Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
News Of A Festival (Ace) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
News Of A Festival (Ace) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
News Of A Festival (Ace) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
News Of A Festival (Ace) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
News Of A Festival (Ace) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
News Of A Festival (Ace) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
News Of A Festival (Ace) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
News Of A Festival (Ace) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
News Of A Festival (Ace) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

News Of A Festival (Ace)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

News Of A Festival (Ace) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Of A Festival (Ace)   News Of A Festival (Ace) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 6:12 pm

Ace would scratch his cheek at that one. ''So like...wouldn't that imply that your true nature is mean to be being rude? Cause that's what you could easily come off to some.'' She seemed fairly okay now that they got past that initial hurdle, compared to how she was throwing jabs left and right in the beginning of the conversation. Hmm, was that really a good type of first impression to make?

''Iunno. It does seem like an odd choice to make. Though perhaps they were busy with other fighters to follow up if it was a big one?'' Maybe? A battlefield could get chaotic in case of a fight between larger groups, and in case one falls from the sky due to a lost wing, the enemy may not have the time to spare to go after them for the finisher? ''Why were ya guys fighting though...?''
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: News Of A Festival (Ace)   News Of A Festival (Ace) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 3:44 pm

Yeara would shrug. "Nobodies perfect. Aren't going to bother pretending I am, if being rude is a quirk of mine I'm going to live by it." She'd answer, she saw nothing wrong with just acting how she felt was right. If people didn't like it that was up to them, they could just not talk to her if they didn't like it. She didn't care.

"See, that's the weird thing. The fight that I lost it was only me versing like. Seven other guys. I managed to take a few of them down but one of them go lucky and cut my wing. The reason no one I've ever heard of has lived as well is cause my home world was completely flooded. Like, only the tops of mountains were habitable and the only way to get around was by flying. You lose a wing, you fall into the ocean, the weight of the water on your wings and clothes drags you down. That's the end of that." Hm. It still puzzled her how she wasn't dead, why she just ended up here after falling. Maybe she was really dead and this was some weird afterlife where creatures from all kinds of worlds go. Though that wouldn't make sense, none of her kind were here at all. Eh. "We fought for land, very few places were habitable and different tribes needed more land to grow more food. If you can't control the land, you starved."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: News Of A Festival (Ace)   News Of A Festival (Ace) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 9:14 pm

Ace would grin faintly at that one. ''I think I find it amusing.'' Well, she was kinda rude here and there, yes, but in the end she technically didn't harm anyone unless they simply had a very thin skin. Then again, he couldn't be sure how her attitude varied depending on who she was dealing with, but as long as she wasn't attacking them all out...

He would scratch the back of his head, trying to think about that one. ''That does indeed sound strange. I guess it means you didn't drown for some reason? Do you remember anything that happened afterwards?'' That would probably bring the best kind of answer to it. If she was alive, then it meant something must have prevented her from dying underwater, right? Did it have to do with how she ended up here? Hmm. ''Man, that sounds like a harsh world to live in. Sure different from what we have here. Do you enjoy the life here?'' Well, Junction sure wasn't about fighting and war, and unless you happened to be unfortunate and get stuck in bad conditions, food wasn't too hard to come by either.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: News Of A Festival (Ace)   News Of A Festival (Ace) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 4:18 pm

"I don't really remember ever hitting the water, nor waking up wet or whatever." She'd continue, taking a moment to replay the memory in her mind to see if she could remember anything else. Not that it really helped, after being here for so long she had tried to figure this one out a few times and it wasn't like the answer was going to magically materialize this time. "I just recall everything going dark. Then nothing. Then when I finally came to, I was in the Slums of Junction." She'd give a weak shrug. "The city must've just appeared in my world at the exact right moment to save my life. Was the only explanation I could ever gather from it anyway.

As for did she enjoy life here... "Ehh. I mean. It could be worse, though I find it a little dull sometimes, there's never enough going on for me personally." Less so there was stuff to do in Junction, cause there was plenty, but more of the case there wasn't much she enjoyed doing here. "After coming from a world where I probably single handedly killed at least a hundred people. The want to fight does build up every so often, probably part of the reason I enjoy being rude to people. Legal way of letting out anger."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: News Of A Festival (Ace)   News Of A Festival (Ace) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 7:57 am

ACE

''Hey, sup?''

Ace would hum to himself as he pondered Yeara's words. Well, it indeed sounded like a rather mysterious occurrence to boot. Was it possible for Junction to have such precise timing? Well, assuming the hops were random, perhaps it was. ''I suppose that might be true, unless you happened to get knocked unconscious mid-air and something you don't remember happened in between. Either way, sounds like you got pretty fortunate there.'' Unless she would have rather died, of course. It probably was a pretty sucky situation to live without one wing, but Ace would think it was still worth it in some way? Not everyone might have the same opinion though.

Hmmm. ''Isn't there some sort of fighting club you could join or such? Perhaps that would be a good way for you to pass time. Seeing as I doubt killing for real would be allowed here.'' The winged demon would snort faintly under his breath. Yeah, murder would most likely just get the police to be after your ass, and that was hardly what one would consider a pleasant experience to have. Or deal with, for that matter.

~~~~
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: News Of A Festival (Ace)   News Of A Festival (Ace) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 2:07 pm

"Suppose so." Yeara would comment, she didn't really have much else to say on the subject. Not like she knew what happened herself and she wasn't much of a person who'd just pull theories out of thin air. Sure she thought on them, but what was the point of just guess work anyway. Hopefully she'd find out something more concrete later down the line, but for now, she'd leave it be.

"I mean, probably. Though, I still don't know if that's quite a good idea either. Sure it'd let out some stress and let me punch a few guys. But I was always trained to end a fight as quickly and efficiently as possible, don't want to risk just losing myself and snapping someone's neck out of reflex or something and end up getting thrown in jail or whatever." She'd shrug, it was an idea that had passed her mind before. Though in reality if she did want to do some kind of fighting, she'd want it to be real. To mean something, for her life to be on the line and with one false move to be fatal. It was far more exciting that way... Maybe she'd find something that could provide that for her one day. One of these planets the city jumped to might catch her interest. Who knows.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: News Of A Festival (Ace)   News Of A Festival (Ace) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 6:26 pm

ACE

''Ah well.''

Nope? Well, guess it was a better option than potentially getting jailed, though it probably wouldn't hurt to loosen up a bit either. Fighting can be fun without death involved too. You can't fight again later if you get killed after all. ''Hmmm, that kinda sucks. Though at least you still live, ya? Perhaps you'll find something new to entertain you in time. This place changes quite a lot, so anything may be possible.'' Who knew what places they could land in, and perhaps Junction itself could change a bit based on what kinds of people it took on board or such. Future was quite the fickle thing after all, heh. That was sort of what made it interesting though. Life would never be boring forever....

~~~~
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: News Of A Festival (Ace)   News Of A Festival (Ace) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 3:24 pm

Heh. What was this all about, how'd this turn into her taking advice from some random guy she just met about how to enjoy her life. "Eh. Probably something will turn up eventually. Until then, fuck it." She'd shrug with a calm smile on her face as she thought back on what she was thinking of before this guy had made his presence known. "Well, it was surprisingly not complete shit talking to you. But I gotta head off, got a 6 foot raptor back home that's probably starving at this point and I don't want to deal with it eating whatever it can find around my house again." She'd roll her eyes lightly at the thought, making it difficult to tell if she was telling the truth or just making up some bullshit to get out of here now. "Cyah around, bird boy." She'd end, turning and starting to walk down an alleyway, flicking her hand into the air in a sort of wave before disappearing around a corner.

[~Exit, Yeara has left the scene~]
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: News Of A Festival (Ace)   News Of A Festival (Ace) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 5:57 pm

ACE

''That so?''

''Sounds like you've got quite the pet.'', he'd chuckle a bit. It was hard to tell whether she was being serious about it or not, and it wasn't possible to really rule it out either due to the nature of this world. Might as well go along then. He would probably never find out the truth either way. Nevertheless, he would wave back at her casually. ''See ya.'' Welp, now he should probably find something to do again as well. Hmm...guess he could just walk around for now and see what came up....

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: News Of A Festival (Ace)   News Of A Festival (Ace) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 12:15 am

Birds of a feather...

The Gears of Fate are ever turning

News Of A Festival (Ace) - Page 2 Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___magician_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr7v7       News Of A Festival (Ace) - Page 2 Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___death_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr6ri

Ace of the Magician and Yeara of the Death have forged a bond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News Of A Festival (Ace)   News Of A Festival (Ace) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

News Of A Festival (Ace)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2