Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko]   The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 8:44 pm

"A-" Frog was about to complain since, well, he was the first one to ask about it, but Brit was getting copied, but it was Brit...so he just slouched and pouted. It would be easier to go along with it for now anyways, which brought the next point to light.

The mannequin's appearance and acting was horrific. Along with the general ambience of the place and Frog already basically at toes, this was just the final drop needed to push him off the mental brink. He was wary as a sort of tension arose around him, observing the mannequin. Its twitching, its living was unnatural-the fact it was turning into Brit just made it worse.
The young man glanced at Touko from under the veil of his bangs, a shaded brown, overflowing with the faint glow as he ruffled them out of his face. His glance was in fact a stare, a momentary stare of contempt he quickly pulled back just as he'd pulled his hand back earlier when touching fake Touko. The mannequins were used for this after all. Then how were they being projected? He hadn't noticed, but a single step echoed through the room when he retreated away from the doll Brit.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko]   The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 4:35 am

"Ooooooh! That's so totes rad!" Clapping effusively with joy, while Frogerio seemed completely irked by the wonders of technology, Brittany reacted just the opposite. Like the time of her life, she grabbed her clone's cheeks and pinched it, in her own examining process to verify the authenticity of the mannequin. "Aw, don't worry, ma'am!! I won't get in trouble if the cadets can't tell us apart in first place, right? That's the joy of having a doppel...doppoo... urgh, an identical twin!" Naturally, as much as contemplating the possibility of wandering around with a twin sister could be a fun pastime, Brittany admittedly wouldn't go that far. Not if Touko's hypothesis ended up proving right and the fake Brit-doll put her on a tight spot. She knew better than to be reckless for the sake of entertainment when said entertainment could lead to her imprisonment or, worse, death.

On the other hand, while they were already having fun with the clone, a certain idea popped in the cheerleader's mind... "Hey, Fro-ggy!♪ What do you think? Wanna take the second Brit home? You'll have her all-by-yourself!" The mischievous smile she portrayed the exact moment her steps turned around, precisely to her schoolmate's companion and side-by-side with her mirrored image, developed into a devilish giggle of someone who's up to no good.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko]   The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 2:06 am

There was a kind of sick satisfaction Touko had watching Frog react to the events at hand. Somehow, it never really got old on how people recoiled at how her inventions worked. The feeling of gratification from the pure shock value was rewarding in its own way. And to be fair, she was relatively intrigued how Brittany didn't seem to share Frog's response to all of this. But all things must come to an end. "My apologies, but I would rather you don't do that, Brit. I wouldn't wish to risk having the Cadets raid my office."

She was rather apologetic of the whole thing and never wanted to put a damper on anyone's fun. Even despite her status as a Velvet Attendant, it wouldn't keep her safe from the clutches of the Cadets were she careless. And certainly she didn't want a bunch of kids outing her in the first place. "I'm afraid my services will have to remain within this building."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko]   The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 1:25 pm

"Wait- wha- why would I wanna take the fake Brit home. I can just take the real- erm, I mean...it's creepy even if it looks like you...not that you're creepy, but the doll. I don't like dolls...er..." Frog jumped back as Brit asked him the question. He could feel the smug oozing from Touko's body as she observed his initial reaction and was sure his current exaggeration would also illicit a form of sickening entertainment in the redheaded woman, especially with how clumsily he tripped over his words.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm..." His cheeks flushed red as he crossed his hands on his chest. He was obviously bottling something in. Truthfully, he wanted to go from this place, but didn't want to disrupt Brit when she was having so much fun. Frog was stuck in a conundrum and the only way to solve it would be if someone interfered with his thought process.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko]   The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 4:09 pm

Disregarding the fact that Brittany was obviously not being serious with her banter about wandering around flaunting her own clone - a fact anyone who knew her would be able to detect, giving her playful usual tone -, she didn't really expect Frogerio's reaction this time. Actually... she did expect him to act embarrassed yes, which was the whole point of her stabbing humor, envisioning to extract as much awkwardness from him as possible. However, the response about taking the real one home - taking herself, mind it...

"..." Did it mean what she thought it meant? The daring implications of it were too obvious for her to act composed. Was that on his mind? About her?? It couldn't be anything else and it's true what they say, boys will be boys, but this boy? O. M. G. She blinked once...twice...eyes shifting from Frogerio's face to the amused look on Touko's stare...then the lifeless doll returning to her nature as a doll, then Frogerio again, Touko once more... "Ahahaha! That was sooo funny! Right, ma'am? He's hilarious! He didn't really mean that!! Ahahaha...ha..." Of course, the model wasn't even sure of what she was saying, as long as it was enough to avert the attention from the possible dirty joke to a less...embarrassing topic of conversation. "Uh, I think we should leave her be for now, right, Froggy? Nice to meet you, ma'am! We should totally do this more often! And by "this", I mean, uh... playing with the dolls! Yes, playing with the dolls! I'm a bit too old for this, but I never had my own doll when I was younger, so...who cares, right? So, hum...byeee?" Hazel eyes with long eyelashes shifted again, this time for good, to her friend's face with vivid expectations. Her childhood friend. Something grew lit in her heart that moment and though the carefree attitude was there, it was strong enough to tint it with different outlines of an emotion she hasn't experienced until now. It would linger in her mind for a while..
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko]   The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 11:16 pm

She almost snorted in laughter from what Frog was just about to say before correcting himself. There was a kind of tension between them that was slowly starting to curl her lips into an amused smirk. It would be so easy to tease the two of them, but Touko opted not to. Sometimes you had to let this unravel itself to truly revel in all of its contents. The woman clicked the machine off, causing the mannequin to collapse onto the floor, a puppet without its strings. She quickly swept it off from the floor before returning it back to the stand. "Such a shame you're leaving, I hoped to show more. But it's alright. I hope to see you return. My services and I are always available to you here, you only need to show up. Now, let me lead you back upstairs..."

She flicked the lights off in the room, but only the lights in the stairway were still on as the Attendant stood by the exit. Her feet would start scaling up the stairs the moment when the duo began to exit as well.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko]   The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 7:01 pm

Frog looked away from Brit's glance momentarily and shuffled in spot. He was glad they were finally leaving but he wasn't quite sure what his friend had gathered from his response...he could only hope she didn't find it weird, although the way she tried to dance around the entire issue cast a shadow over his eyes, secluding them beneath his bangs.

As they climbed, he remained silent, and when they were at the door, he would wave Touko goodbye in silence. A step outside the building cast an echo that reverberated through the two of them, though, and Frog looked at Brit, blushed and looking as if he was gonna burst. "Y-you wanna come over sometime..?"

[Frog - Exit]
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko]   The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 8:17 pm

"...Oh?" She wasn't the type to become silent or startled easily, albeit departing from the picturesque setting of Touko's laboratory, office or whatever she decided to call the place. Now, back on track to Frogerio's answer that has been lingering on her mind while climbing the stairs (as well as the blatantly obvious disconcert in his proposal). How to try to be as natural and not-awkward about it as opposed to the moment before without sounding too clumsy, childish and silly? "Oh sure! I mean, are we going now? 'Cause I'd love to! I only remember passing by in front of your house back when I walked you home! So, yeah, I'd love to!"

The answer is: not possible. Not when talking about Brit.

( Exit. )
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko]   The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 7:44 pm

Brittany of the Sun Arcana and Touko of the Hanged Man Arcana have established a Social Link!
Frogerio of the Jester Arcana and Touko of the Hanged Man Arcana have ranked up!
Brittany and Frogerio feel their bond grow stronger...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko]   The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3