Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami) Empty
PostSubject: Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami)   Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:55 pm

It seemed like no one would notice her. Until she decided to go out with skates, something she hasn't done in several years. The easiest part was getting them on. The hardest? Staying on them. She regretted the decision the moment she set off on them. Yet she was too far away from home to go back. All she had to do was go to the station, and take a trip to Shibakuzoi to check out that mall. No one where she lived would shut up about it lately. She just wished it didn't all go to hell the moment she started to move down the sidewalk.

She was wobbly, until she got to Ueitawa Station, where she was incredibly wobbly. She rushed up to the subway tracks falling over herself near the edge where she would fall off. Regretfully she caused too many people to help her up, and that only made it even more embarrassing. The station was naturally very crowded as subways came and went. As she was essentially led to the bench she sat there and put in her headphones turning on the music loud enough to where hearing would be about as effective as rubbing her with a feather.

She was in normal wear, though it was a bit cold. She was wearing jeans shorts, and a white t-shirt, and her black jacket on her, which she usually liked to wear. She also sported a new scrape that was bleeding slightly from the fall she took. She reached down and used the end of her shirt to rub the scar, causing her to wince, but getting most of the blood off leaving a bit of a red stain on her shirt. 'Hopefully Mom won't complain too much....' she thought to herself. As she was sitting there checking the times, she heard an announcement from speakers nearby clearly loud enough to get through the repetitive moving crowd. "Attention all patrons. Due to technical difficulties, Tram 7 to Shibakuzoi will have a 15-20 minute delay. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have, and have a nice day," the announcement said before going silent.

"Son of a bitch...." she said aloud. It wasn't too loud or someone would have stopped or something. Didn't matter; this annoyed Lorielle as she sat back and crossing her unscratched leg over her scrapped one and sat there, waiting, albeit impatiently for the tram to get there.
Back to top Go down
Detective Akiyama

Detective Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami)   Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am

Sagami sat on a bench, staring at the sky. His sister was supposed to be here, where in bloody hell was she? She said she would be there so why would she be late, the first day he’s home in over a year and she’s late. After all the stuff about Personas and shadows, Sagami was glad to return home the way he left, his mother was gone and he was going back to school for his last year of school. Although, he felt like things wouldn’t be like this for long. Things were happening in his home region, Sagami knew shadows were involved. There was no way he would get his persona back, his evoker never worked again and his persona was un-summonable. All because he helped that boy, but that boy was different, his persona was not summoned by an evoker, it seemed his soul summoned his persona. But Sagami sat at that train station and sighed, looking around now he noticed there was only one person at that station, he stared at her for a second before looking at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami)   Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 1:31 am

She looked up and saw surprisingly, many of the people were gone. What was this, some sort of special event? It was very shocking to her. Well, she did see one boy not too far from where she was. He was wearing headphones, that she caught were the same brand as his. Clearly a match for her, or so she joked in her mind. She stood up a bit awkwardly as her knee was still hurting her, as she limped over to the boy. He seemed lost in thought or something. "Are you alright?" she asked him.

Upon further inspection, the boy was kind of cute. He wore nice glasses, his hair was neatly done, and he actually wore warm clothes in the winter like a person with common sense, unlike her, who only had her jacket. He looked very feminine. She had to blink a bit to see if she was right and he really was a boy.
Back to top Go down
Detective Akiyama

Detective Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami)   Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:24 am

Sagami looked up as the woman approached, “I’m fine, why do you ask” Seriously why did she care? Why would it affect her? Seriously did it seem like something was wrong, is it wrong to be in thought. And again where the bloody hell was Salmane, she had better get there or things would get ugly. Sagami looked at the female seriously, with his dull expression. “What’s your name If you’re wondering, mine is Sagami Sokida, you may call me that if you wish.”
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami)   Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:35 am

"Well it seemed deathly quiet, save for-" a loud train flew by heading for it's next stop. "....that." She looked at him. He seemed very.....what was the word? Annoyed? Up front? She had to admit, his stone-like expression wore her down and she laughed a bit nervously. "Sorry. I am Lorielle Rutherford," she said, her British accent apparent when saying her name. "Are you alright? You seem.....annoyed."
Back to top Go down
Detective Akiyama

Detective Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami)   Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 5:36 am

Annoyed, why yes, this girl wasn’t foolish, “Yes, I am irritated at my sister” Sagami let out a small laugh. “She was supposed to pick me up around now but she failed to complete that task, so yes, I am infuriated.” Sagami would look at the sky and then at his watch. The time was still ticking away but guess who was there, not his sister. Sagami sighed in frustration, looking at the girl. “It’s nice to make your acquaintance, Lorielle. I see your from Great Britain, What part? Although Sagami was born in their current region, in his time in London, Sagami had gained some of that British accent as well.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami)   Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 12:34 pm

Lorielle frowned pursing her lips. "Oh, I'm sorry, well I can always wait for you. There is a delay on my scheduled stop. So I am stuck here as well," she said. She checked her phone at the time, and apparently not five minutes have passed. She looked around at the subway seeing not many people were showing up. She was totally convinced that this was some sort of holiday. She was surprised to learn he came from Britain as well, and at that moment it was as though her valve of accents flew open and her accent became noticeably British. "Oh I come from Cheshire. Are you from Britain too?," she asked.
Back to top Go down
Detective Akiyama

Detective Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami)   Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:41 pm

Sagami chuckled, “Are you waiting for someone or are you leaving?” Sagami would look at the female, his expression dull; his gaze was sort of intimidating. He would look towards the sky and then his watch; it had been six minutes and seven seconds since he had arrived. Pulling out his phone, Sagami sent a very livid text to his sister before putting it back in his pocket. “I lived in London for a few years until now. And I was born here, moving back here to finish high school and live with my sister.”
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami)   Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:47 pm

She looked at the railway tracks, still barren of any subway tram on her side. 'How long, how long, only five minutes?' she thought in her head frowning on the outside. "I would be leaving, but there is a delay on the next subway. So I am stuck here for a little bit," she explained. Though a minute to her is like asking her to eat dirt. She was impatient. And she knows there was probably a good reason why it was delayed, but nonetheless, she had places she wanted to be. She looked at him. "What is your sister like?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Detective Akiyama

Detective Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami)   Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 10:33 pm

Sagami waited for about two minutes before responding to the woman. “Ahh, will you be returning? And my sister is very intelligent but doesn’t seem to use that intelligence a lot.” Sagami took out his phone and looked at the message he had received, it stated his sister would arrive any minute; he took his phone and stuck it into his pocked before pulling out a Business card, handing it to the girl. “You seem alright, here is my number, you may keep in touch if you wish.” He then picked up his carryon bag would look at the girl, pushing up his glasses. “I hope you have a wonderful trip, but I must leave. I hope to see you again.” Sagami smiled slightly before walking off. In the distance, a black limo pulled up and the sounds of a girl and Sagami could be heard as they fought about something. “It’s not my fault we’re late you nitwit!” Sagami sat down in the car and before closing the door he retaliated “Just drive me to the estate! God dam child” Sagami shut the dor and the limo pulled off and out of sight.

[exit]

Business card:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami)   Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 1:28 am

She waited for him to answer. It took longer than expected. Maybe the guy isn't social? It was a shame, she liked his voice. If she believed in love at first sight, she would have butterflies in her stomach, but she wasn't thirteen and she didn't fawn over guys the same way cats fawn over fish. She fiddled with her thumbs in the meantime before his next response causing her to jump. She thought he had suddenly become mute. She laughed a bit at his response. "Sounds a bit like my family, and a good sixty percent of the population," she said, in a normal voice, rather than a joke-esque voice, and she should have. So much for her art of comedy.

She stood there while he checked his phone, and didn't say anything until he held a card to her, and thinking it might have been a possible weapon she almost fell backwards. 'I wouldn't have known!....Unless I waited and paid attention first...' she exclaimed in her head, as though she was having some mental argument with herself. She took the card looking at it. It was simple and it worked. Although she couldn't figure out why he used a card to give out his number. Either business, or girls really want his number. "Thank you, I will have to contact you one day," she said smiling.

She nodded at him when he gave his regards. "You too! Nice to meet you Sagami, be safe and have a good one," she said happily. He saw a tram coming up on her side. She was full of relief. 'Just in time to not get bored' she thought. She looked at the boy and got into a black car off in the distance, though he couldn't tell what it was, nor if he said anything, she could have sworn he did. Nonetheless, the loud siren blew as the tram slowed to a stop in front of you as people started pouring out, and with a quick bound and skip, she was able to get inside before the doors closed to take her to her next destination.

((EXIT))
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami)   Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami) EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:32 am

Sagami has established a social link with Lorielle of the Death Arcana...

Lorielle has established a social link with Sagami of the Priestess Arcana...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami)   Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami) Empty

Back to top Go down

Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami)
Page 1 of 1