Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
News Of A Festival (Ace) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
News Of A Festival (Ace) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
News Of A Festival (Ace) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
News Of A Festival (Ace) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
News Of A Festival (Ace) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
News Of A Festival (Ace) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
News Of A Festival (Ace) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
News Of A Festival (Ace) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
News Of A Festival (Ace) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

News Of A Festival (Ace)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

News Of A Festival (Ace) Empty
PostSubject: News Of A Festival (Ace)   News Of A Festival (Ace) EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 3:26 pm

News Of A Festival (Ace) PNBUBV5

"Yada, yada, Festival. Yada, yada, top ward. Some uninteresting shit. Urgh, this sounds like such a drag."

The one winged Talarian would mutter to herself, leant up against a wall whilst reading through some random flier she'd picked up off the ground about this stupid festival she'd heard about this morning. Granted she wasn't really listening back then, she was still in bed and didn't care enough to pay attention which was why she was bothering to read the flier about it in the first place. It just sounded so uninteresting and unappealing to her. She'd sigh gently to herself. The hell else was she doing with her days though? Not like an open invitation to something like this came around every day. Maybe she'd investigate it. Maybe. Would only be to see if it was worth her time mind, she'd bail on it the moment it got too crowded and annoying.

Junction had a bad habit of just that. Being way too crowded. Even this stupid walk way she was standing in was barely big enough to have a flow of people going both ways at once. Luckily there weren't too many people around here at the moment though. Her home was located in the more remote part of the mid-ward, relatively close to the entrance of the forest dome in fact. Was still way too crowded for her liking. Especially when she was forced to be grounded. "Tsk." Crumpling up the flier, Yeara would kick off the wall she was leaning against and toss the now scrap paper over her shoulder as she began to think about what she was going to do to stop the nagging boredom in the back of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: News Of A Festival (Ace)   News Of A Festival (Ace) EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 4:34 pm

Taking a short break from running around, the purple haired demon was passing his time lounging on top of the local buildings and watching the occasional person pass by here and there. This place really was a bit calmer indeed, although it wasn't the same as being in the nature regardless. Then again, what can you expect from a district that has people living in it, right? In any case, he would stay up there mostly without moving, not really interested in anything that was happening, until he took note of a woman that looked like she was some sort of winged creature as well. Well, wasn't that interesting? It wasn't something he got to see everyday, that's for sure.

Shifting to sit on the edge of the building, he would watch her for a few moments before deciding to speak up.

News Of A Festival (Ace) LolOwZE

''Yo lady, wouldn't it be better to toss that into a trash can?''
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: News Of A Festival (Ace)   News Of A Festival (Ace) EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 8:45 pm

Maybe she'd just head home to see Karikan. He'd been alone all day and as much as there wasn't much in the way of stuff to be destroyed within her small home, she still knew how restless he got when he had nothing to do all day. Taking him out to the forest biome might prove to be something that actually needs to be done whilst giving her something to do. Who knows. She'd stretch out her arms and wing before carefully furling her wing back to its resting position on her back.

She was about to start wandering off before an unexpected voice made her raise one eye and look around and up to the direction of the voice. Heh. That was cute. He thought he could tell her what to do. Yeara would grin smugly up to the ledge sitter and shrug lightly. Speaking at first in a quite calm and peaceful manner, which quickly turned quite condescending.

News Of A Festival (Ace) QKjQqW2

"Maybe. Though, as far as I can see. Doesn't look like anyone's going to try and stop me throwing it on the ground. So, I think, and I speak to you now clearly with full honesty. That, I couldn't possibly give a shit, even if I was really trying to."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: News Of A Festival (Ace)   News Of A Festival (Ace) EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 9:25 pm

Whoa. Someone had quite the fiery attitude there. Good thing he wasn't close enough to actually get burned. In fact, he found it quite amusing. Unless the woman tried to harm him physically that is. As long as it stayed at words though, Ace wasn't too bothered by people being rude. There are all kinds of people in the world after all. He would offer the woman a faint smile, seemingly mostly unaffected by the situation for now.

''Not very ecological minded, are you? Heh, well fine with me. I was just making a suggestion anyhow.''
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: News Of A Festival (Ace)   News Of A Festival (Ace) EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 4:35 pm

Hm. Good, wasn't one to be a complete pansy when being talked back to. Those people were the worse and deserved the verbal onslaught she'd often give them. Yeara would keep up her grin as she listened to the guy reply. "Damn, was it really that easy to notice? Boy, I should really clean up my act, huh? Alternatively, those stupid under educated tools that work the clean up around the city wouldn't have a paying job without people like me now would they. So who's really doing someone a favour?" As she spoke, she'd hold up one of her hands and place it over her heart. "I'd feel so bad for them if I was responsible for them not getting paid a hard days work."

The woman would shrug afterwards and roll her eyes slightly to herself. Why did she even bother being like this to people she barely knew or cared about. Especially when she just wanted to get home now. Meh, it was still something to do anyway. Depending on how the guy acted it could prove to be some fun.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: News Of A Festival (Ace)   News Of A Festival (Ace) EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 5:05 pm

''They could always switch to doing cleaning inside buildings.'' Retorting back slightly, Ace would stick his tongue out at her for a moment. She sure had quite the disregard for people, eh? Even so much as to call them tools. Well, was everyone who did that type of work really uneducated? Maybe they just weren't lucky to find a better position at the moment. ''Do they get paid based on how much trash they pick up per day? You sound like you've got some experience with that.'' He didn't think anyone really checked the exact amounts, but she seemed to be assuming that was the case, seeing as her not contributing to the dirtiness ought to be enough to cut someone's pay.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: News Of A Festival (Ace)   News Of A Festival (Ace) EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 12:40 pm

"They could, but where's the fun in that?" Yeara would take a step forward, rolling her eyes as the guy stuck his tongue out at her. "Such childish behavior, no wonder you don't fully understand. Clearly working outside is a lot nicer than working inside, wouldn't you agree?" The Talarian wasn't sure if this guy was truly acting tough, or was just feeling confident in himself for being way up on top of the buildings where he probably presumed himself to be safe. She'd laugh at the next comment he made, man this guy was seriously just asking to be punched wasn't he? Well let's solve one of her own questions first. "Ha, you got a big mouth for someone who cowers on top of your perch like that little budgie. Why don't you flutter your little wings down here and say that again face to face? Hm?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: News Of A Festival (Ace)   News Of A Festival (Ace) EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 2:44 pm

''Ha? What does my behavior have to do with whether it's better to work inside or outside?'' Unless she was trying to imply his actions meant he didn't work and had no way of knowing, but that was kinda rude, wasn't it now? He would shrug lightly though. ''I wouldn't know though. I've never done inside work. Although I think it depends on the job itself. Some activities are ok inside too.'' Not everyone liked being out all the time anyway. If they for example hated the sun, they would surely rather be inside during summer than be getting roasted outside. Circumstances man.

Ace would chuckle slightly when she went all out and dared him. ''Ya know, you've got a big mouth too, to be taking jabs at me left and right. Fine though, I've got no problem with the ground.'' Sure, why not? With a flap of his wings, he would glide down from the roof to stand on the sidewalk himself. She better not try to pick a physical fight though. Now that would bother him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: News Of A Festival (Ace)   News Of A Festival (Ace) EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 2:56 pm

God damn. This guy really was just taking everything she was saying way too literally, wasn't he? Like, take a joke, sheesh. She was clearly just talking from her own perspective and making out that everyone had to be like her. Was what she was going for anyway. Not that she thought this were true, she wasn't dumb. It was just fun to see people get annoyed about things, though this guy neither seemed to get super annoyed nor understand where she was actually coming from with her words. Kinda disappointing, honestly.

Though, she'd smirk as the winged git flew down to stand beside her. So he wasn't a total coward, that much was to be appreciated at least. "So you're not a coward!" Yeara would laugh to herself, slapping the guy on the shoulder. "Frecking hate cowards, like how can you be someone who enjoys being themselves and wants to be themselves without having the confidence to show it? Hiding themselves away like cowards. Tsk. The people who make up excuses for it are even worse."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: News Of A Festival (Ace)   News Of A Festival (Ace) EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 4:41 pm

Well no, not necessarily. Though, if this was meant to be a joke of sorts, he kind of didn't get it. It just sounded like she was trying to make fun of him in some way, but Ace didn't particularly get the punch line there. Which is why he opted to just ask an extra question. Either way, it's not like he really knew this woman personally, so she was getting a little ahead of herself by assuming he should know where exactly was she coming from with her behavior. It takes a while to know someone's personality that way.

Nevertheless, now that he was on the ground, Ace would make a light hmph sound in amusement as the woman went on a mini-rant there. ''Maybe they're just afraid you'll do somethin' to them if they get too close. You do seem to give off a grumpy vibe, ya know?'' Well, it was kinda true, no? She'd been jabbing at him and more or less putting him down from the start. Some people would probably be hesitant to come over when asked to after such an initial onslaught of unpleasantness.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: News Of A Festival (Ace)   News Of A Festival (Ace) EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 1:02 pm

"Grumpy? It's called sarcasm, hon. Not everything everyone ever says is meant to be taken completely literally. Don't always take life so seriously, it'll stress you out dude." Yeara would suggest to the guy, like, lighten up a little ya know? She'd barely even insulted him at this point, mainly just talking about random other individuals so what was the problem. It's all in good fun to rip into people anyway. "So, what's ye' name champ? Been a while since I saw spoke to someone else whom takes to the skies." Or, at least used to. She'd roll her eyes at her own comment, seemingly annoying herself for even bringing it up. Bleh, it was done now. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: News Of A Festival (Ace)   News Of A Festival (Ace) EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 1:08 pm

''Nah, I figured you were trying to mess with me. Just sayin' that some people may feel insulted to get talked to like that right off the bat. Ya can never know what kinda person you're speaking to.'' Maybe someone did take it too literally. Or they simply realized it was all just jabbing, and were displeased to get treated that way. There are all kinds of people, thus all kinds of responses too. He would give the woman a light grin. ''I'm Ace. Nice to meetcha. And yeah, don't see many flying people around here myself. Guess we're a minority.'' Or maybe they just weren't lucky to meet someone. There were so many people around Junction that there may be beings you'd never have the luck to actually have a chat with.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: News Of A Festival (Ace)   News Of A Festival (Ace) EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 3:00 pm

"Well duh. Some people wouldn't enjoy that kinda thing, I've experienced that many a time. You could probably imagine." She'd grin to herself as she continued to explain her reasoning behind it. "Personally I don't enjoy talking to people who get too annoyed by such things easily, and personally I find it easier to just draw out the fact if someone is going to be like that or not right from the start. Stops, ya know, trying to be friendly with someone who'll just end up inevitably annoying you later." She'd shrug. It made sense to her regardless of how others saw it. "Yeara." She'd reply as Ace shared his name. "Guess so." She'd continue to comment as he suggested them being in a minority, she'd stretch out her one wing again becoming slightly restless before furling it back to position on her shoulder. "Not that I really can anymore."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: News Of A Festival (Ace)   News Of A Festival (Ace) EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 5:02 pm

Ace would snort lightly. ''So you get annoyed by people who get annoyed. Talk about a chain.'' An interesting one to be sure. He couldn't say whose side would he be on, to be honest. On one hand, it made sense as to why would people get in bad spirits in response, on the other constant complainers and all weren't too much fun. Maybe a golden middle road was the best solution? Eh, whatevs. ''I suppose people who yap too much can be a pain in the ass though.'' There's a line to everything after all.

He would scratch the back of his head slightly when she showed him her missing wing. ''That sucks. What happened to you to cause such damage? I mean, if you don't mind telling that is.'' He was just curious since she already went ahead to point out that fact, but he didn't intend to force her to spill.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: News Of A Festival (Ace)   News Of A Festival (Ace) EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 1:30 am

Hm. You know, she'd never really thought about it like that before. Though he was kinda right, and did completely make sense to her. It was slightly hypocritical sure. But like, she only got annoyed if they got annoyed first. People who were annoyed were annoying. They just were, don't say they aren't. "Eheh. Yeah, guess so. Doesn't stop people who are annoyed from being annoying. I know who I am, what I'm like. No point hiding it, give someone the true first impression of me. Faking myself would just be wasted time anyway." She'd lightly shrug before giving an amused smile when Ace showed that he agreed at least with some of what she was saying.

"Eh. Injury of war." She'd brush over as if it was no big deal to her at all. "Honestly, never knew another of my kind who ever lost a wing in battle and lived. Still not entirely sure how I did to be honest." She'd smirk. "If they were smart, they should of finished me." Usually Yeara wouldn't talk so openly about her injury, becoming extremely annoyed if someone just mentioned it for no reason. Though this guy seemed alright in the end and could actually relate to the thought of losing flight. Which seriously sucked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News Of A Festival (Ace)   News Of A Festival (Ace) Empty

Back to top Go down

News Of A Festival (Ace)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next