Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Face Claim Sign-Up Board
Today at 2:33 am by Penny

» The Last Angel [Junction] -Complete-
Today at 2:26 am by Penny

» Hono's Compendium
Today at 1:40 am by Squishy

» Hono's Social Links
Yesterday at 11:44 pm by Squishy

» Genetics of Bellum Custos (WIP)
Yesterday at 11:32 pm by TheDeathNaught1

» Hamlet (Hono's Persona)
Yesterday at 11:06 pm by Godai

» Liam's Compendium
Yesterday at 10:49 pm by Ryugon

» Liam's Social Links
Yesterday at 10:42 pm by Ryugon

» Athena's Compendium
Yesterday at 9:53 pm by Athena

Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabe

PostSubject: Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon]   Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:09 pm

It has been a bit of a while. but much credit to Gave's pre-mission rituals, having a good drink to calm the nerves was something that he always took into account. Of course, he would like to enjoy the company of another, but he didn't see to have too many people that were interested in sharing a drink with him on the fly. Though, as he walked around the backlight district, he passed that bar he went to a few days ago.

"I wonder if she's there?" Gabe would say as he walked inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon]   Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:47 pm

Like before, Gabriel would find a woman like before enjoying herself in the barroom, drinking from a large bottle and pouring it into a small cup before downing it in one sip. She didn't seem to notice anyone nearby, but she was talking to the bartender in a friendly voice. "Oh? Is that so? Maybe you should introduce me to her sometime..."

Aya's Stats ~ Level 3 - Rank 4:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon]   Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:14 pm

Gabe walked in, giving off a friendly wave and making sure that he made himself scarce. He didn't want to interrupt the conversation, so he took an empty seat nearby and Gabe both of them a welcoming smile. Of course, Gabe made it know that he had money, taking out a 50 dollar bill and asking for something a bit more than his usual. "I see that everyone is in a good mood, that's good to hear. Does this call for a small round of tequila? " Gabe said this jokingly, but he didn't mind buying them a drink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Godai

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon]   Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:36 am

Streya flitted a confused, yet curious eyebrow to the side, but noticed Gabriel arrived. Quickly forgetting what she was focused on previously, the promise of drink was a much greater lure than any woman. She gave a friendly, yet lazy wave at him. The small hint of a flush on her cheeks was as apparent as the odor of booze on her. "Hey, I'm game. Think you can handle this one? The tequila here ain't something for weak livers, boy."

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Maria's Current Level And Rank:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon]   Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:47 pm

"Why not? A shot to start off the night, one for you, one for me, and one that's extra. Though, I won't tell you what the extra one is for just yet haha. "
After getting the drinks from the bartender, Gabe would tip the man and shift his way over to Streya. "It's been a while, how have you been? I'd say that you aren't so easy to find, not unless you're searching for a good drink."

Gabe would say this casually as he looked around. "I agree, I like it here too. It has quite a bit of authenticity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Godai

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon]   Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:00 am

"Hell, now ya're talking. Whatcha waiting for? Let's get on with it," Streya seemed more interested at the prospect of drink as she laughed happily. "Bar here and bar there. Been drinking and hanging around, y'know? Hey, by the way? You a regular drinker? Ya look like one."

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon]   Yesterday at 12:30 pm

If by regular drinker, you mean ….do I go in searching for one either before or after work? Then….yes…. Not to think of myself as a weak willed individual or anything, I’m hardly an alcoholic. This doesn’t seem to fail as my stress tends to increase, but then again, so does my alcohol consumption limit.
“Gabe would say as he chuckled and raised the shot towards Streya “And down the hatch” Though, Gabe would point at the third shot before doing anything else.

“if I wanted to actually get to know you, how many minutes does that shot buy me?”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Godai

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon]   Yesterday at 1:31 pm

"You kinda sounded like a milksop, but I'll take it. In a place like this dump that we all live in, we need a bit to take off the edge, ya get me?"

She chugged down the next glass without any hesitation, but it didn't look like that it was giving her much of a buzz yet. But, it was something that took a while. Yet she enjoyed it while smacking her lips and brushing them aside with her sleeve.
"Not enough, boy. Ya gotta buy out the entire bar dry if ya want a long conversation."

She was smirking in the midst of her drunken stupor, but Streya was joking. Of course no one around here had that much money and she doubted he'd acquiesce anyway. "Ya lived in this city for a bit, yeah? You staying sane or you a little bit special in the head like everyone else?"

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon]   Yesterday at 2:21 pm

A Milksop? What is that? I never heard that word before. “Gabe half-heartedly asked the question, wondering if it was something insulting or anything of the sort. “ That’s quite a stretch, buying the entire bar dry would also have to mean that you would be conscious for the duration of the conversation. Though, as much money as I can muster, I don’t have “That” kind of money. Not really… ‘ Gabe said this with a sly shrug, this woman was proving to be a little difficult if anything. However, Gabe wasn’t one to just give up.

“Specially sane, I have to be very special to remain sane in times like these. Though, that’s what you should expect from someone whose lived their whole life here. “
Gabe then moved the cup around as he looked over to her. “how about you? Besides the “come here often” routine, you seem friendly enough with the bartender for the question to answer itself. I meant as a city girl, if you are one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon]   

Back to top Go down

Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1