort put into it. Or so it usually went. It could be really hard sometimes, though. But hey, what's a tail for if you can't do anything with it? Might as well find a way to make it useful somehow. Even if it didn't end up being pick ups. There are always options, right...?

Nevertheless, as fun as the surprise mind-speak proved to be, Cryox would eventually roll himself back to his feet, sitting down with his tails swishing lightly. ''It's fun to see people's reactions when they don't expect it. Hehe.'' Which in most cases they had no way to. Who'd think a random cat could do that, right? Of course, depending on species, anyone could possibly do anything, but one can't really figure it out without any clues. He would tilt his head. ''Neh? What is it?'' Something with items since the fluff seemed to be searching for something?

~~~~
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox)   A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox) EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 3:33 pm

With a light chrip, Kuzi would nod. "I bet it is! You could have lots of fun with a gift like that! You could even tease multiple people you don't even know without fear of being caught. Like some sort of super secret mischief ninja! Hehe, I would love to be able to do something like that where you'd have no fear of being caught. Granted what I can do can really spook people if done right, though they'd know it was me that had done it. Most of the time anyway, suppose it depends how I preformed the trick!" With a gleeful smile, Kuzi would notice a pile of wooden boxes piled up against the wall the pair were sitting on just a short walk down the wall. "Oh! Oh! Oh! That'll work! Quickly, follow me, follow me!" He'd chant excitedly as he began running down the wall towards the discarded pile of boxes, luckily it seemed they were all empty too which made this even better!

With a delicate jump accompanied by a slight flutter of his wings, Kuzi would jump on top of the pile of boxes and sit down with his beaming grin still on his face. "For my next trick! I ask a volunteer from the audience to step up onto these here boxes to ensure they are in fact real wooden boxes with no funny business going on!" The pink fluff would begin, putting on his best announcer voice impression and giggling to himself afterwards. "How about you in front row! The cat with the two tails, you'll do nicely~! Hehe."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox)   A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Morning Greeting (Kuzi & Cryox)
Page 1 of 1