Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Revision [Takeru's Awakening] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Revision [Takeru's Awakening] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Revision [Takeru's Awakening] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Revision [Takeru's Awakening] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Revision [Takeru's Awakening] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Revision [Takeru's Awakening] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Revision [Takeru's Awakening] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Revision [Takeru's Awakening] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Revision [Takeru's Awakening] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Revision [Takeru's Awakening]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

Revision [Takeru's Awakening] Empty
PostSubject: Revision [Takeru's Awakening]   Revision [Takeru's Awakening] EmptyFri May 26, 2017 8:30 pm

This night would've been like any other, but in many respects it was. Julius, as usual, was waiting by the desk situated at the front of the class as Alex wore away his thumbs on the gaming hand-held system. It was going to be the same kind of procedure as always though given the star of this show, there might be a few variations given his previous nature.

Maria was silent as she leaned against a wall next to her coffin. She wasn't pleased at all, but nevertheless kept a cool expression. It was going to be a night that she wouldn't enjoy, but it's what the job required. She only hoped it would end soon.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Revision [Takeru's Awakening]   Revision [Takeru's Awakening] EmptySat May 27, 2017 8:01 pm

Takeru walked inside the classroom, face filled with determination.
He was going to have to do what they asked, and then he'd be a cadet.
"Hello. I'm here." he said.
He tried to ignore Maria, though as much as he could.
He hoped he wouldn't have to work under her, as he just got more and more bad feelings from her lately.
He had to wonder why though. Sure, it was natural after some of what had occurred, but...
It just seemed mores than he thought.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Revision [Takeru's Awakening]   Revision [Takeru's Awakening] EmptySat May 27, 2017 8:14 pm

After Takeru walked into the classroom, he'd quickly feel the door he just entered through being closed by someone behind him who was already in the room. The young woman leaned on the door after closing it, not much of an expression on her face as this was the usual boring job.

Shiina at least knew what she was getting into here, but for the sake of Maria's standing she pushed all thought of this boy's nature into the far corners of her mind. She made sure he wouldn't be able to leave without getting through her. That's all that mattered. Everything else was up to Julius now as she would only do the job she was meant to do every single time she came to help a Cadet Awaken... God, how boring could this get over time?
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Revision [Takeru's Awakening]   Revision [Takeru's Awakening] EmptySat May 27, 2017 8:35 pm

Maria kept an eye on him, watching him like a hardened sentinel who wouldn't allow her quarry out of her sight. Tonight to her seemed to be a risky one as it allowed him a potential powerful enough to be a Cadet. But that was part of the job, to be a babysitter for such troublesome elements. Alex nor Julius seemed to be that concerned. Though the Prince's eyes bored into the boy's figure as if to look through him while bringing out a manila folder from his desk.

Revision [Takeru's Awakening] 5kLO1Vj

"I've been waiting for you, Takeru Kagemaru. Approach.
Tell me why you are here, who are you, and why do you believe you can join our ranks?"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Revision [Takeru's Awakening]   Revision [Takeru's Awakening] EmptySat May 27, 2017 8:49 pm

He stepped up, then spoke.
"I'm Takeru Kagemaru, and I'm here because I want the chance to prove that I can be a cadet. I believe that I can join this because I am just as worthy as any other citizen." he said.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Revision [Takeru's Awakening]   Revision [Takeru's Awakening] EmptySat May 27, 2017 8:58 pm

"Your current situation makes it rather difficult for me to believe. I have a report stating you have tried to impersonate as a Cadet and tampered with the recruitment process.
Provide me a sufficient answer why I should even consider your recruitment."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Revision [Takeru's Awakening]   Revision [Takeru's Awakening] EmptySat May 27, 2017 9:18 pm

He paused. How to answer this?
He thought for a while before answering.
"A long time ago, I knew a cadet. She was a cadet, a good woman. She died to a robber's bullet, protecting the innocent from those who would terrorize them for their own gain to her last breath. She was like an older sister to me, and I intend to pick up from where she left off, protecting this city, one way or the other." he said, a look of fire burning I'm his eyes

"Also because if he didn't have some interest, I wouldn't be here right now." he thought.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Revision [Takeru's Awakening]   Revision [Takeru's Awakening] EmptySat May 27, 2017 9:25 pm

His answer actually not only became more skeptical of him, but rather annoyed. He narrowed his eyes at him, obviously displeased with his answer.

"And yet you decided to repay her efforts by impersonating as a Cadet. I asked for a sufficient answer, and yet you failed to do so. I'll give you another chance."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Revision [Takeru's Awakening]   Revision [Takeru's Awakening] EmptySat May 27, 2017 11:24 pm

He frowned. Well if you really wanted an honest answer...
"Fine then. I want to put people back in their places, because some choices demand just punishment. No one may deserve to die, after all, but a lot of people all have something coming for them. I've been on the wrong side of that way too long. I'd rather have something going for me. Is that sufficient? " he said.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Revision [Takeru's Awakening]   Revision [Takeru's Awakening] EmptySun May 28, 2017 2:29 am

"It seems to me that even if we take up the whole evening, you still would fail to come up with an acceptable answer." Julius slowly pushed up the bridge of his glasses closer to the bridge of his nose. The moonlight flashed across the surface of the glass, hiding his eyes as his tone seemed grave. Yet at the same time, it lacked any joy from addressing this charlatan in front of him. "Regardless, you will have your chance. You would do well to remember that any misbehavior will be dealt with harshly. It is not your place to handle anything regarding registration nor will you have any access to Government files or information unless prompted by your upperclassmen or me."

He wasn't pleased at all by this. But the ritual must continue and he must see if his leniency was worth his time. If not, the inevitable would have to happen. The Prince took the goblet and handed it to him.

Revision [Takeru's Awakening] YfTwb6C

"Kneel and swear fealty to the Queen. Then you may finally drink."

When he did, the taste was sweet, but what came after was worse than bitter. His body would wrack with pain, as if reacting to the foreign substance. It was hard to breathe for the boy as his skin began to feel like it would begin to crack like a porcelain doll. Their face would begin to chip away at itself and fall to the ground. Piece by piece, it shattered once it hit the floor and revealed a gaping hole. It was as if he was shedding their previous life, and a new one was being born in its place.

Whatever this blood was doing, it was interacting with something that had been stored in his mind long ago. The seed that had been planted within his head the day of the Eternal Divide was being hatched, but also isolated. He would begin to see the world how it truly was, but in a controlled view unlike his previous awakening.

The process would fade as Takeru's power finally awoke. The power that resounded within him would begin to subside. If she were to touch his face, he'd feel his skin back in place and his eyes returning to normal. However, the world he was temporarily closed off from was now open again, yet in a different way.

-------------

Summon your Persona. You may now distribute 36 points to your base stats along with the stat points you gained from your previous levels.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Revision [Takeru's Awakening]   Revision [Takeru's Awakening] EmptyMon May 29, 2017 2:14 am

He resisted the urge to snark back something fierce about that. He mentally grimaced when told he would have government information witheld from him unless otherwise stated. He could work with that.
Of course, quite frankly, he had a feeling that no reason he said would be accepted.
Especially not the one that was true:
He joined simply because he was sick to death of having to deal with a political system that selected  convenience over actual justice, and took way too long to get anything done in either.
As well as sick to death of dealing with arrogant people who threw around their power for no good reason. He honestly wanted those kinds of people to suffer due punishment.
An answer, he suspected, that would probably get him hauled in.

He smiled. At least something was getting done tonight. He knelt.
”I swear loyalty to the Queen.” he said.

Then he drank. It had a sweet taste, like a juice.
What then followed was a bitter taste unlike any other, no, an almost revolting taste.
What followed was pain unlike any other he had felt before.
”SSSSSSHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEAGGGGHHH! My face! MY FAAAAAAACE!” he screamed as he watched it crumble before him, convulsing badly. It felt like he was dying, being killed from within.
And then from within, a voice.

”You who claim to seek peace… speak your reason that you would seek power. Know that it comes with a cost, and in doing so, say you consent.” It said in a calm, almost disturbingly so, tone. The calmness, the sort that, in this context, reminded him of being beaten, helpless as he watched his tormentor decide where to place the next punch on his battered body, a sadistic smile on their face.
The memory, the pain, gave him strength.

”Because I… I am sick of the wretched state of this city! I am sick of waiting for a justice that tends to come out either too late, or never at all! I am sick of having to grovel like a dog for the amusement of others! The wretched are those who misuse their power, and so long as they exist, this place will never change. They don’t listen to reason. They don’t follow the rules, they think they’re beyond consequences, and most of all, they hide behind the righteous when they themselves should suffer. Monsters hiding in the guise of men within. So i’ve come to a decision: even if it means becoming a monster myself, even if it means suffering for me…. So be it… I will change this city from within itself, and purge it of the wretched that  lay within it. I will force the world to turn itself if I must. Then I accept whatever damnation awaits me. I promised myself that, and I intend to keep it. Is that enough of a reason? If so, I consent.” he said, still going through the pain, to some being that was fully within a realm only he could barely touch at the moment.

Whatever being addressed him spoke back:
”Hmph. So be it indeed. It will do enough. Say thy name, and as befitting a monster-to-be… you will be granted power. Your consent has been acknowledged. it said.
A single name then filled his head.
Antenor
”An….ten...or…” he said, and then it appeared before him.

”I am Antenor, the traitor who betrayed his country in the name of peace. I suppose I should consider this only a brief period of parole from my icy grave. Very well. I am yours to command… for now.” it said to him before vanishing.
When it was gone, the pain was gone, and his face was back to normal.

”What… what just happened?” He said, shaken, but alive. Was it a dream? Moments before, he saw what he thought were pieces of his own face on the floor. He touched his face now, and it was whole.
But he felt power surge through him. Power unlike any other.
A high he felt.
His eyes flooded with a dark resolve.
He was ready.

Only despair awaits the conceited, as surely as pride goes before the fall.
Glory to those virtuous, forgiveness to the repentant, and equality for all.
For the one who fell, he treads a sure road to hell’s maw.
The power he has has led him this far, so press on he shall.
To a grim fate that only a goddess could forestall.
-An untitled work written by the fallen one in question at an unknown point in time.

Stats:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revision [Takeru's Awakening]   Revision [Takeru's Awakening] EmptyTue May 30, 2017 7:57 pm

Julius watched uninterested by what was happening in front of him. While the transformation was running through its course, the Prince brought out a rolled scroll. He soon unfurled it once Takeru summoned his Persona, which soon brought forth something from its rolled page once it is thrown. Demons were now finally present. "Show us your power, Kagemaru. Don't disappoint me."

Revision [Takeru's Awakening] JHz62CC

PVS Combat has Initiated:For the Queen!

Sui-Ki:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Revision [Takeru's Awakening]   Revision [Takeru's Awakening] EmptyTue May 30, 2017 8:02 pm

Revision [Takeru's Awakening] NNII2xX

Action:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Revision [Takeru's Awakening]   Revision [Takeru's Awakening] EmptyTue May 30, 2017 8:09 pm

Revision [Takeru's Awakening] GBrx1lB

//"Hmhm..."//

//"Your luck has ran out!"//

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Revision [Takeru's Awakening]   Revision [Takeru's Awakening] EmptyWed May 31, 2017 5:45 pm

Action:

Stats:

Last edited by Telos on Wed May 31, 2017 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revision [Takeru's Awakening]   Revision [Takeru's Awakening] Empty

Back to top Go down

Revision [Takeru's Awakening]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next