Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Understanding ones selfs (Death) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Understanding ones selfs (Death) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Understanding ones selfs (Death) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Understanding ones selfs (Death) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Understanding ones selfs (Death) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Understanding ones selfs (Death) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Understanding ones selfs (Death) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Understanding ones selfs (Death) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Understanding ones selfs (Death) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Understanding ones selfs (Death)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sosina

Sosina

Understanding ones selfs (Death) Empty
PostSubject: Understanding ones selfs (Death)   Understanding ones selfs (Death) EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 12:10 am

Trinity sat in the park as usual, reading, or at least one of her was, in her mind though the other three were talking to the new girl, well one of them, the quiet one that called herself Lilith, how she hadn't registered her before she didn't know, then agian she apparently hadn't noticed her other nine siblings till that one night in the alleyway where Tatsui and Selenus saved her, so maybe that moment had awoken others of her family? or strengthened them? she wasn't sure she did suspect that perhaps she was a result of Nola fracturing before, perhaps a side affect of her mental degradation that she was well aware might start happening soon, ether way she needed to understand this new sibling.

The other Sibling, Yuuko...she was another she needed to understand, though that one was much easier to understand, and to keep in check, ever since this Lilith popped in she had somehow subverted control even when being watched, and she needed to know how and why...and she only had one lead to go on...it happened when she was with Tatsui...so she had already sent a text to him to ask him to meet her in the park.

And now here she sat normal as ever...for her...and waiting, she needed to understand this new sibling and Tatsui might be the key to understanding her.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Understanding ones selfs (Death)   Understanding ones selfs (Death) EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 5:52 pm

Hmm, so, Trinity wants to meet with me in the park huh? I honestly wonder what this is about. Does it have something to do with her new sibling? If so I honestly have no idea what to do. She's so clueless about anything, she seems to be able to get in control whenever now that I think about it, and she also seems to be affectionate towards me. *Sigh* I guess experience is the best teacher in many situations, and that is probably true with this. ....Now that I think about it I have never really gotten to know any of them besides Trinity. Honestly that's a bit disconcerting, it's like I'm playing favorites, and only by being a favorite of one of them have I actually realized that...... I guess I am also clueless about certain things, huh? Anyway, it looks like that's Trinity or whichever sibling is in control.... damnit I really need to learn about them more. I go up to her and wave. "Hey Trinity. How's it going? I got your message, what is it you want to talk about?"  I ask her. I hope that I can do better than our last talk.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Understanding ones selfs (Death)   Understanding ones selfs (Death) EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 6:06 pm

Trinity looked up at him and it seemed she was about to answer, when her eye color changed to Grey and she seemed to blush a bit "Tatsui...sit with....me?" she said in that nearly whisper voice that was Lillith as she scooted over just a bit to give Tatsui room to sit next to her, that distance look in her eyes as always as she seemed to only focus on him, not on anything around, she didn't even seem to notice a butterfly fluttering near her face, even when it flew in front of her and then up to land in her hair.

Once again, her breathing was so shallow it was like she wasn't breathing at all, in fact everything about her seemed to be dulled and suppressed, as if things just were not taking note of her, just like she wasn't taking note of them.

in side her mind however Trinity, Nola, Alister, and Myrna where all looking at Lilith. "She got in control again....even though We were watching her...." Trinity said as she looked at the curled up form of Lilith who was hugging her Chibi Tatsui Plushy.

Alister nodded a bit "This isn't good...what if she does this at a time that isn't one were we are safe?".

Myrna let out a bit of a sigh "She doesn't seem to do this often....only when Tatsui is around..."

Nola nodded as she looked at her "I thought the plushy would help keep her occupied but it looks like it didn't...she's kinda acting like how Yuuko did that first time....though not as violent...."

As she said that all four of them turned to look at Yuuko who was currently hanging up a Selenus Poster in her corner of the room as well as fixing her little bed made of Selenus body pillows, she did however notice them looking at her and she hid one of the body pillows behind her and blushed "What? can't a girl decorate her corner as she wants?" she asked.

Myrna, Nola, and Alister all shook their heads while Trinity looked to Yuuko "you share some similarities with our Sibling Lilith...maybe you have some insights we lack?" she said to her.

Yuuko shrugged a bit "Looks like she is in love with him to me....not sure why...Selenus is a lot better looking...and relyable..you seen how Tatsui bolted the last time he talked to her...bet you he does it again...Selenus at least had the guts to talk to me..." she hugged the body pillow and gave a happy squee at the memory.

Outside in the normal world there was now quite a few butterflies and even ladybugs on Lilith as she looked up and waited for Tatsui to sit down, it was rather obvious to see that even bugs didn't seem to register she was there.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Understanding ones selfs (Death)   Understanding ones selfs (Death) EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 1:31 am

Ok, looks like she noticed me, now what is she gonna say... huh? She was about to say something, and now her eyes turned Grey. Did Lilith just take control again? ......You know what? No. I'm going to do my best to shove all of my awkwardness into a corner, and have meaningful conversation with Lilith, Trinity, and all the others. Ok, so, Lilith is blushing and asked me to sit next to her, that is fine. "Sure thing." I say casually to her and sit down. "So, what's on all of your minds? ....would that be the correct phrasing? oh whatever." Seriously, it's odd trying to talk to them when they are kindasortanotreally one person. Like, what words do I use to talk to them? Ugh, whatever, I'll just ignore it, and talk. But seriously, how does Lilith get in control so easily? I don't believe that Trinity wanted her in control just now, but it's just weird. But then again, my life is only weird now, so I'll flow with it, or do my best to.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Understanding ones selfs (Death)   Understanding ones selfs (Death) EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 4:02 pm

As Tatsui sat down Lilith then scooted closer to him till she was right next to him, her unblinking gaze looking right at him, even the movement didn't seem to scare the butterflies and ladybugs off her as she continued to look at him with a light blush on her face. Then he asked about everyone and she tilted her head to the side "Why....do you....want to talk...about others?....did....you not want to....talk to me?" she asked, her usually neutral voice sounding a bit sad as she looked up at him. "Did....did I do something wrong?"

Inside their little mental construct everyone there facepalmed, even Trinity could tell Tatsui just shoved his foot into his mouth, Though it was Yuuko that reacted first "oh my GOD Tatsu...What the hell? A girl is talking to you and being as adorable as Lilith is being and you ask about OTHER people....dear god..." she grumbled inside the mental construct.

"Have to admit it...I agree with Yuuko on that one...I mean I have dealt with a few of the female fans before, and I can tell you from experience that talking in generalities is NOT what they wanna hear...though you three know that already..." he said to Trinity, Nola, and Myrna who all nodded.

Back in the real world Lilith sat there waiting for a reply from Tatsui, a slightly hurt expression in her eyes as she seemed to slump a little in her seat though she still waited for what he had to say
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Understanding ones selfs (Death)   Understanding ones selfs (Death) EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 7:55 pm

I raise my eyebrows in shock of what she just said. I honestly did not mean that in the slightest by what I said. "No no, I do want to talk to you, you didn't do anything wrong. I guess I would just like to talk to all the others once we are done. I.... didn't mean for it to come out like that." I say embracing a mood of gloom. Do I have a penchant for saying dumb things sometimes? Because it honestly seems that that is the case. *Sigh* I guess I should just try to brush off this awkward moment. "So, what is it that you want to talk about Lilith? How's it been going for you?" I ask of her. .....You know, I might have to ask them what it's like when they aren't the ones in control. All the other ones, Nola, Myrna, Alister, and Trinity..... would Unison also be there? Probably not, I remember her saying she would only come out at night and all that.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Understanding ones selfs (Death)   Understanding ones selfs (Death) EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 10:30 pm

Lilith seemed to perk up a bit, so much as she normally looked anyway, and she scooted a little closer to Tatsui so she was right up next to him "Wh...what does Tatsui want to talk about?" she asked as she had been slowly getting informed by the others about things, but she wasn't entirely sure about everything, besides she figured Tatsui knew everything, he was the first one there when she woke up, and she felt this draw towards him that told her to trust what he said. so he must know the answers to things.

Though the questions going through her mind were odd, some made sense to ask, others were personal, and yet more didn't seem to make any sense to her, so she simply sat there a bit waiting to hear what Tatsui wanted to talk about, though it was obvious she had question on her mind she was being totally passive in the conversation at the moment, as if wanting to let him have control as she simply sat there and enjoyed being around him.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Understanding ones selfs (Death)   Understanding ones selfs (Death) EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 7:56 pm

Ok, it looks like Lilith at least perked up a bit from my clarification. She's scooting next to me, what is she going to talk about? "Huh?" I question. That was.... unexpected. I would think that she would at least talk somewhat before letting me talk about what i want. But then again she did invite me so is it common courtesy? Or does she not know what to talk about? Or the words to get it out? *Sigh* I really hate it when things are confusing. Does she simply enjoy being around me? Hmmm....... well anyway I guess I should talk about something first. "Well.... I guess I could talk about some hobbies that i'm interested in. Does that sound good to you?" I ask. I really hope that I'm not going to make a fool out of myself. That is the last thing I want to do around someone who is apparently impressionable.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Understanding ones selfs (Death)   Understanding ones selfs (Death) EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 2:44 pm

Lilith continues to stare at Tatsui, all her focus solely on him as she waited on what he would say, and as he seemed confused for a moment she tilted her head and continued to stare at him, simply waiting for him to speak, until finally he asked her yet another question, to which she tilted her head the other way and nodded "Okay....that sounds....nice" she said in her whisper of a voice before she gently got up and then sat in his lap once more, leaning against him and looking up at him "Tell me...about hobbies" she said as she continued to look up at him a light blush on her face now as she waited once more.

inside their mental construct Yuuko smirked a bit "Geez and Selenus says I am aggressive?...can't figure out what she sees in him anyway, I mean he whips out at the slightest notice of anything approaching affection, he bailed the first chance he got the first time he met her, and he doesn't even have metal plating or a built in machine gun....or a long...long...dexterous tongue..." she started to mutter to her self by that point as she blushed and hugged one of her Selenus body pillows apparently lost in her mumblings.

Myrna shook her head looking at her currently daydreaming sibling "Seems she will be indisposed for a while...though I have to admit I do wonder why both of them have these feelings towards our friends..." she said looking to her other three siblings.

Alister nodded a bit "I wonder the same, at first we had simply assumed they were parts of Nola but now...it's hard to say..." he looked at Nola as did Myrna as they wanted her input into this.

Nola for her part sat there looking as confused as the other two "Honestly I have no clue ether, you mentioned they showed up suddenly right? but I don't know why they would wait so long to show themselves....but the pawns waited too, maybe it has something to do with that? maybe the thing that the city was doing to our minds did something to them?" she said as she looked to Trinity.

Trinity nodded to this information, truth be told it was hard to figure out anything at the moment, they hadn't had a lot of info to work off of, and the fact that Lilith could take control so easily and seamlessly was a worry, though she seemed to only be focused on Tatsui at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Understanding ones selfs (Death)   Understanding ones selfs (Death) Empty

Back to top Go down

Understanding ones selfs (Death)
Page 1 of 1