Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon] Empty
PostSubject: Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon]   Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon] EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 4:09 pm

It has been a bit of a while. but much credit to Gave's pre-mission rituals, having a good drink to calm the nerves was something that he always took into account. Of course, he would like to enjoy the company of another, but he didn't see to have too many people that were interested in sharing a drink with him on the fly. Though, as he walked around the backlight district, he passed that bar he went to a few days ago.

"I wonder if she's there?" Gabe would say as he walked inside.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon]   Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon] EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 10:47 pm

Like before, Gabriel would find a woman like before enjoying herself in the barroom, drinking from a large bottle and pouring it into a small cup before downing it in one sip. She didn't seem to notice anyone nearby, but she was talking to the bartender in a friendly voice. "Oh? Is that so? Maybe you should introduce me to her sometime..."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon]   Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon] EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 11:14 pm

Gabe walked in, giving off a friendly wave and making sure that he made himself scarce. He didn't want to interrupt the conversation, so he took an empty seat nearby and Gabe both of them a welcoming smile. Of course, Gabe made it know that he had money, taking out a 50 dollar bill and asking for something a bit more than his usual. "I see that everyone is in a good mood, that's good to hear. Does this call for a small round of tequila? " Gabe said this jokingly, but he didn't mind buying them a drink.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon]   Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon] EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 1:36 am

Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon] 3xcJecB

Streya flitted a confused, yet curious eyebrow to the side, but noticed Gabriel arrived. Quickly forgetting what she was focused on previously, the promise of drink was a much greater lure than any woman. She gave a friendly, yet lazy wave at him. The small hint of a flush on her cheeks was as apparent as the odor of booze on her. "Hey, I'm game. Think you can handle this one? The tequila here ain't something for weak livers, boy."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon]   Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon] EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 12:47 pm

"Why not? A shot to start off the night, one for you, one for me, and one that's extra. Though, I won't tell you what the extra one is for just yet haha. "
After getting the drinks from the bartender, Gabe would tip the man and shift his way over to Streya. "It's been a while, how have you been? I'd say that you aren't so easy to find, not unless you're searching for a good drink."

Gabe would say this casually as he looked around. "I agree, I like it here too. It has quite a bit of authenticity.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon]   Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon] EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 1:00 am

"Hell, now ya're talking. Whatcha waiting for? Let's get on with it," Streya seemed more interested at the prospect of drink as she laughed happily. "Bar here and bar there. Been drinking and hanging around, y'know? Hey, by the way? You a regular drinker? Ya look like one."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon]   Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon] EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 12:30 pm

If by regular drinker, you mean ….do I go in searching for one either before or after work? Then….yes…. Not to think of myself as a weak willed individual or anything, I’m hardly an alcoholic. This doesn’t seem to fail as my stress tends to increase, but then again, so does my alcohol consumption limit.
“Gabe would say as he chuckled and raised the shot towards Streya “And down the hatch” Though, Gabe would point at the third shot before doing anything else.

“if I wanted to actually get to know you, how many minutes does that shot buy me?”

Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon]   Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon] EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 1:31 pm

Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon] 3xcJecB

"You kinda sounded like a milksop, but I'll take it. In a place like this dump that we all live in, we need a bit to take off the edge, ya get me?"

She chugged down the next glass without any hesitation, but it didn't look like that it was giving her much of a buzz yet. But, it was something that took a while. Yet she enjoyed it while smacking her lips and brushing them aside with her sleeve.
"Not enough, boy. Ya gotta buy out the entire bar dry if ya want a long conversation."

She was smirking in the midst of her drunken stupor, but Streya was joking. Of course no one around here had that much money and she doubted he'd acquiesce anyway. "Ya lived in this city for a bit, yeah? You staying sane or you a little bit special in the head like everyone else?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon]   Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon] EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 2:21 pm

A Milksop? What is that? I never heard that word before. “Gabe half-heartedly asked the question, wondering if it was something insulting or anything of the sort. “ That’s quite a stretch, buying the entire bar dry would also have to mean that you would be conscious for the duration of the conversation. Though, as much money as I can muster, I don’t have “That” kind of money. Not really… ‘ Gabe said this with a sly shrug, this woman was proving to be a little difficult if anything. However, Gabe wasn’t one to just give up.

“Specially sane, I have to be very special to remain sane in times like these. Though, that’s what you should expect from someone whose lived their whole life here. “
Gabe then moved the cup around as he looked over to her. “how about you? Besides the “come here often” routine, you seem friendly enough with the bartender for the question to answer itself. I meant as a city girl, if you are one?
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon]   Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon] EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 3:29 pm

"A wimp. But I don't think you'd be any ordinary wimp. Probably ain't much of one either way, heh," she answered as-a-matter-of-factually with a slow relaxed shrug before taking another swig of booze from the bartender, "Cheeky, aren't ya? I take it back. Ya ain't a wimp. I guess a little cub will do fine, especially when ya'll trying to cling to t'at sanity. Pretty boring, but I guess you're somewhat interesting in your own way."

Staying 'sane' normally meant you were just a part of this mass of sheep roaming around and living their lives in this city. It was the Psyche-Terrorists that were the jutting nail out of the board that the Cadets aimed to hammer down for the sake of Order. Though this 'Gabe' guy seemed to be a little different from the others. Streya blinked and pondered for a bit before responding with more of a drunken slur, "'e? Eh... All I do is drink 'til mah liv'a giv's out... Guess I'm sane. I ain't messing with da' est'blish'd orda' d'ese days... Whaddya think? Am I sane?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon]   Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon] EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 1:03 am

Is it safe for me to take that as a compliment? Or is it too early to tell?” of course, Gabe said this jokingly, not really too sure what she was thinking. The woman was basically a mystery too Gabe, revealing nothing about herself, besides delighting the taste of alcohol that goes down her throat every now and again.

“A little cub? Well, it really does depend on which family you consider me from. The proud lions? Kings of the jungle? Or maybe a hyena? Simply….learning how to make due with the scraps that are left over by others? Or even better, a wolf? Sometimes they hunt alone, or maybe it always ends that way…”

Taking a sip of his drink, Gabe would move the glass around.

If you asked me, I think you are just a woman. A woman whose trying to find her own way to cope with what Endymion has to offer. It has to offer a lot, but not everything it gives is something we would gladly receive with open arms."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon]   Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon] EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 10:20 am

"Don't think too highly of yourself, kiddo. At best you'd be a little cheeky mongrel," Streya chuckled to herself before continuing to slur her words. "Or maybe I'm just some nobody who just loves to drink just for the sake of it. Heh. Sure, I guess living in this City is a bit tough. Housing market being tough as nails and it's hard to get out of here, but I guess no one cares."

She pensively swirled her drink as the flush on her face was beginning to be more apparent. The woman was about to pull out more cash to pay for more booze, but found herself empty. She shrugged and gave an inebriated smirk at the Psyche-Terrorist, "'Think I like ya. I don't hab much dou' fo' much booze. Gu'ss I'll call it a night. See ya."

She gave a small wave at Gabriel before exiting the place.

[Exit]

Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon] AfxD3sv

Gabriel Gatsby of the Magician and Streya of the Strength have strengthened their bond to Rank 2...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon]   Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon] Empty

Back to top Go down

Liquid Courage [Streya] [Afternoon]
Page 1 of 1