Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Social Activity! (Nihil) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Social Activity! (Nihil) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Social Activity! (Nihil) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Social Activity! (Nihil) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Social Activity! (Nihil) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Social Activity! (Nihil) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Social Activity! (Nihil) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Social Activity! (Nihil) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Social Activity! (Nihil) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Social Activity! (Nihil)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heroslayer

Heroslayer

Social Activity! (Nihil) Empty
PostSubject: Social Activity! (Nihil)   Social Activity! (Nihil) EmptySat May 27, 2017 12:04 am

There was something about the post work out glow that sat well with Judai. Maybe it was the feeling of a hard work, the feeling of getting strong, heck maybe it was just that all his muscles were all stretched out and used, but it was a good feeling. The best thing however, had to be the fact that now that the workout was done with, Judai could just sit back and enjoy the scenery of Little Tokyo.

And by enjoy the scenery that meant eating at every food cart that caught his attention.

"Thish is good stupp~" If his mother could see him talking with his mouth full, Judai was sure she would be ashamed of him. Still, the pork buns were too good not to compliment the seller and he didn't feel like standing around awkwardly eating the rest in front of the stand. Dropping his cash on the cart and waving goodbye, Judai strolled off ready to enjoy his meal in picturesque Little Tokyo.

There was always something nice to look at wherever he walked. It was a stark difference from the western houses of his neighbor hood. Maybe it was just his blood, but something about the eastern buildings and flora soothed Judai. He looked around and saw a nice bench next to the man made stream. There was someone already sitting on the bench, but Judai was feeling sociable at the moment. The guy didn't exactly look like a Little Tokyo native, so maybe he'd have an interesting story or something.

"And safe." Dropping down next to the guy, Judai reached into his bag and pulled out another pork bun and offered it to the guy next to him. Step one, bribe him with food to get on his good side, then when his guard is down initiate conversation. It was a foolproof plan. "Hey, sorry to just drop in here, but I've got like five of these things and they're way too good to hog to myself. Want one?"
Back to top Go down
Nihil

PostSubject: Re: Social Activity! (Nihil)   Social Activity! (Nihil) EmptySat May 27, 2017 3:22 pm

It was a nice day. That's the thought that ran through Nihils mind as he stared up at the clouds. He really enjoyed watching them slowly move across the blue sky, something about it just sparked his interest. He was so engrossed in the cloud watching that he didn't even notice the boy sit next to him. It took the sound of a voice speaking to him to bring him back to reality. He blinked a few times and looked at the person next to him, holding out what seemed to be a wrapped up snack. Was he offering it to him? It sure seemed like it, so he took the item from his hand and kind of stared at it. He looked up once more at the man and spoke. "Thank you.....but can I ask a question?" He slowly undid the wrapper covering the bun in his hands and pointed to it. "What is this? Is it some kind of....food? And why are you giving this to me?" He asked. He wasn't used to people willingly giving him things, since no one really spoke to him at all. "Are you trying to get me to do something for you? Or did I do something to deserve this?" He kept on with the questions, hoping the boy beside him wouldn't be scared off by his inquisitiveness.
Back to top Go down
Heroslayer

Heroslayer

PostSubject: Re: Social Activity! (Nihil)   Social Activity! (Nihil) EmptySat May 27, 2017 8:49 pm

This guy is a little space-y. That was the first thought that went though Judai's head. Well, he had asked for interesting and he sure got it. Judai decided that he needed to be a bit more specific whenever he wished for things. The last thing he needed was for a monkey's paw situation to come out from his stray wishes. Fate probably had an odd sense of humor.

"It's a pork bun." Judai pulled another bun out of the bag and split it open to show the insides. "The outside bun is kind of like bread and the inside is filled with barbecued pork. Well, this one is at least. You can find them will a bunch of different fillings. Oh, they're typically steamed, but they can be cooked a few different ways." Judai hoped that the guy didn't need much more information than that. He didn't exactly know the history or what not of pork buns.

"As for why I'm giving them to you?" Judai hummed thoughtfully as he chewed. It was a good question to be honest. He knew there was that saying not to look a gift in the eye or something, but that never made much sense. Gifts could be dangerous. Look at Troy. "Well, I wanted to sit down on this bench, but you were here first. So it was either walk away or sit next to you. Obviously, I chose the later. Then it was either sit in awkward silence as I eat, but that felt weird too. So I thought talking and sharing food would make things less weird."

Judai nodded to himself, the picture of surety. Inside his head, he was just beginning to realize that this was maybe a little weird. His explanation totally sounded like a better plan when it was just in his head. Quick, change the subject!

"Anyways, I'm Judai. It's nice to meet you...?" Judai trailed off, hoping the guy would catch the hint.
Back to top Go down
Nihil

PostSubject: Re: Social Activity! (Nihil)   Social Activity! (Nihil) EmptySun May 28, 2017 4:56 pm

"Pork....bun?" Nihil repeated, looking down at the bun before him. He sniffed it, and his stomach growled a bit. It had been a while since he last ate, and he was getting somewhat hungry. He smiled and nodded at Judai. "Thank you, I appreciate this gift."

He lifted the pastry up to his mouth, tentatively taking a bite. He didn't know what 'barbecued pork' was, but it sure did interest him. Sinking his teeth into the bun, he immediately tasted the sweet taste of the meat inside. His eyes went wide, he'd never tasted something so good before! "This is delicious!" He exclaimed, hungrily munching and scarfing down the rest of the bun. He got a bit of sauce on his face and some on his hands as well, but he wasn't paying attention to that.

After having finished devouring the treat, he turned to Judai once more and smiled nice and wide, barbecue sauce still on his cheek. "That was delicious! Thank you very much. My name is Nihil. I'm sorry if I seemed rude with all the questions, I've never seen something so amazing, or tasted anything so delicious in my life! If talking is what you wished for, then I would gladly have a conversation with someone as kind as you." The boy smiled even wider, finally noticing the dark brown sauce on his fingers and face. He cleaned them off, sucking his fingers clean and clearing his throat. "So...what is it you would like to have a conversation about?"
Back to top Go down
Heroslayer

Heroslayer

PostSubject: Re: Social Activity! (Nihil)   Social Activity! (Nihil) EmptySun May 28, 2017 9:35 pm

"I mean, it's not the holy grail of foods or anything, but it's good stuff." Judai agreed as he wolfed down his own bun. The treat tasting extra good after a good deed. Maybe he should share food more often. There was something to be said about sharing food with other people to make it taste better. Than again, that also meant less food for him to eat. Hmm, it was a tough choice. Oh well, he could philosophy later. He had a new person to talk with, a person that had just introduced themselves.  

"Nihil, huh?" Judai repeated the name slowly. That sounded pretty foreign. Though most names that were not standard or Asian sounding sounded foreign to him. He could have sworn that nihil meant something, but the language or origin and meaning escaped him at the moment. "Nice to meet you. As for conversation, huh, you know I hadn't exactly planned that far ahead."

Judai crossed his arms and tilted his head as he pondered a topic. "Hmm, I guess, I was kind of hoping you would have an interesting life story or something to talk about. You don't exactly look like you're from Little Tokyo, so maybe we could talk about what you are doing out here in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Nihil

PostSubject: Re: Social Activity! (Nihil)   Social Activity! (Nihil) EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 12:11 am

"What I'm....doing out here?" He repeated, blinking for a moment. He looked at the ground, and frowned somewhat. "I do not know honestly. If I'm to be truthful, I do not know much about my life. I woke up one day and...I was near this area. Ever since I have been walking around the town.
I simply sit, enjoy the area and nature and sleep. That is my usual day."
He shook his head and smiled at Judai once more.

"However, enough about myself. How about you?
What brings you to this area? Are you simply passing through,
or do you have an errand of some sort? Again, I apologize if I'm asking too many questions."
He inquired, eyes wide. He kind of leaned side to side, humming to himself as he listened to the birds tweeting around. Nihil was extremely interested in nature, it was the one thing he had remembered when he woke up. The bright blue skies, and the wonderfully green leaves were a touching sight to him.
Back to top Go down
Heroslayer

Heroslayer

PostSubject: Re: Social Activity! (Nihil)   Social Activity! (Nihil) EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 2:06 pm

"Wait... wait a second." Judai raises his hands and pushed them forward like he was trying to stop the train of conversation. Nihil seemed to just continue with the conversation not really realizing the magnitude of the bombshell he had just dropped in their conversation. Judai knew that he had asked for interesting, but he had not expected amnesiac person in the middle of a park. Maybe he was beginning to attract weird things since he was weird now. Wasn't there something like that in a manga he read. Something about weird people having a 'gravity' that attracted other weird people.

"Wow, okay. I'm going to answer your questions first, but... let's put that comment about not remembering anything on hold." Judai sighed and pinched his nose. He did not want them to focus on the wrong thing here. Get the small stuff out of the way. "I'm kind of passing by, but I come here to Little Tokyo a lot. I sometimes train here in Little Tokyo. There are a bunch of places to train martial arts and I tend to bounce around them. My dad wants to make sure I have a wide variety of opponents, so I kind of dojo Crash. It's a little rude, but a lot of the Masters know me now, so I kind of get away with it."

Huh, now that he thought about it. Judai was being kind of rude just going around challenging people at dojos. He had a few Masters call him out on it, but most of the time he just left and went to a different dojo if they did not want him there. Maybe, he should be a bit more polite and bring a gift or something.

"I was on my way back home after training when I saw you and... you know. We started to talk." Judai nodded to himself. That was pretty much a good summary of what happened. "But now to the important part."

Judai leaned in towards Nihil. "You just woke up and you don't remember anything? Like... do you have amnesia?"
Back to top Go down
Nihil

PostSubject: Re: Social Activity! (Nihil)   Social Activity! (Nihil) EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 4:05 pm

"You do martial arts? That's cool!" He said, beaming another smile to Judai. "You challenge the dojos here to....train? So you are trying to fight those stronger than yourself to become stronger in turn? Interesting...." He thought for a moment. Could he also do martial arts? He had a vague idea of what it was, but didn't know entirely about the practice.

He was brought back to reality when he noticed Judai getting closer to him. He backed up a bit, feeling a bit awkward from how close his face was. "Yes, I simply woke up one day and found myself laid down on the ground. I had no idea who I was or where I was. I could still speak and do the basics, however I have no recollection on any moments in my life before that. Strangely, I only remembered my name and so I went out and began to find somewhere to stay, seeing as I had no home. I eventually made my way here to this area, and found the sky and the greenery around very pleasing and chose to stay here."

He sighed, looking down at the ground. It really did bother Nihil that he could not remember anything about his past. He had also had thoughts on WHAT he was, but decided to keep that part out. He didn't want to scare off one of the first people to approach him with such a weird statement. "So, yes. I guess you could say I have....amnesia you called it?" He didn't know what the word meant, but he figured that Judai would know better than him seeing as he had his memory intact.
Back to top Go down
Heroslayer

Heroslayer

PostSubject: Re: Social Activity! (Nihil)   Social Activity! (Nihil) EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 1:34 am

"Yeah, I've been training since I could walk." Judai said idly. "I used to go to the dojos to learn a bit. My dad didn't want me to be stuck with one style, but eventually it turned less into learning and more into fighting." Judai shrugged. He had kind of settled into his own style with a basis in the Karate his father had taught him. There were a bunch of techniques from other styles thrown in for flavor. Mostly he fought to keep the rust from gathering on his skills. Maybe with the whole Demons and Persona thing, he should kick up his training.

Still, that wasn't the important thing. The thing that Judai wanted to focus on was the guy in front of him. "So... you just woke up with amnesia? That's crazy. I don't know how I would react if I couldn't remember anything about my life." He was a firm believer that people were made up of their experiences. Judai was the person he was today thanks to all his failures and successes from his past. If they were all gone, then who would he even be at that point? It was frightening to even think about.

"So you seriously don't remember anything about yourself?" Judai put down the bag of food and turned his complete attention on Nihil. "Nothing? No random flashes or bits of memory that you can work off of? There has to be something that can be used as a lead."

Judai was trying to think of all the dramas, manga, and anime that had memory loss as a thing. Frequently there were some bits and pieces that led the character towards their past. Sure, it was unrealistic, but he was pretty sure he thought demons and people with amnesia were unrealistic a few days ago as well.

"Seriously, if you have anything, I'll do what I can to help." Judai said earnestly. It was a mixed bag really. A great deal of it was that Judai seriously wanted to help. Another equal sized bag was that this sounded exciting and Judai totally wanted in.
Back to top Go down
Nihil

PostSubject: Re: Social Activity! (Nihil)   Social Activity! (Nihil) EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 2:43 pm

No, I do not remember anything really. Just....whiteness. If I think on it too hard, my head starts to hurt very bad so I do my best to prevent that from happening." He sighed, scratching his head. The fact of having no knowledge about his background whatsoever was a constant tug at his mind. Who was he? Was his name really his name? Truth be told, he couldn't even remember how old he was.

"So, I apologize that I have nothing for you to go off of. Truth be told, I have begun to think about exploring other areas and attempting to find out more about myself. Possibly where I came from, or who I am. But, I do not know much about the other areas and I'm afraid that I will get lost or be unable to come back here. So here I stay." He leaned back against the bench, staring up once more at the sky and watching the clouds roll on by.

I apologize again, I seem to have brought the mood down." He felt somewhat anxious and awkward, the air felt thick, but it was simply the feeling of sadness tugging down against Nihil. "Perhaps we should talk about something more cheerful to lighten the mood?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Social Activity! (Nihil)   Social Activity! (Nihil) Empty

Back to top Go down

Social Activity! (Nihil)
Page 1 of 1