Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] Empty
PostSubject: Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic]   Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 10:01 pm

Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] O56non
--------------------
Cold Hard Cash
--------------------

Lisa had a harsh scowl spread across her young features as the sun shone above. It wasn't a hot afternoon by any means, but the sun at this time was at its highest now that the morning ended. Despite this, she knew she couldn't go inside the cooler lobby room of the First Capital Bank just yet. Someone was holding her up to much of her ire as she gripped the package in her grasp tighter. Even if she were the first here, Lisa was rather quick to arrive and it should be understandable that it'd take some time for her fellow Cadet to catch up... not that her impatience would allow her.

She didn't know what was inside after Serenity handed it to her, but never really cared at the least. After the failure from the last mission, at least she could do a simple task like this.

Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] V3j3vr

"...What's taking her so long?"
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic]   Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 10:19 am

It wouldn't take that much longer for Shiina to arrive; though Lisa was fast and early, the Wild Card would be on time nonetheless as she rode into the Capital Bank's parking lot to quickly and skillfully park her motorcycle. As the vehicle powered down, she removed the key from the ignition and stuffed it into her pocket before removing her helmet and riding gloves, the latter of which she stuffed into the former. With a stretch, the Tsurinai shook her silver hair out before adjusting her aviator sunglasses. Fitting as it was for
a motorcycle rider, she currently wore a thin black leather jacket over her formal dress shirt and short black tie, though her lower body was clad in stylish slacks.

It didn't take long for her to spot Lisa and walk over to her nonchalantly, the summer breeze blowing her hair back during every step she took. Upon reaching her fellow Cadet, Shiina reached up to her face and pushed her sunglasses just slightly downwards.

Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] 9uzd1vz

//"Afternoon, Lisa. You're about as early as I'd expect."//

Shiina didn't have to strain her eyes to see that Lisa already had the package. Which was good, less work to do. After her greeting, the Wild Card simply began to walk into the Capital Bank itself, assuming Lisa would follow suit as it was their job.

//"This shouldn't be too hard of a job... I do wonder why His Highness picked me of all people, though. Do you have any insight to your brother's decision, Lisa?"// It was mostly an attempt at small talk as she made her way to the front desk, but maybe it'd help shed some light on her doubts. Why did Julius pick her anyway? She could understand Lisa, being his sister and all, but there wasn't much point picking her, was there? Hm, whatever the case, she trusted the Prince's decision, it was more a passing confusion than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic]   Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 10:37 am

"And you lag behind more than I'd like," Lisa replied stiffly. The Princess knit her brows together even more so once Shiina finally arrived. Did she take this much time to pick out something for the wardrobe? Whatever, not like any of it mattered too much anyway. She began to follow Shiina inside. As they passed through the series of automated sliding glass doors, the flush of colder air could be felt the moment the first one opened. "No. I could have done this alone. Brother has his own reasons, but he doesn't make them clear sometimes."

As much as she adored and respected her sibling, there were times when she really couldn't read into him. He was so calm and composed that it was like as if he were wearing a kind of mask to hide his true intentions. At times she felt like stepping around eggshells with his almost eerily composed expression.

Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] 6eQ4znF

They finally reached the lobby surrounded by white leather sofas. But ahead was a reception desk and a painting. In that desk was a woman in formal office wear worrying away her fingers on the keyboard with eyes glued on the screen. She wouldn't take much heed to the duo. But it never stopped Lisa from stepping forward to get her attention. "Hm? Oh, hello. How may I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic]   Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 10:47 am

Shiina snorted in amusement at her response. Not her fault that Lisa decided to show up way earlier than agreed upon. But there was no need to say that right now. Though, knowing that even Lisa had nothing to say about her brother's decision was telling. The Wild Card hummed for a second as the cool breeze justified actually keeping her jacket on.

//"You're right about that, at least. A simple errand shouldn't be work for two people, should it..?"// She pinched her chin, but once coming to the front desk quickly dispelled the thought out of her mind and slid her sunglasses up her head to look at the receptionist directly. //"We're Cadets from Class Zero, here to speak to Miss Avaritia. His Highness, Prince Julius sent us personally to deliver something."// Shiina trusted this explanation would be sufficient.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic]   Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 11:09 am

Lisa didn't pay much heed from Shiina, since she had no idea either. Not that most people did, except Serenity and her Mother. They had more pressing matters to attend to than divining the reasoning behind the Prince. Speaking of pressing matters, this was the first time she was going to meet this Avaritia and the Cadet felt a tinge of nervousness as she continued to adopt her strong facade.

The receptionist nodded in affirmation at Shiina. She pressed a button near her on the phone before taking the receiver and speaking into it. "Ma'am. Your package has arrived. Yes... Understood."

She hung up to address the duo while gesturing them towards the sofas and the small table holding the water dispenser full of ice and lime. "Miss Avaritia is in the middle of something right now. I will call you in shortly when she is ready. Please have a seat at the sofas and partake in some refreshments if you so require."

Lisa muttered a "thanks" before moving to a nearby seat to plop down on. But as she did, a man entered the lobby, almost as if swaggering in. The receptionist didn't pay much mind to his presence until his arrival at the desk. "I would like to make a deposit, please."

Despite his demeanor and behavior, the receptionist retained a composed kind of professionalism. The exchange was short between the two, but it ended with a shrug from the man before walking back towards the sofa as well. He sat down with one leg crossed over the other, leisurely sitting for the minutes to pass by. His head turned to the side to finally notice the two Cadets.

Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] 4xHR4Ei

"So, what are you two here for?"

"None of your business," she replied bluntly.

"My, how crude. That's no way how to treat a gentleman, lady."

Lisa flicked an irritable look at him while the man seemed rather nonchalant and perhaps even smug.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic]   Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 11:18 am

//"I understand. Thank you for the information."// Shiina shot an appreciative smile at the receptionist's accessibility before heading over to sit near Lisa. The Tsurinai leaned back and pulled out her phone after setting her helmet next to her on her seat. //"Too bad we have to wait a while."//

The Wild Card fiddled with her phone, only paying attention to the man out of the corner of her eye. His kind of swagger wasn't a rare sight in the city, at least in her opinion. Plenty of entitled pricks strolled through Suzie Q, thinking themselves high and mighty just because they'd had one hit single over the past year. Not notable enough to catch her attention for the most part.

That was, until he came to sit by them.

//"...?"// Shiina stared up at the man after the brief banter he had with Lisa. She had to admit, the Princess' reaction was pretty spot-on. //"Do we know you..?"// She raised an eyebrow in confusion. It was fine to want to make small talk, but why with them specifically? Maybe if she showed disinterest, he'd go away...
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic]   Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 11:44 am

Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] AXvFcYZ

"My sincerest apologies, I am what many call Jacob, the prodigy of the Arts from our generation. The very face of Art itself! And who might you two be?"

He seemed very cocksure of himself, that was obvious. Surely these two knew who he was, in fact, he was waiting for them to bask him in amazement and excitement befitting his status. Art critics raved over his masterpieces and many filled his pockets for his quality works. Students all across the city came for him for his very guidance, hoping to reach the zenith of their craft through his honored critique. Surely, he must be renown even here and he was going to enjoy their respect. Though, that is, until the very forbidden words escaped someone's lips.

Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] WyPZwwf

"Never heard of you."

He froze. All the gears stopped turning and churning all the processing power of his brain. The man named Jacob could've sworn he heard something 'wrong'. He turned his head towards Lisa. "Pardon. I could've sworn I heard something."

"Never heard of you. My name is Lisa, by the way," the Princess said nonchalantly.

The man began to tremble in his very seat, almost as if wanting to explode judging by how incredulous his face was. But it subsided, almost calming himself before addressing Shiina while ignoring an increasingly irritable Lisa.

Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] 4S2b27H

"It seems I'm in the presence of a boorish philistine. How dreadful. And you? What do you call yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic]   Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 11:57 am

Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] Dvtp5C3

//"Our generation...? I find that hard to believe, ojii-san."//

Shiina locked her phone and slid it right back into the front pocket of her dress shirt. She folded her hands over her lap and smiled softly, as if considering what she was going to say next. He was certainly an important man in the arts business, but she was never an arts student or intended to be one.

//"I'm afraid we might be too young to know someone like you. Please, do say more about yourself, though. I'm not against making acquaintances, especially with someone who... appears as important as you do."// The words were thinly veiled with venom, surely only noticeable to those with trained ears. To most, she was genuinely interested, but deep down Shiina doubted the man's real importance in the world... his self-importance, however, was clear as day.

//"Shiina. Shiina Tsurinai. I'm afraid I have no interest in art unless you've got something exceedingly fantastic to show me, however. The estate is lacking in paintings."// Maybe she was laying the bait a little too hard. But there was a genuine interest in the quality of Jacob's paintings, if nothing else; if they were as beautiful as he was boastful, then she'd recognize his talent. If not, then that'd be that, now wouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic]   Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 5:30 pm

At first the flamboyant man was going to lose it, but the rest of what Shiina said at least managed to quench his almost exploding impotent rage upon the two. Perhaps he was a bit too rash to say this generation and its use was too vague and expansive. This would need some mending in another time. On the other hand, this was a prospective buyer. And with potentially a lot of cash at that if anything what she seemed to imply was true. The gears in his brain began to start moving at the same time as he mobilized. After making a massive killing with the last work, why not continue that spree?

In the meantime, Lisa wasn't entirely interested with the exchange at first, in fact she would rather punt this asshole in the face with the butt of her katana's saya, but hearing Shiina's tone change had her begin to remain witness of this show.

Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] 0OGGG0m

"Mademoiselle, I would be happy to be of service to furnish your abode with some of the fruits of my labor. I promise, I won't disappoint."

Lisa snorted at this, but he ignored her, seeing how she wasn't worth his time in any way. Nevertheless he handed her his business card from his wallet which detailed his address in Suzie Q and his website address to look at the various pieces.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic]   Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 5:45 pm

Shiina's smile grew. He was as easy to read as a book, and just as simple to write to her whims. The Tsurinai leaned forward slightly as she noticed Lisa's attitude change to something more silent. It was almost surprising how the princess just changed her tone now that the Wild Card had taken care of diverting the man's attention away from her. Then again, she was more than glad to have some fun twirling this sap around her finger.

Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] 3b6353d903626db817e39f01df20d461b019b671_hq

//"Hmhm, omoshiroi na. Well, if you're so eager to help, then who am I to refuse?"//

The Tsurinai grasped the business card between her index and middle fingers as it was handed to her, then skilfully flipped it to face her eyes so she could read it. She made a mental note of both addresses and then slid it next to her phone in her breast pocket.

//"Either way, Mr. Jacob, there's no need to embellish my name with any titles. I'd rather you call me Shiina. It makes for a... more approachable attitude, I feel."// Her smile curled into a sly grin but it seemed as if she had snagged most of what she wanted from the man up to this point. It was... really way too easy, just a bit of sugar was all it took. But she supposed that's what people like this were like.

At least it was a pleasant change from being completely unable to read Prince Julius.

Strength:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic]   Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 7:24 pm

"Of course, Shiina. I feel quite the same," the artist readily agreed with her. What a lucky day. Cash to fill his pockets and now another potential cash-cow. There must be the Queen, herself, smiling at him from somewhere. However, their conversation would stop short, with an announcement from the receptionist. "Ma'am? Miss Avaritia is ready to see you and her Highness. Please walk down the aisle all the way through. You can't miss it."

Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] SWUrOnI

"Wha--what?!"

If all three were looking at her direction, the woman was holding the receiver before setting it down. The glass doors near her would slide open to accept them, to much of Jacob's blatant shock. Slack-jaw was one way to describe him. But before he could even recover, Lisa was quick to rise from her seat and beginning to walk briskly towards her destination. "C'mon, I don't want to deal with this weirdo any longer."
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic]   Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 7:36 pm

//"Good, I'm glad we agree."// Shiina fetched one of her own cards from her pocket before sliding it face-down on the table. //"If you'd like to get in contact, I'm sure the Tsurinai Family would be happy to hear your offer."// With a sly grin on her face, the Wild Card got up as she was called by the receptionist. Should Jacob turn the card, the Tsurinai Emblem would be imprinted onto a pure white background with only a single Japanese address visible in the corner of the card, the address of the Tsurinai Corporation's headquarters. The legitimacy of the address, as well as the pure traditional Japanese emblem marked Shiina's status in the world.

Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] 0WJIFJ3

//"Have a good day, Mr. Jacob. It was surprisingly enjoyable to kill our time listening to you."//

What the true intention of those words were, Shiina would not reveal. She grasped her helmet by its straps and began to walk away with Lisa after quickly but earnestly thanking the receptionist for the information. A grin that showed pride and amusement all at once sat plastered on her face. But her time of fun was done, and she needed to move onto her real objective in this bank other than playing hopeful artists like fiddles. She just hoped Jacob wasn't too crushed by disbelief. Once they were out of earshot, though, the Wild Card spoke again.

//"Hmhmhm... My mind was beginning to wander with how long I've put up with him. Yours as well, right, Lisa? Men like him are honestly too bothersome to deal with in any serious capacity."// Shiina placed a hand on her chest and heaved a tired sigh, as if she'd just been drained of ten years of her life. But hey, maybe she could get a nice new painting.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic]   Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 8:10 pm

It felt quite surreal for this man. His luck far outweighed anything he had so far in his life. Sure, he received what seemed to be a great deal from the Japanese, but to let a Princess from the Royal family go? That won't do. Not now, not ever. He tried to rush towards them, hopefully to intercept them for a little while longer. "Wait, Miss! Your Highness! Wai-- Open the door! I need to see her!"

It was closed shut the moment the duo had just left them, giving them the freedom to finally finish the task they were meant to do. The receptionist looked rather glum and still had a hand on the receiver. She didn't seem to have much patience at this time. Probably that her wages don't really pay her enough for scenes like this. "Sir, please do not make a scene."

"Scene?! Don't you know who I am? I'm Jacob! I'm the greatest--" the man seethed out angrily with another bang on the glass. This immediately prompted her to press a button near her and soon the sound of footsteps could be heard from one man dressed in a security guard's garb. Complete with a baton and holstered pistol to the side of his hip.

"Please escort this man out of our premises. He is making a scene," she directed while taking a sip from her lukewarm coffee. The woman watched as the man continued to shrilly scream with such impotence as the guard grudgingly grasped him by the collar to pull him outside. The howls continued as it began to subside gradually with distance. No matter how much he claimed to be the greatest artist of all of Endymion and how many connections he had, they were nothing under the might of an irritable guard.

------------------

The only noise Shiina and Lisa heard were soft thumps on the glass, but everything was silent. Nothing else happened, as if sealing them away from the happenings outside. The Princess didn't want to spare another thought, especially when he could probably be waiting for them outside. She grumbled nevertheless, "I don't understand why you bothered to play along. People like him are full of themselves."

It wasn't like it was the first time meeting such people. And how many of them wanted to curry favor from time to time. Sometimes being a Princess wasn't that easy of a job at all, not that it should be anyway. She continued to walk further down the corridor as the receptionist instructed. It was eventually easy to see the name "Avaritia" on the door plate to the entrance of the very last office ahead.

Lisa paused at first. She was still nervous and wondered if this district head was anything like the one in East Eden. But quickly composed herself enough to begin knocking on the walnut wood door.

"Come in."

She finally opened it.

Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] D51tlNB

"Good afternoon, it's a pleasure to meet you.
Especially you, your Highness."

"...Hello, Miss Avaritia. Here's your package."

She was somewhat stiff, and hoped that no one would really notice. Lisa was trying hard to take a page from her brother's book. Meanwhile the district head motioned her to set it down on the desk, which she did before the woman set it to the side. "Thank you for delivering this to me. It greatly assists my... work. I can always depend on the Lamecia's."

Lisa seemed to relax a little and gave a terse nod as if agreeing with her.

Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] Tumblr_oapnnj8wsi1smotego1_500

"I'm currently on my break, why don't you both stay for some chitchat?
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic]   Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 8:32 pm

Shiina shrugged at Lisa's response. Did she really have any reason? Did she need any reason in the first place? Shiina wasn't a complicated person, she enjoyed having fun as much as anyone else and this man was a great source of it, nothing more.

//"What, you're gonna tell me you didn't love seeing his face when he got that you were a Lamecia? Priceless. People like him are too much fun to mess around with."// The Tsurinai chuckled under her breath. She wasn't sure if Lisa would agree with her or not... hell, she had to admit that she never expected her to. But something about Lisa made it a little easier to tell her the truth in this situation. Maybe it was the fact that they both couldn't stand the guy.

Nevertheless, as they finally arrived at their employer's door, Shiina wouldn't take long to calmly step in after Lisa. Naturally, the Tsurinai made sure to carry herself with respect for the woman they were about to meet.

//"Likewise to meet you, Miss Avaritia. It was a pleasure to aid in this delivery."// The Wild Card bowed respectfully. There wasn't a whole lot of lying in these words either, honestly, as Shiina had nothing to do this afternoon either way. //"I wouldn't mind at all spending a few more moments here. If I may be honest, the conditioned air inside easily tops the humid heat outside, so any more time we can justify being here is more than worth it. That is, if Lisa agrees."// Unlike Lisa, Shiina didn't seem incredibly nervous in the face of her superior. She had experience speaking with the Elder of the Tsurinai in person before, and even Prince Julius technically outranked Avaritia. While she was her superior, she wasn't the person in highest power she had come into contact with and so the respect remained while the nerves vanished.

//"May we take a seat..?"// Shiina gestured to any open chairs that might be open as she inquired.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic]   Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 7:34 pm

Lisa snorted at Shiina, not really disagreeing or agreeing with the Wild Card. Just because they had one thing in common, it didn't mean that the Princess was going to get along. At best, they were going to tolerate each other somehow. They needed to be on their best behavior, after all. Julius wasn't going to hold their hands forever and they needed to show the Cadets were worth their prestigious standing in Endymion.

Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] D51tlNB

Back at the office, Avaritia took note of Lisa's companion as she examined her while keeping her pondering in silence. But nevertheless replied to her while also gesturing them to take a seat on the chairs situated right in front of her desk, "Certainly, please make yourselves comfortable. You never needed to ask."

She waited for them to take their respective seats, but not before starting to close out a few browsers on her computer screen in order to fully address them with her complete attention. "I was wondering how the Cadets are faring as of late. How is Julius these days?"

A simple question, but something difficult to answer given the recent events that took place. The Princess could feel a tint of bitterness in her stomach, but forced it down. She was a Princess, daughter of the queen, and a Cadet under her Brother. Like her siblings, composure should become a virtue for her, "He's doing well. We're all doing our jobs as efficiently as we can be."

Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] JaJOo2F

"Hmm, that's satisfactory. It's good to hear the most important cogs of our system is working well as it should be," the woman mused while folding her hands on top of each other as her back leaned further back in the seat. Avaritia had a small grin plastered on her face, almost as if she understood something. "And you, Miss? What do you call yourself?"

She looked curiously at Shiina. There was certainly something Asian her features and expression. Lisa spared a glance towards her peer, allowing her the floor to introduce herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic]   Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic] Empty

Back to top Go down

Cold Hard Cash [Shiina/Lisa Delivery Topic]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next