Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Crop circles [Gus x Lacranos] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Crop circles [Gus x Lacranos] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Crop circles [Gus x Lacranos] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Crop circles [Gus x Lacranos] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Crop circles [Gus x Lacranos] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Crop circles [Gus x Lacranos] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Crop circles [Gus x Lacranos] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Crop circles [Gus x Lacranos] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Crop circles [Gus x Lacranos] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Crop circles [Gus x Lacranos]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Crop circles [Gus x Lacranos] Empty
PostSubject: Crop circles [Gus x Lacranos]   Crop circles [Gus x Lacranos] EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 10:57 pm

Crop circles [Gus x Lacranos] 6855242783_9db8007426_o

Now then, the Middle Ward for Gustav was akin to a transition area. As much as it wasn't the top ward, it also wasn't the lower ward. This made it an awkward middle ground that he couldn't use as a buffet and also couldn't fully indulge in the pleasurabilities of the abundance of the top ward. In that regard, he guessed it was somewhat similar to the tram system as well, seeing as that was the main public transportation connecting the tower that was Junction.

However, he had purpose there on that day, and who was he to judge a ward in the first place? He held no grudge towards it and he had to admit he enjoyed it as much as the other wards in Junction.
An ornate looking book in his lap, he smoked his pipe as he sat on a quiet bench, drawing imaginary circles on its covers with his index finger.
Back to top Go down
Lacranos

Lacranos

PostSubject: Re: Crop circles [Gus x Lacranos]   Crop circles [Gus x Lacranos] EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 12:14 pm

There was certainly not much to complain about when it came to the Middle Ward for Lacranos. It was a pretty okay place to live. Sure, it was a little bit crowded for his own tastes, but he could've been much worse off than this. At least here he could read his books, and such in relative peace, not needing to worry about the dangers that came with living in the slums. Of course, the wards were not by any means perfect, but they certainly did the trick.

This morning, Lacranos took his usual walk through his neighbourhood, being quite content with his current situation. Sure, people still avoided the wraith, but he wasn't too concerned with it anymore. You got used to the exclusion after a couple of months. Not that he blamed anyone for it. He knew exactly why they avoided him. He looked like a literal ghost... someone who brought misfortune with him wherever he went. Or whatever other excuses people came up with. They were all the same to him anyway. While he didn't mind it, he certainly still prefered having someone to actually talk to...
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Crop circles [Gus x Lacranos]   Crop circles [Gus x Lacranos] EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 9:55 pm

Gus was an eccentric one. When he saw the specter approach on the sidewalk, he couldn't help but chuckle and place a hand to his chin, still drawing circles with the other. He took the book in the hand afterwards, still drawing the circles, and approached the wraith from the side and above, as if inspecting it.

"Why hello there, Mr. Specter." He greeted in his deep baritone. "I thought ghosts only came at night, but I was seemingly wrong in my assumptions. What brings a creature such as you into the light?" Yes, Junction was large and full of various beings from the most amazing places, but truth be told ghosts were still quite difficult to find. It was nice to find one, especially as he himself carried at least partially the same stigmata. As Gus spoke he circled the ghost, drawing circles still, now two, one small on the book's cover, the other wider, around the apparition's steps.
Back to top Go down
Lacranos

Lacranos

PostSubject: Re: Crop circles [Gus x Lacranos]   Crop circles [Gus x Lacranos] EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 4:11 pm

As Lacranos was adressed, he looked up, only to see a man pacing around him holding a book. Mr. Specter... "Good day to you too, sir." Lacranos replied politely, nodding towards him slightly. It wasn't just every day someone had the courage to even talk to the ghost in the first place, so seeing someone who took that initial step was certainly positive. Lacranos himself was never one to force his company onto others either, so him talking with someone else was quite rare. "Can't say we only come out at night but... I have actually no idea if I'm the only one of my kind here." Lacranos chuckled lightly. The sound reverberated through the air in a rather creepy fashion, yet there was something alluring about the sound as well. "As to what brings me here... well..." He paused for a moment, thinking... What had brought him here in the first place? "Nothing in paticular. I was just taking a leisurely stroll through the district. I might go and get something new to read though... I need to freshen up my library some..." Sure, he had a pretty extensive array of books by this point, but when it came to Lacranos, he could never really have enough. In a sense, he was a collector of stories which he could tell... Be it stories of his own creation, others which he had read or heard about, or something from his past life as an archeologist. He had plenty of options in all three categories too. But expanding that selection never hurt.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Crop circles [Gus x Lacranos]   Crop circles [Gus x Lacranos] EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 9:59 pm

"Fascinating." Gus's voice resonated with the specter's ghastly echo, apparently impervious to its possibly disturbing qualities. After all, Gus was a scary creature himself. Step after step, his circle continued as he listened and spoke back. "Both a ghost and one that is not afraid to come out at day. We have more in common than you might think, but that is beside the point." The demon smiled at Lacranos and finally halted his circle, stopping on the 3 o' clock direction of him. The book glistened against the light in his hand as he raised it up and waved it at Lacranos. Its covers were finely done, hard, sturdy and reflective. The title read 'Hunters in the wheat' in golden letters. "I might have quite a rare find for you here, then. It's a book from an alternative Earth's timeline, an alternate version of Salinger's classic Catcher in the rye, except it features aliens instead of a lovely coming of age story. As much as it's a joke, I found it as quite the interesting read and, if nothing else, an entertaining one. And quite difficult to get one's hands on. I had to rip it from a man's hands to get my own on it. Apparently it was a complete failure and they cut its production so not many copies are available anymore." In the meantime Gus had caressed the book's covers lightly several times before he flipped it open and started turning the pages with a slight smirk on his face. If the specter was a book fan, he would definitely enjoy this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crop circles [Gus x Lacranos]   Crop circles [Gus x Lacranos] Empty

Back to top Go down

Crop circles [Gus x Lacranos]
Page 1 of 1