Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Little Mock Adventure (Lilly) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Little Mock Adventure (Lilly) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Little Mock Adventure (Lilly) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Little Mock Adventure (Lilly) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Little Mock Adventure (Lilly) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Little Mock Adventure (Lilly) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Little Mock Adventure (Lilly) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Little Mock Adventure (Lilly) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Little Mock Adventure (Lilly) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Little Mock Adventure (Lilly)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

A Little Mock Adventure (Lilly) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Mock Adventure (Lilly)   A Little Mock Adventure (Lilly) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 6:15 pm

After around thirty seconds of having her eyes closed, Lilly would open them again. "Hmm..." Maybe he'd gone quite far off? Or was trying exceptionally hard to stay completely silent, which would of been smart of him. Though, now was just the question of where to actually start looking if she wasn't going to be able to just hear him out. She'd pat her right foot against the ground a few times as she thought, how exactly would she have hidden in his place? Probably pretty close by, honestly. There was little point going far if there wasn't better hiding spots, and staying close is exactly what people wouldn't think you'd do. Unless he thought that, and thought she'd think that too so then didn't? S-she... U-uh... Kinda just confused herself.

"W-we used to have all kinds of giants back home, some were similar to the pets you have here yet on a much larger scale..." Lilly would start saying out loud, walking forward a few paces and holding her paw over her eyes to try and stepping on her tip-toes to try and get as high a vantage point to look around as possible. "The vegetation there was huge too... Tree's grew up like sky scrapers. H-heh... We actually used to live up high in the trees, in like, villages suspended up above. It was our only way of ensuring we were out of the harms way of the giants." The girl would continue, she felt like by talking Nagami would either want to start writing things down or just simply lose track and concentration of staying so still, it was worth a try anyway. "Funny really... How the giant tree's kept us safe from the giants..."
Back to top Go down
Darkra00

Darkra00

PostSubject: Re: A Little Mock Adventure (Lilly)   A Little Mock Adventure (Lilly) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 7:28 pm

The fact that Lilly chose this time to talk about her home world frustrated me to no end. I wanted to write really badly but at the same time, it didn't seem to affect my composure too much. Talking to someone during a game of hide and seek was the oldest trick in the book. You offer them something or trick them and they come out by themselves. But... last time I checked this was the only time I've ever played the game. The thought disturbed me as I moved ever so slightly. A bead of sweat dripped down my cheek as my eyes frantically darted back and forth. Did she hear that?

Hide and Seek Roll:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: A Little Mock Adventure (Lilly)   A Little Mock Adventure (Lilly) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 7:42 pm

"I don't really... Remember how I got here." She'd continue, looking around full three-sixty to see if she could spot anything. "It was kinda hazy and, even the first few days of being here I don't really remember much of. It was all so confusing. Though, I guess it is for most people... H-huh?" She'd pause and sniff at the air, unsure if she had noticed something or if it was just a trick of the light. Regardless, she had a very keen eye and would approach what she thought she saw. But was it what she was looking for?

Hide and Seek Roll:
Back to top Go down
Darkra00

Darkra00

PostSubject: Re: A Little Mock Adventure (Lilly)   A Little Mock Adventure (Lilly) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 11:21 pm

As I laid there nervously I glanced at my watch and let out a sigh of relief. "Time's up!" I say as I come out of my place of hiding, waving my watch in the air. I approach her while pointing at my spot "Looks like you won't be getting anything from me this time!"

In hindsight, I realized that may have been a bit too mean. I crouched down in front of the little Jurnil and pat her head. "That was the best round of hide and seek I'd ever played. Tell you what, if you come by at the same time next week we can play another game for the same prize." I don't know why I felt like putting my past in jeopardy once again but playing with Lilly had brought a sense of peace. At least, for now, that strange nagging feeling had gone away and a strange sense of childlike joy filled its place. I was grateful that she had stumbled upon me, whether she knew it or not. But at the same time I also felt... nostalgic. Of what I could be sure at this time.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: A Little Mock Adventure (Lilly)   A Little Mock Adventure (Lilly) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 2:40 pm

The girl would turn around to face Nagami as he came out of his hiding spot, showing a small smile of defeat and scratching her ear out of instinct. "Heh... Guess my senses weren't at their best today." She'd let out a short lived giggle nervously as she wanted to ask her next question but was unsure of if she should or not. "I, uh, could I at least ask... Like, what your species name is?" The timidness in her voice was quite apparent as she spoke, she knew she'd lost the game and that was what they agreed on... But she'd told him quite a lot to get completely nothing in return.

The girl would jump slightly as Nagami pat her head, she couldn't help but blush as he did so and couldn't stop her tail from swaying nervously. She'd try her best to laugh it off a little, but it was still very embarrassing for her. Especially from someone she barely knew. Though, she was sure he was just trying to be friendly. "I, uh, eheh... Y-yeah, I-it was fun. I'll, uh, see if I'm able to... G-get time off again n-next week." She'd stutter over her own words, still not really recovered from the feeling of embarrassment. Which if anything just made her feel even more silly.
Back to top Go down
Darkra00

Darkra00

PostSubject: Re: A Little Mock Adventure (Lilly)   A Little Mock Adventure (Lilly) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 3:44 pm

"Oh you couldn't tell? I'm human, just a regular plain old guy." I say, laughing a little at the silliness of it. She really didn't assume anything huh? Even though I looked completely normal and showed no signs of having any powers she still didn't want to rule out that I could be extraordinary. I still couldn't shake that sense of guilt of swindling her out of an answer. "To give you a hint as to where I come from... it's somewhere with a lot of forests... and a lake" I tell her, closing my eyes as I try my best to recall that one image in my head. That was the truth, well what I can recall of it at least.

With that, I get up and brush myself off. "I have to head home now, can't leave the old dwelling undefended for too long." Letting a cool breeze run through me one more time I tread barefoot over to where I threw my boots and put them back on. Even though I had won the game it was gonna be hell to clean myself up once I got home. As I jogged off I turned back and gave a wave of farewell "See ya later Lilly!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: A Little Mock Adventure (Lilly)   A Little Mock Adventure (Lilly) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 4:06 pm

"Oh... Okay." She'd nod, okay, he was one of them humans. It was hard to tell sometimes, though calling himself a regular plain old guy was a little weird... He was still very much a different kind of person than she was used to regardless of if most people here were humanish. Not everyone would see him as regular... It didn't matter though, she didn't think he meant anything bad by it. "Sounds very pretty, I'd love to have been able to see it." She'd smile warmly, it was nice to get to speak to someone new and friendly every now and again.

"O-okay, bye Nagami! Have a safe trip home!" She'd call out after him as he left. She'd stand atop the hill watching him leave for a moment before digging her toes into the soil slightly. It wasn't about time for her to head back yet, she still had the whole day off and wanted to spend it in peace out here. So instead she'd turn and start walking off in the direction she was originally heading. Time for a little adventure.

[~Exit~]
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: A Little Mock Adventure (Lilly)   A Little Mock Adventure (Lilly) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 9:31 pm

A hidden world, a found friend.

The Gears of Fate are ever turning

A Little Mock Adventure (Lilly) - Page 2 Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___lovers_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr7fg       A Little Mock Adventure (Lilly) - Page 2 Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___aeon_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr63e

Lilly of the Lovers and Nagami of the Aeon have forged a bond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Mock Adventure (Lilly)   A Little Mock Adventure (Lilly) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Mock Adventure (Lilly)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2